• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gina the Tease

Gina the Tease

Her name was Gina and she is eighteen years old and a year younger than myself. She has long dark hair which stops half way down her back. Her eyes are a deep emerald green that you could lose yourself in quite easily. She goes to the gym five times a week so her five foot ten frame is very beholding to the eye. Her boobs you ask...34d with nice big nipples on the end of them.

As for me...well my name is Drew, and as I said I am a year older than Gina at nineteen. I have short brown hair, blue eyes and an average body and stand at six foot tall. Like every other nineteen year old male I have sex on the brain which is where Gina comes into the story.

Gina was laying by the pool one hot Friday afternoon in late summer as I came into the back yard and stopped in my tracks on spotting her laying there topless. My eyes almost popped out of my head as my other head almost tore a hole in my jeans at the sight in front of me.

I knew we were all alone as the house was empty having just walked through it. I just stood rooted to the spot with my eyes and tongue hanging out of my head staring at her tanned half naked body as she lay there in front of me.

I have had so many fantasies about fucking Gina who is a prick teaser at best of times as she walks around the house in her bra and panties or with just a towel wrapped around herself with her butt cheeks hanging out the back of it. She knew exactly how to tease me with her body and every chance she got she did just that. Today she had taken it a step further by laying there topless knowing I would be around at this time of the day.

Every morning she would always hog the bathroom knowing I would need to use it as soon as I got out of bed. Twenty minutes later the bathroom door would open and she would saunter out walking past me in not very much with a huge smile on her face. I think she lived to give me blue balls.

"Liking the view are you?" Gina asked shocking me back to reality as she turned her head and took her sunglasses off to look at me.

Just then I heard a noise from inside the house and about turned and walked back into the kitchen and stood in front of one of the chairs to try hiding my embarrassment from mom who had just brought home some groceries which she put on the kitchen table. I could hear Gina laughing out loud at my predicament yet again. It wasn't the first time I had to hide my hard on from mom because of my loving sister.

It was now the weekend and as usual Gina went to the gym for her workout. A couple of hours later I heard her car come into the driveway and her door bang shut before she entered the kitchen door. She put her bag on the table as usual before opening the fridge and taking a cool drink out to quench her thirst. Then she made her way out into the hall and up the stair on her way to her bedroom.

Mom and dad were out for the night and would not be home until the early hours as usual. Now was my time to get my own back on Gina. She still had her sweaty gym clothes on as the changing room's part gym was being renovated. Once Gina got to the top of the stairs and was about ten feet from her bedroom door I pounced.

Before she knew what was happening she was door on the floor with me on her back and her wrists were being tied up with tape in no time at all. As I got up off her she was screaming and kicking her feet calling me all the names under the sun.

"Untie me you fuck" Gina shouted at me.

I then grabbed her legs and crossed her feet and taped them up to just above her ankles.

"Remember how mom always told you one day I would get my back on you're for all the teasing and blue balls you caused me? Well today is payback time sis."

"You wouldn't dare." Gina shouted back at me before turning her head towards me as her eyes got wide realising I wasn't joking and what she was in for.

"OK I was mean of me teasing you like that but don't you think this is going a little overboard?" Her eyes pleading to be let go.

"No sis, you deserve all you're going to get and then some." I answered as I began tickling her sides making her writhe about before moving on to her belly and sweaty armpits.

After a few minutes of tickling her she begged me to stop and it looked like she was starting to tear up from laughing so hard.

"OK I guess I had that coming you can untie me now." She said after getting her breath back.

"Oh no sis this is just the beginning of payback time." I said smiling back at her now worried face.

"That was just the beginning Gina, you did far worse to me." I said again.

"Oh fuck no please you have had your fun let me go." Gina pleaded but to no avail.

I began to untie one of her training shoes which I could see was now making her nervous as to what was going to happen next. I then pulled it off and could smell how sweaty it was.

"Whoa sis you really do have smelly feet don't ya?" To which she said nothing.

"Here have a whiff of it." I said as I held her training shoe up to her nose while laughing at her before dropping it next to her head so the smell would still linger.

"If I remember right you have tickly feet don't you?" I asked her.

"No they are not ticklish at all." She answered obviously lying to me.

"I don't believe you sis so I am going to have to find out for myself." I grinned as I started to unlace her other trainer.

"Please don't tickle my feet I will do anything you want just don't tickle my feet." Gina pleaded.

Just as I was about to tickle her foot Gina began cussing at me and telling me what she was going to do to me once she was free. So I then got hold of her other trainer and held it up to her nose again, this time pushing her head toward her smelly trainer. She began to cough and splutter and I could still hear her saying all the things she was going to do to me.

"OK sis I will let you go if you lick the inside sole of your smelly trainer or you will pay in another way" I said giving her a choice of punishment.

Of course Gina refused to lick or even kiss the sole.

"OK if that's your choice." I said as I wrapped more tape around her ankles and pulled at her arms wrapping some tape around those as well and leaving her hogtied on the floor.

Gina was a little shocked at her predicament but now wasn't resisting very much. I then pulled off her little socks sticking them under her nose for a few seconds before sticking one of them in her mouth like a gag. After that was done I went back to what I was originally going to do and tickled her feet for the next five minutes or so until I decided I had had enough and let her regain some composure. Then I bent down and looked at her.

"Save some energy sis, mom and dad are out for the night and won't be home until the early hours of tomorrow, I still have plans for you for what you have done to me." I said and left her to struggle for about half an hour while I went for a drink.

When I got back I released her from her hogtie and took the sock from her mouth. It was then that she said she needed to pee. Hands and feet still taped up I pulled her towards the bathroom.

"I really need to pee please untie me before I pee my pants." She said looking a little panicked.

The thought crossed my mind but I wasn't going to be that mean so I said okay as I helped her to her feet so I could pick her up and carry her over to the toilet pan. I sat her down on the toilet and then she realized I didn't have any plans as to pulling down her panties.

"Okay, how about this. Untie me so I can pee and get changed then we will grab some dinner and come back and you can finish your plan?" Gina asked.

I didn't like the idea since I wasn't really done but and I didn't figure she'd willingly let me finish but since I was hungry and didn't really want to help her pee I reluctantly agreed. She came upstairs a short time later wearing jeans, a tight pink shirt, and some flip flops and we went to get some dinner. She even paid and laughingly said her mouth tasted like feet a couple times.

We got home a short time later and as soon as the door shut it was like she was trying to take over.

"Okay, where do you want me?" She asked.

I was a little shocked because I didn't expect her to go through with the rest of my plan for her.

"Let's go to your room." I said.

We walked up to her room and I pushed her down onto a chair she had in there and started rummaging through her drawers for her pantyhose. I found them and went over to tie each of her hands to the sides of the chair and spread her legs to tie each of her ankles to the front two legs of the chair and noticed she was no longer wearing her jeans. After I tied her to the chair I told her to test her bonds by squirming to see if she could break free but she couldn't.

"Good." I said as I began taking my clothes off in front of her.

"And what do you think you are going to do with that?" Gina asked looking a little worried now.

"What do you think I'm going to do with it?" I smiled now giving my dick a couple of strokes.

No sooner had I said that than I picked up a pair of scissors from her dressing table and proceeded to cut her panties from her. Seeing Gina sitting there with her legs apart and her bald pussy staring me in the eye my cock began to twitch. I now knelt down in front of her for a closer look of her pussy. I swear I could smell her excitement even though she said she was not up for this kind of punishment. As soon as my tongue made contact with her cunt she began moaning out aloud.

I untied one hand then her other hand and she pulled my head into her now wet pussy and begged me to go deeper with my tongue. Gina must have started to orgasm as I could feel her juices running down my chin. I managed to pull my head from between her thighs and stood up with my pecker now in line with her face. Gina reached out and pulled me towards her by my dick. She took me deep in her mouth and began to suck hard on me. After a few minutes of oral from my sis I pulled away again not wanting to cum so soon.

I untied her legs and she moved swiftly to her bed beckoning me to join her. She didn't have to ask twice! No sooner was I on the bed beside her than she pounced on me. Her mouth on mine kissing me passionately and her tongue now deep in my mouth dancing a tango with mine. She tweaked my nipples hard causing me you yelp in pain before she slid her hand between us and took hold of my throbbing man meat. Gina guided my cock up against her wet pussy entrance then plunged herself down on me in one go.

She sat there for a moment as her pussy got used to the size of my dick. A couple of minutes later she began to grind herself against me then started humping my cock faster and faster until her eyes were glazed over and all that was on her mind was to orgasm. As she rode my cock there was a squelching sound coming from between us, she was close to her orgasm. Her wet pussy bounced up and down on me, my cock sliding in and out of her in long strokes. I could feel my balls beginning to boil and my cum ready to shoot up my shaft and into my sister.

A few seconds later Gina let out a high pitch scream and flooded my cock and balls with her juices which in turn set me off and I came deep inside her unprotected pussy. Gina fell on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her as our orgasms racked both our bodies. We lay there for a few moments in our afterglow still holding on to each other when all of a sudden her bedroom door flew wide open.

"What the fuck is going on?" Boomed the voice of our mother who looked like she was about to have a fit.

The first thing that came into my mind before reality set in was 'What do you think is going on lol'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gina the Tease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds