• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Under The Stars Ch. 04

Under The Stars Ch. 04

1234

Technically Darcy knew she had no right to be pissed. Hell, it kind of made her a hypocrite because she'd had half a dozen casual hook-ups and had rolled her eyes when some of them had got jealous and acted like their relationship was more than just sex. But Darcy had never much cared for what people thought of her, and she was pissed. No, she was downright livid that some musclebound 'God' had fallen from the sky and sweep Jane off her feet. So they weren't officially a couple, so what? Thor was still being a jerk, muscling in on HER Jane, making her smile and shit, it... it wasn't fair.

Darcy told herself she wasn't being selfish. At least not completely. But here's the thing, Thor was what Jane wanted, but Darcy was what Jane needed. Thor was like the perfect man on paper. Strong, ridiculously handsome and so very, very manly. Darcy didn't blame Jane for wanting to hit that. She wanted to hit that. Seriously, Darcy preferred women and all but Thor totally reminded her of everything she liked about men, and if Jane wasn't in the picture she would be all over that. But Jane was in the picture, and Thor could rock her astrophysicist's world maybe better than Darcy ever could but five minutes alone with him and anyone could tell he was oblivious to other people's emotional needs. He would never be able to look after Jane.

Don't get Darcy wrong, she liked Thor. It might have been easier if she didn't, but he had a indescribable likeability to him. And well, have you seen his arms? But that didn't mean she wasn't plotting ways to get rid of him the second he started flirting with her girl, or that she was sorry it was a whole week now since he had disappeared without a trace. And maybe Darcy should have waited longer to make a move on Jane, Thor still could be showing up at any second after all, but after previously enjoying weeks of mind-blowing lesbian sex with her boss suddenly having to quit cold turkey sucked.

But how? How should she go about seducing Jane Foster for the billionth time, Darcy asked herself as if the solution wasn't completely obvious and in the end kind of convenient.

See, she and Jane hadn't talked much over the past week but her internship was far from over and apparently meeting Thor had given the adorable astrophysicist a lot more work to do. So Darcy found herself trudging back to the desert where they had first found the alleged Viking God, Jane running around like Speedy Gonzales on crack, well more so than usual, Eric in tow for the most part. And sometimes a few SHIELD agents, who for a secret organisation seem perfectly happy to announce their presence when it suited them.

But tonight there was no Eric, no SHIELD and with any luck no Thor. Just Darcy, Jane and the admittedly beautiful stars which Darcy was beginning to think of as her good luck charm. Not that Darcy had ever failed to seduce Jane, but there was just something appropriate about doing this much in the same way it had began, under the stars.

Once she had finished setting up the blankets and giant umbrella in case they passed out Darcy briefly looked up at those stars before grinning happily and calling out, "Jane, could you come here for a minute?"

Whether Jane would be to lost in her thoughts to even hear her was probably about 50/50 but Darcy thought it was worth a try. Then, as was often the case, just as Darcy was about to go and get Jane the other girl appeared. However this time was different as while Jane was wearing her patented nervous look the only other thing she was wearing was one of Darcy's strap-ons.

The sight left Darcy gobsmacked for several long moments, Jane surprising her again by not running away from her but instead marching towards her in what was for Jane a really confident stride. It was clearly a forced confidence, but it was still innocent little Jane Foster striding out buck naked except for a strap-on, Darcy honestly unsure whether this was the most adorable or sexy thing she'd ever seen in her life. Perhaps it was a combination of both, Jane only stopping a few feet away from her when a wicked grin crossed Darcy's face as she finally awoke from her comatose like state.

Of course that made Jane look more nervous, but before Darcy could try and calm her the astrophysicist stammered out, "I felt nothing. With him, I mean. I... I felt nothing when I kissed him. Or when he flirted with me. And it took me a while to be ok with that. I mean I, I always thought of myself as one way, and... I kind of got freaked out by the idea I was something else, you know?"

"I know." Darcy smiled softly, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm the one who's sorry." Jane insisted.

Darcy frowned, "Why?"

"Because you're just trying to help, and I kept pushing you away." Jane said.

Darcy smiled, "That's not entirely true... I wanted your hot body."

"Yes, well..." Jane blushed, "I appreciate the help anyway. And this... this thing between us still isn't entirely ethical. Whether you care or not I'm still your boss and significantly older than you."

Rolling her eyes Darcy scoffed, "No you're not."

"Yes I am." Jane automatically responded, and quickly added before the conversation could dissolve into a childish back and forth like it had so many times before when discussing this issue, "But it doesn't matter anymore because I, I can't not be with you. I mean, I... I can deal with the consequences of us being together, like really together, with you being my girlfriend and me being yours and being openly gay if, if that's what you want."

With perhaps the biggest and happiest smile ever crossing her face Darcy step forward and took Jane's hands in hers, "That's all I've ever wanted."

Jane shyly smiled back, "Really?"

Darcy had made it clear several times by now that was the case, but knowing Jane needed the reassurance she confirmed, "Hell yeah, look at you. You're amazing, and brilliant, and beautiful, and everything I've ever wanted. Ever. I love you Jane Foster."

"I love you too, Darcy Lewis." Jane smiled warmly, obviously shocking Darcy by actually using these words freely. Jane was kind of surprised too, but Darcy's presence in her life had always given her strength, now more so than ever. It was strength she was really going to need for what came next, Jane taking a calming breath before she continued, "I... I want to show you how much. And, and make it up to you for the whole thing with Thor."

At the mention of his name Darcy raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you worried, you know, about causing a extra-terrestrial incident if you don't welcome him back with open arms?"

"I will." Jane shrugged, then quickly adding when Darcy gave her a look, "As a friend. I mean, we only kissed one time and talked a little. It's hardly an epic romance."

"Not like what you have with me." Darcy teased.

"No, nothing like what I have with you." Jane confirmed, the two women exchanging a soft smile before the scientist took another calming breath and boldly added, "So, do you want to talk about Thor all day or do you want me to fuck you?"

Darcy briefly pretended to look thoughtful, then smiled, "Oh, I definitely want you to fuck me. I always want you to fuck me. But... don't get me wrong, you look wicked hot and if you really wanna you can bang all my holes... but you don't have to force yourself to do something you don't want too."

Jane smiled softly at Darcy's comforting words. Then she almost pointed out the irony of Darcy saying that considering she had been pushing Jane to try new things for months, many of them increasingly kinky. Instead she squeezed Darcy's hand and said, "I want to do this. I've, I've been thinking about it all day and... and I've really been looking forward to it. I just, just need a little warm-up first. Something to help relax me, like... maybe... sucking on your big tits and making you cum in my mouth."

Before she met this confident younger girl Jane could have never imagined saying anything like that. Actually she still hadn't been sure she could say it without lots of prompting first. However she had said it and fairly confidently by her standards, her tone and the words themselves making her blush but also making her feel proud of herself. She was filled with the same mixture of embarrassment and pride when she saw how turned on Darcy looked because of what she had said and how she had said it, the bustier brunette looking at her lustily for a few moments before moving forward.

Not allowing Darcy to have complete control this time Jane swiftly move forwards so she was unquestionably the one who initiated the kiss between them, the two lovers falling into each other's arms like it was the most natural thing in the world. Because, despite the very open setting where at any moment government agents or a God might show up, this was natural for them. Which kind of showed that their lives have become more interesting lately, but in that moment neither of them cared as the only thing they were aware of was each other, Darcy and Jane becoming lost in the type of kiss you would find at the climax of a romantic film or perhaps even a Hollywood blockbuster.

Of course unlike their kiss those things were staged and the electricity between them was so full of sparks Jane thought they might recreate the storm Thor had first appeared in, which probably wasn't scientifically possible and definitely not her intention but it would be an interesting twist and she was eager to talk to the musclebound God again. Just not now that she had her lover's needs to deal with, Jane carefully stripping Darcy of her clothes before gently lowering her to the blanket beneath them.

Unsurprisingly Darcy was very receptive to this treatment and only too happy to help Jane quickly remove her clothing before they settle down with their bodies pressed together and their lips and tongues still going at it. They had barely taken a few seconds break to remove Darcy's shirt and it seemed an eternity before Jane moved down to the other woman's neck but in Jane's defence her lover was a very good kisser. Of course it was only a matter of time before Jane craved something more, namely Darcy's big tits which it didn't take long to get to after moving away from the other brunette's lips.

Jane tried to keep kissing Darcy's neck for a while as that was part of her friend's... her girlfriend's body which often went neglected however the brainy brunette could only resist those big boobs for so long. Having her hands on those massive globes didn't help, not that Jane could remember grabbing them, the astrophysicist's hands slowly having gone into business for themselves while her brilliant mind was distracted with Darcy's talented tongue and sinfully sweet lips and had been squeezing the mountainous flesh ever since.

When she inevitably kissed her way down to those large globes Jane continued to caress them, pushing one into her mouth so it was easier for her to suck on that nipple while continuing to give love and attention to the other boob with her by now well practised hand. Of course her main focus was on the sucking, Jane just concentrating on gently suckling on those sensitive little buds which soon became rock-hard under her talented little mouth.

Normally Jane was far from a confident person and while in the past she had become really confident on some of her scientific theories she was nervous with nearly everything else, but especially when it came to sex. Now she had months of experience having nearly non-stop lesbian sex with her hot assistant and Jane sexual confidence had improved no end, especially when it came to worshipping Darcy's big tits which was something she had regularly become lost in. So lost that she could spend hours playing with these enormous boobs and never get bored.

Darcy on the other hand was rarely completely fine with hours worth of foreplay and inevitably moaned, "Come on Jane, mmmmmmmm, lower. Move that wonderful little mouth of yours lower. Ohhhhhhh, please lower."

Jane smiled around the nipple in her mouth. She was still so uncomfortable with foul language outside of sex that Darcy was always courteous enough to ease into dirty talk. But Darcy had a foul mouth and not a lot of patience so it would only be a matter of time before she was using every curse she knew in between desperately begging to give her something more substantial. So, as always, Jane had to enjoy the other girl's tits while she could because she knew inevitably she would give into Darcy's begging. Until then Darcy would just have to 'suffer'.

They hadn't really hit the suffering stage yet, in fact Jane's mouth was causing Darcy pure non-frustrating pleasure, but after months of nearly non-stop lesbian sex with her hot boss and then having to go cold turkey for a week Darcy was aching to feel that pretty little tongue on and more importantly in her cunt again. Plus Darcy was never a patient person, and as good as Jane's mouth could make her tits feel it was nothing compared to having the other woman between her thighs.

As if somehow hearing that and feeling challenged by it Jane began gradually increasing the suction until she was sucking on Darcy's nipples as hard as she possibly could. Halfway through she added her tongue to the mix, at first just gently flicking Darcy's nipples and circling them, but like with the sucking it gradually increased into something much more passionate.

If Jane really was trying to show Darcy that her mouth could make her feel just as good by worshipping her tits as going down on her then she failed, because this felt better than what came before both technically led to the 'suffering' as the younger brunette became increasingly desperate to feel Jane move lower. However Darcy suspected Jane's intention was to 'torture' her and make her wet and ready for what was to come, which for once probably meant more than just Jane's talented mouth and tongue.

Thinking about Jane wearing that dildo, sadly something she could no longer really see, briefly distracted Darcy as she imagined this now perhaps formally sexually repressed girl fucking her with a strap-on cock. It was a fantasy she'd had many times before, especially directly after their affair started, but lately Darcy had been so busy dominating Jane she hadn't even thought of suggesting switching things up. Now Jane was suggesting it Darcy thought it just might be the hottest thing ever in her admittedly biased opinion, the intern hoping her boss wouldn't chicken out and would actually fuck her with that toy.

Of course eventually thinking about that combined with the tit worship to make Darcy beg with increasing desperation, "Lower, lower, lower, lower, LOWER! LOWER! Oooooooohhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Jane, mmmmmmm Jane please, please Jane lower. Go lower. Move that sexy little mouth of yours in between my legs and lick me. Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh, lick my pussy! Eat my cunt like a slut! Aaaaaaahhhhhh fuck Jane, my... my girlfriend? Please, I need your mouth on my cunt, mmmmmmmm, I need your tongue in my pussy, ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it, yes, yes please, oh please, oh Jane, ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Jane loved how excited Darcy got just from having her stomach kissed. True, she was just the same when a long tit sucking preceded it and she was naked and desperate to get her pussy licked, which was always the case when Darcy's lips were sliding down her stomach, but it didn't mean that Jane would always get what she wanted. In fact sometimes she had given Darcy a taste of her own medicine, cruelly lingering on her stomach and/or ignoring the other girl's needy cunt in favour of covering her thighs in kisses.

Admittedly there was a wicked part of Jane which was very tempted to do that now, but this was supposed to be make-up sex and as she was the one who wronged Darcy it seemed more than a little inappropriate. Besides, it wasn't like the constantly horny intern needed any more warming up, Jane's mouth-watering as she could clearly smell Darcy's intoxicating juices were flowing like a river out of her cunt, making the astrophysicist desperately want to bury her face in between her assistant's legs.

If Jane was honest with herself that was something she'd wanted throughout Thor's visit, the brainy brunette often lying awake and thinking about Darcy's pussy. And her massive tits, big ass, and of course her mouth, tongue, fingers and toys, but maybe most of all Jane had craved Darcy's pussy and when she got within inches of it the older brunette could no longer refrain from doing what she'd been dreaming of for the last week. Namely position her head in between her intern's thighs, stick out her tongue and slide it across Darcy's pussy lips in one long, slow lick.

That action caused both women to let out a moan of pure pleasure, Darcy's far louder and easily drowning out Jane's, although the older brunette's moan caused vibrations which help Darcy's moan be so loud. Not that Jane concentrated on that, or anything really other than Darcy's sweet flavour, the astrophysicist's well-educated mind melting as her taste buds were overwhelmed with the heavenly liquid she had been craving for what felt like much longer than a week, Jane reduced to nothing but a mindless pussy licker by that taste as she started ravenously lapping away at the tasty treat in front of her.

Darcy also spent some time being completely mindless and equally overwhelmed by the heaven of having a soft girl tongue begin to lick her pussy. Given all her experience she probably recovered first, but it didn't really matter as for the moment all she had to do was lie back and enjoy the ride. Which wasn't something she normally did during sex, Darcy almost always being very much an active participant throughout the lesbian fun, but this time Jane seemed determined to be in control and Darcy was very happy to let her be, for now.

Even though she really wanted her too part of Darcy was sceptical Jane could actually top her. The scientist was so meek and mild, the type of girl who, before she met Darcy, used to blush just at the word sex. That said there was the saying you should always watch out for the quiet ones and there had been a few flashes of a dominant Jane during sex. Darcy just hoped the other woman could do it consistently as she loved being topped by a girl.

If Jane couldn't do it Darcy would be happy to turn the tables, although so far she hadn't done too bad a job, especially for someone usually so submissive. Jane had mostly kept it together when strolling out naked, and the foreplay had been great as usual, and while at first the pussy licking had maybe been a little rushed/sloppy it wasn't that long before Jane regained full control and began gently lapping at Darcy's cunt with the kind of skill and determination of a natural top. Or at least someone doing a very good job of impersonating one, Jane's licks expertly designed to tease and not please which soon had Darcy aching to beg for more.

That was an important distinction, Darcy had to remind herself. She couldn't demand or order Jane to give her what she wanted, not without shattering the usually timid girl's confidence and screw herself out of being dominated. No, Darcy had to play this cool, something which became increasingly difficult as time went on. At least at first she was reduced just to moaning in pleasure, but eventually it all became too much and Darcy had to say something, even if she tried to watch her tone as she did so.

"Please Jane, please fuck me." Darcy begged, digging her nails into the blanket to stop herself from grabbing Jane's pretty hair and forcing the other girl's face deeper into her cunt, "Fuck me with your tongue. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, yes, shove it in me, please, nooooooo! Mmmmmm, yes that does feel good, but I want you to tongue fuck me. Oooooooooh mmmmmmm I need you to tongue fuck me. Please Jane, fuck your girlfriend with your talented little tongue. Mmmmmm, use that tongue I trained to fuck cunt to slam me like a dyke slut! Please Jane, I'm begging you, use that mouth I trained to eat pussy and AAAAAHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Under The Stars Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds