• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 04

Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 04

12

Greetings all, this is the fourth chapter to the story I submitted in the 2011 Literotica Winter Holiday Theme Story contest...

Again, I would like to take the time to personally thank Han1406 for their editorial assistance in this story; thank you!

As this story is a direct continuation, it is not standalone and I strongly urge you to read chapter 1 through 3 first. As a refresher, this story is being told from Elena's point of view...

Although the content of this story is fantasy, some parts were inspired by real life events confessed by a friend.

*If you are easily offended by stories involving sex, promiscuous behavior, Girl on Girl sex, and Father/Daughter incest you should not read this*

*****

The next morning I awoke with the sensation of having my nipple suckled. It was highly arousing and caused me to arch my back in a deep stretch. As I slowly opened my eyes and tried to focus in the bright morning sun, I saw the top of Lindsey head. Her long brown hair flowing over my chest, covering her face from my sight. As she felt me stretch, she cupped my left breast and started sucking harder on my right.

"Mmmmmmmm" I moaned softly, "that's so nice."

Lindsey sucked hard again and pulled away causing my nipple to stretch and make a popping sound when her mouth lost suction. Then, sliding down under the sheets, she let her tits drag across my body until she reached my wanton pussy with her mouth. She slowly licked me between my nether lips for several minutes until I could no longer control the sexual buildup and exploded with an orgasm.

"Mmmmmm... Delicious!" Lindsey said while slurping up the wetness that flowed out of me.

"That was so awesome. Thanks Lindz." I panted as I stretched again.

Lindsey crawled back up next to me and poked her head out from under the covers. "Sure! Was my pleasure!" she beamed a smile at me.

Her mouth glistened from lapping at my wetness as her smile turned more serious. Then, leaning forward she closed her eyes and passionately kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue as it darted into the recesses of my mouth.

After a few moments, I broke the kiss, "Would you care for me to return the favor?" I asked as I embraced her tightly, pressing our naked bodies together.

"I'd love that, but I'll have to take a rain check." she said as she hugged me back. "I need to get ready for work."

Lindsey then smiled again at me and quickly hopped up onto her feet, bouncing off the bed and onto the floor as if she were a giddy school girl.

"You're in a happy mood!" I chuckled at her acrobatic performance.

"Yea, I found out that my dad's out of the hospital and back home. Plus, my brother is on his way back home from visiting them and should be arriving at the airport around eleven today." She responded while rummaging through her overnight bag, frowning as she looked for something.

"Do you need something to wear?" I asked, knowing that she didn't have another change of clothes.

"Sure" she said with a smile, "though it doesn't need to be fancy, just sweats and a T-shirt is fine... I usually dress in something sexy from the shop, so I just need it for the trip there and back home."

"Are you coming back over tonight?" I retracted, clinging to a pillow as if ready to receive bad news. It was in that moment I realized the bond that had formed between us in only a few short days.

"If you guys will have me, I'd love to." She replied. "Though I do still need to swing by my place to get some things... like... clothes." She said laughing to me while despondently still searching her bag.

"What about your brother? Don't you want to go see him?"

"He'll stop by my shop most likely, so I'll see him then. He'll be tired from the flight and probably not want to do much today anyway. We'll get together tomorrow for lunch or something."

"Almost sounds like a date." I said teasingly.

"Yea... heh, I wish." She laughed back.

After tossing her bag off to the side of the room, she hopped back onto the bed and straddled me. Then, as she look down at me I pushed the flat of my hand down her tummy and past her clit pushing two fingers into the soft folds of her vagina. While stroking in and out of her she gasped.

"Sure you don't want a little relief before you start your day?" I whispered in her ear after pulling her to me.

"Mmm-okay... you talked me into it. Or, is that fingered me in to it." She said to me coyly, both of us laughing at her witty remark.

"So... you're into your brother, aren't you?"

"Uhh... kinda." she paused, blushing as if embarrassed to admit what she was confessing, "But he would never agree to be... umm... intimate with me." She quickly diverted her eyes away from me looking down with an expression of disappointment.

"Lindsey, it's okay, you know how I feel about things. I don't see anything wrong with you feeling that level of love for him."

I gently grabbed her face with my hands and pulled her chin up to look at me. I stared at her with compassionate eyes, knowing how difficult it is to openly accept having Incestual feelings. I looked deep into her chocolate eyes and slowly kissed her lips, then her cheek, then down her neck and to her breasts. After slowly massaging them with my hands, I inhaled one, sucking the nipple deep into my mouth. After she made a few quick breaths and a moan, I rolled her onto her back causing us to switch places. I then made seductive little kisses down her tummy and around her mound. While I did this she squirmed and arched her back repeatedly humping into me. With her mouth open and her eyes rolled back in her head she let out a low moan which escalated into a squeal as I snaked my tongue into the folds of her labia.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed in an exaggerated whisper while forcing her sex into my mouth.

I continued to work my tongue in and out of her, then licked up through her lips to her erect clit. As I circled around the nub, I flicked it rapidly while I shoved two fingers into her tunnel.

"Ohhhhh God! That feels so good." Lindsey shouted out as her senses overwhelmed her from my continued assault on her cunt.

"Does your brother make you all wet thinking about him as I lick your pussy?"

"Ohh God yes!" she panted like a dog in heat.

I had only pumped my fingers into her a few more times when she exploded with a spray of cum in my face.

After a few moments she sat up and looked at me with a serious expression on her face.

"Please don't tell anyone... especially Allen. I really like him and don't want to complicate what we have going any more than it already is."

"Geez Lindz, it's not like he wasn't fucking Katie last night." I teased her and then smiled. "My dad is not going to care as long as you are selective with who your partners are."

"But what about Katie, she was a stranger."

"Yea, but it was a group decision." I replied.

"That's true" She smiled as if still in a state of sexual bliss. "She's cute too!"

"That she is." I confirmed with a smile and a nod.

"Crap!" Lindsey blurted out, "I'm going to be late opening the shop." She quickly hopped off the bed and ran to the hallway shower. "Can you get me some clothes and bring them in to me?" She shouted.

"Sure! I'll bring them in in a bit." I shouted back to her as I heard the door close.

*****

Due to the intimate relationship Dad and I have evolved, most of my clothes were now in the master bedroom. So, I quietly opened the door and crept in so as not to disturb Dad and Katie, knowing it was early and they would most likely still be sleeping, or -as I opened the door and observed- fucking each other's brains out. I smiled and chuckled quietly to myself as I watched Dad undulating his hips while spooning her. It was an amazingly sexy sight watching him make love to her and was obvious that neither of them were aware, or cared that I was there. Subtle moans escaped Katie's lips as she moved to the rhythm of the coitus they were sharing.

After watching for a few minutes, I snapped myself out of the trance I was in; remembering my purpose for being there. Quietly I walked to the dresser and carefully opened the drawer containing my panties. After grabbing a pair of fairly plain yellow cotton ones, I proceeded to the next drawer and grabbed some sweats and an oversized T-shirt. Just as I finished closing the drawers, I heard the both of them cry out in a fit of passion. Turning to watch, I saw Dad grabbing her waist and breast, bucking a few last times as he emptied his balls into her awaiting cunt. She arched hard with his final release and I knew she had cum hard as she received his sperm. I stood there in awe, touching myself while remembering the feeling, then turned and started walking out the door.

"Hey" I heard Katie's voice call out to me.

I turned back and smiled to her, "How are you feeling?"

"Sore, but amazing!" she smiled back. "You don't need to leave you know."

"Well, actually, I'm bringing Lindsey some clothes. She has to go to her shop, and due to our own activities, she's running a bit late."

"Ohh... right... I remember her saying that last night."

"Yea, I'm most likely going to go with her."

"Ohh... yea, she wanted me to come too."

"Sure you wouldn't rather stay here and cum with Alan some more?" I said with a chuckle.

"As tempting as that is, I'd love to get a new job. Delivering pizza is not what I would consider glamorous, or a long term career." She laughed back.

"No doubt there, but, everything happens for a reason and this might be just what you need."

"That's what I was thinking." She replied then gave a quick peck on Dad's lips as she slipped out from under the covers and off the bed. "You okay with me taking off to Lindsey's shop?" she asked my dad and then kissed him more passionately.

"Yea, not a problem, I have work to do myself." Dad responded back to her.

"Okay, I'll be back over tonight after I help Lindsey. Oh, I do need to stop by my place to check in with the girls and grab some things... Assuming you would like me to come back over." She said to him, waiting eagerly on his response.

"Yes, of course, we would love for you to come back over." He smiled back at her and kissed her again.

"Awesome! See you later tonight then."

"Okay Katie, let's get ready quickly so we don't make her any later than she is." I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her in to the master bathroom. "Go ahead and hop in the shower while I bring these clothes to her. I'll be right back. Ohh... and you may need to where the pants you had on yesterday 'cause I'm not sure that the sweats I have are long enough to fit you. I can bring you an oversized T-shirt and a pair of panties though."

"ohh... that would be great. Thank you soo much, that's so nice of you."

"Sure, no worries!" I said while walking out.

*****

"Hey Lindsey, I'm back!" I said while opening the door to the hall bathroom as a wave of steamy air hit me.

"Hi! Was missing you... You want to jump in here with me? I'm almost done, but you are welcome to come in."

"I put your clothes here on the sink. I'd join you, but... Katie's in the master bath getting ready to go with us and... well... she seems a bit over infatuated with Dad and I think I need to have 'The Talk' with her." I laughed.

"Hmmm... well that's not good, what are you going to say to her?"

"Well... basically, that Dad... errrr Allen is not an individual commodity... she's welcome to 'share' him, but that he is not exclusive. Hopefully she understands and accepts the relationship we share with him."

"Yea, hopefully. Sharing guys is not what most girls are brought up to understand. Why don't you just go in there with her and feel her out so to speak; See where her mind is at. Then we can both chat with her."

"That might work, though we need to be careful that she doesn't feel ganged up on."

"Agreed."

"Okay, well, when do you need to be at the shop?"

"In about forty minutes... takes about twenty minutes to get there from here... I think."

"Okay, well I'll ask Dad if I can take his car so we don't make you late. Otherwise, we'll have to have the talk with her later. Come check on us when you are ready to leave."

"Sounds good."

I closed the door and quickly went to the master bath. As I passed through the bedroom, Dad motioned me toward him, reaching his hand out to me.

"How are you this morning?" He said to me with a smile.

"I'm good, just rushing to get ready." I said as he grabbed my arm to slow me down and focus on him.

I looked fondly at him, smiled and kissed him.

"Are you happy?" he asked as if concerned about something.

"About what?"

"Just in general."

"Yea... yea, I really am." I smiled again.

"Good, I was worried that my time spent with Kate last night might have upset you."

"No, not at all... I had a great time with Lindz; her and I have really hit it off... and we both like Katie too."

"That's great, I really like Lindsey... a lot, and Kate as well."

"I can't lie to you though, I have been feeling the need to have some alone time with you, but I can't now... I got to get ready to go... unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Well, if you let me take the car, I can meet them there later and give us a little one on one time."

"No!" he said teasingly to me with a smile as he grabbed my other hand.

"Nooo?" I questioned as I straddled him sitting on the bed.

"No!.. But you can take the Jeep."

"What Jeep?"

"The Jeep that will be delivered in about two hours."

"Huh?"

"Yea... After you asked me about staying and finishing College here, I decided that you would need a vehicle to get around. So, I made a phone call to a friend last night, he owns a Jeep Dealership, and owed me a favor. It's all been taken care of, though, he only had a green one available, so I hope you like green." He laughed.

"Wow... that is soo awesome... Thank you... you know I love green."

"Whoa! Who said it was for you?" he teased and tickled me.

As I attempted to playfully slap him, he pulled both my arms in and groped my neck. After I squirmed a bit, he laid backwards pulling me with him and we snuggled for a few moments.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I just did it last night! Plus, I wanted it to be a surprise. But seeing how you need to drive today, I thought I might as well tell you now."

"I need to get up and help Katie and Lindz get out the door on time. Lindz needs to be at her shop in about a half hour. Otherwise, we may not have any alone time." I said pushing up off him and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Well hurry them along then." He laughed.

"On that note." I quickly got up off him, grabbed another pair of panties and a T-shirt from the dresser, and practically ran to the master bath. Katie was just finishing up in the shower as I got there.

"Hey, I'm back... and I brought you the panties and shirt."

"Ohh... thanks Elena. That's so nice of you."

"No prob. But there has been a slight change of plans. You are going to need to ride with Lindz. I need to wait for a Jeep to be delivered. So I'll be about an hour behind you."

"Okay, no worries, but I can take my car... I'll need to dash home later anyways."

"Oh, right... I forgot you have your car here... okay... cool."

Just then Katie turned the shower off and stepped out onto the mat dripping wet. As the cool air hit her, her nipples became very erect, extending even longer than normal, as goose bumps formed on her areola and upper chest. I turned and grabbed a clean bath towel, wrapped it around her and then pulled her toward me. She smiled at me as I playfully tweaked her nipple.

"You're teasing me." Katie moaned. "Let's pick this up later."

"Sounds like a date!" I said after giving her a quick but romantic kiss. "I need to discuss something with you later too."

"Oh?.. Sounds ominous, is everything okay?"

"Yea." I smiled warmly. "It's just about things here and how we would like you to be a part of our 'family' and stuff... All good things." I kissed her again, "I need to let Lindz know the change of plans. Feel free to use any of my hair stuff over there." I pointed to my hair straightener, curler and blow dryer.

"Thanks!" She said warmly.

I hurried off to find Lindsey dressed while she was brushing and drying her hair.

"Hey!" I shouted to her over the loud noise from her portable hair dryer.

"Hey back!" She replied with her head cocked to one side, the hot air blowing her hair around.

"Katie is going to follow you there... She's about five minutes from being ready."

"Okie-dokie!" she said while realizing I was not ready to go, "You're not coming?"

"I'm going to meet you there... Dad did something amazing for me..."

"Ohh?" She turned off the dryer to hear me.

"He got me a Jeep!" I gleamed excitedly at her, "It will be here in about an hour."

"Hahaha... he told you huh?"

"Hey, you knew already?"

"Yup, I got up really early this morning to get a drink... you were still sound asleep. While I was up, Alan bumped into me in the kitchen... well actually he bumped into me multiple times." She laughed and winked. "After our 'bumping' we talked for a bit and he accidentally let slip that you were staying... don't be mad at him, and have no worries, I'm extremely happy you are staying, especially after this morning." She hugged me tight and kissed me, "Anyway, he told me all about it."

"I can't believe Dad."

"It's okay, it just kinda slipped out, and he told me that he wasn't supposed to say anything, so I kept quiet about it, figured you would just tell me later."

"No no... I meant that you guys 'got busy'... I'm not sure where that man gets his stamina... ta keep three women pleased... multiple times in a day."

"Yea, he's quite the stud... and hung like one." We both giggled.

*****

After Lindsey and Katie left, I made my way to master bathroom where Dad had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off.

"Hey sweetie" He said to me as he motioned for me.

"Hey Dad." I replied softly while moving toward him.

I couldn't wait another moment seeing him standing there naked. I needed him. Desired him. Lusted for him. I quickly dropped to my knees taking his manhood into my mouth in one fluid motion. He reached backwards placing his hand on the shower door to brace himself, exhaling sharply from my unanticipated hastiness, and no doubt the wet, warm stimulation on his cock. He was semi-hard already, I guess from anticipation, so it was easy to slide him in all the way to the back of my throat. He groaned as I worked him in and out while cupping and fondling his balls. After a few minutes I felt his sack tighten and I quickly pulled him out.

"I don't want you to cum yet." I smiled up at him, "I want you to massage me from head to toe, bring me to orgasm, make love to me passionately, fuck me hard with raw lust, and then cum deep in me filling my soul with yours."

"I can do that." He said to me while pulling me up to my feet.

After I was standing, he lifted me up, carried me to the massage bench and laid me down on it. Not wasting any time, he grabbed the hot oil bottle, squirted it across my chest, down my belly and into my cunt. He firmly grabbed both my tits and began to massage them together. Meticulously, he massaged every inch of my front side except my pussy. Then, he rolled me over, squirted more oil on me, and worked my back side, paying special attention to my butt. When he was done, he grabbed the foam wedge and pushed it up under my tummy, forcing my ass in the air and my knees to spread slightly. As my thoughts turned to what awaits me next, I heard the all too familiar buzzing sound, and then "oooohhhhhhhh," the hard stiffness of the vibrator penetrated me carrying its waves of pleasure all throughout my body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds