• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cathy's Black Adventures Ch. 02

Cathy's Black Adventures Ch. 02

12345

Ty's Baby Mommas

Ty had fathered black babies by three white women before he met Cathy Ann.

All three were married when they met Ty, were fucked by Ty, and impregnated by Ty.

Two were still with their white husbands. The third baby momma left her husband and living with a black man, who was Ty's friend. They still meet and fuck on regularly, Cathy learned.

Learning of Ty's baby mommas seemed very sensual to Cathy. It was more sensual to Cathy when she finally met them.

The first baby momma that Cathy met was Candee.

Candee, 36, who was still married, visited Ty once a month. She had delivered two of Ty's babies, both girls.

She always came with her 18-year-old daughter, Sherry, whose father was Candee's white husband, David. David would drive Candee and Sherry to Ty's apartment on Friday afternoon and leave them over the weekend.

"Hey daddy!" Candee said as she walked in the door. Ty kissed Candee and then gave Sherry a big kiss and hug. Sherry was a petite blonde with big blue eyes. She was wearing a tight micro-mini skirt and a very sexy low-cut top that was short and showed all of her midriff.

Sherry's tits showed below her top like the bottom of two beautiful orbs. Cathy could see she was wearing no panties and had a shaved cunt. She had on a tube top that barely hid her firm size-DD tits.

"Hey baby!" Ty said to Sherry, "I called Leon to come over."

"Oh? I've never met Leon. Is he hot?" Sherry asked.

"Sure baby! He will make you feel so good," Ty said, smiling.

Sherry sat down the couch.

Ty threw his arms around Candee and started kissing her. Their mouths were open and Cathy could see his tongue probing Candee's wet mouth. She was accepting his oral advances.

Candee was wearing a sexy tight camisole corset top that laced up and made her tits push up and out. She wore a red mini skirt that barely cleared her bare pussy.

Cathy could see glimpses of her bare cunt as she walked in. She had on clear back-seamed hose with lacy tops. She had on strappy four-inch platform shoes with six-inch fuck-me spike heels.

His hands removed Candee's top and unhooked her bra, releasing her Double E tits. Then he unsnapped her micro-mini skirt let it drop to the floor. Candee stepped out of her skirt. She was standing before Ty in the nude in only her hose and heels.

Candee was a petite blonde with a slight build, narrow waist, long slim thighs, and wide hips. Her eyes were blue and seemed almost too big and wide for her narrow face. Her hair was pinned up in the back, further making her face look narrow.

Her lips were full, but they were made fuller with collagen injections.

She had beautiful tattoos over her shoulders. A large tat across her chest connected the tats on her shoulders. She had a huge tattoo over her back and a tribal weave over her ass.

Two hearts adorned her neck in front. Ty's initials, TR, were on the back of her neck.

Candee's nipples were pierced with large silver rings. A silver chain dangled between her 34EE milk-engorged breasts. From the center of the chain another chain went to a ring in Candee's belly button ring. Candee was still breast feeding Ty's youngest baby girl.

Ty kissed down her neck to her breasts. He sucked each nipple. Candee was still lactating and her nipples began to leak.

"Oh daddy! That feels so fucking good. I love to feel milk passing through my nipples," Candee cooed as Ty sucked on her long, red nipples.

She reached in his pants and drew out his cock and started stroking it.

The scene was so hot, Cathy thought. Her pussy began to exude hot woman-love juices. She trembled in a mini-orgasm. She got up and put on an IR porn video. It was a hot petite blonde getting fucked by three black guys.

Cathy started stroking her clit. She looked at Sherry and saw she had pulled her skirt up and was stoking her clit, too.

Candee and Ty broke off.

The older girl seemed to know what to do, too. She took Ty's cock and sucked him. Her cheeks were pulled in as she sucked. She looked up at Ty as she sucked. She pulled off leaving a long string of pre-cum from Ty's cock.

"Very good! I'm proud of you," Sherry said.

"Let me get on the couch. Go sit in the chair!" Candee told Sherry. Then Ty put Candee in sexy doggy position on the couch.

"Guide Ty's cock in me," Candee told Sherry. The teen girl stood near as Ty climbed on top of her whore mother.

"Here sweetie, suck my cock some. Get me ready for your momma's hot ass," Ty said.

Sherry put her mouth on Ty's cock and sucked him. Sherry was obviously skilled at sucking cock, Cathy thought as she watched Sherry's cheeks sink in and her lips trace over Ty's shaft. She left a wet sheen up the entire length of Ty's hardening pleasure tool. Sherry let Ty plunge deep in her throat until his balls rested against her chin. He withdrew his cock slowly. Sherry knew how to please a black man.

"Come on, Ty! Put it in my ass!" Candee cooed. Ty pulled his rock-hard cock out of the girl's mouth and positioned himself over the baby-momma, Candee.

Sherry held his cock and guided him easily into her momma's tight ass. Ty made a few thrusts going deeper each time. Cathy watched as the cock slid in balls deep in Candee's ass. Sherry held Ty's cock for a while as Ty pumped her mom. Ty continued to pump Candee's ass.

"Stroke my clit, Sherry, " Candee cooed. The whore-girl skillfully stoked her mother's clit.

"Oh baby! That feels so fucking good," Candee moaned as she had her first orgasm.

"Oh! Ty! That feels so deep!" Candee said. Her body was trembling.

"I'm fertile, Ty. Give me a big load of your baby batter cum," Candee cooed.

"Oh momma! I'm gonna knock you up again!" Ty moaned. He withdrew from her ass and turned Candee over. He presented his cock to Candee to suck. She eagerly took it. Then Ty positioned himself over the whore momma and pushed in.

"That's right, daddy. Fuck me! Knock me up again. Be my baby daddy again!" She cooed. Candee's arms and legs wrapped around Ty. She met his thrusts with her hips.

Ty fucked her for 45 minutes. Candee came four more times.

While they fucked, Leon dropped in. Sherry immediately began to come on to him.

"Hey, baby! Come here and make me your baby momma," Sherry cooed. They began kissing passionately.

He undressed Sherry and kissed her lips and down her neck, leaving large red whelps. Sherry's body was adorned with beautiful tattoos, too. She had a design on her abdomen over her cunt. Another design was over her ass. Both feet bore colorful designs.

Soon he had Sherry on her hands and knees and was fucking her doggy style. Sherry rocked back against Leon's thrusts.

"Lay down here," Sherry said to Cathy, "Let me suck your pussy." Cathy crawled under Sherry and spread her legs. Sherry was a skilled with her tongue as she was with her throat and cunt. Cathy soon had her first orgasm.

Sherry took some of Candee's creampie on her finger and used it to lube her clit while she stroked it. Leon's cock was pounding her cunt at the same time.

"Oh, shit! I'm dumping my nut in you, momma," Ty yelled as he shot his load in Candee's hot cunt.

Cathy watched the root of Ty's cock pulse as he pumped cum in Candee. Ty and Candee lay on the couch and kissed with Ty's cock remained hard in the whore momma.

When Ty pulled out, Candee got up. Ty positioned her with her legs over the back of the couch and her head down and over the edge of the seat. He pushed his cock up to her lips.

Candee cleaned Ty's cock with her mouth. She sucked Ty's cock dry.

Ty pushed and Cathy watched his cock slip down her throat. Candee's neck bulged out, tracing the outline of Ty's cock. Ty continued to fuck Candee's throat, pulling out occasionally just long enough for his baby momma to catch her breath.

"Cathy, come and clean up Candee's cunt," Ty ordered her.

Ty had Candee put her shoulders on the floor and her ass propped up on the couch. This was to keep as much cum in her as possible for breeding.

"Only clean her cunt lips, baby," Ty instructed Cathy. "I want all my baby seed to stay in this hot momma."

Cathy bent over to clean Candee's cunt. It was an entirely new taste of woman juice mixed with Ty's cum. She noticed the baby-momma had four gold rings through her labia.

"The rings look beautiful!" Cathy said.

"Ty will put another ring through my labia if I conceive and another ring in when I deliver again," Candee cooed. Cathy carefully cleaned Candee's messy cunt while Ty fucked Cathy from behind.

Leon continued to fuck Sherry on a chair. He placed her on the carpeted floor and turned her over. He spread her legs wide. He lay down between her smooth thighs. He spread them apart even wider. Sherry held his cock and guided him as Leon pushed.

'I would love to have your baby," Sherry cooed. She knew that the suggestion of repro sex would enhance their sexual experience. Sherry's mom had told her all about repro sex and the enhanced sexual pleasure it produced.

Leon pushed deep into Sherry, who met his thrust with her hips. His cock penetrated her cervix causing her to cum hard. Her body began to tremble.

"Oh Leon! Fuck! daddy! Cum in your momma!"

A large load of cum had built up in his nut. It was like an explosion. Sherry screamed as Leon's jizz filled her womb.

After that hot love session, Candee, Sherry, and Cathy dressed and went out to a club.

They went to a new club for Cathy. It was another nude live sex club. Ty introduced Sherry to the club owner. The two walked away discussing a possible job for Sherry.

They returned around 4 a.m. and went to sleep in the same bed.

Both Candee and Sherry conceived that night.

Cathy awoke the next morning with Candee and Sherry on their knees sucking Ty's cock.

Ty's friends came in during the day and kissed and fucked the mom and daughter. That night they went to a club.

David picked them up on Monday afternoon.

Second Baby Momma

Ty's other baby momma came over twice a week. The first time she came over, Ty introduced her to Cathy. Her name was Marlee. Ty kissed her passionately. Then he sat down on the couch and kissed as Ty undressed her.

Marlee was a beautiful, 33-year-old petite blue-eyed blonde. She had unusually firm and pert 32DD tits that had been enhanced by silicone. Her waist was very narrow. She had a very hot ass. Her face was narrow and her lips were red and full, perfect for sucking cock.

Her cunt was clean and smooth. Her labia hung down low from her vulva, indicating that she was deeply sexually aroused.

Her labia were pierced with four rings. Two chains hung down from two rings. Cathy learned later that Marlee got a link in the chain for every gang bang.

"I want to see you make love to Cathy," Ty said. Marlee and Cathy kissed and sucked in a 69 for 20 minutes. The whores came four times. Both women's cunts were soon hot and wet. Ty put the side-by-side in doggie positions and fucked them alternately.

"I'm fertile, baby. Make me pregnant. Put your baby seed in your baby-momma, daddy!" Marlee cooed.

He grabbed her hair and rammed in forcefully. He emptied his entire nut in Marlee. He pushed her head down and had her to keep her ass upright to keep the baby-making cum in her.

"Don't let that cum drop out. Hear me?" Ty said to Marlee.

"OK baby! I want those swimmers to find my egg," Marlee cooed.

Cathy cleaned Ty's cock. Then she cleaned Marlee's cunt lips.

Ty's friend Slim dropped in. Slim removed his clothes and laid down on the floor. Marlee, keeping her ass higher than her head, sucked his cock until he came. Three more bros dropped in.

"She's cooking my baby in her womb. I'll only let you have her ass," Ty said. One by one the bros fucked and came in Marlee's ass.

She conceived Ty's baby that night.

Third Baby Momma

The third baby momma, Molly, visited Ty about once a month. She was with her black man, Marquis. Molly once was a prim and proper married white woman and a mom. Now she was covered by tattoos and piercings.

Ty had turned her out three years earlier. She left her husband soon after. Since then, Marlee was living and working for her pimp-master. She told Cathy that she loved her life and was having more fun than she had ever had with any white boi.

Molly's mouth was surgically altered to be like her cunt. Her lips were thick and puffy. Her tongue was split and surgically altered to wrap around any cock that went in her mouth. Her front teeth were removed. She was skilled at deep-throating.

Molly was eight months pregnant with twin girls when she first visited Ty. Her belly was huge.

Ty said that he and her black man had both knocked her up. A doctor had arranged for two eggs to be introduced into Molly's hot womb. She was carrying two girl babies from two black men.

Cathy in Ty's Pad

Ty lived in a tenement near the French Quarter. Cathy didn't mind going to Ty's tenement apartment. She and Ty would fuck for hours on his bed. Ty always had a hot IR porn video playing. Cathy loved to watch and jerk off her clit.

Often while she was walking up the stairs to Ty's apartment, the brothas would watch her and make cat calls.

"Hey baby! You coming here to get some hot black cock?" one asked.

"Sure! I'm going to get some of Ty's hot cum," she said grinning. They followed her, rubbed her ass, and squeezed her tits while she walked upstairs. Cathy Ann didn't mind at all. She always wiggled her ass for them. She loved the attention of black men. She loved Ty and wanted them to know she was Ty's woman.

One brotha blocked her path. Using his body, he held her against the wall. She didn't resist. Cathy looked seductively into his eyes.

"Let me see your neck," he said. She let him turn her head around and lift her hair up. He looked at the three red stars on Cathy's neck behind her ear.

"I see Ty has whore-marked you, baby," he said.

"Yes! I'm Ty's whore," Cathy said proudly.

"Come with me now. I make you my woman and whore-mark you tonight," he said.

The brotha groped her body and squeezed her tits. They kissed. He lifted her skirt and inserted his finger in her wet cunt. She offered no resistance. He finger-fucked her until she had an orgasm on his finger.

"Oh, shit! Baby, I love that in my cunt," she cooed.

"You one hot, bitch," he said and kissed her deep. They kissed passionately for 10 minutes. After that, Cathy always let him feel her up every time they met on the stairwell. One day, she even let him bent her over, raised her micro miniskirt, and fuck her cunt doggy style. She always looked forward to the boys. It made her super hot -- and sometimes wet with cum − by the time she reached Ty's apartment.

When she reached Ty's apartment, she walked in and told him about one of the brothers fucking her on the stairwell. That got Ty wanting to fuck Cathy on the spot. He pushed her down on the bed and kissed her. He fucked her missionary style for awhile. He turned her over and started fucking her doggy style. Fucking doggy-style made Cathy feel like a bitch in heat. She moaned in delight.

Cathy Gets Deep

Ty had plans for Cathy, but there was one plan that he had been thinking about a lot lately. Leaving her cock in her cunt, he pushed his finger in her ass and felt her tight sphincter muscle.

"Oh Ty! I like that," Cathy reassured him. He resolved at that moment to take her virgin ass. He pushed in two fingers and then he inserted three fingers. He reached for some lube and smeared it on her asshole and on his fingers. He pulled his cock out of her cunt. He smeared lube on her ass and probed inside, smearing more lube.

He then positioned his cock on her cherry ass. He pushed. It was tight, just like he liked it. Ty increased the pressure. He felt her asshole release. He loved the moment of release when his cock parted her asshole and pushed inside her ass.

Cathy felt the black cock enter her ass. Not only was it tight, it made her feel as if she badly needed to shit. She had watched many porn videos. She had heard all the stories from girlfriends about how good it felt to be fucked in the ass and how much black men love to fuck a hot white bitch in the ass. She wanted to please Ty so much.

"Relax, baby. It will feel better," Ty assured her. He was right, the shitty feeling subsided, and it began to feel good to Cathy Ann.

Ty pushed in and pulled out. He started a slow rhythm, going deeper on each thrust. Finally, he was in her balls deep. He pulled it all the way out and looked at her asshole gaping open. He was proud!

"Hey baby! You should see how big my cock has stretched your asshole," he boasted.

"Oh, Ty it feels so fucking hot," Cathy cooed. Ty's cock was really feeling good in her ass now.

"Your ass is so fucking deep, baby." He pushed his cock deep into her rectum.

His thrusts started getting faster and faster. His nut sack was slapping her cunt, causing her clit to get hard and extend.

Then Ty pulled out and pushed his fuck tool back in her cunt. He heard Cathy take a deep breath and moan. Her cunt squeezed down on Ty's cock. Cathy had another orgasm.

"Oh, that's feels so good in my ass and cunt, Ty," she cooed again. She had seen this act in numerous porn videos.

"That's right, baby. You an ass and cunt whore, now. I'm gonna make you a deep ass cunt ho, too." he said and continued to hump her cunt. Then he pulled out of her cunt and pushed it back in her ass.

"Back in your ass now, baby!" On the out stroke, he would pull it almost out to feel her tight sphincter grip his cock head. She loved it.

"Oh! Ty! Keep doing that! It feels so good." There was no feeling of tightness for Cathy now. She was loose. She was feeling the pleasure of ass-cunt fucking.

Ty felt his cum rush up his pipes, down the inside of his cock shaft, and explode out of his pee hole. He dumped two loads in her ass and squeezed off. He pulled out and re-inserted in her cunt and let go. Two more wads squirted in her hungry white cunt.

After that he fucked Cathy Ann in the ass often. He bought her a big gel butt plug with a fox tail. She wore around the house. Each day her ass became more and more slack for her lover, Ty, and his friends, too.

Cathy becomes a Pro

One day, after Ty finished fucking Cathy in all her holes, he got up and picked up his cell phone.

"Yeah! She's hot. Come on over. She's waiting for you," Ty said and hung up. Cathy heard it, but was not sure what was going to happen.

Cathy got up and went into the living room. She spread a large towel over Ty's black leather couch and sat down. Ty put on a hot porn video.

Cathy heard a knock at the door. Ty got up and opened the door. Two shirtless brothas, Jim and Marty, came in. Marty had fucked Cathy in the stairwell several days earlier. Cathy smiled big when she saw him. Cathy stood up. She was nude, but she felt comfortable around black men.

Ty formally introduced his ho to his bros. They looked hot to her so she gave them seductive looks and deep, deep kisses, letting their wet tongues go in her mouth. When she kissed them, she let her bare, swollen tits press against their chests, too. They responded by feeling her up while she stroked their cocks. Cathy broke. She gave them seductive looks.

"I have to sit on this towel because I got a lot of Ty's cum dripping out of me," she giggled.

"You look beautiful when you are fresh-fucked," Ty said.

She sat back down. She spread her legs and cunt lips to show them the jizzum oozing out of her cunt and asshole. She picked up a blunt, lit it, and inhaled deeply. She exhaled.

"I still have the sweet taste of Ty's cum in my mouth, too," she said, smiling and blowing smoke from the blunt she was smoking.

Ty was smoking a blunt, too. An interracial porn video was playing on the 180-inch HD TV screen.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cathy's Black Adventures Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds