• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gate Crashers

Gate Crashers

It had seemed like a standard traffic accident at first, just a regular fender bender. Then one of the women in the red car had started mouthing off at one of the men in the car she'd hit. He'd given her a serve in reply and her companion had chipped in.

Angie and Carla had watched with amusement. They were about to move on when the police car pulled up. A born rubber-necker, Carla had insisted on staying to watch. She'd been particularly interested when the cops had breathalysed both drivers. The male driver been given the all clear, but the redhead driver copped a ticket.

Apparently the redhead had had more than one too many. She abused the cop and finished up slugging him. The final result was the cops helped the two young ladies into the police car and departed with them.

Carla turned to Angie.

"How would you like to go along to a party?" she asked.

"Love to, but what party?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but I do know the address and I know the magic words that will get us in," said Carla, smiling broadly.

Angie gave her a suspicious look.

"Give," she flatly stated.

"You saw those two women the cops just pinched. They'll be tied up at the cop-shop for ages. Notice how they were dolled up for a party?"

"So?"

"I was sitting behind them in Gloria Jeans while they were talking. A friend of theirs was getting them to go to a party because she couldn't make it. I remember the address. All we have to do is rock up and say Sandra sent us, and we're in."

"What sort of party is it?" asked Angie.

"Don't know," admitted Carla, "but does it matter? If we don't like it we can leave. Are you game?"

Angie considered the matter. On one hand there was a party that they could always leave. On the other hand, nothing interesting. She shrugged.

"Why not?"

Carla looked up the address in her street directory and the girls were quickly on their way, eventually arriving at a large, well lit place.

"Bit above the normal sort of place we party at," observed Angie.

"True, but people are people, no matter what. We're both nicely dressed. We'll fit right in. Let's go."

"Good evening," said Carla, smiling, when the door was answered. "I'm Carla and this is Angie. Sandra asked us to come along as she can't make it."

The man nodded.

"She warned us that she might have to have someone fill in," he said, "but I was expecting someone slightly older. No offence, but I trust the two of you do have proof of age?"

"No offence taken. It's always nice when someone knocks a few years off our age," purred Carla. "Yes, we both have id."

After checking the id the man nodded.

"Okay. Come through this way."

He led them through the house and into an extensive yard. More a well landscaped park than a yard, thought Angie, looking around.

"If you care to wait here," they were told, "things will begin shortly. Actually, if you wait outside that window over there you can hear the gentlemen being given their instructions. Then you'll know exactly when they're coming out."

Watching the man return inside, Carla and Angie looked at each other. Carla shrugged.

"Let's go listen," she said.

The girls crossed over to the window. It was slightly open and they could hear a low buzz of voices. There appeared to be half a dozen men in the room. They'd only been waiting a minute when there was a tapping sound and the voices died away.

"All right, gentlemen," a voice announced. "Sandra had sent a couple of nice young ladies over so the competition can begin. Tonight we are having a rape night. The first man to catch one of the girls has her, but only the first man. To lend some realism to this, the girls have been promised a large bonus if they can make it through to midnight without getting caught and screwed.

The bonus is big enough that the girls will do whatever it takes to keep their panties on. We're giving the girls ten minutes to make themselves scarce, and after that, good hunting."

"Carla, we've got to get out of here," said Angie.

"You're fucking telling me," gasped Carla. "Come on."

The two girls dashed along the side of the house to find a tall gate. Locked. One look was enough to tell them that their chances of climbing it were slim. Back to the other side of the house, where they found a similar situation.

"Why don't we knock on the door and explain?" wailed Angie.

"And what if whoever answers the door is taking part and promptly jumps one of us?" replied Carla. "Let's see if there's a back way out. Maybe we can climb the fence."

The yard, they found was very large. It took them several minutes to find their way through to the back fence. One look and their hearts sank.

"Who the hell puts barbed wire on their fences?" asked Carla with some bitterness. "Totally uncalled for."

The sound of a banging door and male laughter came floating through the air.

"Carla, what do we do?" hissed Angie, keeping her voice low. "If they catch us they're not going to believe we're not the women they think. They think we're prostitutes."

"Hide," snapped Carla. "It's out only chance. We can't hope to avoid them by just running and dodging. Pick a spot and stay hidden."

The girls split up, heading for different bushes to hide in. Carla, in a fit of ingenuity, chose a small shrub standing in a patch of lawn. Lying down, she curled up in a ball around the trunk, the shadows effectively hiding her from sight. She would, she thought, be safe. The bush looked too small for anyone to hide behind.

Angie, meanwhile, squeezed between two larger bushes and crouched down. Hopefully no-one would see her there.

Footsteps passed close to the two girls, and they could see the flash of torches. That was cheating, in Angie's opinion, but then again, no-one had asked her.

From where she crouched, Angie could see Carla's little bush. Several times men passed close to it, a couple of them running their torches over it without seeing Carla. A case, Angie thought, of not seeing her because they didn't expect her to hide under such a small bush.

After a while the search drifted away to other parts of the grounds, with much grumbling from some of the men, who had apparently expected an easy catch.

Even knowing where Carla was, Angie couldn't spot her. She gave a sigh of relief. It looked as though they might just get away clean.

He'd been standing there quietly, torch off, listening. He was fairly certain that the paler patch between the bushes was one of the girls, but he'd waited for a little privacy before acting. Now, hearing the faint sigh, he smiled and moved forward.

The first indication that Angie had that she was not alone was when a hand closed over her mouth and she was pulled out of the bushes.

"I suggest you don't scream," said a quiet voice. "You don't really want the rest of the men coming to watch, now do you?"

Well, no, she didn't, but she didn't want this man, either.

"Listen," she said, as soon as she was able to speak. "There's been a mistake. The girls Sandra was sending got into the trouble with the police and we just took their places. We didn't know what sort of games went on here."

There was a snort of cynical laughter.

"You just happened to see some girls get arrested, knew they were going to a party and decided to take their places?"

"Yes," gasped Angie. "Honest. Carla just happened to know the details. We thought it'd be fun."

"The bonus can't be that large if that's the best you can come up with," came the dry comment.

With that, Angie felt her dress being pulled up. She started struggling, finding the man far too strong. He ruthlessly stripped off her dress, tossing it to the side.

"You want to take the rest off?" he asked.

Choosing to try and run, Angie turned and bolted, getting about one step before a hand latched onto her arm.

"Prefer me to do it, I guess," came a laughing remark, and Angie found herself firmly held while bra and panties were removed and she was pushed down onto the grass.

Angie was appalled at the ease with which the man was handling her. Her struggles were just completely ignored. He casually caught her wrists and held them in one hand while he stroked her breasts. When he relaxed his hold on her for a moment, it was only for the purpose of undoing and dropping his trousers.

She would not let him just take her, decided Angie. Several boys had found she just wouldn't open her legs. He'd just be another one. Her resolve took a nasty hit when he slipped his foot between her ankles and gently moved her legs apart. Why was she feeling so weak and helpless? She should be able to keep her legs together, damn it. Not so, it appeared. He eased her legs further apart, and she weakly let him.

Then he was leaning over her, slowly lowering himself onto her. She felt his erection pressing against her, then it was sliding smoothly into her while she cursed herself for not fighting.

This was rape, damn it. She'd just lie there and let him see what fun he could get from a wooden lump. She groaned when she felt herself pushing up to meet him. Didn't she have any self-respect? How could she cooperate while he raped her in this fashion?

Quite easily, it turned out.

Her new friend started driving into her hard and fast. He moved smoothly and Angie found herself moving with him as though they'd done this a thousand times before. Perhaps he had; the stray thought crossed Angie's mind. At least, if she had to be raped, she was being taken by someone who knew what he was doing.

Angie gasped, her body happily meeting the strange cock that now had control of her. He pushed into her, sending exciting vibrations racing through her. He hammered her, going on and on, taking her, pumping her, having his fun from her. And Angie went with him, pushing eagerly up to meet him as he repeatedly demonstrated his mastery of her body.

The entire time, a little corner of Angie's mind was wailing, this is so unfair. He shouldn't be able to treat me like this. It's just not right.

Right or wrong, Angie was being comprehensively ravished. Hands mauled her breasts, matching the beat from below. Lips roughly kissed her, sucking on her neck. She was going to have marks there the next day, she just knew it.

He was moving faster now. Angie could feel her heart beating faster, trying to keep up with the rhythm being forced upon her. Her blood was running hot and she was taking shuddering breaths. Rational thought had deserted her, leaving her at the mercy of her instincts and her instincts were all screaming yes, ride him.

Her climax when it came was not a surprise, but an immense relief. She'd have died if he'd finished without seeing her through. As it was, it only felt as though she'd died.

"What now?" she asked when she had finally gathered here wits.

"Now we go inside and wait until your friend gets caught or midnight comes," she was told. "If she's good, we have a couple of hours to wait."

The time passed interminably slowly. Eventually Angie was roused from where she'd been sitting, just nodding off.

"It looks like your friend was lucky or skilled," she was told. "No-one has found her. Do you know where she is?"

Angie nodded.

"Then why don't we go out there and break the happy news. She's scores her bonus."

Relieved on Carla's behalf, Angie returned to the yard.

"Ah, where were we when you caught me?" she asked.

"This way," she was told and Angie shortly found herself by a pair of familiar looking bushes.

"Over under that small bush," she said, pointing. "You can come out now, Carla. It's gone midnight."

There was a muffled groan, and Carla writhed out from under the bush. A few more groans and she was in an upright position, rubbing cramped muscles.

"I saw you get caught, Angie," she muttered. "I'm sorry. It was all my fault."

Angie shrugged.

"These things happen. I just want to get out of here."

Turning to her escort, Angie asked if he could show them out.

"Well, I would," he said, "but it appears that I've made a slight mistake with the time. It's still fifteen minutes to midnight. Hullo, Carla. I'm very pleased to meet you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gate Crashers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds