• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Four-Hand Massage Ch. 02

Four-Hand Massage Ch. 02

So it was my turn for a massage.

I laid face down on the table. Vicki took a small hand towel from the bathroom and covered my ass. I use the term 'covered' loosely. It really only covered about half of my ass, from the crack down to right above the bottom of my cheeks. That was fine with me of course.... easy access!

I heard Sandy come back into the room. Somebody dimmed the lights and turned on some music. I could tell that the girls were whispering to something to each other, but because of the music I couldn't hear what they were saying.

A pair of oily hands started massaging my shoulders. The touch was firm; she kneaded the muscles of my upper back. I assumed they belonged to Vicki, as Sandy had admitted she didn't know how to massage, and these hands did.

As the hands moved down to work on my middle back on the right side, another pair took up position on the left. As both hands were working pretty hard, I realized here was not going to be any way that I would be able to tell whose were whose. I found out afterwards that the first set of hands were always Vicki's, and that Sandy would simply duplicate what Vicki did. I was thinking that all I was going to be getting was a 'rub n tug'; maybe so, but the rubbing was better than expected. The music, lighting and strong soft hands had me pretty relaxed.

The four hands moved down onto my lower back and sacrum. Each pair were still working on opposite sides, but they would meet at the base of my spine before moving back off to the sides.

Of course my butt was next. I was certain that the towel was going to be removed but it wasn't. Instead it was pulled up on both sides so that my cheeks were fully exposed. The skimpy towel just covered some of my butt crease. Each set of hands worked on a butt cheek; kneading, pushing towards the center and pulling back away. I was aware that fingers were right up in my exposed crack, that the pulling motion opened up my ass and that on the side the hands were circling around and getting close to my cock. I should have been hard as a rock, but I was very relaxed and just going with the flow. The massage so far was (almost) above board. I was impressed.

After a while my masseuses started to work on the back of my legs. Each leg got two oily hands. They firmly massaged my ankles and calves. As they progressed up my legs my mind started to wander. This is the time, in almost every massage I've gotten, that I'm aware of how close the hands get to my crotch. So it was no surprise that as I felt four hands inching closer and closer, my cock started feeling less than relaxed.

When I laid down I had positioned myself in an 'up' position, with my cock up against my belly. I could feel it growing and had to rise up just a bit to adjust it. That movement didn't go unnoticed.

"Is something wrong honey?" Vicki asked. I couldn't see her of course but I could hear the grin in her voice.

"No, everything's fine." I replied.

"I think this towel is bothering you." Sandy said, and with that she removed the last bit of covering that I had.

Now that my ass was totally accessible, the four hands started up the backs of my thighs and continued right up to my ass, meeting right above my crack. On the downward pass they crept a little deeper into my crack, down past my 'taint' and lightly brushed my balls. After a couple of these I was as hard as a rock. On the last pass one set of hands spread my cheeks. Somebody's tongue licked around my hole while another set of oiled fingers massaged my balls.

Then, rather abruptly, Vicki announced that it was time to turn around. As I did, she took a scarf from one of the drawers and tied it around my eyes. "Just so you keep your eyes to yourself.' she said, as everything went black.

So I was laying face up, totally naked, with my eyes covered and my dick as erect as it ever has been. Did I mind it? No. I enjoyed being nude and I enjoy showing others. Besides, both women had previously seen me naked, as I had seen them.

After a moment a pair of oiled hands started on my shoulders and rubbed down my chest while another pair started on my left leg. The upper hands wasted no time in teasing my nipples. I was guessing that was Vicki; she knew that I enjoyed that. I could feel my dick give a little jump when her tongue flicked against a nipple.

Her tongue licked over to the other nipple and then headed further south. As she did that I felt a pair of breasts in my face. On instinct I opened my mouth and started sucking a nipple. I think I was wrong in assuming it was Vicki: I've tasted hers before and these tasted different and felt bigger. "Mmmm – very nice Sandy!"

"How do you know that's me?" Sandy asked.

I told her that there was a lingering taste of the almond massage oil.

"We can fix that." Vicki said.

She took the scarf off of my eyes. I looked up and saw Vicki standing at the end of the table. She smiled and took her T shirt and bra off. She didn't stop there as she slid her sweat pants off as well. She motioned Sandy to come over to her. She poured some oil into Sandy's hands and asked if she would do the honors. It took just a second for it to register, then Sandy started rubbing the oil onto Vicki's breasts. As Sandy was rubbing her breasts, Vicki squirmed out of that tiny thong. She took Sandy's hands in hers and together they rubbed some oil into and around Vicki's pussy.

Obviously this did nothing but make my hardon harder.

Once they were both oiled up, Vicki re-tied the scarf over my eyes.

Almost immediately a pair of well-oiled hands started massaging my chest, followed by a pair of well-oiled breasts draped on my faced. I didn't know if the girls wanted me to guess who belonged to what, but I couldn't help but wonder.

I opened my mouth and one of the breasts was directed into it. After sucking on it for a bit, and nibbling the nipple, I knew it was Vicki's. I knew the size as well as how her nipples responded to my tongue. Wanting more, I moved my head over to capture her other breast in my mouth. I knew right away that this tit was Sandy's. It was larger, fuller, with a bigger nipple and areola. I gave it the same treatment and could feel the nipple respond.

Backing off, I told the girls that I was getting a mismatched pair. Laughing, they briefly put both of their breasts against either side of my face. Can you say motor boat?

The breasts were removed and the massage carried on. The hands returned to my chest and started playing with my nipples; at first avoiding them, then circling around them and finally touching them gently and then harder. I think it was at this point that I decided that I didn't want to guess who was doing what. I was just going to go with the flow.

The nipple play kept my dick hard, but up to now there had been no direct contact.

The other pair of hands was working their way up my right leg. As they moved up to my thigh there was a gentle push to the right, forcing my leg to slide off of the table. There was a glancing touch to my cock, and then the hands did the same moves on my left leg, effectively spreading my legs as far as they could be spread. My cock was bobbing up and down, desperately seeking some attention and it quickly got some.

Some oil was dripped onto the shaft and a hand made sure it was thoroughly lubricated. Then I felt the bottom masseuse leaning in and my cock was encased between her tits. She moved her tits slowly up and down my cock, which was good because fast and hard would have put me close to the edge. On each down stroke the tip of my cock would peek out and get met by the tip of her tongue.

Perhaps the upper body masseuse could tell I was getting closer and closer to climaxing, or perhaps she just wanted in on some action. Either way, she climbed up on the table, straddled my face, and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I used my hands to hold her up a bit and spread her shaved pussy. I dug right in; she was well lubricated with a mixture of oil and her own juices. Her musky sweet pussy tasted so good. I lapped at her slit and when I reached her clit I tapped at it with the tip of my tongue. She pushed her pussy harder onto my face. I heard a throaty "Yesss!"

That kept my mind off of my dick, but only briefly, as the upper woman leaned over and took over the job of sucking my cock when it cleared the breast tunnel. With this the tunnel was gone and the lower masseuse climbed up. My dick was vacated only briefly as a hand held it upright while the lower girl mounted me. We were both well lubricated and my tip easily entered her. She lowered herself slowly until I was all the way in.

I wanted to see this, so I lifted the pussy off of my face and removed the scarf. As I probably could have guessed, it was Sandy that was riding my cock and Vicki's pussy that I was eating. They were fondling each other's tits. As Vicki leaned over to lick her cousin's nipples, I lost contact with her pussy but now had great access to her ass. I spread her cheeks with my hands and licked her from the bottom of her slit and across her taint. When my tongue reached her anus I heard her give a muffled moan. Surprisingly her ass tasted like her pussy; her natural secretions well musky and tangy, mixed with the sweetness of the almond massage oil. I spread her cheeks further and leaned up so I could get my tongue into her.

Meanwhile Sandy had apparently grown accustomed to my cock inside her; she started riding me. I was pinned down by the two women so I couldn't help out. Vicki leaned over farther and started licking my shaft as Sandy lifted up. Her tongue slid along me as I entered back into Sandy; I'm thinking that Vicki was licking Sandy's clit on the way down. Because of her angle of leaning forward her pussy was once again in my face. I slipped my pinky into her ass and returned my attention to her pussy.

While I couldn't view this scene, when I replay it in my mind I see the following. Sandy was squatted on me, slowly riding my cock. Vicki was laying almost prone on me, licking my shaft on Sandy's upstroke and Sandy's clit on her down stroke. Vicki's pussy was on my face. I was licking her out while fingering her asshole.

I couldn't last much longer. I had been holding off for a while but I could feel that I was going to come soon. I lifted Vicki's butt up a bit and told the girls that I was about to blow. Sandy increased her speed. I raised my hips and she slammed down onto me. I started to come. Right after the first shot, Sandy lifted off of me. The second blast hit Vicki in the face; she didn't hesitate to take me in her mouth for the next still powerful shot. She kept her mouth on me until I was done.

Vicki sat up and gave Sandy a kiss, swapping some of my cum. Then she turned to face me. Both women opened their mouths to show me before they swallowed. Vicki used her fingers to scoop some of my cum off of her face, then licked her fingers clean.

I must have been ginning like the Cheshire cat.

"Did I do a good job? Are you relaxed?" Sandy asked.

"Not too bad for the first time," I replied, "but your technique could use some improvement".

Sandy actually had a concerned look on her face until Vicki spoke up.

"I think we both did an excellent job of relieving you of your built-up ..... tension."

I laughed and said "That you did. That you did...But practice makes perfect!"

We decided to take a shower together. Although we made sure that we cleaned each other's nooks and crannies, I was too shot to start another round.

We dried off and snuggled into Vicki's bed, me between Vicki and Sandy, all three of us naked. Life was good.

As I was dozing off I reflected on how nice it was that Sandy was comfortable being with us and sharing her body with us. How Vicki and Sandy had been comfortable sharing each other's bodies, and how lucky I was to be a part of this.

I also realized that Sandy and I had gotten our massages, but Vicki hadn't. I hoped that she didn't feel left out. I doubt that she did, but the weekend had just started. I was sure we could make it up to her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Four-Hand Massage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds