• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Told You, You Wanted It

Told You, You Wanted It

"That's it, come here."

It's at this moment that Sam couldn't understand how she'd gotten into this predicament in the first place. On her back, held down by big hands on her chest, with someone completely content to take advantage of her. Smart, Sam. Smart.

"I'm not letting you go until you cum, you know..."

The man above her wasn't even a person at all to her, right now. He was a force. Didn't matter who he was, he was the shadow of empowerment (and her powerlessness) as he held her down and made her do what she didn't want to do. His hand slipped hers around his cock through his pants, and moved her hand up and down as she felt him grow bigger and bigger, right in the palm of her hand. His pants were wet, and so was her hand now.

"Just let me GO, Ryan! I won't tell mom and dad."

Sam's eyes flashed with indignance and glittered with tears. She knew exactly how she ended up like this, and it was her own damn fault. Ever since she'd noticed that hardness of his, under his pants, whenever she was around, life in the house of the Mason family had never been the same. Every day had become a challenge of sexual prowess to her - and an absolute cock-tease, for him. She just never thought he'd do anything about it.

"Oh no, I think you need it. I think you want it."

Ryan's hands held onto his sisters' breasts as he looked down on her with an air of predatory detachment. She wasn't his sister, and he wasn't her brother at this moment. The past mornings' worth of strategic moves flashed through Sam's mind as she realized just what was happening. All the exposed parts of her body from her carefully picked - scantily clad - outfit, felt colder. Inside, she even felt cold. She knew the last straw had been when she'd come into his room and tossed his laundry onto his bed, purposefully dropping some on the floor to bend over and pick up. He'd gotten a nice view of her heart shaped ass, and her chubby little pussy beneath the thin short shorts she'd picked, and he'd gotten a hard-on. She had asked for it. And now, she was getting what she'd asked for.

"You like to tease, little sis. That's not nice."

His hands were everywhere; up her shirt, around her hips... She opened her eyes the second she felt his tongue on her neck, licking up her face to her lips. That's when her body broke into a desperate fury - pushing him off of her as hard as she could. She used her legs to knock him off of his perch atop of her - for a second.

Before she could even get back upright and off the bed, he'd grabbed her waist and pinned her back down - only this time, he was straddling her and holding her wrists at her head above her as she whimpered for mercy points. Even that had no effect, though. He could read her better than anyone, and she was indeed acting. Did she really want this? Is that why she couldn't muster up enough to make real tears?

"Now play along like the good little slut that I know you are, and take this cock into those pretty lips of yours, hm?"

They stared each other in the eyes; her chest heaving, and his face hard and unreadable.

"-No."

In the instant those words left her mouth, she heard a sound. It took a few moments for her to realize that it was the impact of his hand upon her face, slapping her head to the side. Had he - had he really done that?! Her cheek was on fire.

"Take my cock, bitch. I've heard you in your room, begging for it. You've been begging for it for months. And now you're in my room, begging for it. It'd be mean not to give it to you...'

"No, Ryan, I wasn't - "

- SLAP.

Shock - pure, unadulterated shock, overwhelmed her small frame. Who was this guy?? Her all too familiar brother had turned into someone else entirely.

Everything seemed all too silent. She could even hear the clock in the living room tick away at the emptiness of the house. She didn't dare move - even the sound of his paused video game seemed eerily frozen in time.

"You aren't even wearing a bra, are you? Tisk tisk, sis."

His fingers ran circles over her hardened nipples, through the impossibly thin tank top she was wearing. She turned her head to the side in shame, as his fingernails tickled her sensitive buds to life, even more.

"Uh huh. Exactly what I thought. You like your big brothers fingers on your nipples."

Ripping her shirt down and exposing her breasts, he let go of her wrists and began massaging them and rolling her hardened nips in his fingers until he heard a long shuddering breath leave her lips. Her slammed shut, trying with all her might not to think about all the times she'd wanted this.

"Say it. Say you want my cock again," His voice got soft and reminiscent, "I heard you last night, you know... Begging for me to give it to you in your pussy..."

Ryan's fingers twirled a loop into his little sisters' curly red locks in uncharacteristic gentleness. Sam was pretty sure her entire body was blushed, and she was in turn horrified. Of course he'd been listening - she'd unconsciously ensured it, as a matter of fact. Moaning into the darkness - legs spread with her fingers beneath her panties, working manically as she imagined fucking her brother...

"Ryan, we can't. I'm your sister..."

He laughed. The SOB laughed. Then he pulled his pants down.

"It isn't stopping me, is it? I'm going to take my teasy little sissy's pussy whether she wants me to or not. But I think we both know you want me to."

His hand ran down her stomach, tickling her muscles into contraction as he slipped his palm down inside her exercise shorts. She felt his fingers part her lips, and tickle her sensitive bud. There was nowhere to go; he had her down, and she couldn't do a thing about it, even if she had the will to leave. Part of her treacherous body didn't want to go anywhere; the confusion about that fact knawed at the forefront of her thoughts.

"Oh and by the way - you're going to like it."

Slowly he pulled his hand out from inside of her, and pushed his digits into her mouth. They were wet, and she could taste her own saltiness mixed with the metallic taste of his fingers. Automatically her lips closed around them and sucked. Her cheeks radiated heat, but what's more - so did her wettened pussy as her hips ground up into his thighs naturally.

"Good girl. Now, suck my cock."

The big red tip of his dick moved up towards her lips. God, how she wanted to lick it. How many times had she imagined her brother's cock? Reality was much more satisfying, and yet she just looked up at him, waiting for another order. She hadn't the courage to take it.

"C'mon, Samantha. There's no hiding it anymore, we both know you want to."

Time ticked away eternally with each second, and to Ryan's great surprise - her lips parted and her tongue came out, tentatively running up and down his shaft excruciatingly slowly.

A smile broke out on the corners of her lips, and he knew he had her. She sat up on her elbows and licked his cock up and down furiously, before taking his tip into her mouth with the full hunger she had for him. She engulfed his shaft as deep as she could take him, and sucked like a kitten with her eyes wide and bright, looking up at him with excitement.

"You like that, little sis?"

Her head nodded before she bobbed him into her mouth balls deep. She started to lie back down on her back; absolutely content with his cock in her lips as her eyes shut in pure ecstacy. So he followed - leaning over her as she worked away at his cock with delicious whimpers and moans. He could feel the vibrations of her voice on his dick as he pushed his hips into her, and he pushed himself all the way into her throat and held it. Seconds seemed like hours as he just held himself there, enjoying the feeling of his cock embeded in her nice little fuck hole. God, that felt good...

She started to whimper and choke, so he pushed in deeper. Her throat enveloping his cock before he pulled out and let her breathe. He sat up on his knees and watched her pant sweet oxygen into her lungs before she licked her lips for more.

"Ask nicely, and you can have some more." Ryan smiled to himself; she was his little plaything now. She'd do anything he wanted her to at this point, and he knew it.

"Please Ryan, let me have some more of your cock?"

"Get naked."

He lay down on his back beside her, and let her do the work now; there was no need to hold her down anymore - his point had been made. Without hesitating, she slid her shirt up over her shoulders and slid her shorts off of her well defined ass.

Soon she was bare naked on her knees on his bed - just waiting for an order... Exactly where he wanted her.

"Suck me."

Immediately she did as he said. Her lips parted and took his engorged cock into her them as her tongue ran circles around him. She was now giving him all she had, and wanted to impress. Her hand stroked his cock slowly as she sucked her cheeks tight around him and began going down on him in a rhythm that almost made him pop in her mouth. Instead, he held himself back and buried his fingers inside her swollen little cunt as she jacked him off with her entire body. Her hips jerking every so often as he explored all her sensitive spots with his fingers. He loved how wet he was making her...

"Wanna ride your big brothers' cock, Samantha?"

Her mouth held a suction as her eyes grew wide. She'd gotten so lost in sucking his dick, she hadn't thought about what might happen next.

"We can't! Ryan! No, no... we can't do that!"

Ryan sat up, and shifted himself ontop of her as she lie down beneath him, feeling irreparably guilty and helpless.

"We can do whatever we want. And I want, to fuck you. Don't you want my dick inside your sweet little pussy, sissy?"

His hardness pushed at the entrance of her pussy, sliding up and down on her wetness as every fiber of her being screamed from within.

"Y-y yes s s s!"

Her legs widened for him - open and inviting. Her hands were on his forearms, grabbing at him while she held herself as still as possible, too afraid to move. And yet, he didn't move. He smiled with a grin that could only be characterized by that of a cat over its' prey, teeth bared and ready to chomp.

"Yes... what?"

His sly smile and confident eyes watched as as his little sister processed what he was asking of her in her addled mind. Her lips parted to say something, then shut before opening again.

"Please fuck my pussy, Ryan."

He delved his cock into his sisters' cunt, pulling out again just to enter her a second time. She squeaked as he repeated over and over, filling her up anew again and again. Stretching her open one thrust at a time, slowly, making sure she enjoyed each and every stroke - before he filled her up all the way with his cock and held himself deep within her hole, enjoying the moment.

Sam's hips jerked, desperate for movement from him; desperate for that friction that she loved so much. His arms scooped her up and lifted her up onto his lap, and he sat back against the wall with her buried ontop of his cock.

"So, ride me sis. Show me what a good little slut you are."

He could feel her pussy turn at his words - his naughty little fuck-toy loved being talked to dirty, did she? His hands held her body out from him so he could appreciate her nakedness, as she started grinding his cock up and down into her. Her entire body jerked when she saw her brother's eyes looking at her naked form like she was a piece of candy to be eaten. Her hands ran through her hair, her face to the side in shame, as she realized what she was doing, was was fucking her brother - and liking it. Her pussy tightened around his cock, and she let go of everything else; his hands on her hips were all that mattered - setting the pace for her deep fucking. She rode his shaft like she'd always wanted, and every time she popped her hips out, his cock was almost outside of her before she slammed him back into her body; each time, building up an invisible wall of arousal that would eventually topple down upon her. The little cocktoy loved it, he could tell. He just sat back and let her take him for a ride. Soon he didn't need to help her with a rhythm; she had her own - grinding him in and out manically, with no stopping. He felt himself building up for a massive release, and tilted his head back while his hands held onto her flopping, plump breasts.

"Ryan, I'm going to cum on your cock!"

His eyes found her terrified eyes, and his hands slid down to her pussy; his thumbs finding her clit, and pressed it between his thumbs tightly.

"You cum when I say you can cum, slut."

She almost exploded on him; he felt her release wetness on his cock and he jizzed into her. She kept up a rhythm of fucking as her hands found her nipples, and squeezed.

"Are you a pain-slut, little sis?"

Ryan's thumbs thrummed her clit in circles as her hips turned upwards, begging for more on her clit, at the same time burying him into her deepest chasms. She ground ontop of him, shuddering breaths escaping her lips as she tried desperately not to come.

"P-p pleas e e Ryan, p please let me cum..."

That's when he slapped her ass with one hand, secondarily grinding her hips into him. His hands held onto her cheeks and ate up the feeling as he felt her entire body quiver within his grasp.

"You cum when I cum, understood?"

He just enjoyed watching the twisted look on her face as she tried as hard as she could not to come.

Slapping each of her breasts, Ryan looked down and watched as his cock entered her red little cunt - her pussy lips dragging on his prick with each thrust and retreat. His arms wrapped around her hips, pulling her breasts into his face, and he bit into her - hard - as he shot load after load into his sister.

Screaming at the pain, yet twisted by the pleasure all in one: Samantha's pussy released a waterfall of wetness onto his cock as it spasmed inside of her, and she spasmed on top him with his arms locked around her hips; unmovable and connected together in the most feral way possible.

Eventually he let her go, after he'd enjoyed the feeling of himself buried deep within his sister's cunt. Falling onto her back, sweaty, naked, and shaking, they both heaved heavy sighs of relief and disbelief.

"I told you, you wanted it."

Smiling back at her brother, Sam slammed her head back into the pillow.

"And you were right..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Told You, You Wanted It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds