• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Changing Mouse

Changing Mouse

12

Fraternity life is usually pretty awesome. Its better than living in the dorms and I have made friends and business contacts that I know I will be availing myself of for the rest of my life. If there is a negative to fraternity life on our campus it is little sisters.

Don't get me wrong I love Sororities and the mixers with them are great but little sisters are meant to be mentored not bedded. The Gamma house is our sister sorority; every year their incoming freshmen are paired with some or our juniors and seniors. Dating is not permitted. We are to escort them across campus if they feel they need a bodyguard, study with them at assigned hours and mentor them on college life and help push them to good grades. Sure relationships DO pop up from time to time but the program is mostly for public consumption. Its usually a pain in the ass. Most of the brothers for example already have girlfriends and escorting some nubile freshman across campus puts our regular girlfriends out of sorts. But our national chapters like the program, our college likes the program, and the dean likes the program so it continues.

This is my junior year, because of my grades and class rank I was destined to get a Gamma little sister. And little she would be next to me I am six foot seven. I'm strong as an ox and a a very large human being I don't play basketball but I make all the round ball coaches droll when I walk past. I'm in engineering with a minor in acoustics. I want to design concert halls and sound stages. The only indoor places where I feel normal sized. Having to make time in my studies to squire around a Gamma was really going to cramp my style but it looks good on a resume ...

Anyway I first realized something was up when the "Madame President" of the Gamma house called me over to the house for a conference. That NEVER happens. I was led into the office the president has in that house. I was not alone. Seated off to one side was a really tiny girl. I guessed her height at about five feet even. I towered over her even more than I towered over normal people

The president of the Gamma's looked up from her desk. She is a knockout by the way, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, tall like I like my women and completely unavailable. The school quarterback has the privilege of dating her, and doing other wonderful things to her spectacular body, I bet. So powerful is the sisterhood off Gamma. That when she talks the entire campus listens.

"Ahh Stanley! Nice of you to come over. How are you doing? Are you still dating Roseanne?"

"Diane," I replied "You know Roseanne broke up with me some time ago. What's going on. I know the president of the Gamma's doesn't call an ordinary Omega over just to exchange pleasantries. What's up?'

"We have a discipline problem. A little sister that needs a strong hand, a mature hand and a powerful hand. We have a little sister for you but the program we have in mind for her is neither usual nor entirely pleasant. Come here Mouse!" said Diane.

The pint sized Gamma came to stand next to me. She barely cleared my waist. Her eyes were downcast. She must have done something very wrong to not even be able to meet the gaze of her chapter president.

"Stanley, this is Mouse. Her real name is Loretta but she won't be called that until this year is over IF she passes the punishment we have in mind for her. Mouse here lost the chapter fundraiser money. The ninny didn't spend it she LOST it. All of it was cash. The dummy was on her way to the bank with the money in her purse. The money was nowhere to be found when she arrived at the bank. We retraced her steps, checked with the bank tore her purse apart. The money was just gone. The sisters had to dig into their pockets to replace the lost funds. Fortunately national did not get wind of what happened or our charter would have been yanked. Now we sisters are much poorer and all of us are in a foul mood. Mouse here still wants to be a member of this sorority; we will keep her so long as she agrees to the punishment we have meted out for her. I ran it by Mouse and she is agreeable. The punishment has to sting, has to be humiliating and has to last all year. That is where you come in."

Diane eyed the cute college girl they called Mouse contemptuously and continued to speak.

"Mouse, since she can not be trusted with adult responsibility is going to be reduced to something befitting her physical stature and apparent attention level. We are reducing Mouse to the status of baby. in ALL respects. She will sleep in a onesie and an outside crib. She will have to be fed and bathed and she is going to be rendered hairless as an infant and compelled to wear diapers at all times. You, as her big brother will be responsible for changing her, sometimes dressing her and making sure she attends class, studies hards and keeps her grades up. If you cooperate with us Stanley I will make sure you get a citation from our national chapter for meritorious service and personal courage. That looks very nice on a resume. It even comes with a plaque and a nice awards ceremony."

"I looked at Diane, then I looked at the diminutive Mouse. "You want me to play nursemaid?"

"Essentially"

"And if I refuse?"

"Mouse gets blackballed and is on the hook for all the money she lost. Accept our, I will admit offbeat, proposal and she stays a member and in a year she has her full rights as a sister restored and the rest of us will never mention her punishment again She knows how important our network of sisters is to her future career especially in her major. Without the help and support of the Gamma's her future gets much harder."

I looked at Mouse she really was a cute girl. Her hair was long and dirty blonde. She was skinny and did not seem to have much of a bust line but her face was practically angelic. Bee stung lips and large green eyes, a very sexy nose and a brilliant flawless complexion. She really was a cutie. But so tiny. I imagined I could pick her up and toss her around as though she weighed nothing. "And You are OK with this Loretta?" I asked.

"I have to be punished. What I did was really stupid and all that money was in cash. I can never pay it back. A year of embarrassment and humiliation is what I DESERVE."

"But, Loretta, I and your sisters will be stripping you and controlling you. I'll be seeing you naked and getting very intimate with you physically. Its a total loss of privacy. Its complete humiliation."

Loretta inhaled deeply, thought for a moment and then spoke.

"So be it. I need the contacts this sisterhood provides. I need a clean slate and and a fresh start with the girls. Madame president has explained to me that this is my ONLY option. I'm a Gamma, I will "embrace adversity and mature through self knowledge" as our creed states."

I looked at Diane and then at Mouse. It was a very odd situation, but it had some definite appeal. I admit part of me was turned on by what my responsibilities would entail. Part of me also realized that the girls of Gamma had enough power to make trouble for me. Refusing to participate in the little sister program earned you a black note on your transcript. The Greek letter organizations were very powerful on our campus, a situation I usually welcomed. We could get in a lot of trouble if we were discovered but I knew that the women of Gamma were way too smart to allow themselves to be caught.

"What the hell. "Embrace adversity" as you women are wont to say. I'll do it!"

"Wonderful Stanley," said Diane. "Mouse's regression ceremony is tomorrow at 8:00 P.M. Be here a good ten minuets early. It is formal. The sisters are rounding up the last of the necessities for Mouse's punishment. I really think you will enjoy this Stanley, As will all we women of Gamma."

I left the morose Mouse and the ravishing Diane and went about my day. Diane had given me Mouse's class schedule and, fortunately, most of her classes were near my own. I realized that the two of us would look mighty strange walking about campus. That was no doubt part of the plan. It really didn't bother me. EVERYBODY looks tiny compared to me, Mouse just more so. I know I was assigned to her to make Loretta/Mouse feel even more insignificant and immature when paired with the punishment.

I was at the Gamma house the next day at my appointed time. God do I look awkward in a suit, but no matter. I was led to a chair in the basement across from the sorority president and the ruling council. This was the format of a normal little sister/big brother pairing but the regular ceremony was a week away. This was a special assignment so there was only one chair. There was a yoga mat on the floor between myself and the front of the room. An acolyte entered and lit the candles about the room. The lights were dimmed and the ceremony began on the dot.

The sisters marched in looking radiant in their gowns. Gammas are by far the most beautiful women on campus. Gazing at them all made up and in sexy dresses was an honor in itself. As each girl entered she curtsied before the president and ruling council and then filed into the space behind me. At last being led in by the sergeant-at-arms (As denoted by her broad sash) was Loretta/Mouse She looked very pretty indeed in her ball gown and heels. I realized how lovely she really was. Mouse was made to stand front and center, just of to the right of me.

The silence was broken by Diane rapping her gavel.

"I Diane Hollis, call to order this disciplinary meeting of the Gamma Gamma Sorority. Before us is the matter of Loretta Larkspur, henceforth known only as Mouse. All of you are familiar with Mouse's shortcomings and censurable stupidity. I will give Mouse some credit however. She is willing to accept

an alternative punishment from her sisters. There must be far more of the Gamma spirit and fortitude withing her than she has heretofore displayed."

Diane paused a moment and then read off a long list of charges against the wisp of a girl that stood in front of me. I had to give Diane credit, The charges were not bullshit, concocted by a kangaroo court. Every infraction was cited to a bylaw of the Gamma handbook or national charter. Diane also pointed out that only by handling the matter internally and not reporting it to the national organization could Mouse hope to remain a member of the sorority. The VERY first thing national would do would be to demand Mouse's resignation.

"Ms. Larkspur, AKA Mouse, do you agree with the list of charges read against you and do you further agree to undergo the punishment that shall be meted out to you with no evasion, refusal or denials under ANY circumstances?"

Mouse nodded her head stared intently at Diane and said. "Yes Madame President. I shall accept whatever punishment my sisters mete out with no evasion, refusal or denials under ANY circumstances."

Diane rapped her gavel. "So has it been agreed to and so it shall be rendered."

A stunned buzz went around the room. Apparently the sisters thought that Loretta would chicken out at the last moment. The girl had spunk, that was obvious.

Diane gaveled for order and then said, "Very well. In light of your behaving like a brainless, forgetful infant It is the decision of this council that Mouse be reduced to her proper station in life for the next 365 days. When in the chapter house or under the authority of the sisterhood Mouse shall be as an infant. She will be obedient to her big brother, Stanley. It is hoped that she will use that year to mature mentally and spiritually to become a member in good standing once again. While on campus, to reflect her childish nature she shall be dressed as a child for her classes and social events. Loretta Larkspur, once this meeting concludes you will be referred to only and simply as Mouse, Since infants do not talk, you with either babble or remain silent in the chapter house. In class you may speak, from class you may send letters to the chapter house if you have need to communicate something more than "wet" "tired" or "hungry." Also since infants and children do not have sex you are sentenced to a year of celibacy. Now let the punishment phase begin."

Loretta/Mouse was ordered to turn around and face the main body of sisters. She wore neither a defiant look, nor one of resignation. Simple acceptance was written on her face A beautifully gowned Gamma came forward with a damp washcloth and approached Mouse.

"Babies do not wear makeup." She said as she removed every trace of makeup from Mouse's face. She was still cute but looked much younger.

Another sister came forward and announced

"Babies do not wear adult shoes" The sister bent and removed Mouse's heels, she shrunk in stature but her poise was intact.

"Babies do not wear adult dresses." Said the next sister to come forward. She unzipped and removed Mouse's smart looking ball gown. She stood now in just thigh high stocking panties and a bra. I noticed that Mouse did not have much in the way of breasts. Although, she had a bit more curves than I had though the first time I saw her. I had to shift in my seat to hide the stiffy I had developed.

"Babies do not wear jewelry" The sister removed the pearls and earrings of Mouse.

"Babies do not wear nylons." Said the next Gamma as she claimed Mouse's stockings.

The next Gamma claimed Mouse's bra. She stood now, shivering in the cellar in just her panties. Another sister later and Mouse stood in all her unclad glory in the spotlight. I could tell she she really was a cutie. Her tummy was taught. Despite her short stature her legs were very nice and rather long. Her bush was the same lovely dirty blonde as on her head. I had to give Mouse credit. She was not going to allow the girls to see even a hint of a tear in her eyes. She stood at attention like a proud but fully clad soldier.

Diane rapped her gavel and asked "Why does this infant have pubic hair and why is she not in pigtails and properly attired? Sisters rectify that situation."

A group of sisters came forward and surrounded mouse. Some carried shaving implements others carried diapers and clothing. The scrum of girls forced Mouse over to the yoga mat. I heard them laugh and mock Mouse to the point where I felt sorry for her. Then the crowd parted and Mouse sat on the mat. She was clad in large pink footie pajamas with a zipper up the front. It was obvious she was diapered beneath it. Her hair was in pigtails and she had been given a bottle of something or other which she now sucked on. With as much dignity as she could muster Mouse stood up.

Diane rapped for order and said "That is more like it." She looked in my direction and said, "Will Stanley Bruner please come forward."

I arose from my chair (fortunately my boner had faded) and stood before Diane, I have to say that the power Diane wielded made her even more attractive.

"Mr. Bruner Gamma Gamma Sorority is entrusting you with the one we call Mouse as a little sister. You understand that this assignment is not run of the mill and must be preformed with discretion and sensitivity?"

"Yes Madame President I do." I replied

Diane read off a long list of responsibilities and I agreed to them all. Some were obvious, I would respect Mouse's celibacy and that I would be gentle with her always. That I would be a firm disciplinarian if need be and would be her closest confidant. That I would see to it that she excelled at her studies (if possible) and so forth. The things I agreed to were a lot ore than a simple big brother/little sister agreement.

After I had made my pledges I was told to sit down and Mouse was led to my lap. She looked like a ventriloquist's dummy. A very arousing ventriloquist's dummy.

"Mouse Stanley is not only your 'big brother" he is your lifeline. I doubt that you or any other woman would make it through your upcoming sentence without a friend to rely upon and confide in. For the next year you will NOT be receiving that from your sisters as you may not, short of the chapter house being on fire, speak to us. Stanley is wise and mature, a very good man. I know that the sisterhood is proud of the fact that we do not need men but sometimes they are just what the doctor ordered. I am about to gavel this meeting closed. Stanley will brush your teeth and put you to bed. Your bed time as of now, except for lake classes is 9:00 P.M. If you survive this Mouse, not only will you be fully restored as a sister but I will put your name on the short list for president of this chapter for you will have proved yourself tougher and more resilient than the rest of us combined. Dismissed!"

With that Diane rapped the meeting to an end. Mouse and I stood up. Wordlessly mouse led me to bathroom of her floor of the house. The other sisters waited while I tried to do my best to brush her teeth. After a while I got the hang of it. Back in the hallway I handed Mouse's bottle to a sister and Mouse led me to her room. The sisters had erected a cage around the bottom bunk of the bed she slept in. I was instructed to lock my charge in. To my surprise, Mouse kissed me on the cheek just before I locked her in. It was just a peck on the cheek but it felt pretty good.

As I made my way out of the huge Gamma house various sisters came up to congratulate me and thank me for helping the sorority out in their time of need. I don't think I was imagining it but I got the feeling that if I helped Mouse successfully complete her punishment the Sisters would be more than happy to help me out. If you know what I mean.

The next morning I swung by Gamma to escort Mouse to class. Where the sisters came up with the outfit I'll never know but there stood Mouse waiting for me. She wore saddle shoes and bobby socks a wide little girl skirt hid her diaper. She wore a thick sweater to hide the points of her tiny breasts and had been outfitted with Hello Kitty backpack. Pigtailed, She looked like some student's kid sister on a campus visit. Before I could escort her to class I was taken aside by Diane. Mouse's skirt was hiked up and the matching shorts under it lowered. Protecting Mouse's diaper was a locking mechanism. They must have spent a fortune on this thing. The catch was inaccessible to the wearer and it opened and closed by a computer code. I was given the code on a slip of paper.

"This is to prevent Mouse from avoiding the consequences of her punishment. She can't sneak off to the loo and tinkle ans poop like an adult. Here is your diaper bag Stanley, you will need no doubt need it. "

Diane handed me a very sporting looking bag. It was very manly and looked like a couriers satchel. Inside were several thin, disposable diapers and all the things required to change a baby. I hadn't changed anyone since my nephew, and he was a few years out of diapers.

Not knowing what else to do I then took Mouse by the hand and we were soon strolling across the quad. Stares we inevitable. I asked Mouse if she had any thoughts. Her voice was very pretty indeed.

"The girls told me that you are a very nice guy. The year ahead is going to suck royally but I will show the sisters what I am made of. Promise me, Stanley that you will be gentle with me always. Frankly, I'm terrified of your size. I've already reconciled myself to the fact that you will get to know me as intimately as my gynecologist this year. I can handle that but please don't man handle me. I know this will be awkward for both of us especially at first. I also know that you are a wizard at math so I will be picking your brains to get me through calculus with at least a B average."

We talked for a while and I realized that Mouse had a very sweet and vivacious personality We realized that we really liked each other and Mouse said that I seemed as trustworthy as a brother. That made me feel good. Too bad she was such a midget. When We came to her class room she insisted on kissing me on the cheek again. Six hours later and both of our classes for the day were at an end. We had agreed to reunite at the founder's fountain. Mouse looked a bit distraught. She pulled me away from the crowd and said,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Changing Mouse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds