• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Start at Chastity

A Start at Chastity

I decided that I needed to move my husband forward with regard to the chastity device. I wanted him to get into it so that I could control him with it. We ordered a metal chastity cage over the weekend, with me telling him that it was just a bit of fun, for a few days running up to the weekend, to get him really horny, then we could have great sex.

It arrived Wednesday, during the day, but when I got home he didn't mention it. I'd had a text confirming the delivery time, so I knew we had it in the house. I called his bluff and made him bring it to me, then I just opened the box, undid his trousers and dropped them to the floor with his M & S black briefs, and fitted the cage on.

"There we are, nice and secure. On Saturday morning we can have great sex, and if you're a good boy between now and then, I'll even unlock it so that you can cum as well."

"Whoa...what?"

"You heard me."

"But you said you'd let me out and we'd have great sex."

"No...I just said we'd have great sex. I ordered a special vibrator on Monday, from the same site, so a combination of that and your tongue should make the sex very special."

"But not for me if I don't get to cum."

"Are you saying that pleasing me isn't important to you?"

"No, of course not my love."

"Good. Anyway, if you want to cum you'll have to be on your best behaviour. I'll explain what that means later, because this has made me so horny, I need some time with your tongue. Go to it boy!"

Well, with the threat of not getting any relief at the weekend hanging over him, hubby really went to town with his tongue. He started really slowly and gently, taking his time to build my pleasure, getting me worked up, then going very slowly again. After about fifteen minutes of sheer bliss he started getting me really close to a climax, and then stopping and just kissing my clit very gently.

He did that four or five times over a fifteen minute period. It was incredibly frustrating, but also unbelievably exciting. When he eventually brought me over the edge, it was probably the best orgasm he's ever given me. I just kept having spasm after spasm, on and on for ages. All the time I was climaxing, his tongue kept flicking my clit. It was just amazing.

"Wow! That was fantastic my love. You've only been wearing that cage for forty five minutes and you've already become a fantastic lover. I wonder if you'll be even better tomorrow, when you start to get horny."

"Thank you my love. It certainly concentrates my mind on pleasing you. Now please tell me what else I should be doing to win your approval and get an orgasm this weekend."

"Of course my love. Well, the first thing is that you must stop mentioning your orgasm, or in fact, anything about your sex life whatsoever. You must talk as though my sex life is the be all and end all of sex as far as you are concerned. Ok?"

"Yes my love, I understand. I'll try very hard to do that."

"Ok, the next thing is that you do all the chores, which you pretty much do already, but now you must get them done when I'm not around. I want you available as my personal slave whenever I'm with you. I want a lot of sex, as good as just now, and in future, whenever I want. In fact I want you to always be trying to get your head between my legs, ok?"

"Very ok my love. I love kissing your pussy, and would love to spend more time doing it."

"Well, that's most of it for now. I'll let you know when I think of something else, or when you do something which is wrong for me."

"Ok my love. Thank you, I'll do my best."

For the rest of the evening we just chilled, but everything felt different. Hubby was super attentive, so I hardly got off the couch all evening, and he had no opinion about what we should watch, but insisted that I should just choose for myself. When I chose to watch a chick flick he sat between my legs and gently licked my pussy for nearly two hours. It was heavenly.

I got home Thursday evening feeling really horny and excited. I wondered how hubby would be after his first day of denial. It was nearly eight by the time I got home, and hubby was well on with cooking the dinner. He greeted me warmly and told me he loved me, and that I looked great, and asked me about my day.

I realised that I was starving, so he served dinner and we ate, and chatted about my day. Afterwards he shooed me to the living room to watch TV while he cleared the dishes and tidied the kitchen. When he was finished he came through to where I was sitting and kneeled in front of my feet.

"Please may I kiss your pussy?"

"Yes, my love, you may. Don't rush, we've got all evening."

He was fantastic. He licked me so slowly and gently. For at least forty five minutes he didn't make any attempt to make me cum, he just caressed my pussy lips, clit and bum with his tongue. As I started to get more and more aroused, he repeated the previous night's technique of edging me over and over again. He had become a little more sophisticated, however, so instead of getting me close and then stopping, he would get me close, then gradually slow, bringing me back away from my orgasm. It felt like floating in the sea, being lifted up to an excited state, then gently lowered away from it. Gradually, gradually, he would get me even closer, and arouse me faster, so I kept thinking each time that this time would be the one.

Just when I thought I would go mad if I didn't cum, he did it differently, building me up slowly but inexorably, and I knew that this was going to be the big one. He was doing bold purposeful licks across my clit. Not fast but strong and determined. I accelerated towards my climax, my arousal getting higher and higher and higher, until whoosh...I was over the edge of the cliff and flying through the air! It felt as though the whole of my lower body was convulsing, not just my clitoris. Hubby gave lots of little licks to my clit, keeping my spasms going for what felt like minutes. It was a fantastic orgasm, and I was so thrilled and proud of my brilliant husband.

"My God, that was fantastic! You are a genius with your tongue!"

"Thank you my love. Can I carry on kissing you gently please?"

"Oh yes my love, you can."

So he did just that. Giving my clit, and pussy lips little loving gentle kisses for most of the rest of the evening. I stopped him at 10:30 so he could watch Newsnight, after which we went to bed.

Friday evening I was determined to be strong and not have hubby kiss me again, as we were due to have great sex on Saturday morning, but when it came to it, I wasn't strong. Hubby spent the whole evening with his head between my legs again, and he didn't disappoint. This time he tried a different approach again, by licking me slowly and gently for about half an hour, then suddenly taking me flat out to a shattering orgasm. He did that three times over the course of the evening, leaving me completely satisfied and exhausted.

Saturday morning I told hubby that I was very proud of him and that he would get his full sex, as he had totally deserved it. Afterwards I put the cage in my bedside drawer and told him it could stay there until the middle of the following week, as I really didn't feel he was ready for full chastity yet.

He was so happy, and went on kissing my pussy all weekend, which kept me very happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Start at Chastity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds