• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Beth Has Lunch

Beth Has Lunch

12

*******************************************

This is a story of further adventures of Beth and Brad who were introduced in "The Player" series It contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, exhibitionism, and voyeurism.

I appreciate the feedback I have received and constructive comments. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

Spoiler alert: My stories do not include revenge, kicking the wife out, putting anyone in the hospital, divorce. etc. Feedback received that has "wimp", "kick the bitch out," "grow a pair" "don't let her treat him like that," yada, yada, yada, are promptly deleted with no reply.

*******************************************

Background: In the Player - Chapter 4 there is a brief scene where Beth has lunch with two of her married girlfriends. One of them, named Fran, likes to fool around. Fran brags about her new boyfriend with a nine inch cock. She offers to fix up Beth with one of his hung friends, but at that time Beth declines.

The Story

It has been a while since Beth has had lunch with Fran and Jane. She contacts Jane who tells her she is tied up on a project for the next couple of weeks. Beth doesn't want to wait that long so she contacts Fran to see about lunch the next day.

"Fran, its Beth, I was wondering if we can get together for lunch tomorrow. It has been awhile since we have seen one another."

"Beth, it's great to hear from you. It has been awhile. I would love to, but I'm having lunch with Martin."

"Martin? Who's he?"

"Martin is the guy I was telling you about. You know?"

Beth remembers the conversation concerning his nine inch cock, "Oh, that guy." Laughingly she says, "Well, I'm sure you're going to have a fun lunch. Have a great time. We can get together another day."

"Wait. Why don't you join us? I can get him to invite his friend Renato." She continues, "He is one of the other guys I was telling you about. I think you will like him. He is really good looking. "

She is intrigued about having lunch with a good looking hung guy. Besides after fucking Rex, she is no longer the proper innocent wife she once was. But she has doubts. "I don't know Fran."

"Beth don't be a prude. It's just lunch. It's supposed to be a great day tomorrow. Come on. It will be fun having lunch with two hot guys. It's not like you are doing anything else."

"Well, I suppose you are right. It does sound like fun. Tell me about them. Renato sounds exotic."

Fran tells her that Martin and Renato are Chilean. They work for a company in Santiago with an office in the US. She describes them as just under six feet tall and slim with Mediterranean type skin complexions.

She lowers her voice a little, "And then there's that other thing."

Beth feels a tingle in her pussy thinking about meeting Martin's well endowed friend. "It's a date. Where are we meeting?"

Fran gives her the address of the restaurant with patio seating. Beth tells her she is not familiar with that particular place.

Fran replies, "When Martin and I have lunch, we like to go to a place where I'm not likely to see any of our friends."

"That makes sense. I will see you guys tomorrow."

Beth thinks about Fran and Martin. Her girlfriend is a vivacious brunette with a curvy figure. Fran is slightly shorter than Beth at five-five. Her breasts are larger than Beth's 34B's. Probably C cups Beth imagines. She pictures them fucking. Does Fran's husband know about her flings?

Sipping her morning coffee, Beth feels naughty thinking about secretly having a lunch date in an out of the way restaurant. It's more like a rendezvous with a lover than meeting with one of her girlfriends.

After hanging up with Beth, Fran thinks of the possibilities. Fran knows from personal experience how hot Martin and Renato are. What she left out of the conversation with Beth, was a three way with both of them just two weeks ago. Her pussy gets wet every time she thinks of the fucking they gave her.

She wonders how she can get her married friend to spread her legs to take Renato's Hispanic brown cock. Beth knows that Martin and Renato are both hung. She did not protest meeting at an out of the way restaurant. Fran is not so sure Beth is as proper and innocent as she comes across. She hopes that Beth will wear one of her short dresses for her lunch date.

Fran knows that Martin and Renato will like the date. They have asked her before if she has any other hot married friends she could fix up with Renato.

She calls Martin to tell him the good news. "One of my married girlfriends says she can have lunch with us. I told her about Renato."

"That's great. Is she hot? Does she fuck as good as you? Did you tell her everything about Renato?"

"She is hot looking." Fran goes on to describe her auburn haired friend, "She very good looking, a little taller than me. Her boobs aren't as large as mine, but they look nice, and she has great legs and a nice ass. And yes. I did tell her everything about both of you. I know Renato will like her."

"Sounds like he will. But what about the fucking?"

"I'm not sure about that. She has never said anything about other guys. Just tell Renato that probably nothing will happen. They can get to know each other. I will do what I can to help."

That night Beth is aggressive in bed with Brad. Sucking him to hardness, she straddles him and without hesitation, lowers her pussy on his erect cock. Brad looks up as his wife rocks back and forth rubbing her clit against his shaft. She is so wet. What brought this on? Beth has not been this horny during the week for quite some time. Has another guy been hitting on her? As much as he tries, he cannot banish the thoughts and images of Beth with Rex. He knows he shouldn't feel this way. Thinking of Beth spreading her legs for another man heightens his arousal. Their session ends with Beth on her hands and knees while Brad pounds her pussy from behind.

The next morning, Beth is having her morning coffee savoring last night's sex with her husband. Brad enters the kitchen after getting dressed for work.

He bends over and kisses the nape of her neck."That was great last night. What brought that on?"

"I don't know. I was just horny that's all."

He asks her what she has going on since it is one of her day's off.

"Not much. I'm meeting Fran for lunch."

"That sounds like fun. Are you meeting at your usual place?"

"No. Fran found a new place she likes." She goes on the describe the location.

Brad thinks a second, "I know about where it is, but have never been there."

She decides to tease her husband a little. "Fran did mention there may be a couple of guys."

Brad has heard rumors concerning Fran. "A couple of guys?" He teases her back, "Is this some kind of date?"

"No silly." She goes on to tell him about the two Chileans. "Fran says there may be some opportunities for our company to help them with some of their marketing."

Beth stands up facing her husband. "Besides, you don't mind if two other guys look at my legs and ass do you? I may get horny all over again."

He thinks of the possibilities. Kissing his wife, "Give Fran my regards and you guys have a good time."

Later that morning Beth gets ready for her lunch date. Since it is a nice warm spring day she decides on a flowery lightweight sun dress. It has a green pattern that matches her eyes. The neckline is scooped showing off the tops of her firm breasts but not outrageously low cut. It is not as tight as some of her dresses, but snug enough to show the curvature of her ass, reaching to mid thigh. She does not need a bra. Her only underwear is a white nearly transparent thong. Renato will get a good look at her body and shapely legs.

Beth times her arrival to make sure she will not be the first one. Parking her car, she enters the restaurant. She tells the maitre d' she is meeting friends on the patio. He directs her through the restaurant to the patio in the back. Even in an outdoor setting, it has a nice intimate feel. She knows why Fran likes this. It is screened from anyone passing by.

Entering the patio, she sees Fran sitting at a corner table with two men. God are they hot looking. They are both very sexy looking with medium length black wavy hair. Fran was right. She thinks the man with slightly darker olive complexion is Renato.

As she makes her entrance, Fran, Martin, and Renato all look her way. Fran thinks her friend looks like she is dressed up for a date. Beth looks like a hot available married woman, without being slutty. She thinks there may be some good possibilities with her and Renato after all.

Renato cannot believe his luck. He shares a glance with Martin as they both scan Beth's body. What a hot looking married piece of ass. He cannot wait to get his hands on her, and his hard cock in her married pussy. This will take some finesse, but it will be worth it.

Renato gallantly stands up to greet her, "You must be Beth. Fran has told me all about you. But she does not do you justice." He gives her a light peck on the cheek, " You are very sexy looking."

Beth likes his South American manners, as she gives him a light kiss in return. How gallant she thinks as he helps her with her chair. As she settles into her chair, Renato gets a good look at the tops of her breasts. Beth feels his glance but is pleased that a hot looking man like Renato is scoping her out. She hopes he likes what he sees. This is going to be a better lunch than she first imagined.

The waiter comes over and fills everyone's glass from a bottle of Chardonnay on ice next to the table.

Martin says that he and Renato have been looking forward to meeting her. He raises his glass in toast, "Here's to two very sexy women."

And Fran toasts in return, "And two very sexy men"

They clink glasses and each take a sip. Beth compliments them on their choice of wine. Martin tells her it is Chilean. Beth tells him she has never had a Chilean wine but will definitely have some in the future.

Beth looks at both men. They are wearing light weight button long sleeve shirts with the sleeves rolled up. Beth looks across the table and notices how hot looking Fran is dressed. Fran looks like she is here to meet a lover. She is wearing a light weight blouse unbuttoned to show her deep cleavage. The outline of her bra is plainly visible. She leans over when she talks to Martin, making sure he gets a good view of her breasts.

During lunch Beth becomes very relaxed around Renato. He and Martin are both in sales and are very good conversationalist. They tell the two married friends about life in Santiago. Beth has a lot in common with both of them since Beth is in marketing. Martin tells them they are celebrating a large order they just received. It means a big commission for both of them. They all raise their glasses to toast Martin and Renato's success.

After her first glass of wine, she feels a familiar warm glow. She is totally at ease with Renato. She likes how he looks at her. He is very sensuous. She cannot help but to compare him with Rex. With Rex it is all arrogance and leering looks. Moisture seeps around her labia thinking about Rex's big cock plowing her married virginal pussy. She imagines that Renato is a very attentive lover. She fantasies about how his big cock would feel stretching out her pussy. She tries to vanish lewd thoughts she is having about Renato. She is a happily married woman. Rex was a mistake. A hot mistake, but still it is something she knows she should not repeat.

They continue a leisurely lunch. Beth and Renato become more intimate using light touches on each other arms when making a point. Beth is flattered she is desirable to a hot looking guy like Renato. She knows the real purpose of Fran inviting her was to fix her up with Martin's friend. Watching her friend and Martin, Beth thinks about Fran's flings. It is sexy thinking about meeting a good looking man for lunch in an out of the way setting and going back to his place for a hot afternoon fuck. Maybe she should give Renato her phone number so he can call to see her again.

They have a light sherbet for dessert. The men suggest they go back to the two men's townhouse to celebrate their big order with a glass of champagne. Beth demurs.

Fran speaks up, "Oh come on Beth. You don't have any other plans do you?" Placing a hand on each of their forearms, "Besides, you wouldn't want to leave me by myself with these two hot guys would you?"

In the spirit of the moment, Beth places her hands on their other forearms, "Your right. I don't have anything planned this afternoon and it wouldn't be right for you to have them all to yourself."

Martin suggests he and Renato drive Fran and Beth. He tells them they will bring them back. Beth likes that arrangement since she can get Renato to bring her back early. She is pretty sure Fran will stay to fuck Martin.

They all get up to leave the restaurant. Renato has his hand lightly on Beth's waist as they go to the parking lot. She and Renato approach his BMW 3 series. She compliments him on his car. He accepts her compliment and opens the door for her. He holds it to keep it from hitting a car parked in the next spot. There is no way Beth can squeeze into his car without showing a lot of skin. Her dress rides up almost to her hips. Another inch and Renato would have a glimpse of her thong covered pussy. She settles into the comfortable passenger side leather seat. She likes the intimacy. Before fastening her seat belt she adjusts her dress but leaves it past mid thigh. Her legs are slightly opened.

Renato slides into the driver's seat. He looks over an takes in Beth's radiant beauty. What a body. He was admiring her firm shapely ass as they left the restaurant. It is obvious she is braless. He admires her shapely legs. She may be married, but with her dress hiked up she certainly isn't modest. He thinks how he can get his hands up her dress and on her pussy.

Before fastening his seat belt, Renato leans over and give Beth a light kiss on her cheek. She likes the feel of his lips. She barely notices that he places his left hand on her exposed thigh.

He lightly caresses her, "I'm glad we were able to meet. You are so easy to talk to. And you have a very sexy body."

She turn her head and returns the kiss, "Thank you. I feel so relaxed round you. And you are such a gentleman."

They make small talk on the way to Martin's. Renato replaces his left hand with his right on Beth's thigh. She does not protest. He lets his fingers drift down to her inner thigh. She basks in his touch. He is not as insistence as Rex, much more sensual. Beth gets turned on by her husband caressing her legs when they are driving. Generally, it is after a party when Beth is nice and mellow from drinking wine. She likes it when Brad runs his hand high up under her dress to her pussy. Subconsciously, she opens her legs a little just like she does for her husband. She looks down at Renato's hand as he feels her thigh. Her dress is higher up than she realized. But she does not make any attempt to regain her modesty. She feels deliciously wicked letting another man feel her legs just like her husband does. She thinks about hot sex with her husband tonight after Renato makes her nice and horny. She steals glances over at his crotch to see if she can see the outline of his cock.

Renato, keeps looking over at the desirable wife relaxing next to him. He is pretty sure she would let him feel all the way to her pussy, but he wants to increase her arousal. He knows when he does feel her pussy, it will be very, very wet.

Renato has been following Martin, so they reach their townhouse at the same time. Beth notices

Fran has unbuttoned her blouse showing more of her cleavage. The top of her bra is showing. She is wearing a skirt ending above her knees, with a slit above mid thigh.

Upon entering, Beth compliments Martin and Renato on their townhouse. He and Renato turn to the left to the kitchen to get the champagne Beth drifts to the right into the living room.

Fran stops her, "Come on, were going down to the rec room."

Beth protests, "I thought we were just going to have some champagne to celebrate their deal."

"We are. Just relax. We will be more comfortable down there."

Beth and Fran go down the stairs. Beth feels a little relieved that Fran doesn't suggest going up to the bedrooms.

They enter the rec room. The shades to a patio are closed making the atmosphere more intimate. There is a sectional, a couple of chairs, a big screen TV, and other furniture. Fran turns to Beth, "Well? What do you think? Didn't I tell you he is hot? Did he try anything? Did you let him touch you? Tell me what happened."

Beth responds, "Yea you're right. He is pretty hot and sexy. He didn't really try anything. I did let him feel my legs in the car."

"Oh. That's right. You like it when your husband plays with you in the car. That's pretty hot letting him do the same thing you like your husband doing. Are you turned on the way you are with your husband."

Beth admits, "I am getting pretty horny. It is so illicit letting another man touch me like that."

"So do you want some?'

"What do you mean?'

"Beth, don't be dense. His cock. Don't you want to feel his big cock in your pussy"

She becomes more aroused at Fran's crude language, "I don't know. I really shouldn't."

"Well ok. But, you don't know what you are missing. Don't worry, no one is going to pressure you. Just relax with him. Let him feel your legs some more. Maybe just make out a little. You don't have to fuck him. Let him get you warmed up for some hot sex with your husband tonight."

"That would probably be alright. Thanks for being so understanding."

They hear the sound of footsteps. Martin and Renato enter the rec room with the champagne and glasses. Martin pops the cork and pours everyone a glass. They toast to the guys' success.

Both couples sit down on the sectional and sip their champagne. Beth's dress rides up past mid-thigh like it did in Renato's car. She leaves it there. Fran's dress separates past mid-thigh exposing almost all of her left leg. After a few minutes Fran and Martin start to make out. He is sitting to her right. Martin has his right hand high on her thigh. Beth is uncomfortable and turned on at the same time. They are kissing passionately. Beth and Renato are sitting close together. He puts his right arm around her shoulder pulling her closer. He places his left on her exposed thigh like he did in the car.

He leans down and kisses Beth in the ear using his lips and tongue, "God you are hot. I like touching your body."

Beth squeezes his hand on her thigh. She gives a little moan. Her short bobbed haircut gives him ready access to kiss the juncture of her neck and collarbone. While Ronato kisses her and feels her leg, she is mesmerized at the sight at the other end of the sectional. Martin has unbuttoned Fran's blouse all the way and is playing with her full tits through her bra. Fran is moaning, her hand inside of Martin's shirt playing with one of his nipples.

Renato moves his head to kiss Beth's ear again using more of his tongue, "It's hot watching don't you think? Look, her bra is unfastened. Your friend sure has some great looking tits. Martin has told me how he likes playing with them."

Beth watches Martin take one of Fran's nipples in his mouth. Her nipples are larger and more dusky looking than Beth's. Fran arches her back pushing her erect nipple in Martin's mouth. This is not what she expected. She pictured Fran and Martin excusing themselves to go upstairs to fuck, leaving her and Renato to make out a little before leaving early.

Renato cups Beth's chin and raises her for a kiss. She eagerly accepts his probing tongue. She unbuttons his shirt and plays with one of his nipples. Fran listens to her friend's moans of arousal as Renato kisses her and caresses her body. She watches as Beth lets Renato feel her breasts and pinch up her nipples.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Beth Has Lunch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds