• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • April Gets a New Stud Ch. 02

April Gets a New Stud Ch. 02

The new studs name is William. April loves me but lusts after Williams' 12" black shaft.

April says he is a better lover than Victor because he doesn't have Victors temper. They fuck at least 3 times a week, more than I get to fuck her, and I'm her husband.

Oh well, that's what you get when your wife is addicted to black cock. I don't mind this as I still get all I need and watching her go down on this black shaft or get his pussy fucked to orgasm after orgasm is extremely exciting in a weird sort of way. Infuriating and exciting.

April still says I'm her "gentle lover", who is there to service her when she wants a slow easy quiet fuck session.

April is anything but quiet when William comes over. She actually gets worked up early in the day when he's coming over that night. She always wants me to eat her before he comes over and then give her a bath right before he rings the bell. Then she gets dressed in some of the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen.

Usually she wears stockings and a thong and a see through nightie. She also usually wears a long gown to create a sense of innocence until the fur starts flying as it were.

Of course I still help her pick it out. William has more refined taste than Victor, so there is more of the innocent little white girl look. The multiple orgasms she has later with William are always the loud, fingernail digging kind.

One thing I can't get over, though: How does my sweet innocent high school sweetheart get 12" x 4" of black dick in her white pussy? She feels tight when we fuck, but only if it's been at least a couple of days since she's been reamed by the black dick.

When I watch the action up close, I really think her pussy is turning inside out when William (or Victor) pumps in and out. April says the feeling is unbelievable.

I recently saw a blog about husbands of white wives who love black dick that like to suck black dick themselves, and be submissive to the bull.

I don't think I'm all the way on board with that, but I do enjoy licking William's shaft right before or just after he services April.

William did lose control once and come in my mouth, but he apologized, because it was meant for April. One night, when William was coming over, April talked me into putting on a pair of her panties and black thigh high stockings.

Although embarrassed at first, it made feel more like William was the "stud" he really is.

One night April and I met William at a XXX movie theater/book store. April did make sure that she walked in on William's arm dressed in a black dress that barely covered her ass and the top of her black stockings. I followed. That created some interested glances for sure.

Once we the movie started, April leaned and whispered in my ear that she wasn't really interested in the movie, and she asked me to move over on the side where William was. She then took my hand and put it on William's crotch. She asked to unbuckle his pants and take his dick out.

I couldn't what April was doing! After I stroked his dick, April gave me a huge wet kiss and climbed on William's lap! She had apparently already taken off her panties and was also obviously very wet, because he entered her fairly easy.

So here we were, my wife having sex with a black stud in a XXX theater on Harry Hines in Dallas! William began to groan after about 3 minutes, so I knew he was going to cum. After a huge orgasm, April climbed off and sat back in her seat.

What happened next was crazy. Another black man came from a couple of rows in front of us and asked William (not me) if he could fuck his "old lady". William said "only if her husband has to watch!!"

April looked the guy in the eyes and unzipped his pants as he stood there. Then she raised her stocking and heel covered legs up and let this guy slowly stand over her and lower a dick that had to be at least as big as William's into her sexy pussy. I was so horny watching I had to jack off.

This guy pumped April for about 5 minutes very slowly and came like a fire hydrant all over the seat, her face and the floor. I had never seen any man come with that much sperm. He explained he hadn't had sex in thirty days because he had been in jail, and this was what he dreamed of finding when he came to the theater.

Then another guy came up, again a black guy. April didn't ask permission from me or William. She grabbed this guy cock, ONLY about 10", and slowly gave him the sexiest blowjob I have ever seen. She whispered that she couldn't fuck anymore, her pussy was sore from the dicking she had already had.

She really took her time with this guy, I guess because there were three of us watching, and that really turned her on.

She really tortured this guy as every time he was about to come she took her mouth off and pinched the end of his dick. April looked up at me and said "this is what you need to make you more responsive to me."

Little did I know was that was next. Yes a true cuckold was being born. I was hurt but strangely horny as well.

April then looked at me and joked "it's time for you to get your reward baby"

So I fucked her also. Her stomach and face were covered with thick gooey black seed. She had taken a terrific fucking. But that is what she loves. In the theater, I fucked my sexy wife while she stroked two enormous black cocks and I came like I never had.

The next day I awoke early to get ready for work, and was surprised to see the panties and stockings from the previous night next to me on the bed. A note laying on top said:"my little hubby has to wear these to prove he really loves me and approves of me getting loved on by the men whose seed was on her underwear."

The panties smelled strongly of black cum and were even stained with jizz and slightly damp even 6 hours later!

April's favorite guilty pleasure is to go the XXX arcade at the theatre I mentioned and work the glory hole with someone she meets there.

She likes to go the theatre (usually with me) dressed in her "come fuck me" outfit and hang out around the video arcade. The ones with the locking doors and the "glory holes" drilled in the adjoining walls between arcade booths.

Usually she gets attention from at least one black man, and if he looks like someone she's interested in, she walk over to him and ask him if he wants to have some "fun"'

Then her and her new friend will go into two adjoining booths (and if I'm there I'll go in with April.)

She will then put her fingers through the hole after her friend starts a video playing. They always waste no time in putting their dick through the hole and into April's mouth.

Her pussy will get damp within a few seconds of beginning to slurp the black dick to climax.

Sometimes, April will let me screw her from behind while she sucks the dick in the glory hole. Believe me, no cum is wasted from the glory hole as she takes in every bit.

You can't make this stuff up!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • April Gets a New Stud Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1013 milliseconds