• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Master and the Ring Ch. 08

The Master and the Ring Ch. 08

12

Henri and the two witches arrived at his capital city days later. He was recovering from his head injury most of the journey and during the nights was too weary for pleasure with them. He was feeling much better when he first saw his capital in the distance and began formulating a plan upon his arrival. As they neared the gates, he left the main road, needing to speak with the women before he entered.

"I need you to enter the city well after me. Once inside, inquire of lodging at The Rusted Pot Inn, the guards should know of it and give you directions. Procure lodging there and I will come to you when I am able."

"The Rusted Pot? This does not sound worthy of daughters of Mentula," Arianna said.

"You are not daughters of Mentula anymore, besides, despite the name it is a fine inn. Wait for me there, I will come as soon as I have secured my throne and talked with certain individuals."

"Certain 'ladies'," Heather stated with emphasis on the ladies.

"Yes, if you must know. I do not know what I will tell them, not as of yet."

"You'll think of something, my lord... we will do as you ask and eagerly await your coming," Heather said.

He left them and rode into the city alone to the delight of most but some who wished him dead set plan into motion as word arrived that the king had returned.

**

News traveled quickly. Yvonne and Serena got word Henri was in the capital the very hour he had arrived. Serena wanted to go to him but the older, wiser sister calmed the younger and bade her patience.

"He will call on us or he will request our presence at the palace. We must be ready," Yvonne said.

"Now that he is here I can scarcely contain my impatience," Serena said, pacing back and forth in their families large sitting room.

"You must. I'm afraid he will be occupied with business, possible for a few days before we hear from him."

"Do you really think so? Won't he be eager to see us?" Serena asked.

"I'm sure he will, but he is king, sister... as much as he would like to come to us he is duty bound to country and custom," Yvonne stated.

"I can't see Henri bound to custom, I can't see him as past kings at all."

"That is because you have seen him naked, sister, and it is all you can think about," Yvonne said, giggling.

"Perhaps," Serena smiled, "I hope you are wrong and he breaks customs and visits us tonight."

"How scandalous, my sister," Yvonne said, suppressing her smile.

"Yes, how very... you know you wish the same," Serena said, grinning.

**

Upon his return, Henri did not immediately go to the palace; instead, he rode to see General Sharis, a man he trusted. He knew the guards at the gate would quickly pass word of his return throughout the city. He needed to talk with Sharis and grow accustomed to the politics and mood of the country.

"I did not expect you to return in this form, my king. Are the rumors true? Is the power you possessed gone?" Sharis asked him once they were alone.

"Yes, the evil had to be destroyed," Henri responded.

"Evil? I did not see evil in you, only power and a sense of honor and duty to your country."

"Power of this magnitude can have a corrupting effect, my friend... it had to be destroyed."

"'It', you speak of the power as something tangible."

"You may have seen it during our battles. The Ring around my manhood? This was the source of my power and it has been destroyed."

"I see," Sharis said, looking concerned and walking around a large square table with several maps and parchments upon it.

"Is there something the matter, general?"

"Yes, I'm afraid there is, and on more than one front. Rumors abound, my king... rumors of the Ring you have just confirmed and rumors of your power being removed. This presents several problems for us."

"Go on."

"As you know, in your absence several families have bitterly waged a war of words that almost came to actual war over who should sit on the throne. The only reason there was a respite in the storm was because you sent word of your survival. We all assumed you held the power you once possessed and thereby no one dared question your authority. Now that the rumors are true and the power is no more your very life is in danger. House Granvas and Lord Byron have undoubtedly learned of your apparent lack of power and possibly have seen to your undoing already. Not to mention your own house conspiring against you."

"My own house and House Granvas?" Henri asked.

"Yes, the two were the foremost in contending for the throne. Your cousins and house were pitted on the battlefield against them."

Henri smiled.

"What is humorous, my lord? What are you not telling me?"

"The Lady Yvonne, which I gave you the letter to give to; she is of House Granvas. I wish her to be my queen. This will merge our two families."

"That is all well and good, my king... if you actually survive long enough to wed. Even then I fear you have many enemies, the like of which I have just scratched the surface. If you wed Lady Yvonne and bring your two houses together in peace, there is still the threat from outside."

"Meaning other countries?"

"Yes, when they learn 'the Master' for lack of a better description, is no longer king we will be attacked possibly the same hour. We suffered too much loss trying to defend against the other Master months past. We, I'm afraid, could not gather a sufficient army to defend ourselves again. Without the power this Ring possessed, we will unavoidably be defeated."

"How long could we hold out, General?" Henri asked.

"That depends on who and how many attack, my king."

"But we vanquished the old Master's forces and country; surely they are worse off than we?"

"Yes, they are not who concerns me. It is our southern border, Garigasia of where you have returned. The letter Lady Yvonne read to me spoke of a treaty you went to procure. I have a feeling this was not entirely accurate."

Henri looked away from the big general's eyes, giving his deception away. "Yes, you are correct, general. I did not travel there to make treaty with them, but to find the source of the power I wielded."

"And in so doing have destroyed it," General Sharis said, shaking his head. "If the source was in Garigasia and you have destroyed the source, shouldn't we expect retaliation?"

"I do not know... I don't think so. The source was not with the rulers of Garigasia but with the Daughters of Mentula."

"Daughters of Mentula? The women who worshiped the Master? How is this possible?"

"It is a long story but know this. Four witches formed the Ring for a terrible purpose and used the Daughters as things of naught for selfish desires. They were the source and I destroyed them when I destroyed the Ring."

The general placed his two large hands on the table in front of him, bent his head and said, "I fear the loss of which, will be our destruction as well."

**

Lord Byron was thrusting his cock repeatedly into the young maid before him, when the knock sounded on the door. He ignored it, he was approaching climax and for a man of his age did not want to start again, he worried his cock would lose its arousal. The young maid was new, and this was his first time with her, increasing his pleasure and stimulation. She was quite beautiful, for a commoner, with large almond eyes, hair of gold and the tight young body he had come to crave over women nearer his age. Her small breasts were round and perky, wonderful to look upon as she laid on her back with him on his knees, thrusting vigorously into her tight sex. She made small sounds, with each penetration. He knew not if they were of pain or pleasure, nor did he care.

He recognized whoever had interrupted him would not enter until he called for them to do so. Continuing, he increased his speed and depth, driving the entire length he could muster into the young maiden until even her small breasts were wholly moving on her chest from the force. Sweat dripped from his balding head, cascading down upon the lovely tight stomach of the maiden, her legs spread and in his hands. The sweet pleasure increased and peaked as the knock sounded again. Holding himself deep, Lord Byron erupted, filling the young woman's womb with his seed. The pleasure was very satisfying and he felt his cock convulse several times, ejaculating his potent seed forth. She would not be the first maid he had impregnated or the last if a child is the result, but this did not matter to him. Many have been sent away to have their bastard child from an unknown father. He had no idea how many children he actually had. The two sons from his proper wife were all that mattered to him.

Pulling his spent cock from the maid's body, he stood off the bed, told her to leave and clothed himself with a robe. Once the maid was gone out the back, he called to the person outside his door.

"My lord, urgent news... the king has returned," a servant said, after entering.

"Has he? Very well, send for my sons... I want them here immediately."

"As you wish," the squirrely servant said, turning quickly to leave.

**

The Rusted Pot was nicer than both Arianna and Heather expected. That wasn't to say they didn't get ogled and cat called by the men in the common room, but that was predictable. The inn owner, a tall grey haired older man, took their money and showed them to a single room with two beds one floor above the large room where meals were served, music played and men drank, hassling the pretty bar maids and any other woman who happened in.

Heather sat down on her bed with her small sack of belongings. "I expect we shall just wait here now, or do you want to look around the city?" she asked Arianna.

"It is almost sun down; we should eat and stay in for the night. I don't imagine Henri coming to collect us for some time, possibly days."

"I'm of the same opinion, but he will come, this I know. He is the most honorable man I have ever known. He spared my life as the Master, when I tried to accept Mentula into my body and was unable. I cannot know what resistance that must have taken but if he could do that in possession of the Ring he is a man of unsurpassed integrity and fortitude."

"I know. You do not need to convince me, sister. He also spared my life, we have much in common."

"Yes, we both crave him. It is our training that enhances our desires for him and willingness to please him at all cost. We shall keep him very happy and find good lives, even if they are not what we once wanted."

"It is well for us to live and please then to have died. Do you think he will have trouble convincing the two ladies he spoke of in accepting us?" Arianna asked.

"Of course, they are women after all... you know how jealous we can be."

"If anyone can do it, Henri can."

**

It was night before Henri left General Sharis. He had come home to a plethora of problems; the chief among them was the threat on his very life. He did not dare go to the palace, knowing full well his enemies would expect that. Sharis more or less told him he couldn't even trust the palace guards or anyone for that matter. Henri asked him what he could do and the only suggestion the general had was to have not destroyed the ring. Short of that, it didn't look likely he would survive a week. Henri had only one option, and he didn't even know if it was possible.

Leaving his horse, he took his pack and headed toward the Rusted Pot, keeping to the alleyways and paths he knew well from his time before becoming king. The inn was one of his favorite places to visit. The bar maids were the prettiest and most of them knew Henri very well. He also knew a way into the inn that didn't involve the front door. He thought about going to Yvonne and Serena but they could not help him with what he needed most. Staying alive was paramount.

Gaining access to the kitchen from the back of the inn, Henri used the back stairs to reach the second floor where the guest rooms were. He was spotted by a maid he had had relations with several times before he had checked a single room.

"Henri? Is that you?" Mary asked.

"Yes, it is me."

"What are you doing here? Are you not the king?"

"I am, but I don't know for how long with my enemies about. I need your help, Mary."

"What can I do, my king?" she asked, bowing.

"Two women came to this inn earlier in the day for lodging. Do you know of whom I speak?"

"Yes, they attracted much attention from the men; very beautiful and exotic."

"Yes, that is them. Of which room did they procure?" he asked.

"I will show you?" she said, leading him down the darkened hallway with a candle.

Mary knocked softly on the door she led Henri to and it was opened soon after with Heather at the door and Arianna standing behind her. They both saw Henri at the same time and he saw the surprise and excitement on their faces.

"Thank you, Mary; I trust you can keep my presence here a secret? I'll make it up to you."

"Anything for you, my king and I have just the thing you can do to show your gratitude," she said, placing her hand on his strong chest and kissing his cheek.

She left him and he walked into the room with the witches.

"We know now why you picked this inn," Heather said.

"Yes... before I was king I frequented this place."

"We did not expect you so soon," Arianna added. "Are we already going to the palace to serve you?"

"Not yet, there are complications and I need your assistance with something," he said walking to one of the beds and placing his pack onto it.

He began rummaging through it and to the surprise of both women, pulled out the large leather bound spell book he had taken from the temple of Mentula.

"I thought you destroyed that," Heather said.

"I was going to but now I'm glad I did not. I've discovered that without the Ring and the power it gives me I'm a dead man. I have too many enemies from within in and armies without. I need you two to find a way to fix the ring and restore its power or all is lost."

Both women were stunned. Both had accepted the fact that they would never again take the path toward the Mothers. It was once their life and only goal. Having come to terms, in not gaining the power they sought, wasn't easy to cope with. Now Henri was asking them to take it up again.

"We cannot! It feeds on the life of innocence. You know this, my lord," Arianna said.

"Only if I give into the temptations. I resisted before... I can do it again."

"We are far from strong enough to cast such a spell. We are unlearned," Heather added.

"The Mothers may have been as well and is why they needed four. I'm only asking for you to try. It is the only thing that can save my nation... save me," Henri said, holding the large book out to the women.

"We are only two, we cannot dare to possess enough power," Arianna said, shrinking away from the book.

"Please just read and learn. I must go but I will be back to see what you have discovered," he said, forcing the book into Heather's arms.

He left them with stunned looks, Heather holding the large book stiffly in her arms afraid to move. He hoped they would acquiesce and open it because he could see no other way, short of abandoning his country, Yvonne and Serena and the witches and flee, to keep his life.

**

"You look exhausted, Serena," Yvonne said as Serena tried to keep her eyes open. "Go to bed... I don't think Henri is coming to see us tonight."

"He has to. He's been away for so long," Serena argued.

"If he comes I'll awake you."

"Do you promise? I don't care how late the hour, you must promise to awaken me."

"I will," Yvonne said, smiling at her worried sister.

Having convinced her, Yvonne watched her sister leave to her bedchamber. Yvonne sat again with her hands in her lap, wondering if Henri had forgotten her. The hour was late, but both sisters had stayed awake long after their normal time in anticipation of Henri's visit. They both believed he would surely come and see them.

Yvonne stayed several moments longer before she found herself asleep in the chair. She shook awake as her body fell to the side. She stood to retire to her own bed when Henri appeared. Forgetting all custom and manners, she ran to him, embracing him with no reservations.

"I knew you would come," she said kissing him all over his face and neck.

It was then she noticed the smell. He smelled horrendous as if he had not bathed for weeks, which was accurate. He saw the look of concern on her gorgeous face and backed away from her.

"I'm sorry I have come in such a state. I have not yet bathed or even been to the palace."

"Why not, my king?" she asked, getting back some of her lady like manners.

"I fear for my life. Reports abound, my lady... many seek my throne and I find myself alone and powerless."

"So the rumors are true. You've lost the power of the Ring."

"Yes, I was forced to destroy it to save many lives."

"I see. So what are you to do?" she asked.

"I was hoping you would be my queen and this would quell the animosity House Granvas has toward me and my house."

"Is this a proposal then, my king?" she asked, taken aback.

"Not a very proper one, my lady. I'm all out of sorts, I'm afraid. I'm exhausted, fifthly and running for my life it seems."

"Well, come with me... I will draw a bath and you shall rest. I really should awaken Serena, I told her I would if you came. Perhaps after your bath."

"I thank you, Yvonne, and I have missed you."

"I have missed you, my king," she said, holding her hand out to him and leading him to her chambers.

She left him standing in her room and she went to fetch hot water.

Several trips later, she had a steaming bath for him and he began to remove his pungent clothing. She did not turn away, but watched with eagerness as the man she loved discarded his attire and stood before her naked once again. Her heart raced, she felt her loins flutter and her sex moisten from the arousal his naked form spurred within her. His long flaccid member hung between his legs a remarkable sight and something she has yearned to see and have again. She held her hand out and led him to the warm bath. He climbed in and she sat on a stool next to the bed, lathering soap in her hands to wash him.

"You don't have to wash me, you are not my servant?" he said.

"I wish to, my lord."

She began with his chest, lathering up his strong muscles and neck, washing his arms and moving lower to his abdomen. She was not surprised when his cock rose from the soapy water and preceded fully erect before her eyes. Her hand shook in anticipation as she grasp his shaft and began lathering the exposed head and length with soap, moving under the water to find his large orbs. He moaned at her touch and her arousal increased as the sensations of his manhood in her grasp surged to her loins.

Reluctantly she let go of his throbbing shaft, washed his legs, feet and forced him to wet his hair so she could wash it before she finally was able to return to his cock.

"How much have you missed me, my lord?" she asked, softly caressing his member as the water cooled.

"More than I can say, Yvonne. I thought of you daily... I'm fortunate to even be here."

"I have so yearned for your return. I have not known another in your absence. I must have you now?" she said.

"What of Serena?" he asked, enjoying her hands.

"We will awaken her after. She will want you as well and I must tell you of the agreement I have made with her. But not now," she said standing up.

She began removing her clothing and soon stood naked before her king, her love. She saw the pleasure on his face; saw his manhood surging with the blood of his arousal. He had missed her. Holding her hand out, Henri stood, stepping out of the grey water and took her in his arms. She did not mind the wet man's flesh; she only felt heat between them and an overwhelming desire to join with him. Suddenly he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the large feather bed, adorned with tall posts on each corner. She gasped with pleasure as he fell on top of her naked body and their flesh met again. His large shaft pinned between their bodies.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Master and the Ring Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds