• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 05

Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 05

123

Greetings all, this is the fifth chapter to the story I submitted in the 2011 Literotica Winter Holiday Theme Story contest...

Again, I would like to take the time to personally thank Han1406 for their editorial assistance in this story; thank you!

As this story is a direct continuation, it is not standalone and I strongly urge you to read chapter 1 through 4 first. As a refresher, this story is being told from Elena's point of view...

Although the content of this story is fantasy, some parts were inspired by real life events confessed by a friend.

*If you are easily offended by stories involving sex, promiscuous behavior, Father/Daughter incest, and Brother/Sister incest, you should not read this*

*****

I had just finished taking a shower and was getting dressed when Dad hollered from the other room that the Jeep had just arrived. I hopped eagerly on one foot as I fumbled trying to get my second sock on, all while attempting to make my way to the front door. Dad turned and laughed at me as I rounded the corner in the hall, bumping into the wall and nearly falling over. As he opened the door, an older gentleman with pepper colored hair stood there bundled up in a white ski jacket extending his arm to shake Dad's hand.

"Hey Dan, Come on in!" Dad shook his hand and invited him inside out of the cold.

"Hey Alan, good seeing you again." He warmly greeted back, then looked towards me. "You must be Alan's daughter! Pleased to finally meet you."

"Hi" I replied meekishly with a slight wave.

"Wow... your dad said you were beautiful, never told me you were a model."

"Um, I'm not." I blushed.

"Okay Dan... stop tryin to put the charm on my daughter." Dad laughed while closing the front door.

"Well, I can't stay, very busy at the lot. Big sale this week and we are still clearing the snow from the other day... Just need you to sign a few papers."

"Sure thing... Elena, you need to sign these... it's for the title and registration." Dad motioned me over after signing a few papers himself.

"Huh? Ummm... sure." I responded, attempting not to look too surprised.

After signing a few documents, the man turned and looked out the window, watching his crew finish unloading the Jeep off their flatbed. "Yup! Looks like you're all set! If you need anything just call my son."

"Will do, I'm sure I'll chat with him this afternoon."

Dan turned toward me and smiled. "Was nice meeting ya, and have fun with your new Jeep!"

"Thanks!" I smiled back.

"Okay now, take care folks." he glanced back at Dad, opened the door and headed back out. "Ohh... almost forgot, here are the keys." He reached into his pocket and pulled them out, then handed them to me.

"Thanks again!" I said taking the keys.

"Spare set's in the console." He blurted out, waved and closed the door behind him.

I quickly grabbed my coat and dashed out the door. There in the driveway was my new Jeep in all its glory!

After completely checking out the Jeep with my dad and playing with all the features like the navigation, I went in the house and finished getting ready to go to Lindsey shop. After I was ready, I gave Dad a quick hug and kiss, then I was off to the mall. The navigation was really awesome, especially since I was still unfamiliar with the area. Once I arrived at the mall, I hurried inside to get out of the cold.

As I walked into the store, I noticed Lindsey in a stunning blue strapless evening dress, busy ringing up a customer. I watched as she inspected each garment carefully and commended the woman on her choices. I could tell that Lindsey was being more than polite, she was ensuring the quality of each piece of clothing. As she did this, I recalled how she had done the very same thing when I had bought the white lingerie.

When Lindsey completed the transaction, the woman scurried past me with a smile, obviously pleased with her choices. As Lindsey watched the woman leave, she noticed me standing there and got a wicked grin on her face.

"Elena! You made it."

"Hey!" I said walking to her, giving her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, did you get some needed time with Alan?"

"Yea." I blushed a bit while smiling. "So where is Katie at?"

"She is in the back area modeling some lingerie for one of the customers... Katie can really sell it with those long legs of hers. Business has been great all morning."

"I bet she can." I laughed.

"So, let's find something for you to put on."

"Sure."

"Would you like to wear something naughty or nice?"

"Let's go with nice today."

"Hmmm... too bad." Lindsey chuckled.

Lindsey walked around not letting the register too far out of her sight. Then stopped and grabbed a beige cocktail dress off a rack.

"This should look great on you!" she spoke as she held the silky cloth to my chest. It was beautiful with sequin covering the lacy edges. "You'll need a pair of heels with it."

"Wow, it's beautiful."

"Yup, should make that black straight hair of yours really stand out."

"I have a bunch of shoes in the back, but your feet are smaller than mine... Here take this card and take a walk to 'Over & Under', it's by Macys, ask for Riya and tell her you need some heels."

"Sure."

"She is a friend of mine... Just tell her we are friends and that you are helping out at the store. Don't really divulge too much info about us though. She's a bit of a religious nut and wouldn't exactly approve of our relationship, if you know what I mean." Lindsey smiled, handed me the dress and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Sure thing." I acknowledged and smiled back. "I'll be right back."

*****

After locating and entering the hat, shoe and accessory boutique, 'Over & Under', I was greeted by a pleasant woman who appeared to be in her early thirties. She had a sultry Indian physique with shoulder length loose, curly dark brown hair. Her body was shapely with ample breasts, a thin waist, and wide low flaring hips. She had designer glasses on and wore a low cut black blouse and skirt with a swirling red paisley pattern across the mid-section. Her black low cut heels were a bit conservative but classy.

"Hi!" the woman greeted me. "Is there anything I can help you find?"

"Ummm... My friend Lindsey sent me over here... Are you Riya?"

"Yes... Yes I am."

"She gave me this card and asked me to speak with you about finding shoes for this dress." I displayed the dress to her.

"Ah, that will look lovely on you." She said while looking over the dress and then at me.

"Yea, I'm doing some modeling for Lindsey's store."

"Oh, okay. Come on in and we will find you something that matches... I'm thinking black heels."

"Okay." I smiled at her.

"Here, have a seat on this bench and I'll grab you something from the back." She motioned to me to sit and then disappeared behind a curtain. After a few moments she emerged with several shoe boxes. "You look like your about an eight, but I brought a few other sizes."

"Seven and a half, usually."

The shoes she pulled out of the box were an exquisite black satin finish with three inch heels and an open toe. Very sexy. After removing the shoes I had on she carefully fit the heels on my feet. They were a little tight, but fit well.

"I brought these beige ones out as well, but I think the black will work with your hair nicer." She said while showing me the beige heals. They were beautiful as well, but I loved the black.

"I agree." I responded back after examining the beige heels.

*****

After returning to Lindsey's shop, I waved at her while she assisted a young man looking for something. I quickly went to the dressing room and put on the dress and heels. I have to say, the black heels defiantly complimented my hair and balanced the look. I put my clothes into a bag and exited the dressing room. Then, paraded around the store trying to get use to the heels.

As I wandered around I located Katie in the back section of the store where Lindsey keeps the more intimate clothing, like the pantyless and crotchless lingerie. Katie was wearing an amazing bright red one-piece that looked like a big bow you would find on a gift. The thin strips of fabric left little to the imagination. She was drop dead sexy.

A man stood there ogling her, practically drooling, as she swayed around showing off all her curves. I watched from a distance as she assisted the man in making a selection. Several times he reached out and touched her either on her boob or on her butt. She didn't seem to even flinch, clearly she was enjoying the attention. After several more times of him making contact with her, I casually wandered up to her.

"Hey Kitten." I said to Katie. "How's everything going over here?"

The man blushed and backed away from her quickly as if caught red handed.

"Find everything you are looking for today?" I asked the man.

"Uhh... yea. Found quite a bit." The man said as he blushed more and held up a few items he had in his hand.

"Great!" I said smiling at him, then I turned toward Katie and frowned at her.

Katie frowned back at me and then brought her attention back to the customer. "Sir, is there anything else I can help you find today?" Katie asked him as I walked off so she could finish assisting him.

After another fifteen minutes Katie escorted the man to the register and rung him up. I watched Lindsey smile brightly as she completed the sale. Then Lindsey walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss. Clearly Lindsey was happy with Katie's performance and the sale.

"Good job!" Lindsey said to her.

"Hey guys!" I said to the both of them.

"Wow, that dress looks amazing on you, better than I even imagined." Lindsey beamed a smile at me. "So, I need to discuss business and conduct in the store with you... I have already had most of this talk with Katie but thought the three of us could chat together."

"Okay." I smiled warmly at her. It was the first time I saw her exert herself as a business owner.

"So, here are the rules... You guys are here to 'advertise' and sell clothing. Do not make any contact with a customer, unless they make clear contact with you first. If a customer makes advances toward you, casually lead them to a more secluded area in the store, you need to be okay using your body to encourage customers to buy things. Continue to encourage them to look at the clothing, not just you. Do not allow anything more than just casual touching in the public area of the store. We don't want to discourage them or other customers from shopping here."

Lindsey smiled at both of us, looked around the room and then continued, "If a customer comes on to you, invite them to a private modeling session. There are two privacy modeling rooms with a combination pad to unlock the door handle, use them for any private modeling. As long as they touch you first, anything goes, so long as it is kept private. Understand that I am not telling you to have sex with the customers, I am telling you to 'advertise' and sell clothing. However, should you choose to allow thing escalate to that level, there are condoms in a dispenser in both rooms, just in case. I expect you to protect yourself should things lead to that. Also, customers are not permitted in the privacy rooms without being accompanied by one of us. You should know that I have cameras in every part of the store, including the privacy rooms. I do review them all. And finally, never ever, under ANY circumstances, take money from a customer except at the register to pay for merchandise, you may not accept any type of gifts or tips from a customer while in the store or on the mall property. It could legally be construed as a form of prostitution. Any questions?"

"I see. So you are fine with sexual contact so long as the customer initiates it?" I asked with a little confusion and concern.

"Yes, but we don't want to offend other customers, so it needs to be kept discreet. Mind you, we are NOT prostituting ourselves out, we are 'advertising' and selling clothing. You do what you feel you need to, to sell clothing. Again, I am NOT asking you to have sex with customers, just sell clothing." Lindsey paused for a moment to look around the store again and then continued "I very much would love to have you two work here with me, you can make a lot of money doing this, but you need to be comfortable with customers wanting to touch and fondle you. If you're not, than this is not the job for you."

"No, I'm fine with it Lindz. I'm just making sure I understand you clearly." I responded warmly to her.

Yea, I'm cool with it." Katie chimed in.

After Lindsey finished explaining the job compensation, which was very generous I might add, we eagerly got back to work.

*****

It was about lunch time when I had just finished helping my third customer. As she walked out of the store, a man walking in greeted her in passing and then proceeded to the register in a very suave and debonair manor. His hair was short, deep brown and parted to one side. He beamed a smile at me and eyed me over with his dark brown eyes. He wore casual business attire made up of a plaid blue collared shirt and light colored khakis, both mostly covered by a long dark leather coat.

"Hi, you must be one of the new girls." He spoke, then paused while still looking me over. "You know where my sister is by chance?"

"Gaven, right?" I smiled at him.

"How did you know?" He asked in bewilderment.

"Well, Lindsey told me that you would likely stop by."

"Ahhh, I see."

"Last I saw her, she was in the back room."

"Okay, thanks!" he responded and then walked to the back storage room door and went in.

As I sat idle on the stool behind the register waiting for another customer, I explored the cubby under the counter. Behind a curtain there was a large monitor positioned upward at an angle for easy viewing. The overall screen displayed a camera view of the intimate apparel area of the store. Across the bottom of the monitor were several other smaller pictures each showing an angle from another camera. In one of the frames I saw Lindsey talking to Gaven while she unpacked clothes from a box and hung them on a travel rack, I could see the happiness on her face as she spoke to him. It kind of saddened me that he was so oblivious to her attraction for him.

Scanning across the other camera views I came across one showing Katie giving a modeling session to a customer in one of the privacy rooms. I watched as she swayed her hips and spun around letting the customer see her from all angles in the glittery chemise she had on. She was a natural erotic dancer. It was obvious that the dark haired man was enthralled with her hypnotic and alluring movements. As she continued to dance around he sprawled out on the sofa. When she twirled toward him he reached out and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down forcing her to sit on his lap. As she sat there she gyrated her hips, leaned back and pulled his face to her breast. Clearly she was as turned on as the man was. After only a few moments, she quickly got back up and disappeared in to the small side dressing room.

I was startled when I heard the back room door close followed by Lindsey and Gaven chatting it up as they walked toward me. It was clear he was not picking up the signals she was putting out, or that he simply dismissed them because she was his sister.

"So, Brother, did you get to meet Elee?" Lindsey hugged me with a peck on the cheek and an arm around my waist as if we were long time girlfriends. It was clear that she was trying to show me off to him.

"Yea... met her when I came in." He smiled warmly at me "Stunning!"

"That she is." Lindsey replied as I blushed three shades of red.

"Elee, Gaven and I decided to go out to lunch today, why don't you join us."

"Ummm... sure, but who is going to watch the store?" I asked, feeling a bit like a third wheel.

Reading my hesitation, she responded "I'd really like you to come along." she squeezed my hand in hers and gave me a quick facial plead. "I'll ask Katie to watch over the store and give her some... incentive."

"Okay." I chuckled at her and squeezed her hand back. "Katie is in one of the private rooms modeling though."

"That's fine, when she gets out we'll leave." She responded.

"Who's Katie?" Gaven questioned.

"A friend." I replied.

"She's a friend and one of my new girls here... So hands off bro!" Lindsey interrupted and sternly waved her finger at him, jokingly.

"Okay, okay!" He said laughing as he threw his hands up and waved them like she had pointed a gun at him. "What about this one?" he pointed to me with his thumb.

"Ummm... maybe, we'll see." Lindsey said back to him as she winked at me.

"Ummmm... this one is standing right here and can decide for herself!" I quipped at the two of them playfully for acting like I wasn't in the room.

Lindsey and Gaven both laughed at me as Lindsey hugged me again. "I'm just teasing."

After about ten minutes Katie appeared with a small bundle of clothes as the gentleman followed her close behind.

"Hey Katie!" Lindsey greeted her as she approached.

"Hey!.. Tom here wants to know if we will deliver to his house." Katie responded.

"Hi Tom." She greeted him, "We don't offer deliveries, but we do offer 'at home' private modeling demonstrations as well as party hosting."

"That sounds great!" Tom eagerly responded.

"Kate here can help you decide what you want." Lindsey said while handing Katie a scheduling book with a brochure. "Just look over the brochure and Kate will take down your information."

Katie looked at Lindsey puzzled.

"Katie, the pricing details are in the book right here, along with pictures of all our models" Lindsey quietly spoke to Katie.

"Oh, okay." Katie smiled at Lindsey as she thumbed through the book.

"Just so you know Tom, all of our models in the book here are unavailable until the week after New Year's." Lindsey stated.

"Oh, that's a shame, we have a bunch of us guys getting together for a New Year's party. thought maybe we could get a show."

"I tell you what Tom, give Kate your information and I will call you by tomorrow afternoon and let you know if I can get some models for you. Sound good?"

"Uhh yea. How much is it for each model?"

"That depends on how long you want them there Tom... It's two hundred an hour per model."

"Cool. Okay, I'll wait for your call."

After Katie took down Tom's information, she rung up his items and he left the store with a big grin on his face.

"Nice job Katie!" Lindsey complimented her. "You're a natural at this."

"Thanks Lindsey" Katie blushed.

"Since you seem to have the ropes, would you mind terribly if I had you watch the store for a couple hours?... I promise to make it worth your while." Lindsey asked Katie, trailing off seductively.

"Hmmmm... what exactly did you have in mind?" Katie inquisitively asked.

"Well, since you have done such an awesome job today, how about a lingerie set, dinner for three, and we'll just see what comes later." She responded to Katie.

"Three?" Katie asked puzzled.

"Yes, You Alan and Myself."

"What about Elee or your brother?"

"I suspect that she may be busy later..." she said, then bent over and whispered in Katie's ear. They both laughed and smirked while looking at Gaven and then me.

"Sure, I'd be happy to watch the shop, and you will defiantly owe me a 'what comes later'" Katie batted her eyes at her alluringly.

*****

After ensuring that Katie had everything she needed to manager the store we headed out for lunch. Since Gaven was dropped off at the mall by an airport taxi, and Lindsey's Beamer was only a two seater, I offered to drive. The restaurant we decided to go to, Chili's, was just on the other side of the interstate from the mall. I played designated driver and let brother and sister get good and liquored up while we ate. After spending some time together with the two of them, I discovered how similar they were. In fact, it was uncanny how much they were alike. Their mannerisms, likes, dislikes and other quirks, almost identical. They could even finish each other's sentences. Gaven was quite charming and it was amusing having both of them flirting with me at the same time. After filling our bellies we were off to get back to the shop.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds