• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Twelve Gates Ch. 06

Twelve Gates Ch. 06

12

Author's note: Many thanks, again, for the uplifting comments I've received. This is my first real writing effort and I'm pleased that it's being enjoyed by so many.

***

It was with a mixture of joy and trepidation that Grey met Robert at the Toronto airport.

Her heart cheered when she saw him come through the gates. He looked strong and handsome and perfectly at home in jeans, a sweatshirt and black running shoes. The warm smile that broke across his face when he saw her triggered an excited tingling inside her. Well worth the cab ride to the airport!

His brown eyes gave no hint of displeasure as he drew close, dropped his carry-on and wrapped her in a tight embrace. Twin flashes of pain erupted in her chest, and she yelped even as she returned the hug enthusiastically.

He released her but caught her left hand in his right. His expression was apologetic.

"Sorry about that, kitten - I was so excited to see you I forgot about your new piercings. I guess I don't need to ask how they feel?"

"Very tender, Sir. Any kind of contact is painful. But I'll take one of those hugs anytime."

He squeezed her hand gently in response. His eyes scanned the signage in the terminal, then returned to pass over her slowly.

"And you look good enough to eat in that dress!"

She felt her cheeks flush at the suggestive compliment. He hadn't dressed her that morning due to his early flight - the first time in weeks that she'd chosen her own clothes. As she'd pondered her choices she found that she missed his guidance, his control. When he chose her clothes it was a sexy and welcome start to the day. Without him, dressing was a dull chore.

"Thank you, Sir. The hemline is a little higher than I usually wear. What do you think?" In truth the hemline on the yellow dress was a lot higher then she was used to - a good five inches above the knee, and the material was thin and allowed a lot of movement in even a gentle breeze. It was barely decent.

"I couldn't have chosen better myself. I like you showing a little leg!"

A little leg?

"I'm so glad you're happy with it, Sir."

"Very much, kitten." He paused. "I've rented a car for the week. This way." he hoisted his luggage and led the way to the rental counter.

Several minutes later she was beside him in a black Charger as he carefully navigated the tangle of roads and merges around the airport, heading for open highway. She stole secret glances at him, trying to read his expression. He looked relaxed and happy and unpreoccupied. Nothing suggesting that he was unhappy with her. Maybe she'd mis-read the signs?

They finally hit Highway 401 and the Charger had them flying along at 110 in the right lane. Traffic in the late morning on Saturday wasn't bad; at least the transport trucks were off the road.

"So let's see them, kitten." he said, breaking a too-lengthy silence.

It took her a moment to realize that there was only one 'them' that he could be referring to.

"Right here, Sir?"

"Should I stop on the shoulder of the road first?" the tease in his voice brought a smile despite her anxiety at his request.

"No Sir."

There seemed to be no subtle way to do it. She unzipped the dress down the side to loosen it and wriggled her shoulders and arms out, leaving it bunched around her waist. The cool air brushed her skin and made her feel exposed and vulnerable. She pushed the shoulder strap of the seat belt out of the way. Very gingerly she slid her fingers under the bottom of her soft sports bra - the only bra her sore nipples could bear - then glanced out the windows nervously. With a deep breath for courage she pulled the bra away from her chest and then up, baring her breasts completely.

He didn't look immediately, focused on the road, pulling out and passing a slower sedan. She could do nothing but continue to expose herself to him and to the surrounding traffic.

Finally he hit a clear stretch of road and glanced to his right. His eyes took on a heated intensity; the sight of her bare tits - each with a new surgical steel barbell through the nipple - clearly aroused his interest.

His focus snapped back to the road. She continued to hold her bra out of the way, waiting until he bid her to dress again.

"I think they look sexy, kitten. Swollen and sore, but sexy."

"Thank you Sir."


"What do you think of them?"

"They hurt. But every time I see them I think of you, so I love them."

"So that's the Fourth Gate passed, then."

"Thank you Sir."

"Make sure you take care of them. I don't want any infection."

"Me neither, Sir. I'll be very careful."

"Good girl. You can dress again."

Relieved, she delicately lowered the bra into place and struggled back into her dress. Another silence stretched into long minutes. Her anxiety increased to the point where she couldn't ignore it anymore. She had to know.

"Sir, may I ask a question?"

"Always. What's on your mind?"

"Did I do something wrong? Are you displeased with me?"

"What? Why do you say that, kitten? Because of the piercings?"

"No Sir, I know those were for the Fourth Gate."

"Then why?"

She hesitated, trying to find words that wouldn't be too embarrassing.

"You haven't let me...get off...in a long time. Am I being disciplined for something I did wrong?"

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" his voice was gentle, with no trace of upset - or apology.

"Ten days, Sir."

"And you're starting to feel it, are you?"

"Sir, I was feeling it the first day! It's almost all I can think of!"

It was true; she spent her days and nights in near-constant arousal. She posed for him naked in the morning, received hot, teasing texts from him during the day and spent their nightly chats stroking and soaking. But no amount of begging or pleading had brought permission for a climax.

"I'm completely and totally satisfied with you, kitten."

"Then why haven't you allowed it?"

"It?"

She breathed a resigned sigh and felt her face colour.

"Why won't you allow me to cum, Sir?"

"You can cum, kitten - but not by your own hand. From now on, all your orgasms will come from me."

"So I have to wait for you to visit whenever I want to cum?"

"Yup. Or you can visit me."

"But...that could be weeks!"

"Weeks? We can visit every day."

She felt a growing urge to strangle him. He was deliberately baiting her.

"You live in Calgary, Sir. We can't visit every day."

There was a long silence. He wore a smug expression; hers was increasingly dark.

"As of about an hour ago I became a resident of the City of Toronto, kitten."

"What?"

"I'm staying. I arrived on a one-way ticket."

"But..." her thoughts were a blur.

"Unless you don't want me here, of course. I suppose I could turn the car around and go back to the airport..."

"No! I want you to stay! I'd love you to stay. But what about your moving company?"

"I'll still run it remotely. I've got good people; the business almost manages itself."

"What about the coffee shops?"

"I figured it's time to test the waters in Toronto, see if there's a market here. There are many opportunities here that interest me." he cast her a meaningful look.

"But where will you stay?"

"I've got a fully-furnished apartment waiting for me downtown, conveniently located near the offices of Stern, Franken and Fitch." His smug expression became even more so. "Say, don't you know someone who works there?"

She'd told him, of course. After all they'd shared it seemed silly to be secretive about her place of work.

She stared at him and felt she would burst with happiness. Not only wasn't he upset with her, he was staying!

***

"This is your key, kitten. Don't lose it."

He handed her one of the two keys the landlady had given them after showing them around the apartment. The place wasn't spacious but was furnished and equipped with all the amenities. The view from the 8th floor apartment was of the highway - not exactly scenic, but at least the noise wasn't too bad and he had his own parking space.

There were two large shipping boxes along the wall of the living room - Robert had shipped his essentials from Calgary. She'd never known anyone who had their act together quite the way he did.

"You're giving me a key, Sir?" she looked at the key, surprised at the gesture.

"Sure. You're free to come by any time. Treat the place like your own."

She accepted the key, touched by his trust and generosity.

"Thank you, Sir. I'd never drop by without calling first." she assured him.

"Call or don't; you're always welcome here."

"Thank you Sir."

"However, there are some rules you'll need to follow whenever you come over." he said. She detected a mischievious tone in his words.

"Rules?"

He stepped in close. She stood her ground and tipped her face up, hoping for a kiss. Her time with him at the hotel seemed so long ago and the last ten days had made her especially needy.

"Rules. For example, there will be a dress code, and I'm afraid that you're in violation, kitten."

He gently hooked his fingers into the sleeve of the dress and drew down the zipper. She felt the dress go slack around her body, then fall away, leaving her in the white sports bra and a bright yellow g-string that he'd bought the last time he'd come down. She'd protested that a g-string looked silly on a woman as 'full-figured' as herself but he'd waved off her concerns and bought five of them.

Her sudden exposure raised goosebumps on her skin, but she didn't shy away. She had learned that whatever he wanted was his. And she desperately wanted it, too.

"Is this...more acceptable, Sir?" she asked in a breathless whisper, unable to prevent a blush.

"Hmmm. We're getting there."

He very gently slid his fingers under the bottom of her bra and eased it up, careful to avoid her piercings. She raised her arms to allow him to slide it off. Her abused nipples ached as arousal engorged them.

He slowly knelt in front of her and drew down her g-string, not stopping until it was all the way off. He remained kneeling.

"Give me your right hand, kitten."

He took her hand and touched it to her mound. She felt spiky stubble and it caused a chill of fear. How could she have forgotten?

"What did we agree about this beautiful pussy?" he asked in an even, firm voice.

"I'm supposed to keep it smooth, Sir."

"Does it feel smooth, kitten?"

"No Sir."

"How many days has it been since you shaved it?"

"Four, Sir."

He stood and captured her eyes with his own. His expression was serious but not unkind. She knew she'd messed up.

"Something you'd like to say, kitten?"

She suddenly felt nervous and ashamed, like a schoolgirl who'd been sent to the principal's office. She dropped her gaze.

"I...was unhappy that you weren't allowing me to cum and I was nervous about the Fourth Gate and maybe...I started to feel a little resentful, Sir."

"You figured if I wasn't giving you what you wanted then you'd retaliate in kind, is that it?"

"Something like that, Sir." She felt awful that she'd let him down. Standing here in front of him her grievances sounded so petty. Why had she behaved so petulantly?

"And is that the way things work between us, kitten?"

"No Sir."

"How do things work here?"


She took a few moments to arrange her words. He'd never confronted her this way about her behaviour, and she could feel the crushing weight of his disapproval. She was worried that she'd start to cry.

"When you say something, I follow your directions, Sir."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to be happy."

"Is that the Complete Truth, kitten? Am I the only one who's happy with that arrangement?"

Her misery grew. She knew he insisted on Complete Truth and she'd told only a partial one. Things were going from bad to worse.

"No Sir. The Complete Truth is it makes me happy to follow your directions, too."

He tipped her chin up to look into his eyes once again. His voice was serious but his eyes were warm.

"I care deeply for you Grey, but I'm not going to accept bad behaviour. Is that clear?"

His use of her real name shocked her, made his words more real. She started to tremble. Tears stung the corners of her eyes.

"Yes Sir. Totally clear."

There was a long pause as he regarded her evenly.

"Shall I discipline you now, or do you need to go home and give it some thought?"

She couldn't bear the thought of leaving while this was hanging over her. Even the idea of being away from him hurt.

"Please Sir, do it now."

"It?"

She took a deep breath, fighting tears.

"Would you please discipline me now, Sir? Please don't send me home."

He took her gently by the upper arm, his hand warm and reassuring against her naked skin. He carefully guided her to an unoccupied corner of the room. He tapped his finger in the corner.

"I want your nose right here, kitten."

She pressed into the corner as he had directed. He took a step back.

"Wrists crossed at the small of your back, please."

She adjusted her position.

"I want you to take some time to think about why you're being disciplined, and to consider how you might have expressed your displeasure more constructively. Understand, kitten?"

"Yes Sir." The tears finally came and she wept quietly as she stood naked in the corner.

The minutes passed and her tears slowly ceased. She could hear the shower running. If I'd shaved properly I'd be in there with him. The thought was a bitter one. The shower stopped and she could hear him freshening up in the washroom, opening the boxes in the living room, dressing.

"Come here, kitten." his voice was gentle but there was no denying the power in it.

She turned and saw him sitting on a loveseat in the living room, hair damp, wearing track pants and a gray t-shirt. She walked over, hands still crossed behind her back, very conscious of her nakedness. She stood on the carpet in front of him, unable to meet his eyes.

"Kneel for me."

She lowered herself to her knees, then spread them, straightened her back and thrust her newly-decorated tits forward boldly. She was determined to show him that she still remembered his lessons from their last meeting.

"Why are you being disciplined?"

"I didn't shave, Sir."

"That isn't it. Try again, kitten."

She took a few moments to think and the right answer came to her.

"I'm being disciplined because I agreed to keep myself smooth and I didn't do it."

"That's right. You're being disciplined for breaking your word. That's a serious problem. If I can't trust your word or you can't trust mine, this relationship isn't going to go very far, is it?"

"No Sir."

"If you were unhappy with me, what would have been a better way to express it?"

"I should have said something to you to let you know how I felt."

"Good answer." He leaned forward and stroked her cheek with his palm, and that gentle touch started the tears again.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me?" How could she feel so desolate when he hadn't even raised his voice?

"I forgive you completely and absolutely." he said with conviction, "but you're still going to get a spanking."

She looked up at him through teary eyes.

"A spanking, Sir?" the words caused her to flush. She felt a tingle of arousal between her legs at the thought of his warm hand on her naked bum.

"I'm going to smack your rear until it's good and red, kitten. Then you're going back to the corner so the lesson has a chance to sink in."

"If...if that's what you decide, then I'll accept it, Sir."

He stood and walked to the small kitchenette, returning with a bar stool. He placed it in the middle of the living room.

"I want you bent over with your elbows on the seat of this stool. Feet shoulder-width apart." There was no mistaking the command in his voice. She hurried to get into position.

He walked around her in a slow circle.

"There's to be no yelling or thrashing around; you're not a child. I expect each spank to be counted out loud and then acknowledged with a 'thank you'. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, very clear. How many will I get?"

"I'll worry about that. You worry about taking each one properly."

"Yes Sir."

"And kitten - this will hurt. At any point if you decide it's not worth it, you can get dressed and go home to think about it. Got it?"

Grey couldn't imagine the kind of pain that would outweigh her desire to be there with Robert. The pain of leaving him would be greater than anything he could inflict.

"I'm not going anywhere, Sir."

He walked around behind her. She felt his hot hand stroking her cheeks...

SMACK

The noise startled her; the stinging pain came shortly after. It did hurt!

"One. Thank you Sir."

SMACK

"Two. Thank you Sir."

He spread his painful attention between both cheeks, aiming at the fleshiest part each time. Every so often he would change the timing of the blows, preventing her from tensing up for each one. The humiliation at having to count and thank each one stung almost as much as the blows themselves.

SMACK

"Fifteen. Thank you Sir."

By the twentieth blow, her tears were flowing freely. Her ass felt hot and sore and swollen. Each spank rained like fire against her naked skin.

SMACK

"Th-thirty. Thank...you...Sir."

And then it was done. The spanking ended just as it was becoming unbearable. Grey remained bent over and sobbed quietly. You're not a child. His voice echoed in her mind.

He allowed her a few moments to cry, then carefully helped her into a standing position. He wrapped his arms around her from behind - avoiding her nipples - and drew her into a tight embrace. She clung to his forearms and wept and sniffed and savoured his closeness and his strength. Somehow, deep inside, she knew that things had been made right again.

When he led her to the corner she didn't need to be instructed but obediently assumed the posture he expected. The burning pain of the spanking slowly faded to a throbbing heat that seemed to spread through her core. With astonishment, she realized her pussy was swollen and probably drenched. Was his control so complete that even his discipline inflamed her?

She could hear him moving in the living room, emptying the boxes and putting away his clothes. She ached to help him; to be a part of moving him into his new quarters. To be excluded from the moments of his life was a punishment in itself.

Many minutes later, he called her to the loveseat again. She assumed the proper kneeling position automatically. It was hard to meet his eyes.

"What's the very first thing you're going to do when you go home, kitten?" His voice was gentle and warm and kind. The teasing inflection had returned and she almost smiled in relief.

"Shave, Sir."

"You're going to be nice and smooth from now on?"

"Oh yes, Sir. Always. Perfectly smooth"

"And if you're unhappy with the way I'm treating you?"

"I'll say something. I won't ever break my word to you again - promise!"

"Then the discipline is over, kitten."

He leaned forward, lifted her chin and tasted her lips. She kissed back, enjoying his hungry lips and the soapy scent of his just-washed body and the heat of his hand against her jaw. After almost two minutes of nonstop contact, she pulled back.

"May I ask something, Sir?" her voice was low and steeped in lust.

"Always."

"Could I please...do it to you...with my mouth? I've wanted to ever since last time."

His eyes registered surprise, then desire. He stood up and undid the drawstring on his track pants. Her hands were already at his waistband, lowering it and exposing his cock.

She'd only seen one other penis and was no expert on size, but his looked perfect; thick and hard and pointing urgently upward. Still on her knees, she leaned in and kissed the shaft experimentally, drawing an appreciative deep groan from him. His scent was different here - still soapy but also musky and sweet and unmistakably male.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Twelve Gates Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds