• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Knight Ch. 01

Family Knight Ch. 01

12

The sky was mostly clear with a few lazy clouds that slowly drifted by, allowing the midday sun to warm the people scattered throughout the courtyard of the community college. Most of the students were either huddled in their respective cliques or busily walking about from one class to another. One person in particular walked with a determination, quickly crossing from one side to another, heading for one group in particular. The sleeves of his black hooded sweatshirt were pulled up, revealing muscular arms. He ran his fingers through his short tousled blonde hair as he neared a group of five men, stopping inches away from one of them.

"What the fuck is your problem you son of a bitch," Jason Preston said.

Travis Gibson was a twenty one year old, tall well built young man with very short brown hair that was spiked. He turned around to face the angry voice and smiled mockingly. "What's up little man, what's your problem?"

Jason faced him, his deep brown eyes staring him down, "What you didn't think I would hear what you said about my sister?"

"Oh that, look man your sister is lucky to have had me, and for her to dump me is just wrong. So I had to tell my boys what really happened. They had no idea your sister was such a cock sucking whore." Travis leaned in and said in a hushed tone, "Besides, I only went out with her out of pity. I just wanted to see if that whole saying of more cushion for the pushing was true. Don't worry though; you and I are still cool if you just back off now and go join your kiddie friends."

"We both know what said about her is a fucking lie you mother fucker," Jason growled. His fists were balled so tightly his knuckles were turning white.

Travis laughed, "Can't call me that, I haven't had your momma's ass yet, though every time I went over to your place I saw her checking me out." He looked back at his friends and received several high fives from them. He looked back at Jason and saw how serious he was, "Oh come on, I bet even you've thought about fucking her sweet ass and blowing your fucking load on her huge tits. I know I have. Admit it; your mom is a fucking MILF."

"You fucking sack of shit," Jason said quietly. He had grown up listening to his father saying things like this about his mother and sister and he wasn't about to let someone else talk like that about them, especially Travis. It was true though, he did start to notice his mother in a different manner, seeing her as not just his mother but a woman whom he desired, though he could never admit that to anyone. He suddenly heard a woman screaming out his name and he shifted his eyes to see his big sister Alyssa running towards him. She was wearing a large oversized sweatshirt and an old pair of jeans. He could see the look of concern on her face but was undeterred.

Travis looked in the direction Jason was looking and said, "Gotta admit though, her huge tits sure are nice!"

"Knock that shit off," Jason growled, knowing that he would snap at any second.

"What are you gonna do about it little man? You think that just because you turned eighteen you can come up here and kick my ass?" He raised his arms, inviting Jason to take a swing as he looked back at his friends again.

Alyssa grabbed Jason's arm just as he was raising it to take a swing, "Come on, we have to go!"

Jason felt himself being pulled away by his sister, her fingers digging into his arm. He unclenched his fists as her touch calmed him down ever so slightly as she led him away.

"Come back when your sister isn't there to rescue you!" Travis laughed along with his group of friends.

Jason suddenly tore away from his sister's grip, spinning around to face Travis, his fist already in motion. The weight of his whole body was behind it, adding to the force it was building before connecting solidly with Travis' cheek bone. Jason's punch followed through, only dissipating in strength after he connected with bone.

Travis spun around, suddenly losing his balance and landing at his friend's feet. After a few seconds he turned back, his fingers gingerly touching his cheek as he stared at Jason who was standing over him, glaring at him. He had never felt this uncomfortable before as he was usually the one to stand above someone.

Jason sneered at his handy work and turned around slowly before walking away with Alyssa in tow. He felt her arms wrap themselves around his waist as they walked away and smiled. He noticed some of the smiles from those who had seen what had happened and basked in the glory of it all.

Alyssa looked up at him as they walked out of the courtyard and around a corner, away from prying eyes, "What was that Jason? I mean I know what happened, but when did you turn into a fighter?"

"I'm sorry but after hearing what he was saying I had to teach him a lesson. Nobody disrespects you like that and gets away with it!"

"So my kid brother is now my knight in shining armor," she said softly as she looked into his deep brown eyes. She looked at his hand and grabbed it, seeing the redness in his knuckles, "Oh my God Jason, does it hurt?"

"Not really," he said, lying. Even though she was his sister he still felt that he needed to hide his pain from her. He looked into her light brown eyes and smiled, changing the subject, "Let's go get some burgers or something, I'm fucking starving!"

"I would if I didn't still have a couple of other classes. Remember you're the one who gets to go home early on Friday's."

"Alright fine, I guess I'll just see you when you get home then?" he asked, disappointed that he would be going home alone.

Alyssa was just about to turn around but stopped herself and kissed her brother on the cheek lightly before giving him a hug, tightly wrapping her arms around his waist. "Thank you Jason, no one has ever stood up for me like that before."

His arms wrapped themselves around her and he felt her soft body press against him, kissing her on the top of her head. "I'll always be there for you sis, you know that. You better get going before you're late. I'm going to stop off at Henry's Burgers, you want anything?"

Alyssa's smile faded slightly as she said in a soft tone, "No I shouldn't. Travis always said I was fat."

"Fuck that shit sis, you're fucking gorgeous," he spouted. He realized he had said something more in the manner of a random guy and not a brother, but he couldn't help himself. He'd seen her grow up and her curves develop over the years.

She looked at him, not quite believing him as he was her brother. "You're just saying that to be nice."

Jason lifted her chin with a finger so that he could look deep into her eyes, "Look Alyssa, I have always told you the truth, and I mean it when I say you're beautiful. Don't listen to what those fucking apes say, especially that fucktard Travis. I'll have your favorite waiting for you when you get home and we can eat together."

Alyssa could feel her eyes well up slightly, his words hitting hard and she realized just how much he really did love her. She began to wonder if he thought of her as desirable but quickly dismissed that thought and just smiled. "Okay, I'll see you at home."

Jason flashed a big smile at her as she turned and walked away from him. He meant it when he called her beautiful, knowing it was wrong for him to think of her as "hot" or "sexy" but he truly meant what he said. He wondered how many other little brothers had feelings for their big sisters; surely he couldn't be the only one. As she disappeared from sight he turned and headed for the parking lot and walked to his old 1972 Chevrolet Blazer. He reached for the primer gray door and opened it with a loud creaking sound. As he got in he slammed it shut and just sat there thinking. He knew it was wrong to think about Alyssa's voluptuous body but he couldn't help it. He loved feeling her soft body pressed up against his, her large breasts pressing against his chest and he loved how her large ass filled out her jeans, causing them to look as if they were painted on. Another thought entered into his mind though, one of love and not lust. He knew he could treat her better than any of the guys she had dated before and wondered if he was falling for her himself. He turned the key and smiled as he heard the large engine roar to life before heading for home. He decided he would just take his sister to the burger joint after she got home so the food would be fresh instead of just sitting there for a couple of hours.

The large truck turned off of the main road and down a side street, slowing as it pulled up the driveway before slowly coming to a stop in front of the garage. Jason got out and let himself into the house and headed for his room. The adrenaline that had been flowing through his veins was completely gone, leaving him tired and he decided he would lie down and rest his eyes for a few minutes. He plopped onto his bed on his back, letting his backpack fall to the floor. As he stared at the ceiling, the image of his sister filled his mind. Within minutes his eyes closed, his mind remembering the feeling of Alyssa's body as he drifted off to sleep.

The sound of his phone's text alert woke him up, stirring him from his slumber. He checked his phone and decided to read it later since it wasn't from his sister or mother. Jason sat up, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. He ran his fingers through his blonde hair and decided he needed a shower. He undressed and left his clothes at the foot of his bed as he opened his closet door. It opened to a large walk in closet that was shared between his room and that of his sister's, in the middle was another door that led to a bathroom that they also shared. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the water in the stand up shower, letting it warm up before getting in and letting it run over his nude body. As he closed his eyes images of his sister's voluptuous body filled his mind and he could feel himself growing hard. His hand went down and gripped his now hard cock as he began to stroke it, imagining it was Alyssa who was stroking him off. The thought of being with her entered into his mind once again, wondering what it would be like to be dating his own sister. His breathing became shallow and he could feel himself come close to cumming as he whispered, "Oh fuck baby, just like that!"

"Oh my God," Alyssa said, shock filling her voice. She took off her headphones as she stared at her brother. She knew it was wrong to stare at him, but she couldn't help but devour him with her eyes. She saw that his cock was larger in both length and girth than any of her ex-boyfriends and her mouth watered. She had seen his lean, well sculpted body before when he would walk around without a shirt but the last time she had seen him nude was when they were both in grade school. She suddenly felt an urge of lust fall over her as she craved his body, wondering what it would feel like lying next to hers.

Jason stared at his sister, shocked at seeing her stare at him. "Fuck," he muttered. She had changed into her yoga pants and a tank top and gazed at her cleavage, feeling lust and guilt at the same time.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was going to go for a walk and I guess I just wasn't thinking," Alyssa stammered. She took one last glimpse of his nude body before turning around, almost tripping on her own feet as she ran out of the bathroom.

Jason turned around and laid his head on the shower wall, releasing his now flaccid cock. He let out a loud sigh as he turned the water dial, significantly cooling the water. After several minutes he turned the water off and started to dry himself off. As he was drying his hair he heard his mother calling out. "I'm home mom," he answered. After drying off he quickly threw on some sweatpants before walking out, seeing his sister and mother talking. It was then that he noticed that Alyssa was wearing new clothes, specifically a new tight fitting shirt, "Nice shirt sis."

"Thanks, I needed to update my wardrobe," she said as she saw him turn beet red.

Jamie saw the bags sitting behind the couch, "You must have skipped at least two classes to have gotten all those."

"Yes mom, but after the day I had I needed a little retail therapy."

A look of concern crossed Jamie's face as she asked, "Why what happened baby?"

"Travis and her got into a fight," Jason chimed in.

Jamie looked at her daughter, anger filling her eyes, "You know I don't like him. He reminds me too much of your father and you deserve so much better."

"That's why we got into a fight, I had enough and finally decided to leave him, but I wasn't the only one who got involved," Alyssa said, punching Jason in the arm.

"What did you do Jason," Jamie asked as she rolled her eyes. She looked at his hand which had turned a lovely shade of red and purple and gasped.

"I put him in his place. He was saying some shit and I couldn't take it anymore."

"What did he say? Not that it matters but I just want to make sure it was worth it," Jamie said as she looked at him with genuine concern.

Jason looked at his sister, "He kept calling you fat and that you were a cock sucking whore which I know is wrong. You could have given him the world but he fucking threw it away." He turned his gaze to his mother before continuing, "He said he would love to fuck you in the ass and make you his. I couldn't take it anymore; no one fucking says that kind of shit about my family so I put him down like the dog he is."

Jamie was proud of her son's loyalty and his willingness to protect his sister, though she didn't approve of his methods. "It's nice to know I can still turn on a young man, though he could have used nicer words. I suppose I should ground you for fighting but since you just turned eighteen, I suppose that's pointless. Just make sure you don't get hauled away by the cops, and please don't start the fights alright?"

"Don't worry mom, I never start them," Jason started to say before being interrupted by Alyssa.

"No you don't but you sure do finish them," Alyssa said, laughing.

Jamie laughed and hugged her children tightly, "I love you two. Say what do you think about going out for dinner and then renting a couple of movies afterwards?"

"Only if we can get some ice cream to go with," Alyssa said.

Jason smiled warmly, loving how his sister's demeanor suddenly changed for the better. "I guess I'll go get dressed," he said as he walked away.

When he rounded the corner and walked into his bedroom, Jamie asked, "How long has he been ripped like that?"

"Oh mom," Alyssa giggled, "He's been working out ever since he bought that gym stuff in the garage."

"I don't think I've seen him with his shirt off since then," she laughed. She knew her son had gotten a home gym set and put it in the garage but she never saw him using it, apparently she just hadn't noticed. She had been occupied what with her marriage dissolving and going through a divorce.

"I have but that's only because we share a bathroom," Alyssa said. She continued to talk to her mother about why she had dumped Travis and what had been said about her, which then led to Jason getting involved. "I still can't believe he only threw one punch and his sorry ass was on the ground."

"That's because I've been eating my Wheaties," Jason said as he suddenly reappeared. He was wearing faded blue jeans and an old shirt that featured the logo of one of his favorite bands. "Time to grub, I'm starving!"

"You're always starving," Alyssa said as she laughed.

Jason walked up behind Alyssa and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, hugging her from behind as he laughed at her comment. "Well mom always said I was gonna eat her out of house and home."

They all walked out and piled into Jamie's vehicle which was parked on the street since both Jason and Alyssa's were parked in the driveway. They drove for about fifteen minutes before pulling into a parking lot of a local Mexican restaurant where they shared a booth. They sat there for almost two hours as they ate and talked about how everyone's day went and what they each had planned for the weekend. After they finished they drove to a video rental place and spent some time browsing the aisles, laughing and teasing each other about their individual picks before finally agreeing on two movies. As they all piled back into the car and drove home, they sat quietly, deep in their own thoughts.

They pulled up to the house and all got out, walking inside to watch the movies. Jason sat on one side of the couch and Jamie on the other with Alyssa in the middle. They enjoyed the first movie before grabbing some ice cream and sitting back down to watch the second movie together.

About halfway through the second movie Alyssa scooted closer to Jason, tucking her legs onto the couch and leaned her head on his shoulder. She felt so comfortable here with him that it didn't matter that he was her brother. She was three years older than him but they were always close, growing much closer during the nasty divorce that their parents had gone through. She had grown to hate her father as he had become a violent, verbally abusive man. She had turned to food to comfort herself but that only made her fathers words turn more spiteful. She tried to get away from him by spending time with her little brother, seeing his innocence as an escape, but could sense that there was an anger growing inside of him. It wasn't until earlier today that she knew where that anger would lead. Her love for him had begun to flourish during that time but it wasn't until today that she began to admit to herself.

Jason enjoyed feeling his sister cuddle up to him and after a few minutes he put his arm around her, holding her close. He looked over at his mother and saw that she was nodding off, knowing that she had been putting in extra hours at the office. The emotional roller coaster that his father had been causing her didn't help any, especially since they were now selling the cabin they shared. He was coming over once again within the next couple of weeks to have papers signed and he would be glad when it was over.

Jamie looked over at her children and smiled, "I'm going to go to bed since I can't seem to keep my eyes open any more." She got up and kissed each of them on the head before walking away. She loved how well they got along but had noticed just how much closer they had become recently. The image of his well toned body flashed in her head but she shook it away. Her son had become not only a very good looking man, but also one that she had wished her husband had been.

After some time the movie finally finished and Jason looked at his sister, noting that her eyes were closed. He gently rubbed her arms and said in a hushed tone, "Come on sis, I think it's time for bed."

Alyssa moaned lightly before slowly getting up. She hugged Jason tightly and kissed him on the cheek, "Good night my knight in shining armor."

He hugged her tightly, "Good night sis." Jason watched her walk to her room as he turned everything off and took the ice cream bowls to the kitchen. As he turned the light off in the kitchen he took one last look around to make sure he didn't miss anything and grabbed his phone. He remembered the text he had gotten earlier and finally decided to read it. The message was from one of Alyssa's friends and it read, "Travis is looking for you and is pissed, please be careful." He shook his head slightly as he grunted, not really caring and headed to his room where he stripped down to his boxers before brushing his teeth. As he walked out of the bathroom he noticed that Alyssa's door wasn't closed completely but that her light was off and figured she was too tired to worry about it. He walked to his room, leaving his door open and climbed into bed, letting the darkness wash over him.

Jason awoke to the sounds of a woman crying, thinking he was imagining it and rolled over. The sound never went away so he sat up. It was so faint he thought he was hallucinating but soon realized it was coming from his sister's room. He sat there in the darkness, not sure what to do. After a few minutes he threw back his blanket and slowly opened his door that led to the closet, listening to the sounds of his sister crying. The urge to comfort her was overwhelming and he opened her door, seeing that she was curled in the fetal position, holding onto her pillow as she cried. He knelt down next to her bed and put his hand on her arm, feeling her jump suddenly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Knight Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds