• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Discovery of Nakedness

The Discovery of Nakedness

Hi this is Sonia, I'm from Mumbai India. In India this kind of lifestyle is not socially acceptable, but most of people try nudity when they are showering and some of them enjoy nudity when they are alone. I'm one of them who enjoy nudity. Humans have enjoyed being nude since the beginning of time.

I like to be nude as much as possible. It is so relaxing and comfortable to be naked. Nudity is quite normal for me; there is still a sense of thrill about being nude.

Now let me describe myself for those of who are wondering. At that time, I was average teenager. I had just turned 18, and was in my high school. I stood 5'6" tall, about 120 pounds with shoulder length black hair. My body was just about finished going through all of its changes, as I had grown some pretty impressive (if you ask me) 34BB breasts. What I loved most about myself though, was my butt. I had the cutest butt that a girl could ask for. Nice and round, not too flabby, but not too tight either.

My first deliberate nude activity came In the year of 2009 I have visited one of my aunt's houses in Boston, USA. There I met a girl she is nudist. She is my cousins' friend. Nudist means that practices going unclothed. She love going to nudist resorts, she and my cousin love being naked outside they do not care what people are thinking of. They go to nudist beach and do almost everything in home naked. After saw her activity I became curious. I went on the internet and found some websites and realized 'hey, this is something I can do, too!'

From then I first became curious about how it felt like to be nude in my room. When I back from Boston I really wanted to try it.

I had never even considered that going nude was something someone would do normally. It wasn't until my discovery one hot summer night, that being nude was actually something that could be done outside of showering.

It was a summer's night and it was really hot, like heat wave temperature. I'd been trying to get to sleep for ages with no luck; it was just too hot. I climbed out of bed, stripped off my pajamas and threw them across the room. I don't know exactly why but I thought I would be more comfortable if I took off my underwear, so I did. It was the first time I had ever got naked not to either shower or put other clothes on, and it felt very strange. It felt weird at first, for a while I was self conscience of my body. But I got back into bed and managed to get to sleep.

After a bit I woke back up again - I was thirsty so I got out of bed and went down the corridor to get a drink. I was half way between my bedroom and the dinning room before I woke up enough to realize I didn't have any clothes on! I could've panicked and run back to my room to get dressed, but instead I just kept on walking naked. I thought I was so naughty, wandering the house like that. In reality, there was no chance of being seen because everyone was sleeping. I was very nervous that someone would wake up and find me, but I loved the feeling of being nude so I kept on, got a drink from the dining table. But the feeling had done something to me, as once I got back to my room I thought it might be fun to stay undressed.

I lay around reading and watching TV for an hour or so, but I was kind of bored with being nude. I was about to get up and get dressed when I thought it might be fun to see what it was like to go for walk around our house like this.

I spent about a half hour or so wandering around the house, exploring the entire house in a way I had never done before. It was all very new to me, being that my senses seemed to be taking in my surroundings in a way that I had never experienced before.

But I just didn't want the time to end, it was the first time I had ever done something as "wicked" as this before, and I felt like I was discovering a new part of me that I didn't know existed. I had not put on a single item of clothing since I took my shower that morning, and it felt really natural. After awhile, I didn't even notice that I was nude anymore.

So, as I made my way inside from my "adventure" in the house walking and exploring, I vowed to myself that I would spend more days like this. I had the whole summer to relax and do what I wanted since I was to be at home alone most days with nothing really to do.

Nudity was strongly discouraged by all around me and generally regarded as rude, offensive and embarrassing, something to be avoided at all costs. So it started with exploring the feeling of being nude in bed every day, the thought of being naughty and doing something forbidden and embarrassing made it all the more exciting. Masturbation were enjoyable and made being naked even more exciting and so stimulating. I soon found that being naked always resulted in a visible state of sexual excitement which added to the feeling of naughtiness and stimulation.

I soon started being nude at home when my family went out and left me in the house alone, and pretty soon it got to the point where I would strip off my clothes as soon as I heard them go out of the door.

I'd just stay in the house watching TV, doing my homework or whatever, only nude, which made even these boring little things much more enjoyable!

By this time, what with the information I was finding out on the internet and the amount of time that I was spending nude.

At the time, I had no idea that the summer that lay ahead would change me more than I had ever imagined possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Discovery of Nakedness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds