• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Angels of Mercy

Angels of Mercy

12

I'd got a leaflet from the temple earlier and was flicking through it. The scotch in one hand was nicely dulling the pain while I glanced at what the temple was offering. A full range of voluntary euthanasia packages:

Friend and Family Final Party - A sumptuous party with 5 course meal, live music and a guaranteed Black pill to end your personal party quickly and painlessly on the stroke of 12. Cremation and service to follow immediately afterward. Cost: 2000 plus 200 dollars per cover. Minimum of 10 people.

Hmm. Not quite my style. No family to speak of and my friends seem to have departed since the cancer got worse.

Home Alone - Budget Black pill special. Do it yourself where you feel happiest. We contact the authorities and do the clean up afterwards. Cost: 1500 dollars

Well better but I don’t really want to be by myself.

The Big Splash - For the more adventurous. A three minute delay Black Pill lets you experience the final high dive and free fall from a hot air balloon 5000 feet up to the depths of the ocean. With special weighted burial at sea suit, you'll go from exhilarating action to gentle sleep to final rest in the depths. Cost: 6000 dollars

Oh. My stomach churns at the thought of that one.

The Final Bang - A bevy of beautiful people (sex/orientation of your choosing) will take you and make your last night the one memories that you'll never forget whereever you're heading. Instead of the usual Black Pill, the Red Pill will keep you revved up and going all night long until you finally pass away in ecstasy into the depths of oblivion. Cost: 8000 dollars.

Now that’s more like it. The only way any red blooded man has always wanted to go regardless of the dire psychological impact it might have on his partner. Well, these temple people must be properly trained and counselled for this job, meaning it was okay to pander to base needs for the final farewell. Hell though it was a lot of money. I'd only just have enough. Ha. You can’t take it with you anyway you fool.

I reach over and grab the telephone before I change my mind. Dialing the number off the brochure, I try to think when to do this. The pain was slowly getting worse, and the doctors had given me less than a month. Probably the sooner the better, I don’t think I could put up with the end being totally bed ridden and in a morphine daze for the pain.

"Hello, Temple Solutions," a sweet sounding girl answers.

"Hi, I'm interested in your final solutions package, emmm the final bang", I say with a bit of embarrassment in my voice.

"That’s fine sir, a popular choice. Can you give me your details so that I can get the paperwork sent to you." I relay my name and address to her.

"Okay Mr Arroway. That’s no problem. I'll have that sent to you promptly. You will need to sign the documents yourself in the presence of an authorised witness, and also you will need your doctor to sign to confirm mental stability. Have you any time scale in mind for this?"

"Well, the sooner the better," I reply.

"Well its short notice but we do have two openings at end of next week. I can pencil you in for Thursday or Friday night, if either of them are suitable?"

"Friday would be good. Gives me time to sort things out." "That’s fine sir. I'll send the paperwork by courier to expedite things. Until next Friday bye."

***

Friday Checklist Cancelled milk Tick Arranged for utilities to read meters and take final accounts by direct debit Tick House clearance firm to arrive tomorrow. Tick Drop keys with neighbour to forward to Landlord.Tick Die... Well not quite yet.

On my way to the Temple. Talking my last stroll through this dusty city. Last breath of fresh, well not so fresh air. The pains gnawing at my insides again, but an anticipation overwhelms that, part excitement part fear. I arrive outside the temple its quite a sombre mock gothic building, all grey stone and towers.

I enter and approach the pretty looking receptionist.

"Hello, I'm Mr Arroway, I have an appointment scheduled for," I glance at my watch 7.45pm, " 8pm".

"That’s fine Mr Arroway, let me get someone to take over here and I'll take you through." Ah the same girl I spoke to the other day. She walks out of the reception area, she's a little on the plump side, dark hair cut in a short bob. Hips swinging from side to side. A little too plump for my tastes.

She's soon back, with another young woman who's a bit skinny and definitely not as good a looker. My plump one, gives me a smile and beckons me to follow her.

"Sorry about that Mr Arroway. I'm Vicky and I've been handling your case."

I look at her carefully, "So you're not just the receptionist then?"

"Ha no, I was just standing in while Gerry had her break," another nice smile flashed in my direction. "I checked your paperwork earlier and its all in order. The bank transfer has come though so we are lights green. You're still happy that this is the right thing for you?"

"Well, I haven't got much longer anyway, and this seems the best way to go, before the pain gets worse"

"That's fine as long as you're ready. We're just heading down to our clinic, where our Doctor will take a last look over you, certify you as sane and competent, and then provide you with the Red Pill."

The doctors office is the same as any other doctors office. The doctor also has the same repertoire of pokes, prods and questions. Soon he presents me with a tailor made Red Pill and a glass of water.

"This pill is timed for 4 hours. That’s gives you until just after midnight. It combines pain killers , sexual enhancers, energy enhancers and the termination dose. If you are ready to proceed you may now take the pill," the doctor explains this in dull monotone which he must has said a 100 times before.

A nervous lump is in my throat, but I take the pill between forefinger and thumb and almost throw it in to my mouth and take a long slug of water to follow.

"Good. Vicky is outside the door and she will now take you to your next destination." He opens the door for me.

Hmmm. Those sexual enhancers must have kicked in straight away, Vicky's looking more appealing by the second and I feel a familiar pulse my groin. She's lead onwards through a maze of passages. A wooden door with a plate reading "Selection Chamber". The airs warmer in here, and so it should be as it is filled with about 30 women, all naked. They are mostly in their earlier twenties with a few older ones thrown in. They ranged from skinny to over plump, with the mean being a nice trim athletic build. Skin tone also varies from dark black, through dusky tans to milk white.

As we entered, the chattering in the room stopped and the women formed into a single line looking forward. I am at once embarrassed, and the erection I was getting goes into instant reversal. God Id never seen so much naked flesh all at once before, and worse it was all focused on me. I try to ignore these feelings, this is defiantly not the time and the place for a lack of confidence.

"Each girl has a name tag around her neck. I suggest you browse right the way down the line first, and then if you select the girls you want by taking their tags. Ill be back in a few minutes," Vicky strolls to another door at the far end of the room and exits out of sight.

I amble down the line. Getting a good eyeful of the variety, a cornucopia of the female sex. Tall, short, fat and thin, small breasts, big breasts, shaven and non shaven. Each does a turn for me as I reach her, and thrusts out her assets to best advantage. I make a mental note of a couple of choices as I go down the line. As I reach the end I notice Vicky coming back out of the other door, now unclothed and she quietly joins the end of the row. As I reach her, Vicky gives another nice smile and does the same spin and display as the other girls. Definitely too plump, I think, but nicely shaven, I do like bare tail. Nice sized breasts, not small but not grossly oversized, and a very gentle all over tan.

I go back to the start of the row and start picking off the name tags. One, two, three, four, five... Having trouble picking number six, so many choices. I've gone for a mixed bag, after all variety is the spice as they say, but one thing in common is that they are all nicely shaven for that smoother than smooth feel. I'm strolling down the line a third time when Vicky catches my eye and flashes me another smile. Okay, that smile did the trick, and I go and take her name tag as well.

Vicky takes charge again and waves at the women I've selected to follow us, while the unchosen ones go back out the other door. We wander through a short passage, to a suite with a door labelled 'Turkish Harem'.

Gentle music plays in the background. Ceiling to floor drapes. Soft lighting, the trickling sounds of a small fountain somewhere in the background. Vicky leads me to a small couch with a low table next to it. It is covered with small dishes of various delicacies. The women surround me, sitting beside me and on the thick pile rugs on the floor. They undress me slowly and casually, one item at a time, stopping every so often while a small tasty item is fed to me. A gentle caress to my thigh, a breast draped against me as a beauty leans over, it all starts to increase my blood flow.

Eventually I'm as bare as they are, and feel fed but not overly full. Free at last my erection starts to rise up properly, slowly hoisting itself up one heart beat at a time. One by one they rise and pad out, their lovely rumps swaying seductive in time as they lead out of the room. Vicky is last to rise and as she goes though the open doorway beckons me with a coy finger. By this time I'm standing fully proud, my modest six inches pointing the way as I follow her.

Though the doorway is a tiled shower room. Steamy jets of water spray from three directions and the girls are already dripping with water and soaping each other. They pull me into their midst and at once 6 pairs of slippery hands are stroking and rubbing me all over with soap. Wet breasts are pushing against me, fingers rub my chest and nipples which harden. Lower down more soap is liberally applied and before I realise it I spurt a good load of cum over the two girls in front of me. I must have been a bit pent up, not much sexercise lately.

Vicky laughs, "Well, that didn’t last long did it? Don’t worry there's plenty left and we all want our fair share, don’t we girls?"

A series of nods and affirmatives from around me. The hands continue to wash me down, but also the girls resuming bathing each other. A couple of them seem to be especially enjoying washing each other, and soon they seem oblivious to the rest of us as we bathe, grinding their pussies against each others thighs, while deep kissing each other. My prick hasn’t drooped completely and starts to throb again while watching this performance, and the soapy handed ministrations of the other four girls help as well. Soon the two girls come to the expected explosive outcome, and I find that I'm fully hard again.

"Okay that’s enough standing around for Mr Arroway. All rinse and back though please," Vicky starts in a prim and proper tone, " because I want his hard cock deep inside me. And its first come first served girls." A saucy wink accompanies this.

The showers cuts off, and towels are produced for a quick rubdown. Mmmm. I enjoyed rubbing their gorgeous bodies down as much as them doing me. I'm led behind some more long drapes to the biggest bed I've ever seen, its low to the ground with a fresh cream sheet. I'm pushed forcibly on to the bed, and without realising it, I find I'm pinned down, a girl at each corner so to speak. One girl wriggles sort of behind and underneath me. Her firm breasts acting as a cushion for my head while she leans against the headboard. I can feel the warmth of her hot pussy against my back. She gently starts to stroke my chest, catching my nipples again every so often. Vicky is now kneeling between my legs. From somewhere she's acquired a half mask on her face, which has a vaguely feline look to it. More to my concern is a short leather whip or perhaps its riding crop which lies her knees. The other women seem happy to hold me down and watch what happens, but two of them are only holding me with one hand, the other hands disappearing between their legs.

Vicky starts to stroke my thighs working towards my hard cock, "What have you got to say for yourself then?"

At this point I remember the sexual preferences form I filled out, I’d ticked mild BDSM, looking at the crop and the predatory smile on Vicki's face, I'm glad I only ticked mild.

Vicky continues, "You thought you were going to get your fun here from six defenceless females, did you?"

She runs her fingernail up over my balls and along the stem of my cock to the top.

"Well?" Shes asks, punctuating the question by flicking my tip with her nail.

"ahmm. yes." I reply in a low tone.

Another flick, "and call me Mistress, when you reply".

"Yes mistress."

"Now what did you want to do with our poor tender female bodies?"

"To make love to you mistress." I try weakly.

Ow. That obviously wasn’t the right answer. Several more flicks to the head of my cock, and then with the other hand she grabs my balls, not too tightly to hurt bad , but her nails digging in a little sharply.

"I don't think that’s quite the truth. I think you wanted to fuck us all to satisfy your base male lusts. Is that’s so?"

"Yes mistress."

Ow. The tip of my cock is throbbing good and proper, and I don’t think I'm learning quite fast enough for my own good here.

"Yes, what?" she asks again.

"Yes, I wanted to fuck you all to satisfy my base male needs," I reply and quickly adding, "Mistress."

"Ah so you can tell the truth then."

Vicky reaches to one side and takes some lotion or lubricant and starts to rub it into my cock.

After a minute or so, she asks, " And how does it feel when I do this?"

"Mmmmm, good," I reply without thinking.

Suddenly the crop is in her hand, and several sharp stinging slaps applied along the length of my manhood. I'd forgotten to call her mistress it seems.

"You’re a slow learner. But as you can see I have a cure for that," an evil smile forms on the bottom half of her face.

"Yes mistress."

"Now do you think that your going to get your wicked way with us? That we're going to meekly let you fuck us, one after another?"

I think to myself, well for 8000 bucks I damn well better do. Another stray thought occurs to me, hmmm this isn't the sort of service which you can easily complain about afterwards if it doesn’t match up to expectations.

"I don’t know mistress."

"You don't know," smack, "Well I'll tell you. We are going to get you bigger and harder than you’ve ever been before, then we'll going to use that hard tool of yours to satisfy our lusts. You're going to be our fuck horsey and we're going to screw you until you don’t know which ways up or down. Now does that sound appealing?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, now we will proceed. I want you to start counting to 10 slowly."

"One, aghh." The riding crop smacks at the base of my rod. "Two." Smack, slightly higher this time. "Three. ow" About halfway up. "Four." Just below the head. "Five. Ow ow ow." Right on the tip.

After five the pain and pleasure are mingling badly and I'm not sure what's going on. My whole cock feels like its on fire. Throbbing visibly, the swell with each pulse is can be easily seen..

"COUNT!" she gives me another smack on the tip.

"Six." At the base again but this time pinching with her nails. "Seven." Moving up again. "Eight." Halfway. "Nine." Nearly there. "Ten." She pinches the head, and digs her nails into my sensitive tip.

Vicky examines me closely, "Yes. That looks a bit better. Definitely thicker and more engorged than before."

She applies more lotion, and strokes me gently up and down for a few minutes in a soothing manner.

"Here Rachel, rub some of this lotion on his chest as well. Make sure you keep those nipples hard and sensitive." She passes the lotion across me to the women I'm comfortably leaning on.

After a few more minutes of the lotion being rubbed up and down my shaft, I'm ready to cum. Vicky notices this and stops.

Vicky looks at me and warns, "By the way. I forgot to tell you, if you cum before I say you'll be punished. Remember you’ve got to last all night, so we can all get our bit of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." I reply thinking one more cum isn't enough, my game plan included cumming again and again.

"I'm not sure that you do. Just hold on to until I say or else." An expert pinch with her nails reinforces her warning.

"Okay, this is starting to look like a useable tool now. Helen, here grab a feel and tell me what you think?"

The girl holding my left arm, a fiery redhead with pale milky skin and large breasts responds and takes my cock in both hands and gives a good squeeze.

"Not too bad. Can I have it now Vicky?" She asks.

"Okay. Swap places and mount this little horsey"

Vicky now holds my left arm while, Helen sits astride me, and slowly lowers herself on to me. Her hot moist pussy just encloses the top inch of my cock. She stays there easing up and down just a little bit teasing herself with me.

"And you," Vicky looks at me sternly, "remember no cumming until I say."

Helen, stops the teasing and slides slowly down to fully envelop my shaft. Her warm bottom presses against my tight balls for a second or two, and then she slowly slides her self back up. I get a good view of her breasts as she doing this, one of her hands stroke her left nipple, while the other hand has slipped down and rubs her mound.

I try to think boring thoughts. Doing the multiplication tables in my head. Square roots of 4 figure numbers and the like. But Helens slow up and down motions are leading to an inevitable outcome.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Right there, harder." Helens getting more flushed now, her hand has slipped lower and stroking her clit now.

I try to hold on, as much as possible. But I can't last much longer.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeees!" Helen almost shouts and her pussy starts to squeeze me with her orgasmic contractions.

I can’t hold it and then I'm letting go of my second load of the night. Bucking my thighs upwards as much as possible to get more sensations, but this is quite difficult as I'm still being held down by the other four girls.

When we're both finished., and Helen sags down onto me. I look over at Vicky with a downcast face. I see that although she has a stern look on her face, Vicky's trying not to smirk or grin. She's now got a new excuse for more 'fun' at my expense.

Vicky looks at me carefully, "Well, well. You couldn’t hold it could you? Well that cock had better get just as big and hard again damn quick. In the meantime, I'll have to think of a suitable punishment for you."

"Okay, Helen dismount our little fuck horsey. Come here a second and show me your pussy."

Helen obeys, parting her pussy lips with her hands to let Vicky have a good look. My cum is starting to dribble out.

"That’s what I thought. You've filled her pussy with your cum and she's all sticky now. You're going to have to lick her clean now. Rachel come from under him so he can lie flat and take this arm here."

They all shuffle around and I'm soon presents with a close action view of Helens cum smeared pussy. Its fortunate she is shaven, as I'm not keen on a mouth full of fur. I'm not too keen on eating my own cum, but I don't think I've got too much of a say in the matter.

I tentatively start to eat her, and she takes the initiative and grinds harder into my face, covering me with our mingled juices. Soon I forget, what's happening and just concentrate on giving her a good licking and trying to make her cum again. My limp cock starts to respond again as Helen starts to voice her enjoyment loudly. I lick more furiously and she nearly takes my head off as she bucks and fucks my face to orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Angels of Mercy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds