• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Confessions from Marcia

More Confessions from Marcia

I feel the need to write this even though you most probably will never see this daddy. I always want to be truthful with you. You may not know it yet, and I am not sure how I will make this happen between us, but you will be my first lover and I hope my only lover. I want you to be the only man I ever have all my life unless you tell me to fuck another man because it would please you to watch me with another guy.

I never want anything to come between us. I love you Daddy and with mom gone I want to be your lover, your woman and your wife in addition to being your little girl. I know I told you that Jean and I kissed once, but that is not the total truth. Daddy, I think I should be honest about something that did happen between Jean and me a few months ago. I was 18 at the time and Jean had just turned 19.

Do you remember a few years ago just before mom left us how I would sleep over at Jean's house on Saturday nights a lot? I told you Jean and I were going to baby sit for her parents as her parents would go out a lot on Saturdays. They were OK if we stayed there to watch her brother who was only 12 at the time. One Saturday night after her brother went to bed Jean and I went up to her bedroom to listen to music and talk. We were in her bedroom when Jean asked me if I have ever given myself pleasure.

What is that?" I asked. I really did not know what she meant since I was not sure what she was referring to.

Jean laughed as she replied, "You know played with your pussy. Do you touch yourself and get off?"

"Yeah, but I am not that good at it because I am really not sure how to," I replied.

Jean smiled at me as she said, "I will show you how, and I bet you a million dollars you are going to love it!"

Jean told me to take all my clothes off and get into bed beside her. Her eyes never left my body as I took my clothes off and climbed into the bed. She took her off and climbed in beside me. I was scared, but at the same time I felt a tingling in my little pussy daddy. It was not the first time that had happened when I was with Jean.

In fact it had happened several times before but I didn't want to connect it with my getting aroused from watching Jean undress. I thought it was wrong to get hot because of another girl. A sexy movie or reading a romantic novel yes, but Jean? I guess I was rather immature about those things. Mom never discussed anything about my body or what was happening when I went through puberty. She was as we found out, too busy fooling around with her boss.

"You watch me and what I do to myself. After that I want to watch you do the same thing to your kitten," Jean said as she lay down next to me.

I noticed her hands were trembling a little and I asked her why. She said, "Because I am getting very excited about what we are going to do".

I sat up as I watched her hand slowly go between her legs. She rubbed at her almost hairless pussy with her hands. Jean slipped a finger between her rather large pussy lips and started to move it slowly in and out. She took her other hand and pinched at the rather large nipples on top of her small bud like breasts. She looked at me and told me she thought my breasts were the best in the whole high school and wished hers were half as large as mine.

I watched her playing with her pussy and pull on her nipples. Jean slipped another finger into her pussy and really started to move them in and out of her now very wet slit. As I watched her I felt my own pussy start to tingle even stronger then when I first undressed and lay on the bed with her. I also felt how wet I was getting. I noticed her breathing became heavy and labored as she played with her pussy. It wasn't too long after that I noticed I was breathing just as labored as she was.

In a short time, Jean's eyes closed and she was moving her head from side to side. "AHHhhhh," Jean moaned as she flopped around on the bed.

Jean pulled her two fingers from her pussy and I could see they were wet with her juices. Jean brought those fingers up to her mouth where she licked then sucked her juices from her finger. She smiled at me as she sucked the last drop off her fingers.

"Your turn Marcia," Jean said sitting up in the bed.

"I don't know if I can do that in front of you," I replied.

"Then lie down and I will help you do it. I think we will both enjoy this Marcia," Jean said.

I lay back on the bed as Jean parted my legs. She had a sweet smile on her face as she just sat on the bed looking at me with my legs spread open. I think that was the first time another woman ever looked at me that way daddy. I am sure she looked at me with true affection. That look melted me.

Then she climbed between my legs and lay down with her head in her hands, her elbows on the bed. She stayed like that for some time, again on her elbows looking at my pussy. Jean ran her hand lightly across my mound. She told me she wished she had blond hair as I did on her pussy rather than the dark brown strip she had above her slit.

Jean used both her hands to part my pussy lips. It was done with tenderness and gently. Jean then ran her fingers over my pussy lips. I felt my pussy lips slowly unroll as her fingers touched them. Daddy that felt so wonderful. It was the first time anyone other than me had touched my pussy that way.

I moaned softly as Jean touched my pussy lips. It sent a wonderfully strange feeling through my body. Jean then took her finger and rubbed up and down between my lips. That strange feeling grew into an indescribable wonderful feeling as she continued to touch my pussy lips. I raised my head from the bed to look at her between my legs.

"AHhhh," I moaned softly as I felt her finger slowly entering into my pussy.

As she started to finger my pussy Jean looked at me as she said, "Pinch and pull on your nipples you will love the feeling."

I took both my hands and slowly ran them up over my big tits. I might not have known how to finger myself as expertly as Jean was doing but playing with my tits that I knew. I have been playing with them since I started to grow them. I often wondered if that was why they had gotten so big daddy.

I ran my hands in a circle as I worked my fingers over the sensitive aureola and nipples. I squeezed my breasts lightly and I continued to pinch and squeeze my nipples. I could feel the sensation run through my belly right to my pussy as I continued to I lightly rubbed both index fingers across my nipples. By the way daddy, they grew just the way an am sure you would like them; instantly hard and large.

I removed one finger and stuck it into my mouth getting it wet with my saliva. I returned it to my nipple where I rubbed the wetness around and onto my nipple. I did the same to my other nipple. I started to pinch then pull on my nipples taking them between my finger and my thumb.

That feeling that was growing all over my body suddenly peaked as I moaned, "AHHHhhhhh Jean."

My eyes involuntarily closed even as I fought to keep them open. My pussy began to tingle and then that feeling raced from my pussy to my tits. My breathing got heavy and I Iost awareness of everything around me except for the wonderful feeling in my pussy. I started to thrash about on the bed as I continued to pinch and pull at my nipples.

All the while I was doing this Jean was between my legs touching my pussy. New, strange and wonderful feelings raced through my body causing me moan and whimper softly. That feeling lasted for a long time. Then I open my eyes as I released my nipples. I looked down at Jean and told her how wonderful her fingers felt touching me.

Jean smiled at me as she said, "Damn Marcia, your pussy is fucking soaking wet."

She removed her finger and I saw my juices dripping from it. Jean moved her finger to her mouth and she licked then sucked at her finger. She removed her finger with a pop from her mouth.

Jean looked directly into my eyes as she said, "Don't hate me Marcia I just can't stop myself."

She buried her face between my legs as I screamed asking, "Jean what are you doing?"

My hands went to her head and I started to push her from between my legs but soon stopped trying because something unworldly was happening to my body soon after her tongue started to lick my pussy. Daddy, I knew what Jean found with her tongue; she was rolling my magic button with her lips. She gently licked and sucked that special spot, my clit.

That wonderful feeling started to build once more down there only this time it was much stronger. I could feel her tongue lapping at my pussy lips then dipping into it. Instead of pushing her head from between my legs, I gentle ran my hands through her long hair. In a few more minutes, I was once again flopping about the bed.

"AHHHHHHH Jean, don't stop," I screamed as my eyes closed once again.

When I opened them, I found my hands pulling her face against my pussy as my hips worked upward toward her face. I released my hold on her head allowing her to get up from between my legs. Jean pulled her face from my pussy as she sat up in bed with her face wet, shiny and sticky from my juices.

Jean wiped my wetness on her face as she said, "Marcia I think you peed in my face."

"I don't think I did," I replied not knowing what I had done as that feeling had taken over and I did not know for sure what happened after that.

Jean pointed to the bed between my legs as she said, "Look what you did."

I sat up and looked to where she was pointing to on the bed. I saw a big round wet spot which lay directly under where my pussy and Jean's face had been.

"Sorry about that, Jean. I must have lost control or something and peed," I said to her.

Jean ran her tongue around her lips then replied, "it doesn't smell or taste like pee. May be you squirted from cumming so hard."

I was going to ask her how she knew what pee tasted like but I left it at that. I did ask her what she meant about squirting and she smiled at me and said, "Marcia, you have so much to learn about yourself. I want to help you with that."

Jean and I played with our pussies for the rest of the night. I did not want to let myself have another orgasm because I was afraid I would pee or squirt again.

She told me she enjoyed licking at my pussy and wanted to do it again. She also asked me to lick hers. I was very unsure if I should lick her and very excited at the same time. I made a decision to try it but just as I was about to start we heard her mom and dad coming into the house. We pretended to be asleep when her mom came into the bedroom to check on us.

Jean's bedroom was right next to her mom and dad's. She whispered to me to be quiet for a while. In a few minutes, we could hear the bed next door squeaking and barely hear her mom saying, "Fuck me harder honey. Fuck me harder."

Jean and I played with our own pussies as we listened to them fuck. This time I did have another orgasm and I felt something squirting from my pussy onto my hand. I cupped my hand around my pussy trying to hold it or push it back up inside me. Of course that didn't work. The bed got wetter than before. I told Jean I was sorry I just could not control it.

Jean whispered, "It's okay Marcia. I will just tell my mom we spilled a glass of water in the bed."

She rubbed her hand over my face and through my hair as she lay above me looking into my face. Jean smiled then she asked, "You wouldn't scream if I kissed you would you?"

I did not have time to say anything. Jean locked her lips over mine as she kissed me on the lips. It just seemed natural to me so I kissed her back. Jean then slipped her tongue into my mouth and I slipped mine into hers.

She broke our kiss as she lay down beside me taking my hand into hers. I watched her eyes close. She fell asleep still holding hands with me.

I laid there awake wondering if I was a lesbian. I thought that because I had enjoyed everything we did that evening I must be a lesbian. I also remembered my pussy started to tingle strongly again when she kissed me. All these thoughts ran through my head I closed my eyes and went to sleep that night wondering if I was a lesbian. Thanks to how I feel about you daddy I know that is not the case!

In the morning as Jean and I got dressed she said, "We will just keep what happened last night between us."

"Yes I agree," I replied.

We never did get to do it again daddy. The right circumstances never happened for us to feel secure and safe enough again especially because her brother was very aware of things. He would stay up all night with us until her parents came home, never letting us get some private alone time

Daddy, I think if I told Jean what I had in mind she would welcome it. I may even hint, with your permission, you would love to watch us and may be join us if she was okay with it. What do you think?

Please don't be mad at me for telling you this daddy. As you will learn firsthand, she did not take my cherry. Someday, hopefully soon, that will be yours. I am yours. I am going to be your girl, your woman, your lover...FOREVER DADDY.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • More Confessions from Marcia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds