• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 10

Desires within Young Girls Ch. 10

Chapter 10—Who's in Charge?

I had spanked Brandi again last night. I couldn't believe it. And without her panties on. What's wrong with me? And I really enjoyed it. And then I watched Brandi masturbate, again, and I didn't stop her! Oh my god! This was insane. I was insane. And now, all I wanted to see was that gorgeous ass laid out in front of me. Only this time I wanted to fuck her.

I had lost the battle. Brandi now had firm control of the narrative, and I was at her mercy. She knew it, and I knew it. I had the sinking feeling that I no longer had control of the events in my life—that I couldn't muster the courage, the fortitude, the will power to say no to her. She was going to get her way; she was going to get me to fuck her. And there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

Brandi came down for breakfast around 10. I had made scrambled eggs and bacon, and she was starving.

"Brandi. Should we talk about last night?"

"What is there to talk about?" She looked despondent.

"I don't know, Brandi. We said some things to each other. And I saw you. . ." I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Sam, I really don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"I just don't. Okay? I'm going out tonight with Stephanie and Veronica. Just the three of us."

"Okay. Where are you going? When are you coming back?"

"We're going to the mall and then maybe a movie. I don't know. Around 10. Can I have some money?"

"Oh, man. You and the money thing. This is getting to be a pattern. I spank you and you ask for money."

"Please, Sam?" She came over to me and put her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I could buy some panties at Victoria's Secret and wear them for you tonight." She pushed my hand down around her ass. "I know you like to look at me."

"Brandi." I whispered back in her ear, smelling her perfumed hair.

She whispered again, "I want you to do more than just look at me or spank me. I know you saw me masturbate the first time when my door was open. And now you saw me again last night. You know what I want." Brandi was rubbing my crotch. I couldn't believe how forward she had become! This was not the Brandi I knew just a few short weeks ago! I didn't say anything. I just kept nuzzling her hair, feeling my dick get harder and harder against her.

"I want you to touch me." She continued. "Like I said last night, I saw you and mom fucking a couple weeks ago. I want you to do that to me. To fuck me hard and rough. I want you to teach me." She licked my ear lobe.

I could barely move. I was paralyzed. One part of me wanted to throw her down on the floor right there. And another part of me kept saying don't do it.

"Are you a virgin, Brandi?" I whispered.

"For now." And with that she pushed away from me.

"So, can I have some money, Sam, please? Pretty please?"

I gave her 50 bucks and out the door she went.

By the time she came home that evening, I was drinking.

Scotch. Glenmorange.

I had just started my third, and I was buzzing and listening to Jimmy Smith's "Midnight Special."

"Hi, Brandi. Welcome home."

"What are you drinking?"

"Scotch. Want some?"

"Oooh. No. Do you have any vodka?"

"You drink vodka, young lady? Since when?"

"I don't know. I've like tried it."

"Okay. Look in the cabinet. I'm letting you have one shot. Maybe two."

Brandi didn't waste any time. She found the vodka, poured a shot, and threw it back. I had a feeling this was going to be a long night. And my defenses were down and out. We both knew what was going to happen.

And I no longer cared.

Brandi poured another.

"Whoa, young lady."

"Sam, you said I could have two."

"I said maybe."

"I'll just drink this and go upstairs and model for you what I bought." She downed it and bounded up the stairs.

I poured another scotch and retired to the sofa where I waited for Brandi to come down.

She emerged from the stairs a few minutes later wearing nothing but a pink push-up bra and matching pink panties. As I looked closer, two little red cherries adorned the top of her panties. Her panties wrapped tight around her ass and slender legs with a little pink ribbon sitting just above the triangle that formed around the sweet softness of her sex.

I was done.

"Do you like them?"

"I love them." I said.

She walked over to me and laid across my lap.

"So you can see a little closer. Why don't you touch them?"

This time, I didn't hesitate. I rubbed my hand across her ass, squeezing each ass cheek and kneading them in my hands like dough.

"Are you going to spank your bad little girl?" Brandi whispered as she reached around and grabbed my hand. "Spank me, please, Sam. Please." She begged and begged in a whispered, low voice.

I slid her panties slowly down. "Spank me hard!"

I came down on her ass with a wallop that made her jump! She winced out loud. I smacked her again, a bit softer this time, and then again, alternating between hard and soft smacks. Brandi whimpered and wiggled her butt, raising it up to me to hit it again. I hit her ass three more times until I couldn't take it anymore. Her wiggling little ass had pushed me over the edge—an edge that I knew from which there was no return.

I wanted the forbidden zone. I wanted to touch her there. No! I had to touch her there! I was shaking and my heart was beating fast. I looked at her ass cheeks and her soft, glistening pussy peeking out between them. I breathed heavily; my head was swimming from the alcohol and my now uncontrollable lust. I found her little wetness with my probing fingers and began to rub between the folds of those soft, forbidden, sweet, pouty lips. She moaned in between sniffles. I was heady. Between the scotch, the smell of this sweet, vanilla perfume she was wearing, and her utterly stunning ass and body, I was lightheaded.

I slowly inserted a finger inside of her. That was the act that pushed me over the edge. I had invaded that sweet wetness inside of her. She was tight and she gripped it with her pussy lips. I pushed in a little deeper and twisted it around her wet little hole. My thumb moved across the hood of her clitoris, and she moaned even more loudly. She lifted her ass closer to me as I rubbed and stroked her slit and pushed my fingers into her. She moaned again.

I lifted her up off my lap and moved her around so that she was kneeling on the floor and her torso was on the sofa with her ass poking out. I turned her knees in and pointed her feet out, just like she was when she was masturbating the first time. I buried my nose and mouth in her pussy. And I started to lick and dart my tongue in and out of her hole. My tongue found her clitoris, and I licked and darted and flicked my tongue all over and in her wetness. She was sopping and moaning loudly now and cooing. She turned to look at me and I saw her tear-stained face, her mascara running, her hair tousled. And she moaned and cried as I darted my tongue and licked her sex.

She had a very trim little cunt, but I made a mental note that we were going to have do a little shaving—maybe even a Brazilian wax as a belated birthday present.

She tasted divine as she had sprayed a little perfume down there, and so I could smell her mixed with the heady vanilla scent of her perfume.

I licked and fingered Brandi until she was sopping and moaning almost uncontrollably. She moved around and whispered.

"Sam, please. Now. I need to see your dick, and I need it inside me."

I turned her around on her back and stood up. Her face was a mess, but an incredibly erotic mess, and she was beyond turned on. She kept fingering her sopping wet cunt while I undid my jeans and slid them off. Then I slid down my underwear and my raging hard on sprang to life.

Brandi watched me as I stripped. When my cock sprang out, she seemed awestruck--her mouth open wide.

"Oh my God! Can I touch it?"

"Yes." I said and pointed it towards her. She took it in her hands and began rubbing it up and down.

"Touch my balls, baby."

She did as asked and began to gently knead them in her hands.

"Have you ever sucked a guy, Brandi?"

"Not exactly."

"Do you want to put it in your mouth?"

"I don't know. It's so big." She whispered.

"I tell you what. Let's save that for another time. Lay back, baby." Brandi laid back on the sofa, and I gently pushed her legs back, pushing her knees towards her ears. I licked her some more until she was squirming underneath me, and then decided it was time.

I grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips up and down along her slit. Then, I slowly began to push the head into her tight, forbidden little fuck hole. It was easier because she was so wet. I pulled her bra straps down and lowered her bra to set her tits free. And there I saw the most loveliest of nipples, swollen and puffy.

"Ah, Brandi. I want to suck your nipples." And I took her right tit in my mouth and sucked her in and I kneaded and sucked her left tit, all the while slowly pushing my cock a little further into her. Her breasts were soft and warm and full. I moved from her tit and nuzzled her neck and ear, nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Oh, baby, I so want to fuck you. Hard and deep, Brandi." I whispered in her ear.

She wrapped her legs around me almost instinctively, and whispered back, "Please fuck me, Sam. I want to be your bad little girl."

"You are my bad girl, Brandi." I pushed deeper as her pussy gripped my cock tighter than I have ever felt in a long time. And when my cock was about half way inside of her, I felt this very tight resistance. Was it her hymen? Does that stay intact even after you've masturbated with your fingers? I didn't know, nor did I care. I was going to take all of her, and I wanted my cock buried in to the deepest part of her womb.

I pushed a little more, a little more, and then with one full thrust, I plunged my cock up to my balls into her and she squealed out a loud moan and threw her arms around my head.

"Oh, God, that hurt." She cried. But at that moment my thrusts met no resistance, she was wet and tight, and it felt oh so fucking goooooooooooooood! I fucked her hard, thrusting and thrusting and she was panting and moaning and crying and cooing and clutching my neck and pressing her breasts up to my chest and rubbing her hair into my skull. And just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, I felt her whole pussy, her lips, and her whole body contract around me. For a split second she was frozen, and I raised up to look at her gorgeous, messy face, and she let out this long moan as she grabbed my neck and pulled me close.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming, Sam! I'm cumming. You feel so fuckingggg gooooooooddd inside of me." And she bucked and bucked and bucked underneath me. And it was more than my cock could take. On her last buck, I thrust into her one last time and shot a load of cum deep inside her hole that must have come from the deep recesses of my soul. The feeling was an overwhelming release of pressure inside of her. It was the most intense explosion of cum I think I have ever experienced. It felt like a rope coming out of me, and it seemed endless. Ropes and ropes of cum and then more ropes of cum. When I finished, she was crying, and I looked down and slowly pulled out of her. My dick was covered in her blood and juice. And my own cum was dripping from her hole. It felt like I splooged a gallon inside of her.

"Brandi." I panted. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? I can't, can't, talk. I'm like floating."

She finally looked up at me and looked down at her crotch which was a mess of cum and pussy juice and blood.

"Oh my God. What happened? I think I blacked out? Sam! Come here and hold me!"

I wrapped my arms around her and, for the first time, kissed her deeply on the mouth, sucking her lips and tongue, and cradling her head and her gorgeous hair in my hands. She was crying and panting.

"I love you, Sam. I fucking love you."

"I love you too my darling. That was some seriously incredible sex."

"My God. Am I hurt down there? I'm like bleeding."

"I know, baby. I think that's what left of your virginity. I just popped your cherry."

To all: I am hard at work on the rest of this novel which I hope to publish at some point. I have a few more chapters that are near completion, but the novel is not complete. There are quite a few twists and turns coming, and I appreciate all of the comments and suggestions and am making adjustments to this story based on your feedback. Please let me know if you would like more chapters even though the story is still unfinished.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 271 milliseconds