• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Freshman Ch. 03

The Freshman Ch. 03

Sorry for the wait in between chapters. I promise the next one will be very soon.

***********

Since Mollie was, by consensus, the most beautiful girl on campus, she was of course very popular. Although she enjoyed the company of some men, she realized over the years that it was impossible to be "just friends" with guys -- they would inevitably try to get in her pants sooner or later. Therefore, Mollie preferred to stay within her group of girlfriends, most of them teammates on the volleyball team. Over the past few weeks, her friends had noticed that Mollie seemed withdrawn and more preoccupied than usual. She was gone in the evenings for long periods of time. When asked about it, she simply said that she was busy with schoolwork. Since Mollie was extremely studious, it was a believable explanation.

However, one of Mollie's roommates was waiting for her when she returned to their off-campus house after a two-night absence. Mollie, of course, had just spent the night at Chad's dorm for the first times since they had begun their "relationship". She was still wearing a tiny black dress when she walked into the house on a chilly Sunday morning. One of Mollie's roommates, Alex, a teammate on the volleyball team, was in the kitchen drinking coffee when Mollie walked in.

"Where have YOU been?" asked Alex, eyeing her friend's revealing attire, which barely managed to cover Mollie's round, bulging, rear-end.

"Oh... you know..." muttered Mollie evasively. Alex had never seen her friend returning home this way. It was well known around campus that Mollie had never slept with a guy at the college. She instead went out with young professionals in the city, lawyers and businessmen, who brought her to the most expensive restaurants and bought her extravagant gifts. Alex knew that the pampering is not what attracted Mollie; it was the culture and conversation she craved from older, successful men. And being so stunningly sexy, she was able to get what she wanted.

"Hold on a second," said Alex as Mollie began trying to climb the stairs and escape her friend. "Did you hook up with a guy on campus??"

Mollie paused and looked at her friend. Alex was much shorter than Mollie, and not as voluptuous. Still, she was an attractive girl in her own right, with a small waist, wide hips, and breasts that seemed huge for such a tiny body. She attracted almost as many looks as Mollie when the girls entered a party together. Alex was probably Mollie's closest friend in the house, and Mollie knew she would have to tell her sooner or later what was happening.

"I started... seeing a guy," said Mollie hesitantly. "His name is Chad."

"Chad?!" exclaimed Alex. "Not that jock who keeps trying to hit on you at parties?" Mollie hung her head.

"I know it's hard to believe," she said. "But yes. I've been seeing Chad. That's all I can say right now." And she dashed up the stairs into her bedroom before Alex could question her further.

That night, Alex related the news to the other housemates, all senior members of the volleyball team. Abby, the captain, whose butt was even larger than Mollie's but whose waist was somewhat thicker, thought that Mollie was lying.

"C'mon, Chad??" she said, "That dude hardly knows the difference between Plato and Pluto. He's literally the last person on campus that Mollie would ever date. I think she's probably seeing some other guy in the city and she doesn't want to tell us who. Maybe he's even older than usual for her, or he's famous or something."

Alex wasn't convinced. Neither was Shannon, the fourth girl in the house. Shannon had slept with by far the most guys out of the housemates. She was not as attractive as the other three, but had large boobs and didn't mind showing them off to the college men. Shannon was much more willing to believe that Mollie had lowered her standards and decided to sleep with Chad. In the end, the three girls decided not to badger their housemate about it. Mollie was secretive but always spilled the beans in the end.

Over the next couple weeks, even Abby was convinced that Mollie was truly dating Chad. She was rarely in the house and seemed to spend almost every night at Chad's dormitory. They saw them together at meals sometimes in the dining hall. A few times, when the girls tried to join their table, Chad would stick around only long enough to grunt hello before he left the cafeteria. His lack of interest in getting to know them, combined with the increasingly distant presence of Mollie, quickly made Chad an enemy of Mollie's housemates. One night, they finally confronted her about the issue.

The next day, Mollie told Chad about the problems with her roommates.

"They can't understand why I'm dating you. They want me to explain. And I don't know what to say."

"Tell them the truth," replied Chad. "Tell them it's because you're my big cock slut."

Mollie shook her head, knowing it was far too embarrassing to admit the real reason she was growing distant from her friends was that she now spent so much of her time dreaming about, worshipping, and fucking Chad's huge member.

"How about I talk to them," said Chad. "I'll think of something."

*******

The next day, after a particularly miserable volleyball practice, Mollie dwelled longer than usual in the locker room's shower. Her game was steadily going downhill since she began sleeping with Chad. Volleyball, which used to be her outlet and her passion, had now become just another barrier to spending time with Chad and feeling his cock. She was hardly surprised when she reentered the locker room and found a small group of girls huddled together in their towels, speaking in hushed tones. When they noticed Mollie, they stopped talking. Abby stepped towards Mollie.

"We need to talk about your performance at practice," she said.

"Look," replied Mollie, "Will you please just leave me alone for a while? I need --."

She stopped because heavy footsteps had just reached their part of the locker room. It was Chad, dressed normally but holding a volleyball. The girls were stunned. It was Abby who regained her composure first.

"What the FUCK are you doing in here, meathead?" she screamed at Chad. "This is the ladies' locker room! Get the hell out right now before I call the police!" Chad just smiled.

"I need to talk to you girls," he said, "I want you to understand why your friend is spending so much time with me." Shannon and Alex glanced at Mollie, who hadn't moved and was still gaping at Chad.

"Go on," said Alex. Her interest was piqued.

"This should explain everything," continued Chad in a friendly tone. And quickly, before anyone could do anything, or say anything (except Mollie, who quietly gasped "NO!" when she realized what he was doing), Chad opened the zipper on his jeans and pulled out his penis. The cock was almost completely soft, but was still an impressive girth and hung almost down to Chad's knees.

The volleyball girls were too stunned to say anything, except Shannon, who began to laugh.

"Oh COME ON," she giggled, "You except us to believe that is real? Keep dreaming, buddy." Chad walked up to her until he was just a couple feet away. Shannon, like the other girls, was still staring at the cock.

"Touch it," commanded Chad. Mesmerized, but with still a grin on her face, Shannon reached out slowly and put her hand on the dick. She frowned, realizing that the appendage did not feel to be rubber. Quickly, she ran her hand around the cock, squeezing it, her eyes widening second by second. Frantically, and seeming to forget she was not alone, Shannon fumbled with his jean button and revealed Chad's full package.

The girls gasped. There was no doubt now that Chad was real. His massive penis, which was already hardening in Shannon's grasp, hung impressively just above his large testicles. His pubic area was completely shaven, and accentuated the enormity of the complete package.

"Oh... my... god..." whispered Alex. Abby was speechless, her eyes bulging as she took in the massive cock. Shannon's hand was now stroking the penis, seemingly unconsciously. Her mouth hung open in disbelief. Mollie sat down heavily on a bench and watched her friends' stunned expressions.

Mollie's movement seemed to wake Shannon. She jolted from her stupor and let go off the penis like it was scalding hot.

"Oh my god Mollie, I'm sorry I touched your boyfriend..." gasped Shannon. "I just can't believe this..." Mollie simply shook her head and said nothing.

"Don't stop," Chad said to Shannon. "I can tell you like playing with my dick." Shannon gulped.

"I can't..." she said, glancing at Mollie.

"Don't worry," said Chad. "Mollie does what I tell her to do. And she won't care about this." He gently took Shannon's hands in his and placed them on his semi-hard penis. Then he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Shannon was now fixated again on Chad.

"You have such a huge fucking cock," she whispered hungrily.

"Stroke it," commanded Chad. And she did, slowly rubbing up and down the cock with her two hands. It had grown hard enough that her fingers no longer could reach around the complete girth.

"Good girl," said Chad, and he reached down and tore off Shannon's towel. He grunted with pleasure as her large tits were revealed, nipples hard. His cock was now almost completely erect, by far thicker and longer than anything the girls had ever seen. Shannon continued to methodically pump the giant member with both hands while she gazed open-mouthed at the long, thick, shaft before her. Just a few feet away, Abby and Alex exchanged a glance but could think of nothing to say.

"Now suck my big cock, you big-tittied slut," growled Chad, and he drove the head of the massive dick inside Shannon's gaping mouth. She immediately began to gag as the cock completely filled her mouth. Chad withdrew the cock enough to let Shannon gasp a breath, but then rammed it back inside her lips. He tried to push the cock deeper down her throat, but the most she could swallow was about a quarter of the giant rod. Abby watched mesmerized as Chad fucked Shannon's throat until her eyes were red and the cock drenched with saliva and precum. Finally, Chad pulled the cock from Shannon's mouth and slapped her hard across the face with it. It was heavy enough to create a large "thud" when it hit her.

The girls were mistaken if they thought Chad was done with Shannon, who now lay gasping on the floor. He pulled her back onto her knees and carefully placed his massive root in between Shannon's substantial breasts.

"I can't do this with your friend Mollie," said Chad to Shannon, motioning to Mollie, who was on a nearby bench staring at the floor. "Her tits aren't nearly as big and soft as yours."

"Oh god yes," said Shannon. "Fuck my big titties with your fat fucking cock." And she wrapped her boobs around the cock as Chad began sliding up and down between them. The shaft was long enough that he had to take care not to spear Shannon in the throat every time he thrust in between her tits. Faster and faster he went, moaning from time to time as he watched his huge cock enveloped in Shannon's 36DD breasts.

"Are you going to come for me, Chad?" asked Shannon quietly, as she gazed up at him.

"Not yet, slut," he replied. "I'm not finished with you and your friends just yet."

And he turned his gaze to Abby and Alex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Freshman Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds