• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lovely Auntie Ch. 11

Lovely Auntie Ch. 11

123

It was a dull Monday for everybody. Manish was really sad that his aunt was leaving. Neeta missed her nephew and she felt a little disheartened that he wouldn't be hanging around with her. Kamila liked his cousin very much. She showed her devotion to him by coming on to him and giving her virginity. Her would-be Raj called her in the morning. She didn't elaborate what happened in the night to him but just said that she and Manish necked. It was enough for Raj to spurt. He didn't know but he felt an exhilarating feeling as his fiancée played with him. He liked her active, playful and flirty nature. She was a little bold and a little outgoing at times, but that's what attracted him in the first place. Mamatha was still a child at heart. Though she was nineteen years of age, one year younger than her sister, she was mischievous and a little naïve. She didn't bother with the flirting happening around her. She just sided with her sister when they teased her mother and her cousin as a pair. She loved Manish's family very much and hated that their stay got to an end, so early. She asked her mother to extend the stay for another 2 days, but Neeta wasn't the one to hear.

Though Neeta liked the company of Manish so much, she really missed Shyam. He was a darling to her and she couldn't bear the loneliness, he was feeling in want of her. She wanted to be by his side and comfort him. She had teased him long enough and wanted to give him some break. She really enjoyed the sessions, she had with Manish, but the wife side in her was waking her loving part in her. She wondered if she could love two men equally in her life. Manish was like an addiction, a joy to be with, a real man, somebody whom the girls would love to go out with and show off. But Shyam was the sort, who put their love on a pedestal and worshipped it. He pampered her and drew out the mother side in her which made her love him more. In all the twenty years of their marriage, they never had a serious row. Whatever tiffs they had, it ended in a matter of hours. Each time, Shyam was the one who came with the apology. He didn't like her to beg and grovel before him. She was a princess in his eyes. He couldn't bear the thought of stripping her off her crown and throne. He liked to give full reins to her regarding the household and also major decisions.

But Neeta never took the title, head of the family. She advised him regarding any major decisions. She never snatched away from him the thing called the final decision. She was cool if he called the shots regarding her daughters' education, managing of finances, choice of her working and other related aspects. She wanted him to be the man, the person to take control, but he was not a forceful creature. He just wanted her to lead her life on her terms. Sometimes, she felt if she had to be disciplined for being so spoilt. She expected Manish to fill that spot.

At eleven in the afternoon, Manish was busy packing their luggage and hiring a cab. He had been busy since the morning, as his father left early for work, owing to some emergency. Anurag had been informed of the Kamila and the suitor episode. If he was displeased that he was kept in the dark regarding the issue, he didn't show it. He, wholeheartedly, blessed her sister, to go ahead if she thought Raj was a fit for Kamila. He even joked Manish being the decision maker regarding his cousin's marriage. All in good spirit. Manish blushed at his father's joke. He brought gifts to his sister and his nieces the day before and Neeta's love for him just increased. Sumitra was sad that his sis in law was leaving. She was the best friend of Neeta and liked caring for her. Anurag gave directions to his son that his sister be dropped at airport with no hitch on his part. He disliked any inconvenience for his sister when she was his responsibility. Manish dutifully undertook the responsibility. More than that, he would do anything for his darling aunt.

He was very forlorn that she wouldn't be available for him from the next day. The last night had been a rollercoaster ride for him taking both mother and daughter. As much as Kamila acted sluttily, she was no match for her mother. Kamila was flirtatious in real life. But Neeta was very reserved in the matters of flirting and sex. He couldn't understand why she always behaved like that in the privacy of his bedroom. Manish clearly understood that she lusted after him. Such a prim and proper wife in real life, becoming a total gutter slut at his feet was a huge turn on for Manish. No matter how much he tapped her ass, it was still not sufficient.

He looked at his cousins as they came prepared for their journey. Mamatha was wearing sundress like top with her jeans. Manish marveled at her big boobs. She was still the youngest in her house and yet she sported bigger jugs, nearly in comparison with her mother. With all the sex on his mind, he imagined his younger cousin doing unimaginable things to him. But he felt bad, since her feelings for him were still honest, as she didn't indulge in physical desires in their friendship. Kamila was wearing a tight red and white striped t shirt, which contained her moderate sized rack. Her ass which was her best feature was ensconced in tight denims and Manish's pecker stood up at attention in view of her. Kamila knew the effect she had on him as she looked at him knowingly, and batted her eyelashes. Just then Neeta entered the hall and stole the limelight from her daughters. She was dressed in a sari and a sleeveless blouse. Though it contained no signs of any overt exposing, she looked regal and sexy both at the same time. Her pink floral printed sari on a white back ground along with that white blouse made Manish catch his breath. What a heavenly beauty she was! Why were the girls, which his mother sought for him to marry were not like Neeta? He wouldn't hesitate to tie the knot if such a lady came up before him. She was modest, scintillatingly beautiful and a hot cracker in bed and more than all this, she loved him a lot.

Manish saw her face and understood that she was a little sad. He didn't want the mood to be dull before they left. He said jokingly, 'so, aunty, your daughter devils are gonna be a nuisance to uncle for the next few days?'

Kamila was the first one to reply, 'who are you calling devil?'

'oh, so, a foolish devil, it is then. Not even able to understand what one is speaking.'

Both the sisters launched at him with their flaying arms. Manish grasped both of them by their hips trying to stall their mock assault. But he ended up hugging them both. Kamila was happy by the contact. She made sure that her breasts touched him and surreptitiously kissed his neck. Manish's pecker stood up suddenly with the touch of her lips. On the other hand, Mamatha was fighting to get away from his grasp.

'Leave me, let go of me, you rascal.' As much as she tried to free herself from him, she wasn't able to. His arms were very strong and it would be a herculean task to break his grip.

Manish said, 'why did you attack me in the first place, Mimi?'

Kamila, who was on his left hand's grasp, gave up the fight and hugged him openly resting her head on his shoulder. She said, 'yeah, why did you attack him in the first place, Mimi? His girlfriend would be very angry.'

Neeta smiled at her daughter's teasing, 'that's enough, Kams. Your mouth is getting very sharper these days.'

'Oh, look Mimi, the girlfriend's hurt.' Mimi laughed. As Manish noticed, he didn't need to hold Kamila, as she was freely dangling on his arm. Mimi too relaxed as she started laughing at her sister's jokes.

She said, 'my god, Kams. I think the girlfriend's sad that we are leaving. What would Manish do without her? Ohh, so sad, such lovebirds.'

'Aunty, I should say one thing, you should have spanked your daughters, when you've got the chance. They are becoming mischievous by the day.' As he said that, he looked down the top of Mimi and was gifted with a juicy cleavage of her younger cousin. She looked very delectable. As a reflex, he hugged Kamila such that she was oppressed against his raging erection. Her crotch was against his erection. Kamila's panty dampened at such a sudden turn of events. Mimi noticed what Manish was looking at. She felt a different sensation running through her, as he looked at her. She felt a thrill, a sort of breathless feeling, a tingling sensation all over her body. Manish looked into her eyes and Mimi's emotion got the better of her. She realized at that instant that inside her panty, juices were running like a dam had been broken down. She had emotional connect with him for a few seconds and then like a shy bride looked down. Manish hugged her in such a fashion that her breasts were pressed against his chest. Mimi gave up all the fight. It felt so good hugging Manish. She too rested her head on his shoulder, as she lazily placed her hands on his chest and sighed. The sofa was just there beside and Manish sat on it maintaining his cousins' position with him. Neeta watched the three of them and knew that there were a lot of hormones at work. Sumitra who just walked into the scene, took it and smiled.

Kamila knew her mother was watching but she couldn't let her mind away from the glorious erection pressing against her. If they were alone, she would have given him a great blowjob. But she contended with pressing it against her thigh. Mimi just hugged Manish with no further word. She wanted the feeling to last a long time.

Neeta said, 'now, may I ask who the girlfriends are?'

'You are jealous, mom.'

Manish said, 'hey, what do you take me for? I have to say who my girlfriend is. Can't I make the decision, I being the boyfriend and all?'

'No, Manish, leave those decisions to us.' Kamila said to him. 'You are a little immature for that.'

'Immature, I will show you what immature is.' Manish started to kiss Kamila on the neck as she started to writhe with pleasure and mirth at his touch. Already he was holding her captive with his strong grasp on her little waist. Mimi at his other hand just laughed and continued hugging him. Manish felt very proud having two gorgeous teenagers at his mercy. It was obvious both the sisters were attracted to him. Their mother was his slut and she was very happy that her daughters were digging for him. In addition to that his mother loved him not only as her son, but like a man. His beautiful, modest mother.

Neeta felt she had an obligatory mother's role to play. 'Now, girls. That's enough, time for you to stop strangling poor Manish.'

'Mom, is that an excuse to come and sit on his lap,' Mimi asked with a titter.

'Maybe, young lady. Now, get off him.'

'You are really jealous, mom. Wow, I achieved something, today.' Kamila said squirming on Manish's thigh. Manish observed Neeta was really a little jealous that her daughters were wrestling with him. But she was taking the wrong route. Both the devils knew how to tease tormented souls.

He said, 'now, girls, listen to your mom.'

Kamila was a little surprised by those words. She knew how to make such a moment mischievous. 'You know who says that, mom? Mimi, you too, any guesses?'

Not waiting for their reply, she said 'Manish, you are sounding just like our dad.'

Neeta blushed hearing her. She was a little excited too. Kamila went on, 'so, Mimi, did you see, somebody's usurping our dad's position?'

Mimi, still in her hugging position with her breasts pressing against her cousin's arm said, 'so, are you our dad, Manish. Oh, sorry, dad. I shouldn't have called you by your name. Dad, I wanna go to a movie, can I have some money? You can have the advantage of having mom to yourself. I will make sure to tag Kamila along with me.'

Manish too was getting excited by her talk. But as much as pleasure that was feeling inside him, he didn't want Neeta to feel uncomfortable. He pinched on the arm of Mimi, as she bounced off his lap with pain. The sudden jerk made Kamila, too, to get up from his lap. Getting hold of Mimi again, he pinched her hard on her arm, as she writhed off from his grasp. Manish was treated to the sight of her bouncing breasts in her tight top. His pecker was having a hard time in the confines of his tight denims. Sumitra and Neeta noted that the childish games were getting out of hand. But both of them rooted for Manish and didn't stop him punishing Mimi for her teasing.

Mimi said, 'dad, why are you doing like that? Our old poor dad was such a nice man. He never punished us. Do you punish mom in the same way, too?'

'You little imp, come here, I will skin you.'

'But, mom, I have to say one thing, I like the way he pinches. You should experience it sometimes. But, of course, you are already experiencing it, probably. And getting pinched at proper places, too.'

'Now, you've overdone it, you big assed devil.'

Manish got hold of Mimi and dragged her to the center of the room, as she was laughing and trying to wriggle out of his grasp. He sat down on the tea-poy and made her lie on his lap on her stomach. With his left hand, he maintained her position, with her delicious denim-clad ass on display. All the women in the hall were getting excited by the scenario. Manish was beside himself with lust, looking at her cousin's sumptuous ass with her narrow hips. Along with that her breasts were pressing against his left thigh. Mimi's breath was caught with her nipples rubbing on her cousin's firm thighs. Such a torrent of new emotions erupting inside her within a short gap of one day. As Manish looked at her ass, he gathered that this was a great feature that she inherited from her mom. Only very few lucky bitches get such nice asses.

He took his right hand high in the air before launching the palm against her butt cheek. He used a lot of brute force, than he thought of applying. Mimi didn't know if it was pain or pleasure. Sure her ass stung, but inside her core, a strong emotion of passion was unleashed. She gasped at the first stroke of his manly hand. She felt something erupting inside her womanhood. She felt it slowly build up. 'Oh! My God!' she cried.

'So, are you gonna taunt me again?' he asked.

'Leave me, you brute,' she replied.

Another hard hand crashed on her butt. The passion inside her pussy built up. She gasped with water in her eyes. So, is this what women crave for? Especially, from men.

Manish said, 'listen to me, you devil. Is this the way you behave with your cousin? Are you going to behave well, in the future?'

'Oh, please, Manish.' Her pleading voice caught everyone's ears. It was husky and it was lusty. Neeta couldn't imagine her little Mimi making that sort of noise. She looked at Manish, who was looking directly into her eyes. He was relaying the information that he owned not only her but her daughters. She just looked back at him with a stare, which confirmed her pride in him for taking control.

The next time his slap came hard on Mimi's ass, he asked her, looking into Neeta's eyes, 'are you going to be obedient, now? Are you going to stop misbehaving and listen to what I say?'

'Oh, anything, Manish.' Again her voice was laden with lust. Her passion was building up in her. Neeta too was getting excited by each spank. Kamila was mesmerized by the scene. She smiled at Manish for his audacity. She wished she was the one on his lap. Sumitra felt this was not a normal routine in their household. But she felt pride at her son conquering any woman that came in his sphere. She smiled outside, but was all excitement and passion inside.

'Don't you deserve the spanking, Mimi, for all the fooling you have done?' His hand came another five times, before he released her. Mimi felt something breaking inside her with the last slap. It was like it lasted a long time as she jerked. But being her head down, the others didn't notice her features. For the first time, she felt a wonderful orgasm flowing through her. Manish let her lay for a while. After a few minutes, she moved and slowly stood as Manish helped her to her feet. He looked that there were tears in her eyes. He thought his cousin would just take it up tough. But she was hurt. Manish's guilt wrapped him suddenly. Had he crossed some boundaries?

He said, 'Mimi, I was just..'

Mimi didn't know why but suddenly she started to sob. The always cheerful, darling of her family was letting emotions get the better of her. Neeta panicked seeing her daughter. Sumitra was suddenly hurt. She loved her Mimi so much. Kamila was surprised.

Manish tried to take her hand, but she shook it up from him. But he re-grasped it again, pulling her to sit on the couch beside him. He said, 'oh, Mimi, honey, I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I am really sorry.'

Mimi sobbed into her hands. She didn't know what she was feeling. Shame? Shame on having an orgasm in front of everyone? Shame on being punished? But she wasn't angry on Manish. In fact she felt the other way. For the first time, she started feeling shy around him. Manish put his hands around her.

'I am sorry, Mimi. I am really sorry. Please, hit me. Please, punish me, too.'

Sumitra was the first one to hug her niece. 'Mimi, darling. My bravest girl. I can't believe you are crying. Manish was just joking, honey. But he is a rascal, isn't he? You want to beat him. Just say it, honey. We will make him rue this day.'

Neeta kissed her youngest daughter on the cheek. 'Oh, honey, my baby, my dearest. Don't sob, baby. Mom hates to see you cry. Darling, I am sorry I let this fool spank you. I will kill him.'

Mimi said from her sobs, 'nobody will hurt my Manish.' Saying that, she hugged her cousin. Manish felt highly surprised and equally happy. Mimi still rooted for him. He felt he had hurt her not only physically but mentally. But it wasn't the case. He felt his cousin's soft boobs cushioning against his hard chest. He hugged her back.

She put her face in the crook of her neck and lay there for a while. Neeta really felt jealous at the proximity of her daughter. She was on the verge of envy earlier, but now, she felt jealousy ripping through her. She noticed her daughter happily resting against her lover. She was amazed at the pull of Manish for the women of her family. He was conquering slowly everyone.

Kamila said, 'ok, lovey-dovey can take a rest. We need to get going. Manish, I am really feeling jealous with all the hugging both of you are doing. I am afraid, if you are going to marry my sister.'

Neeta said sharply, 'Kamila, enough is enough.' She didn't want this conjecturing thing happening with Manish. She didn't want Manish to feel constraints of match making. She wanted Manish to choose his mate at his leisure and interest. She didn't even like somebody uttering words of self declared bonds of love.

Kamila understood her mother. She diverted her attention to the luggage. She called the servant boy. His arrival let the high pheromone mood in the room subside. Mimi detached from Manish and composed herself. Within no time, she was back to her original, devilish self. Sumitra kissed her at every opportunity. Manish loaded their luggage into the cab.

He said, 'alright, guys, we are running tight on schedule. The flight's at 2 PM and it is already noon. We should leave as early as possible. Me and mom will take our car and follow the cab. Is that okay?'

Neeta said, 'Manish, honey, can you wait for a few minutes. My stomach's a little upset. I need to use the washroom. Otherwise, bhabhi, you can take these two in the cab with you. Me and Manish will follow.'

Manish smiled at the address. Kamila arched her eyes at Mimi, who stifled her giggle. Sumitra just nodded, as though what Neeta was saying was a serious plea. His cousins and mom boarded the cab as it left, while Manish and Neeta returned inside the house.

Hardly were they inside the hall and the servant boy was out of sight, when Neeta lunged at Manish and started kissing him. Manish hugged her back, taking her in his strong arms. Neeta enveloped his neck with her arms, as she gave his mouth undivided attention with her own mouth and tongue. His tongue was a divine offering to the lust she was feeling inside.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lovely Auntie Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds