• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Click Ch. 08

Click Ch. 08

1234

All characters are eighteen or older. Please vote and comment to tell me if you like, thanks!

This takes place right after part seven.

The Viridian Spider:

I awoke early the next morning. I was still snuggled up tight with Fiona on the couch. I sat up very slowly so as not to wake my poor sister. She had already been through so much and she needed all the rest she could get. I looked around and it was still dark outside. I got to my feet without waking Fiona and moved through the silent house on tip toes. I maneuvered easily in the low light of street lights cast through the windows facing the street. I opened the front door and slipped quietly onto the front porch. I walked around to the backyard and savored the sensation of the cool grass between my toes. I looked up at the starry sky and felt a strange sensation, an almost primordial pull.

"Can't sleep either," Melody Lake my neighbor asked.

"No, that damnable room is making me question whether or not I should lock it up and forget about it," I said.

"I understand, it can be overwhelming," she said as I walked over towards the fence that divided our property.

"How many times have you been in the play room," I asked.

"Oh, I don't know," she said the illusion of youth painted upon her by the star light. "...Perhaps three or four dozen times, but it isn't for everyone."

"It was the loss of control that upsets me," I said and she looked intently at me. "What is it?"

"I've never felt that," she said. "I have let myself go and enjoyed the attention of many men..."

"No, there are these cold tentacles that stroke my back and then it's like I'm a prisoner in my own body. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"Pfft, don't fret young man," she purred. "I have to admit I enjoy having a virile young man living next door."

"If I didn't know better," I said and she just smiled. "You must come by and have a cup of coffee some time."

"I will take you up on your offer," she said. "I think it's time for this old lady to find her bed."

"Pleasant dreams," I said and she actually blushed as she turned to leave.

I walked around the backyard until sunrise. As the night gave way to dawn I stood transfixed at the pure beauty of the blossoming sun. The clouds were set afire with ruby light and I wondered what lay in store for my family and if we had the strength to survive. I would have to go to my father and tell him about his other child and get his take on everything. Would she further tip the balance of power in the non-human community? I wasn't sure I wanted her entangled in the mechanizations of our father. What the hell was I supposed to do? The peace that the dawn had brought had slipped through my fingers. I cursed under my breath and decided my darkened mood needed some purging. I slipped back into the house as quietly as I could, headed up to the second floor and keyed in the pass code to open the security door to the third floor. I climbed the steps and called on Arianna to help me with the research she had done on the artifacts in the library.

'I have scanned and did my due diligence,' she said as I entered the room.

'So what did you find out,' I asked as I began walking around one of the oaken tables.

'All of the objects are somehow connected to the Order,' she said. 'They come down from the dawn time of your dear brotherhood and tell volumes about how they spread from Egypt to the rest of the world. It's like watching a virus at work; spreading all over the face of the world.'

'Interesting,' I said. 'So is there any useful information I can use?"

'I have a list of some of the oldest bloodlines tied to the Order,' she said. 'I have backtracked to current members.'

'Great,' I said. 'I'll know who to kiss up to and who to avoid.'

'I am glad I could help Master,' Arianna said. 'Is there anything else I can do Master?'

'As a matter of fact you can,' I said. 'Here is a file for you; I want you to follow the instructions to the letter.' There was a short pause as she looked at the project I had sent her.

'Interesting, I will put this at the top of my list. I should have it done in a few days if that is satisfactory.'

'Perfect,' I said.

I heard one of the bedroom doors open below me and knew that Cassie was up and about. I guess it was time to fix a pot of coffee. I headed downstairs to the kitchen and started the coffee. I looked over at the couch and saw that Fiona was still sleeping soundly, lucky girl. As the coffee percolated I heard the soft foot falls moving down the stairs. Cassie appeared wearing a long t-shirt and a smile. Her hair was tousled and a bit of a mess. I watched her as she stretched out by raising her arms above her head and arching her back. She made l happy little noise and settled back into a natural stance.

"Morning," she said as she took a seat at the table. "How did you sleep?"

"Not bad, how about you," I asked and she smiled.

"After an epic fucking like that, I slept like a baby," she said grinning wickedly. "Are you okay?"

"I am a little disturbed by the effects of the room to be honest," I said. "I do not like losing control.'

"Tell me about it," she said. I poured both of us a cup of coffee and sat down.

"It feels like I am being possessed. There are these cold tendrils that touch my spine and then I am a passenger in my own body." She looked distressed by my description of the event in the play room.

"That is not a typical reaction to the room. I fear something else is going on. Let me do some research and see what I can find out."

"I would appreciate the help," I said. I took a sip of coffee and was pleasantly surprised at the rich flavor. "Good coffee."

"I am glad you like, I got ahold of some Brazilian bean. A cousin of mine buys bean for some of the bigger restaurants on the west coast. He didn't mind sending me some primo stuff for my consumption."

"If they need something in return, oh I can see that you already promised them something," I said.

"Yeah, two nights in the play room," she said. "I hope you don't mind. I got a hundred pounds of the bean in return."

"I don't mind, just give me a heads up when they are in town and I will make myself scarce," I said. "I don't want to be in the way."

"Coffee," Fiona asked as she stumbled into the kitchen. I got up and poured her a cup. She fixed it with creamer and a little sugar. "MMMMMM, an oral god send..."

"So, now that Fiona is up, can you tell us what really happened with the tunnel," Cassie asked.

"I thought you might have forgotten about that," I said but they both shook their heads. "The treasure that Heather was expecting has been silently secured at Iron Heart. Arianna used hover sleds and a drop ship to move it during the cover of night."

"Should I even ask how much it is worth," Fiona said.

"I haven't even asked her, but I suspect it is well into the millions," I said. "But I am more concerned with who put it there and why."

"Why would they sell the house if there was such a treasure below it," Cassie asked.

"Exactly, that is what I want to know. I also want to know if this has anything to do with the Tar Nashada. Who wants waffles?" The girl's faces lit up and I just smiled and began fixing the batter.

I didn't want to dwell on things that had no immediate answers. Besides I was starved after what Cassie had called an epic fuck. Fiona fished out the waffle iron while Cassie helped me with the batter itself. It wasn't terribly long before the smell of cooking waffles filled the air. I fed the girls first and they proved to have a healthy appetite. It wasn't until they were full that I took care of myself. Then I was the one sitting down and they were cooking for me, pouring the syrup and covering the waffles in a light shower of powdered sugar. I was hungry enough to polish off the rest of the waffle batter. After breakfast we tidied up the house and did some much needed laundry. Besides tomorrow was the first day of school for all of us and my first work day for Numenor Technology.

I hung out the sheets on the clothes line in the back yard while the girls showered together. I was tempted to join them but I needed a break after the night before. I finished hanging the sheets when I heard a soft singing coming from my neighbor's backyard. I set down the laundry basket and turned to investigate. I saw the hint of movement from behind a tall rose bush. The girl was on her hands and knees working in a flower bed. I walked towards the fence line and saw her clearly for the first time. She had long black hair below the wide brimmed straw hat she was wearing. The brightly colored sundress she wore contrasted her dusky sun kissed skin. My shadow fell over her as I leaned against the fence.

"You must be Steven," she said over her shoulder. "My grandmother told me all about you."

"Lies," I said. "I really am a nice guy." She sat up and looked over her shoulder at me. I actually gasped when I saw her beautiful face. She was absolutely stunning! Her face was heart shaped with upward swept almond shaped eyes much like her grandmother. She had high cheek bones, an elegant nose and full kissable lips. But it was the bright blue eyes that bored into me without mercy. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

"Oh that's alright, I get that all the time," she said wiping the sweat from her brow. "But I have to admit I can see why she likes you so much. You are pretty easy on the eyes yourself."

"Can I get you a bottle of water," I asked as she licked her sensuous lips.

"That would be nice," she said as she got to her feet. "Um, can I come over for it?"

"Yeah, that would be great," I said feeling excited about getting closer to her. I bet she smelled like turned earth, sweat and rose petals. I walked with her and opened the gate that led into my backyard. That's when I noticed she was barefoot and her long legs were perfectly formed and reminded me of a gymnast or dancer.

"You are staring again," she said smiling. "You like my legs?"

"Yeah, do you dance," I asked and she nodded. She took my arm and pressed her body against mine. I could feel my cock harden at her close proximity. We reached the back porch and she hesitated at the back door.

"I don't want to get your floor dirty," she said.

"I'll get you a wash cloth, a towel and that bottle of water." She stood there patiently as I got the items and returned. I handed her the water bottle and while she sipped from it I knelt down and washed her feet. When I looked up I could see under her dress at the pale white panties beneath. She did smell like all of those things and more. I could smell her heat and I knew she was as attracted to me as I was to her.

"You are a naughty boy," she whispered. "...Looking up a woman's dress like that." She said and paused for a long moment before she continued. "Like the view, hmm?"

"Yes, I like the view," I said as I moved to her left foot. She just looked down and smiled.

"I almost didn't wear any underwear," she said. "But that would have been too forward don't you think."

"I think in the long run it isn't going to matter," I said my mouth going dry and my cock hardening even more. Again she just smiled and then after a minute she nodded.

"Morwen, Morwen Carpenter," she said. "If we are going to be so close you should at least know my name."

"All done, ready for a tour of the place," I said and she smiled. I stood up and she took my arm again. I led her around the first floor and she looked around and touched some of the furniture with what was almost affection. "Have you been in this house before?"

"I was just a kid, but it was only once but some of the furniture I do remember," she said. I took her upstairs and showed her the master bedroom. We could hear Fiona and Cassie in the shower. Their giggles and soft moans filled the air. "It seems like you already have feminine companionship. I think I am intruding."

"No, I would really like to get to know you better," I said.

"You just want to fuck me," she said purring in my ear. "It's okay; I want to have you bend me over one of these fine antiques and pound me good. But I want you all to myself when that happens."

"Damn, you do speak your mind," I said swallowing hard. Just then the sound of running water ended and the girls were exiting.

"I have to go," she said as she sniffed the air. "Come find me when we can have this place to ourselves." The she let go, headed down the stairs and disappeared. A little bit later I heard the back door open and close. Cassie and Fiona appeared with towels in hand and wet bodies needing to be dried off. Then something odd happened; Cassie sniffed the air just as Morwen had and she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Have we had a guest," Cassie asked and I nodded. "She wants you all to herself doesn't she?"

"Yeah, how the hell did you know that," I asked even as Cassie handed me her towel and turned her back to me.

"Dry my back will you," she purred. "There is something you need to know about my people, they don't hunt in packs."

"She was Isani," I asked the other nodded. I dried her back from top to bottom. Then I stood up as Cassie turned to face me. I looked at her and saw the resemblance between her and Morwen. There was a distinct similarity between the two and I knew they were of the same race. Did that make Melody an Isani too? "She said her name was Morwen Carpenter, do you know her?"

"Morwen," Cassie said trying out the name. "No, but my people often take on elemental names such as pond, forest, hill and the like."

"Her grandmother's name is pond," I said and that struck a chord with Cassie.

"Be careful Steve," she said. "There is a powerful and ancient Isani who uses that name."

"She is ancient, that is for sure, she must be in her eighties," I said.

"Don't be fooled," she said in a harsh tone. "Appearances can be deceiving and my people don't age the same as humans. I can say no more."

"I will be careful," I said. Then I turned to my sister and dried her back for her. Then I was looking at the towel and I was wondering when I became their bitch. Oh yeah it all started with Morwen and her muddy feet. I finished her back and gave her a swat on the ass for good measure.

"You look upset," Fiona said. "What's the matter?"

"I feel like I am losing control outside the play room," I said.

"We are here to help," Cassie said.

"All you have to do is ask," Fiona said.

"Thanks," I said even as that drowning feeling grew inside of me.

We finished our chores and were ready for our first day of college. We were all excited and yet there was the lingering feeling souring the moment. It wasn't the proverbial white elephant in the room; instead it was the static in the back of my head that wouldn't quite go away. I watched the girls get ready for bed since classes start bright and early but I knew I was hours away from sleep. I went up to the study on the second floor and took some solace on the misery of the long dead. I skimmed the diaries of the Van Dekker clan and the thing that followed them back from St. Louis. It was described as ancient and powerful and capable of terrible things. But the authors never gave a physical description of this elusive being. It crept into their lives over several generations and once it had latched on it drained them like some parasite. Was that going to happen to me and mine? I looked out the circular window and saw that it was pitch black outside. I stood up and stretched.

'It is two in the morning,' Arianna chimed in. 'Shouldn't you be going to bed soon?'

'Yeah, I guess you're right,' I said. Then the sound of a car door came to my ears; this was followed by giggles and sounds of laughter. I knew I should have just gone to bed, but I didn't. I knew I should have ignored the lure of that laughter, but I didn't. I slipped down the stairs and out the back door. I looked up at the stars but the compulsion I had felt was gone now. The pull came from the neighbor's house and it was irresistible. I saw the light was on and my feet moved forward. Before I knew what was going on I was standing at the large bay window. I was looking in at the four of them. It was Morwen and three men, but not just men identical triplets. How the hell had she pulled that one off? She was in the middle and they were circling around her removing her clothes. As I watched her clothing seemed to melt away. Then the brothers were hurriedly disrobing and I saw they were obscenely aroused by her beauty. Morwen whispered and cooed at them as she dropped to her knees. She took two of the brothers in hand and the third between her lips. She was stroking in perfect unison as the other brother fucked her face. Her form was perfect and like Cassie or Brenda I couldn't find a single flaw in her beauty. At some unseen signal the brothers switched places. They did this until each of them had a turn in her mouth. Then they took control and had their way with her. One brother lay down and Morwen impaled herself on his raging erection. The second brother trapped his cock between her ample tits. While the last brother returned his dick to her greedy little throat. I watched helpless as they took their pleasure from her. It should have been me and yet I stood back and watched as they fucked her silly. It was like some living sculpture with erotic pieces moving over and around her. She urged them on at just the right moment as they pounded her pussy and throat. I wanted to take out my cock and stroke one off but then I would be as pathetic as they were. I grit my teeth as the first brother shot his load inside of her. His place inside of her was replaced moments later. Then it was only two of them defiling her. That was it; that was the thing that irked me to no end. She was being defiled moment by moment. I stared at her the faces she was making as they fucked her without mercy. I watched the cock slide in and out of her. Then I looked up and saw the matching cock punish her lips and throat. God but I wanted to be in there with her, alone. The three of them couldn't compete with what I was capable of doing to her, fucking amateurs! I watched as her body shook as she came but they continued without slowing. The second brother came a minute later shooting a second load inside of her. He pulled out and the third brother pulled out of her mouth, rolled her onto her belly and slowly slid his dick into her puckered little asshole. I could hear her cries but they weren't of protest they were of encouragement. I could see the head of his cock as it slid into her ass. Then he was thrusting into her with long slow movements of his hips. The other two were standing over her now with hands on their cocks slowly stroking off. While their brother violated her ass they were going to shower her skin with a covering of their cum. The third brother was crying out about how tight her ass was and they others were stroking faster now. It was like a train wreck and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. With a blood curdling scream the third brother yanked his cock from her ass and shot his load all over her ass and lower back. The other two were seconds behind their brother and pasted her hair and upper back.

Morwen rolled over and sat up. She said something with a sweet smile on her face. Whatever it was that she had told them the triplets got dressed and headed for the front of the house where the limo was waiting. It wasn't until they were gone that she looked up and locked eyes with me. She got to her feet and headed for the back of the house. I followed but stopped on the way. I was waiting for her when she approached the fence line. I held up the hose I had stopped to get and without any word of warning squeezed the lever and began washing the cum off of her. She let out a small cry of alarm as the ice cold water hit her. Then she turned around and let me wash off her back where the majority of the fluid was clinging. Finally she bent over for me and let me flush her ass and pussy free of the violating cum. She even pulled her ass cheeks apart for me to make sure I didn't miss a spot.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Click Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds