• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's All OK

It's All OK

My name is Nina. I have always had a thing for older men. I have since married an younger man, only by one month. This story is a fantasy about his father. I have never had a father figure growing up. My father left when I was very young so I never had one. I guess you can all it a daddy complex.

He is not by any means a looker. He is about 5'8" over 350 lbs, but that's my type. I like them on the hefty side, that's why I married my husband. I have never call anyone "dad" or "daddy" so it's weird when I do. I have called him dad a few time any honestly every time I do, I get turned on.

It starts off a day where we are visiting and my mother-in-law and my husband are at work. We are at the house and he is in the den watching tv. I walk out from the bedroom and get myself a cup of coffee and sit on the couch next to him. We start chit-chatting and he asks what the plans are for the day.

"I really don't know. Chris works till 9 tonight and Mom works just as late. So, I'll probably go visit some friends unless you need me to do something around here." I respond taking a sip of my coffee.

"No, I don't think so. I know Mom wanted the laundry done but I can do that later."

"I can do that. What needs to be done?"

"We have the towels and the sheets that are on the bed."

"Ok. You got it! I'll get the towels going first. I want to shower soon."

I get up and walk down the hall so start the laundry. I can feel eyes on me while walking away. The shirt I am wearing is one of my husbands and I am just wearing only underwear under it. So, I'm sure my ass is hanging out. That was my plan.

***

A few hours later, I am done with the laundry and all showered and ready to go for a walk.

"The towels are away and the sheets are on the bed." I say to him while walking to the front door.

He is walking up the hallway as fast as he can. "Can you do me one for favor first? Can you please put the sheets on the bed?"

I grunt, "Ok. You're lucky I love you." I joke.

"Thank you."

I walk down the hallway in my sports tank and yoga pants. I can feel his eyes on my ass again. A smirk comes to my face because I know the way I need to put the sheets on. The bed is a California King and there is far too much stuff on the one said so I will have to crawl across the bed.

I start with the easy side first. I put the fitted sheet down and tuck it under the first 2 corners. Knowing the fun side is next I step up on the bed. I take the third corner and push it under. I try and lift the bed to get it fully under. I move down to do the last corner, taking a peek behind me to see if he is enjoying the show. He is on the other side of the room, just watching. I take the last corner and pretend to have an issue with it.

"Can you come over here and help me? I need you to take the corners on that side off so I can get this side on. I knew I should have started this side first."

"Uhh....sure." he responds a little apprehensive.

He comes over and takes the corners off. I watch where he ends and makes sure that he gets a great view of my ass. I make sure I am angled at the top corner. I fix that corner and then come back to redo the other two. They of course need the flat sheet on the bed, even tho it only comes off after a night of sleeping with it, so I start with that. I fluff it up in the air to get it to cover as much of the bed in one shot. I get up on the bed and fix it to fit to the top of the bed. I crawl over to the other side again and just push that down and under as much of the mattress as I can. I move back over to the floor and straighten the sheet. I fold over the top and lean over to fix the other side. He comes up behind me to help fix the sheet.

"I got it thanks. Do I really need to make it perfect?" I ask, getting tried and thinking about not going on my walk.

"No it's ok. The comforter can just go on top. I can do that. Thank you sweetheart."

I go to turn around and walk away at the same time he leans in to kiss me on the cheek as he does so often. He misses my cheek but catches my lips. It's a short one because he both panic and I run out of his room into the guest room.

I sit down on the bed and think about what just happened. I continue to think and lay down on the bed. Without realizing I have left the door ajar, I think how it made me feel. I really enjoyed it but I couldn't let him know that. I arch my hips to take off my pants. I slowly move my hand down my body to my pussy. I am wetter than I thought. I circle my clit with my index and middle finger. I lightly brush against it sending shivers down my spine and I moan. I continue to play with my pussy while my other hand finds my breast. I take out one of then and start to pinch my nipple, making it harder.

Meanwhile, my father-in-law is still in his room thinking about what happened. He is disappointed that it happened but wants more. He can feel his cock getting harder with every lingering thought. He tries to push it from his mind and walks out of the room. Walking past the guest room he sees the door is slightly open. He peeks in because he thinks he hears me crying. I am far from crying. He is shocked at what he sees. He wishes he could stroke his cock while watching me.

I hear someone outside the door. I know it's him watching me. That just makes me hotter. I start fingering my pussy. I moan louder.

"MMMM. Daddy, please finger me. Make me cum."

I am getting very close to climaxing. I hear him shuffling outside the door trying to get a better look. I am pinching my nipple hard what it is now a red tint. I feel my body shaking as I cum all over my fingers. I regain my breath and stand up, trying not to look out the door. I get my underwear on after I take off my tank and put on a the shirt I was wearing earlier.

*******

When I get back to the den, he is sitting on the couch. It's just about time to make some dinner for us so I start to look what we can make.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask him.

"You." He mumbles under his breath. I grin into the fridge. "Why don't we order a pizza or something.?"

Closing the fridge, "Works for me." I walk towards the couch and sit next to him. "What kind do you wanna order?"

"Cheese?"

"Ok."

I hand him the phone and he orders the pizza. Twenty minutes later the pizza shows up. We finish up and I clean up the dished. I grab the plate from his lap and I brush my hand against his semi-erect cock.

"Oh sorry." I say turning red.

"Don't worry about it. It happens."

I bring the dishes to the sink and go back over to sit.

I break the tension, "You know, I saw you outside the bedroom door before. Did you enjoy the show?"

"Uhhh....ummm.....I....I....I don't know what you are talking about." He manages to get out.

I lean over to him and rest my head on his shoulder, drawing circles around his nipple.

"Don't worry about it. I know Mom isn't giving you much lately and you have needs. I know you have been watching me for a while now."

He is turning ten shades of red. "Bu....but you can do this. You are my daughter-in-law."

"True, but not your daughter."

"You would be cheating on Chris, and I would be cheating on Mary."

"That is also true, but if we only do it this once and never tell then who does it hurt?" I start to move my hand down to his cock. Lightly stroking it through his pants.

He lets out a low groan and closes his eyes. I know he is gone and I have him. I start to kiss his neck. He lifts his arm and put it around me. I begin to move up to his lips. I stand up and straddle his lap. I take his face in my hands and kiss him long and deep. Our tongues tangoing inside our mouths. His arms wrap around my waist and move their way down to my ass. He grabs hold and squeezes. I let out a moan.

I break the kiss and move down to the floor. I kneel down and take off his pants. He isn't wearing any underwear. I see his cock, it's a nice size, about 8 inches, much bigger than his son's. He scoots down on the couch so I can get a better look.

"It's so much bigger than Chris'."

I take my tongue and lick the full length of his cock from balls to tip. Putting the whole thing on the way down. I take as much as I can and start to suck it up and down. My one hand on his balls and the other stroking the rest of the cock I can't reach.

"Oooh shit, baby. That feels so good." He arches his head back and takes his hands to the back of my head. He pushes me down causing me to gag. I try to fight it but he forces me down again. I start to get the hang of it and deep throat his cock. Licking his balls when he keeps my head down. He keeps me sucking his cock, harder and faster.

"Oh fuck, Nina. I'm gonna cum. Yes don't stop. FUCK!!!!" I swallow as much as I can but a lot comes out around his cock and down my chin. I take my fingers and clean up my face while getting up from the floor.

"That was great. I haven't cum like that in years." he says as he catches his breath.

"Good. I'm glad you liked it. I have wanted to suck your cock for a few years now." Giving him a little wink.

"And I have wanted to taste that pussy that my son much fuck every night."

He leans over to me and slides his hand down my underwear and slides his finger into my pussy. He takes it out and smells it and puts it in his mouth.

"MMMMM. I see now. Let's move this to the bedroom."

He takes my hand and and guides me to the bedroom. He sits me down on the bed and takes my underwear off. He throws them to the side. Next, my shirt comes off. That gets dropped when he sees my Dds.

"Oh. My. God. I didn't know they were this big."

He takes them, one in each hand and motorboats me, pinching my nipples while doing it. I left out a little laugh and a moan. He takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks on it. He flicks it with his tongue and then nibbles on it. Taking the other one and rolling it in his fingers.

"Oh fuck. That feels so good."

"Who am I?" He asks me while looking up at me and holding my nipple in his teeth.

"Dad....I want you to play with my pussy daddy."

This free hand he moves down to my pussy and slides it deep into me. I let out a loud moan when he starts to pump it in and out of me. Still playing with my nipples I am so close to the edge.

"Please, don't stop. Daddy, you make me feel so good."

He lets go of my nipple with his mouth and kisses his way down to my pussy. He takes his tongue and flicks it across my clit.

"FUCK!" I scream out in pleasure.

He quickens the pace of my finger fuck and slows the licking of my wet pussy. Fingering me hard and deep. I feel myself losing all control of my body.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me sweetheart. I want to feel you cum all over my fingers."

My body starts convulsing as the orgasm takes over. I grid my pussy into his face as I cum. My legs wrap around his shoulders tightly.

My breath becomes normal and my vision is clear again. I sit up in the bed and look at my father-in-law. His face is covered in my pussy juices.

"You need to get cleaned up." I move towards him and lick his face tasting my pussy. I give him another kiss deep on the lips and take his hand and lick his fingers clean.

"I will never be able to look at you the same way again." he says to me while getting up.

"I know." I reply getting dressed and walking out of his bedroom.

I turn around and give him a wink and walk into the guest room and close the door all the way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's All OK

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 635 milliseconds