• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 05

Desires within Young Girls Ch. 05

Chapter 5 - Brandi Narrates

Dear reader, I found this manuscript in my stepdad's drawer of his office years after the events described herein, an unfinished expose of what happened to us - the secret, naughty things we did together. And so, you will find my perceptions interspersed between Sam's description of what occurred in those late teenage years of mine. For you see, I kept a secret diary of many of the things that happened! I am now a college graduate and an avowed strumpet whose sexual adventures began with my first real sexual love - Sam. You will one day here more about my adventures after this tale, but for now let's focus on this story, Sam's story, about our lust for each other and our secret, dirty, taboo affair.

Sam did indeed "fuck" my mom's "little ass off that night." I know because I watched and heard most of it, and it made my pussy oh so wet, and it made me want Sam all the more. And it made me very jealous of my mother.

Mom came home that evening from her conference and Sam had made her a lovely seafood dinner - crab, flounder, and shrimp. It was wonderful, and mom talked incessantly about her conference. She also asked how the weekend went with the two of us. She knew I had been out late that Friday night as she didn't leave for her conference until Saturday morning. She asked Sam what he did about me coming home late, and he told her that he had a long stern talk with me and threatened to take my phone the next time that it happened.

She laughed and called him a wimp for not giving me a punishment and noted how I had him wrapped around my little finger. Of course, we never mentioned the spanking, how he made my pussy wet, and how he saw me masturbating, and the fact that he overheard me and Stephanie talking about it (which I found out about only years later reading this manuscript), and how he masturbated with my panties (something else I found out about from reading this), and how he looked at my phone in which I admitted to my best friend that I had all these feelings.

Now, you, dear reader, may be surprised to know that I thought it was really sweet and a turn on that Sam jerked off in my panties and came all over them. He wanted me. And that turned me on. The idea that as an 18-year-old girl I could have such control over an older, sexy man like Sam made me feel glowing and confident. I wanted to see how much I could turn him on, and maybe even tease him a little just to see how much he wanted me and how far he would go.

And I wanted him to teach me, to show me what turns on a guy and drive him crazy!

But Sam was not just lusting after me. He was falling in love with me. I could feel it. I knew it.

And I was falling in love with him.

After dinner, I finished my homework and went up to take a shower and go to bed. Sam and my mom had gone to bed by the time I exited the bathroom. And that's when I heard the sounds.

"Oh my god, Audrey, it's been too long since I fucked you like this. You feel so good."

"Not so loud, baby. Brandi is still up."

"Sorry." Sam whispered.

My ear was at the door now.

"Climb on top of me and let me watch your tits bounce."

I grabbed the doorknob and ever so quietly began to turn the knob. Suddenly, I realized the hall light was on, and so I stopped and ran to the switch on the wall to cut it off.

Dark. Good. I turned the doorknob again and slowly pushed the door open, just a crack, so I could peek in and see them fucking.

My mom was on top of Sam riding his cock up and down really fast. I couldn't see Sam's dick, which I so wanted to see, but I saw my mom's back and the side of one of her tits bouncing up and down.

After a short time, my stepdad reached around her waist and flipped her over on her back. He slowly began to work his way down from nuzzling her neck to suckling and fondling her nipples. He moved to her belly, licking and nibbling, and finally down to the space between her legs. My mom started to squirm and wiggle and pant. Her hands were in his hair as he licked her sex, her soft mound rising up to meet his tongue.

Now my stepfather is oh so hot! As my mom ran her fingers through his wavy black hair, I wondered what it would be like to feel him down there licking me. I could see the mounded muscle in his left arm as he pushed my mom's legs back to lick her more deeply.

I was in a trance! Wow. I so wanted Sam to do that to my pussy! I could feel that little tingle down there build and build, like it felt down there when Sam spanked me. I never quite felt that tingle before the day Sam made me lay on his lap and spank me as hard as he did!

I had masturbated a couple times in the shower and it felt really good, but never like that. Once, Davy Billows, the neighbor down the street felt me up when I was like 16, but that made me more annoyed than turned on. I thought boys were kind of stupid and didn't know how to please girls.

My first real orgasm was the night that Sam saw me masturbating. It felt soooooooooooooooo good!

I kept watching Sam lick my mom. His face was buried between her legs. I wish I could have seen it up close, but from where I was, crouched down at the door opened only a crack, I could only see my mom's right leg and Sam's head lost on the other side. His hands cupped her ass to help lift her up into his face. His muscles flexed and his shoulders were chiseled and strong.

Between her panting and pushing Sam's head down into her crotch, she looked like she was about to have an orgasm, and sure enough, she started to buck and moan! You could tell she was trying to stifle her moans because she knew I was in the house.

But soon she cried out like a little girl, panting and whimpering.

Then she whispered kind of loud, "I love it when you lick me like a dirty whore."

I nearly blew my cover! My mom talking like that! Wow. Wait 'til I tell Stephanie about this!

Sam said, "You are my dirty whore, and I want to cum in your mouth."

OMG! Was he really going to cum in my mother's mouth?

I couldn't believe my virgin ears! What was happening to all of us? My mom, a cock-hungry slut? My stepdad spanking my panty-covered bottom? Masturbating to my soiled panties? Me, masturbating to the thoughts of my stepfather spanking me?

"Get down on the floor on your knees, my little slut."

My mom slowly climbed off of the bed, and as Sam got up and stood beside the bed, for a split second I saw his hard on. It was swollen and big. And so were his balls - hanging low between his lean, muscled legs. His stomach was taut and slightly rippled, and his cock was sticking straight out.

Their room was lit only by the moonlight streaming through a window on the other side of the room. From my vantage point on my hands and knees peeking in a crack through the door, I could see the bed in the corner of the room, the window to the right, and the floor where my mom got down on her knees.

Sam grabbed the back of her head and a fist full of hair. He pulled her head back, told her to open her mouth, took his right hand and wrapped it around her neck, and pushed his swollen dick down her throat. He throat fucked her like that, and my mom didn't gag or anything! It was amazing to watch his dick disappear down her throat, come back up, go back down, come back up, go back down, with his balls resting against her chin and hanging down toward her tits.

I wondered if I could do that! Could I suck a guy's cock all the way without choking or gagging?

After a few minutes of face fucking my mother - she was gargling and making weird noises - he pulled out one last time, pushed her head down around his balls, and told her to lick and suck his balls while he masturbated, still holding a fist full of her hair.

Then, he pushed back, took a step backwards, and shot his load all over her face! Cum kept dripping from his dick, and my mom started licking the head of his dick and catching the drips in her mouth!

I was aghast! (A word I learned in college)

My mouth was open, my eyes wide, and my teenage innocence completely shattered! I mean, I hadn't even seen stuff on the internet like this! And with my mom? OH MY GOD!

I crawled backwards, carefully closed the door, and scooted to my room.

I was ruined!

But all I could think about was Sam (Samuel) doing that to me. I got under the covers, pulled my panties down, rubbed my little clit - that little cleft of skin at the top and just between my pussy lips. It was so swollen, and my pussy was so wet. I slowly, and then more quickly, frigged myself to orgasm, pretending all the while that Sam was fucking me and licking my pussy like he did my mom and calling me his dirty little whore!

What was all of this I was feeling? I was so confused! I didn't want Sam to fuck my mother anymore. I wanted him to fuck me. Was I jealous? How could I be? I was still a virgin.

I also felt ashamed at what I was feeling and what I had done. It was like two feelings, one making me feel sad and the other making me feel very happy all at the same time!

How was I going to get Sam to fuck me? How could I make him see that I wanted him to teach me to do what my mom does to him? To show me how to please a man? How to suck a cock and talk dirty to a man.

I didn't have a plan. There was only one thing that I thought I could do.

Be a very bad girl!

So bad that Sam would spank me again.

And then, maybe, just maybe, I could become his good girl! But in an oh so naughty way!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Desires within Young Girls Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 817 milliseconds