• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 07

Desires within Young Girls Ch. 07

Chapter 7—Things are Getting Tense

It all seemed like very good advice. The hard part now was following Janet's admonitions. For a couple of weeks, I managed. Oh, there were times when I could tell Brandi was teasing me, even suggesting once that she had been bad and that I should spank her. And she giggled at the thought and smiled at me sweetly.

But one Friday night, my torment was tested beyond the bounds of almost any man's willpower. I walked down the hallway toward Brandi's bedroom. Her door was open and her light was on. Her mom was out of town again on a weekend trip with some girlfriends. As I passed by to go to the guest bedroom at the end of the hallway to retrieve a book, I saw Brandi standing with her back to me looking in her mirror.

She was completely naked. I saw that sweet, heart-shaped ass, and my heart skipped. Through the mirror she saw me stop and stare.

I couldn't help myself. I just stopped and stood there, staring at her gorgeous nakedness. She slowly turned around and returned the stare. And it was then that I saw those wonderful round globes with puffy nipples, just like the girl I jerked off to in the picture!

The whole moment reminded me of that scene in Witness when Harrison Ford saw Kelly McGillis in the bathroom naked, and she turned and just looked at him. It was a key moment, because he knew he couldn't do anything about what he was feeling. And if he did, their lives would have changed forever—and likely ruined. It was forbidden fruit.

She looked at me with the most seductive look I have ever seen. Standing there with her arms at her side, eyes wide staring me down, daring me to come in her room. A little pout in her lips. Her hair tousled with a strand hanging across her face.

Slowly, my gaze went down from her tits to her belly, and her belly button ring she bought when she was 17, to her little coochie. She had a very small patch of peach fuzz around it; it was obvious that she had been shaving to keep it trim.

I continued my gaze down her thighs, to her cute little knees with little freckles on them, to her ankles with the bracelet around the left one, to her feet and the toe ring on her right.

I drank her in.

My dick grew harder and harder.

"I, I, I, I'm sorry, Brandi. I didn't know you were, ah, uhmm, . . . ."

She didn't bail me out. She just kept the seductive stare on.

"I think I should go. I'm really sorry." And I turned and went back the other way.

Jesus. What was I going to do? Her mom was gone, and my just turned 18-year-old stepdaughter was seducing me. NO! She was writing the narrative!

Unbelievable. Like a page right out of Playboy.

I went downstairs to regain my composure.

Within a few minutes, Brandi came down the stairs wearing a lovely spring dress, black shoes, little white socks, and a cute little sweater around her shoulders.

She acted like nothing had just happened.

"Sam. I'm going out with Stephanie to a party at Veronica's house. I promise I'll be back by 12."

"Okay. Hold on. The parents are there, yes?"

"Yes, Sam."

"Okay, it's 8:30 now. You need to be home before 12. Understand?"

"Yes. I got it. Bye!"

And off she went. I was home alone with my thoughts and a raging hard on. I thought about masturbating until I turned blue, but instead, I found that book I was looking for, poured a single malt scotch, and settled in to an evening of reading.

I waited up for Brandi. Needless to say, she did not return home by 12. At 12:15, I called her cell. No answer.

I was trying to decide, should I be mad? Or was this a setup, so she could get another spanking?

At precisely 12:27, she strode in the door.

"I'm soooooooooo sorry I'm late. I lost track of time, and then realized it was after 12, so I jumped in the car and left. I'm really sorry."

"Okay. Do you think there should be a consequence, Brandi?"

"Not my phone, Sam. Please."

"Okay, Brandi. Then what?"

"Well, I don't know. " She got quiet. After a long pause, she finally said, "What about another . . .you know."

"Spanking?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Brandi."

"Why not? It worked last time."

"Brandi, I think we need to talk about that. It's not right for me to spank you. You are a grown girl, and it's not appropriate. And look I know you have some feelings you might be struggling with. And it's my fault. And I need to help both of us get past them so that we can move on and keep our relationship more like father and daughter." I felt like I was rambling.

Brandi didn't say a thing. Instead, she walked boldly over to the sofa where I was sitting and started to lift her dress and bend down over my lap.

"Whoa, whoa. Brandi, didn't you hear anything I just said?"

"Why not, Sam? It'll be quick and over. Mom's not here, so she won't find out." She laid herself over my lap with her dress up around her waist, revealing the cutest set of black and orange striped panties. She put her knees on the floor just like last time and leaned over on to the couch. And waited.

I looked down at what was on my lap, and my erection started to grow.

Brandi's voice lowered. "Since you've already seen me naked, why not this time to make it a little more, you know, like a punishment, I could slide my panties down," and she slowly pushed them down, "and you could spank my naked bottom."

"Okay, Brandi. This is NOT a good idea." But before I could push her away, she had a hold of my arm and was lifting it up to make me spank her.

"Just go ahead. Spank me. . . .Daddy."

Oh my God! Did she just say that? Something took over me, and I raised my hand up and came down on her right ass cheek with a powerful smack!

She winced and lurched.

I raised up and came down again on her left ass cheek. She winced and lurched forward.

I did it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, like something unleashed inside of me. She was whimpering and sniffling now, and I stopped and looked at her ass and the red marks where my hand had landed. She squirmed and wiggled in my lap and lifted her ass up towards me.

I saw her very wet pussy and wanted so badly to slip my fingers in there and fondle her. And then I wanted to stick my nose and my tongue down there and lick her to orgasm.

But I stopped. Somehow I got a hold of myself. I had to get a hold of the narrative! Wrestle it away from her!

I caressed her ass one last time. Then with all the power I could muster, I took my hand away and said,

"Okay. We are done. You can pull up your panties and pull down your dress."

She didn't move. She just kept her ass on my lap and squirmed.

Between her sniffles, she whispered, "Are you sure we are done, Sam? Maybe you should spank your bad girl just a little bit more."

My hard on was raging now. And she knew it. This time her pussy was bare on my lap. She couldn't miss the bulge pushing against her pussy lips, wanting desperately to be set free to fuck her little hole.

Finally I said rather sternly, "Brandi, you have to get up and pull up those panties and pull down that dress."

"Sam, please!"

"Brandi. I mean it. We shouldn't be doing this."

"I saw you and mom fucking. I saw the whole thing."

"What? You did? What did you see?"

"I don't want to talk about it; I just, just . . . ."

She pulled up her panties, straightened her dress and wiped her smeared mascara from her face.

"You just what?"

"I just want you to show me. That's all."

"Oh, good Lord. Brandi, I can't . . . ."

I'm sure I looked defeated and depressed. Because at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to show her, to teach her, to fuck her. . . . I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to nuzzle her neck and hair and caress her breasts and suck those puffy nipples. I wanted to lick her and inhale her odor deeply.

Brandi turned to me pouting. "You're no fun." And she stomped up the stairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 825 milliseconds