• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Four O'Clock

Four O'Clock

I awoke with a start when I felt the pressure of the ball being pressed into my mouth. Startled by the sensation, I jumped but I could only move a few inches. My wrists burned as the rough hemp ropes tightened around them. I could feel that someone had already tied my hands together with a rope that stretched to the headboard. My ankles too were bound with heavy rope wrapped around each side and anchored to the bottom posts on the bed. The ceiling light suddenly came on, the brightness was shining in my face so I couldn't see my captors. The covers had been removed and the night air felt a bit chilly. Their whispers and giggles gave me a pretty good idea who the perpetrators were. I also recognized the sweet scent of Suzie's perfume immediately but she hid behind the blinding light. A blindfold, tied by someone whose identity I had yet to figure out soon made the light unnecessary. She tied it a little too tightly for comfort and I grunted against the gag. I wasn't even expecting to see her until the weekend but here she was in my bedroom in the wee hours of the morning with a friend. I guessed that it must be around four in the morning judging by the pressure on my bladder. They let me lay there blind and subdued; guessing what this was all about. I must confess that the whole experience left me feeling aroused. I like to sleep in the nude and I knew that I had a raging hard on in all its glory standing tall for both of them to see.

I wasn't exactly relaxed but I couldn't wait for them to make their next move. Not that it surprised me but I still flinched as she clamped her hand around my throbbing cock then gave it a tight squeeze and a tug followed by a series of playful jerks. The other woman grabbed my balls and began to play with them, stretching my scrotum. I flinched from the surprise. She was intent on separating my two balls as far apart as she could and pinched by scrotum tightly with her delicate fingers. I could hear her giggle softly to herself as she sensed the pain. I pulled on the ropes, hoping that I might be able to roll free but they had me for their pleasure and I was incapacitated. The rope only became tighter around my wrists. Suzie whispered softly in my ear, commanding me to lie still. I was feeling so aroused that I found it hard to comply. She slapped me across the face and repeated her command, a little more firmly. This time I obeyed. Her fingers began to trace the features on my hairy chest. I tingled from the sensation of her delicate touch. The she drew blood as she scraped her finger nails hard over my taut pecks. Just to make sure it hurt she poured a small amount of what seemed like Champaign over my fresh wounds. The burning made me tense and scream as much as I could given the ball gag in my mouth. She petted me to wipe the liquid over the scratches again, finishing with another quick splash from what I assumed to be the bottle.

The second woman continued to play with my cock and balls. She was very methodical and had a very gentle and soothing touch. The way she manipulated me tickled a bit. I felt something strange being placed around my ball sack -- a leather strap of some sort I guessed. With a sudden tug, she tightened it around my scrotum, leaving my balls stretched away from my cock. I moaned softly when she brought her warm, wet mouth around my shaft, slowly gliding down to its base then back up again. Just as I was beginning to enjoy the blow job I flinched again as Suzie squeezed both nipples between her fingers and twisted them quite severely. I was beginning to get a little wary of what her next move might be. My entire body tensed as I felt the sharp pain of her long and beautiful fingernails clawing down my chest again. I was sure that there were deep furrows where she scraped her nails over my skin. Unable to react, I became tense again as I pulled on all four ropes. I felt tears forming in my eyes from the stinging sensation. I was glad that they could not tell with the blindfold covering my eyes.

I felt the chill of a wave of something wet and cold being poured on my chest. I could feel it drain down my sides and onto my stomach. At first I couldn't detect any odor, but it seemed to be fizzing like a soft drink...or Champaign! I was delighted to feel her lips and tongue gracefully darting across my chest this time. Just as I was beginning to relax again, the burning sensation of her fingernails clawing down my chest again, from my shoulders to my belly made me twist and writhe on the bed. She slapped me across the face again and chastised me for disobeying her order to lie still. I tried to settle down, but the champagne made the scratches sting and burn. She continued to kiss me on my face and chest.

Meanwhile, I was pretty sure that I was about to cum in the other woman's mouth as her tongue made wild excursions over my penis. I was impressed with her skills. The overwhelming sensation of pain and pleasure was very erotic. The stinging on my face and chest became just another stimulus for pleasure. The suddenness of my orgasm surprised even me. The mystery woman just took it all in. The blindfold had slipped up to where it was more on my forehead, leaving me a clear view of the girls from under the bottom of the now loose cloth.

Meanwhile, Suzie threw her leg over my head and straddled my face with her wet pussy all over my nose and mouth while facing her friend.. I realized that her panties were gone under her skirt as she ground her moist cunt over my mouth. She reached down and unfastened the gag, pulling the ball out between my teeth. As I was adjusting to the tension being relieved in my jaw she planted her pussy over my mouth again with the order, "Lick it."

She rocked gently on my face as my tongue darted over her lips. Her juices were flowing and I had to move fast to keep them from running over my face. It was futile as I was soon covered in her honey. The second woman rocked to in rhythm to Suzie on my groin. With Suzie's thighs straddling my head, I hadn't noticed the other woman moving over my cock. She slowly lowered herself onto my recharging member and swapped some of my cum with Suzie as they kissed on top of me. I could see them both stripping out of their tops. Leaning toward one another, they kissed passionately as they fondled one another's breasts. I was really turned on at this threesome. I felt my cock harden again inside of the woman that had mounted me. The two women seemed to have turned most of their attention on one another as they continued to make out, "Keep licking, " I was told as I slowed to focus on their love making.

They were now in full embrace while pleasuring themselves on my tongue and cock. I wanted to join in with everything. I could see their glistening breasts as they both They both grew hot and sweaty from the exertion. I could feel their interest in me fading as they were becoming more engrossed in one another. They pulled themselves together even more. My cock felt as though it might bend as it was pulled toward my belly. The next thing I knew, the t two women we on their sides, making passionate love beside me. I watch with envy and was very turned on. I wanted to be a part of it too.

They moved so fluidly that I barely noticed when they switched into the 69 position. Their moans and the slurping from their busy tongues mesmerized me. I just lay still, watching them from a few feet away. Suzie must have noticed the desire in my eyes. She instructed her friend to untie my feet while she took care of my hands. They resumed their love making with me in the middle. I joined in by first caressing their shimmering bodies with my hands. I noticed that Suzie was bent over on her knees with her face between the other girl's legs. I quickly knelt behind her and slowly inserted my throbbing cook into her from behind. She moaned with approval as the three of us were completely consumed by the sex we were having.

We continued until we were all exhausted. She lay down beside me, but left me tied, blindfolded and gagged. We were both breathing extremely hard. I wished she would remove the gag so I could get more air. Eventually, she did. She untied me enough for me to get free, but she left before I could see her again. Later that day I found a note in the kitchen that read: You never know when we might come back -- be prepared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Four O'Clock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds