• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

We arrived back just after ten pm, and I could barely remember anything that happened while we were out. As soon as the door closed behind us, my wife told me to go upstairs and wait in the bedroom.

She arrived about five minutes after me, wearing an incredibly sexy nurse outfit, which pushed her breasts together and barely reached her thighs. There was a zip extending all the way along the dress, which really got to me for some reason. I winced as I filled my cage.

"You like my new outfit sweetie? It doesn't make me look wanton?"

"I love it baby, thank you very much."

"Now strip, and let's get you tied to this bed. I can't wait to give you your present."

I obeyed very quickly, and stretched out my limbs while she fastened them to the four corners of the bed. While she tied my hands I could just see her pretty pink panties under the bottom of her dress, which caused me to wince and moan again as my cock came up against the points. She looked down at my cage and saw the sides of my cock spilling through the tight edges, in a way which she knew to be very painful.

She moaned, and a slight look of annoyance crossed her face. I'd seen this before. She had a plan, but was getting too horny to carry out her own plan. She cursed quietly, pulled her panties to her side and jumped on my face.

"I want it quick and intense baby. And as soon as I'm done cumming I want you to quickly clean my thighs and mound. I want it spotless before we get back on track."

I obeyed happily and eagerly, carrying out her orders exactly. She came quickly and I made sure to have most of her juices gush into my mouth, and once she quietened down immediately started my clean up duty with relish.

She admonished me with a quick squeeze of her thighs to let me know I was done cleaning her left thigh, and so I did her second thigh quicker, but no less thoroughly, really pushing my tongue to it's maximum capabilities to make sure she would be satisfied with both the time I took and the task at hand. I had a pretty inexhaustible tongue having on several occasions spent most of a night licking her, but I was more used to endurance than sprinting, so it was a bit new. This time I sensed when she thought I was taking too long and moved on to her pussy with a smile on her face. After I had at least replaced most of wetness with my saliva instead of her own contributions, I looked up at her expectantly. I saw the same look as before cross her face, but then she managed to sit back and dismount my face, using a fair bit of willpower. I pouted and she laughed and kissed me on the forehead before standing up.

"No more interruptions. What do you think your present is going to be sweetheart?"

"A full orgasm?"

She laughed again.

"You know orgasms have to be earned, not given. Besides, it's much better than that."

She reached under the bed and pulled out a box covered in golden wrapping paper and a red ribbon.

"I've really been missing your cock inside me baby. For whatever reason, yours just seems to perfect size to fill me just right. Not too big, not too small."

She knelt between my legs, and unlocked my cage, but didn't pull the cage itself off, just the padlock. I was throbbing inside my cage now very painfully against the points, knowing that if I just had my hands free I could pull the damn cage off right now. She smiled at me and stood back up, and then started unwrapping the present.

"So I thought this would be a great present for you, that we would both come to love and appreciate. From now on, you'll be able to fuck me whenever we're both in the mood, no questions asked."

She finally unwrapped it, and lifted it up to show me. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. It was a perfect replica of my cock, but hollow. I couldn't tell what it was made of, but it looked more lifelike than I would have believed possible.

"What is it babe?"

"It's a perfect model of you. It doesn't just look the same, if we put a condom on, it feels almost exactly the same. I've tried it before and it wasn't quite right when bare, but I think that might have just been because you weren't attached to it."

She knelt between my legs again, and pulled it onto my cock cage. She pulled it right to the top, and I now saw a small hole in the base, which she put the padlock through, along with the loop of the cage.

*Click*

I looked down at my cock in disbelief. It was absolutely surreal. I could see my cock, hard as it had ever been, between my legs, but my real cock was locked up, inside this fake cock. I couldn't believe it.

"But, baby ..."

"Shush now sweetie. I know how much you'll appreciate this. I'll enjoy it so much too, especially if you do one little thing for me. Would you do that for me, please honey?"

"What is it?"

Somehow I already knew what it was going to be. I throbbed fiercely inside my cage, and gasped as the points dug into me.

"I want you to pretend this is your real cock. I want you to moan and scream my name as we fuck all night. I want you to truly make me believe that it's your cock I can feel deep inside me, when I look you in the eyes I want to know it feels as good for you as it does for me."

She lowered herself onto me. She was wetter than I would have believed possible. I realised I could feel her wetness on the tip of my cock, going through the tiny hole in my present and the tiny hole in my cage, dripping onto my real cock tightly caged inside. For some reason, that made it easier for me.

"Yes baby. Fuck me."

She moaned and started to ride me slowly. She leant down and kissed me hungrily on the lips.

"You can come whenever you want tonight. You don't even need to ask, just let me know before it happens. Happy Birthday darling."

"Thank you babe. I love my present."

I started to thrust up into her, going as slowly as she was. I only had limited movement, but I was making the most of it.

For the next two hours she stayed on top of me, easily having five or six screaming orgasms. About halfway through something bizarre happened. I literally couldn't feel her at all. If she had used the mask that takes away my sight and hearing, I wouldn't even know she was there except for at the bottom of each stroke, when we briefly touched. But I could feel myself getting closer and closer, ever so slowly, throbbing away inside my cage.

I looked up at her in confusion, and she looked at me and smiled again.

"Cum for me sweetie. Happy Birthday."

I moaned as I felt my cock pulsing like Hell inside the cage, and then I felt it all starting to leak out. This was the most intense ruined orgasm I'd ever experienced, and the only one where I received no stimulation at all. As it dribbled out through the cage I felt the points digging in a hundred times more intensely, and I was worried my cock would shatter the cage. But, finally, after perhaps a thirty second long absolulutely ruined orgasm, the cum stopped leaking out of my cock.

I looked up at my girlfriend, sat on my cock, moaning my name as she had what was maybe her fourth orgasm that night, and started throbbing again immediately. I started thrusting harder as her moans turned to screams.

When she finally climbed off me, she looked so blissful it made me forget all the ache and pressure in my balls. She kissed me on the lips quickly, thanked me, and asked if I'd enjoyed my birthday.

"Yes baby. The best birthday of my life."

She loosened the ties on my hands enough for me to slip out. By the time I'd freed my legs, she was already asleep, naked and soaked in both of our sweat. I lay awake for hours, looking down at the cock throbbing between my legs that so perfectly resembled mine. I gave it a few strokes, gripping as tightly as I can. I felt absolutely nothing. Slowly I drifted off into sleep, knowing that tomorrow would be another great day, hoping and praying my wife would let me have a real orgasm before the weekend was over. But also weirdly contented and proud, knowing I had just given her the best night of her life, and despite all my frustration, it was the best night of mine too.

I might have weird tastes, but I really do love my wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds