• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Melanie's Seduction Ch. 02

Melanie's Seduction Ch. 02

Tessa C did a great job of editing.

On the day of the carnival Melanie got a further surprise: The carnival costumes were even skimpier than the practice ones. The skirt sat so low on her hips that she worried it might show the top of her buttocks; the waistband was barely above her pubic bone. The top was more like a halter-top, cut very low. Her areolas were only just covered. She had little choice, however, as the other girls did not seem to mind and she could not let everyone down.

Before getting on the float James insisted that everyone smoke from a large "reefer" he had brought. Although Melanie would never normally consider such a thing, she felt she had to join in with the crowd and get into the spirit of the West Indian carnival. Michael happily joined in, encouraged by Lisa.

The dancing began on the carnival vehicle. Melanie felt the drug kick in and all her inhibitions melted away. During the first act she was dancing with Michael and she let his hands wander even further than was common in the very sensual dance. Melanie found herself becoming more and more aroused, helped along by the ready supply of alcohol on the float which Michael constantly passed to her. The fact that she was dancing to the reggae rhythms in front of hundreds of people just made the whole experience even more surreal and, in a strange way, erotic.

Just when she had gotten so turned on that she was worried her panties would become drenched, she realized she was being passed over to James! In her befuddled state she had forgotten the changeover that was planned for half way through the carnival drive. Melanie realized a large, black man - who knew how to press all her buttons - would be holding her very closely while she was in her aroused state. Her mental turmoil increased when Lisa give her a big wink and said, "Enjoy yourself!" as she passed by while changing partners. Melanie decided to try to relax and let her mind wander elsewhere.

Her plan was disrupted when she felt James' large dark hands rubbing lotion all over her. She was about to say something when she realized all of the dark people were putting sun cream on their white partners, including Lisa on Michael. She realized it probably symbolized racial cooperation and was very practical as the sun was strong and the white dancers would burn.

"Just relax, girl," James said in his deep, masterful voice, so she shut her eyes and did just that.

The feeling of his powerful hands roaming at will over her soft, exposed flesh was exciting; in her aroused and intoxicated state, even she could not deny this. She gasped as his long, dark fingers moved from her neck, down towards her partially exposed breasts. Opening her eyes she saw strong, dark fingers dipping deeply into her pale cleavage, practically cupping her round breasts. She started to object when James said, softly, "This is the tenderest skin, and the easiest to burn".

She knew he was right, but could not contain another gasp as his long, black fingers rubbed all around her milk white cleavage, lingering on the tops of her breasts, confidently brushing her pink, rock-hard nipples as he applied lotion just under the edge of her very low-cut top. When James completed this act which was part sun protection, part erotic massage he cheekily squeezed both of her erect points. Melanie could not stifle a soft moan at this, and was embarrassed to see Lisa smile knowingly at her reaction.

Unknown to Melanie, James was also smiling broadly as he completed the second stage of her physical conditioning: getting Melanie used to black hands caressing her erogenous zones while she was aroused. After five minutes of this treatment, which included the tops of her legs and her very sensitive inner thighs, Melanie was protected from the sun but was more hot and bothered than ever.

The dancing resumed and she could not help but feel excitement, even as she tried to imagine herself elsewhere. The cream had left a slightly oily sheen on her body and James' hands seemed to caress her as they slid along her skin during the interracial couples' performance of the very sensuous dances. Then came the salsa. James pushed his muscular thigh deeply between Melanie's legs before his large hands grasped her left cheek and her waist. Their difference in height meant she was effectively lifted off the ground with only her toes touching the floor.

Her womanhood was pressed against his muscular leg, grinding into him with every move. This stimulated her entire femininity, from anus to clitoris. As the dance moves pulled her first back and forward, then side to side on his leg she could feel her womanhood becoming wetter and wetter. She knew the evidence of her excitement must be dripping from her panties, and hoped James did not notice. She blushed with embarrassment. Unfortunately for her, James knew exactly what he was doing and the effect it was having. Lisa had told him many of Melanie's sexual responses which she had gleaned from the white girl during drunken conversations. James knew that things were well on track.

*****

At the end of parade day James invited them all back to his place. Though Melanie was uncertain, Michael encouraged her to come along. He was also a little drunk and Lisa had enticed him with many glimpses of her very large, round, dark breasts. The two couples spent a long time drinking even more and listening to reggae. James then took Melanie upstairs under the pretext of getting more drinks, leaving Michael alone with the voluptuous Lisa.

"Come, let's do the dance again," he said, and Melanie, both drunk and stoned, complied. She felt James' hands take control of her body and she moved to the music as she had been conditioned to do over the last several weeks. He firmly but sensuously directed and caressed her body as she swayed to the insistent Caribbean beat. She even closed her eyes at James' command.

His dark hands moved smoothly over her soft white skin. She felt cool air on her body, not realizing James had easily stripped her flimsy clothing. When he lay her on the bed she was grateful for the chance to relax. She was incredibly aroused, still submissive, and very, VERY wet. She was ripe for the picking, another sexy white girl about to be taken by a well endowed black man - an increasing trend in the modem world.

Very groggy, Melanie realized James was over top of her and felt his muscular legs firmly edge hers apart. When she blearily opened her eyes, Melanie saw James' large frame covering her, almost filling her vision with his muscular black chest. Only her blue eyes and brown hair were visible over his wide shoulders. His broad chest with its wiry, curly hair was already stimulating her erect, pink nipples. As she dimly grasped her vulnerable position, she felt a warm, thick object nestle against her womanhood! With a start she attempted to sit up, but her state rendered her helpless in James' gentle grip.

One of his large hands held her round, white buttock firmly but gently. The other lay flat on her stomach and lower abdomen, controlling her hips. He mimicked the control he had exerted over her slim frame during the dance. Melanie felt her peril as the massive head of James' large, black cock started to edge into her. She grunted as his negroid thickness stretched her outer labia. She was slight at 5'1", and very slender. Michael's cock was just shy of 5" and very slim; she had never really been stretched. James' cock had a much thicker head than Michael's, she realized, and she gasped as it gradually pushed apart her damp labia. Now that her lips were parted, all it took was a firm thrust from James and the thick head fully entered her.

"Ugggnhh!" she grunted at this unthinkable penetration. She realized she was about to be just another white girl initiated by James into interracial sex. While her white mind rebelled against this, her white pussy was helpless to stop the intrusion. She soon realized his manhood thickened from head to base; every inch of penetration would spread her wider.

"Relax," said James as he slid deeper into his white conquest. "You will love this once I stretch you out."

"No! Ugh, ugh!" she grunted as her pussy was dominated by his black cock. She shook her head and upper body trying to get away, but that did little good as he had a firm, controlling grip on her slim, white hips. This was the penetration of yet another tight white pussy by an oversized black cock. His thickness pulled her labia in and out with every slow, masterful thrust, stimulating her clit and massaging every part of her pussy, including her g spot. Her pussy grew wetter and wetter! Melanie had previously ignored blacks as a group, but there was no ignoring the effects of this black penetration upon her white body and mind.

"UGHNNNN." She grunted again as yet another inch of hard, black cock edged into her. He was deeper inside her now than Michael had EVER been. The truth was that her mind was being opened as much as her body. As her femininity moistened further and grew accustomed to this huge invader Melanie started to understand what was behind the many interracial liaisons she had seen between pretty, white girls and large, black men. Melanie was panting heavily now, partly from her attempts to escape this taboo penetration, and partly, she realized, from excitement. Her attempts to remain unresponsive were thwarted by James' masterful approach and deep knowledge of female reactions.

Having stretched Melanie with the first half of his cock he now rocked gently back and forth, letting her adapt to his size while his girth stimulated both Melanie's clitoris and her G-spot. Every stroke of this pleasure-giving black phallus chipped away at Melanie's unconscious assumption that blacks were a slightly inferior race. In fact, this penetration reinforced what she had heard during conversations with Lisa and some other white girls from the club that black men were far superior lovers than white men. This illicit thought sent a shiver through her body.

Accepting her inability to escape from this unwanted coupling, Melanie decided to act like a dead person and take her mind away from this unthinkable act. James smiled at her strategy. It would allow him to really stimulate the white girl's beautiful, passive body. Using the knowledge of Melanie's sexual preferences and erogenous zones that Lisa had passed on to him, he went to work. First he ensured her nipples were hard, stimulated by the wiry hairs on his rock-hard chest. Then he gently bit the side of her delicate neck- a very sensitive area for her - eliciting an involuntary shiver. All the while his thick, hard cock was massaging her tight, wet tunnel.

Melanie heard gentle moans and feminine coos and was shocked when she realized the sounds were coming from her! James' well-planned assault was having the intended effect. She realized that her strategy of no response was doomed. She tried one last gambit.

"No, James, we can't! The races... should not... mix!" Melanie gasped between involuntary moans.

"Why not?" he asked. "This is just the logical conclusion to today's integration dances."

Melanie tried to formulate a response but James simply put an end to the argument by thrusting a little faster, rendering Melanie speechless with sexual excitement.

"How do I compare to Michael? Am I bigger?" James taunted before dipping his head to forcefully suck her erect, pink nipples. She could only coo with feminine sexual fulfillment as her masterful black lover took her skillfully. He filled her in a way Michael never would.

Melanie gradually realized the unthinkable: this black man was going to bring her to an earth-shattering orgasm! One far stronger than any of her white lovers had ever managed, Michael included!

James felt the beginnings of Melanie's orgasm: the involuntary raising of her knees, the tightening of her arms around his broad, dark shoulders. No longer trying to hold him off, she was pulling him closer instead. Having initiated many white women he recognized her mental turmoil and now chose to give another turn of the screw.

He slowed his controlled thrusts into the slim white girl, keeping her on the edge, and whispered, "Just think, Melanie, I am doing this to you with only half my length. Imagine your pleasure once I have stretched you to take my full ten inches."

James looked down between their bodies, drawing Melanie's pleasure-filled gaze to the crux of their union. Melanie was shocked by the truth of his words; there was as much of him outside of her as in! It was the sheer thickness and hardness of his manhood that was giving her such tremendous pleasure; he had so much more in reserve! His cock thickened all the way down to its base!

The realization that James might be able to give her even more pleasure tipped her over the edge and Melanie came harder than she ever had before. Her pelvis bucked as though with a mind of its own, grinding against his black cock. She panted wildly, while her slim arms firmly wrapped around her new lover's shoulders.

James drove his point forward, cumming in the slim, white girl while whispering: "This is why you see so many pretty, white girls with us blacks. Just remember this feeling when you're next in bed with your skinny white boy."

His words burned into Melanie's consciousness as the unwanted but overwhelming orgasm rolled on and on, taking her to the edge of consciousness. Her hips ground against him, his words opening her mind as wide as his huge cock had her pussy.

She panted wantonly as the Negro's huge girth made her cum again and again. None of her orgasms with Michael could compare to this. She realized that if James was a fair representation, black men were not only better lovers for white women; they were in a different league. Melanie tried to banish this forbidden thought even as her hips bucked and her pussy contracted again and again, milking the pleasure-giving invader.

****

Downstairs and unaware of how far James had gone, Michael thought he had made great progress with the busty Lisa. She had allowed Michael to remove her top and suck her large, chocolate-coloured breasts. While she had not allowed him to feel her up below the waist, she had slipped her hand into Michael's trousers. Feeling his hard, but thin, penis, Lisa stifled a smile as she thought of the big surprise Melanie would be getting upstairs.

She whispered, "That's right, suck me Michael."

Unable to control himself under the physical and mental stimulation, Michael came hard into Lisa's hand and over the front of his slacks. This had all been part of James' plan. Michael was now on the back foot, satisfied and embarrassed at the same time. Lisa calmed him and helped him clean up before Melanie came down.

Melanie, having recovered from her mind-blowing orgasm, could not leave the bedroom quickly enough and James, with an insight gained through experience, let her go. He was satisfied, knowing his seed had been planted deeply into Melanie in more ways than one.

On their way back to their flat, Michael was fairly quiet which suited Melanie as she did not want to have to think about her experience right now. When they went to bed Michael did ask Melanie what James and she had got up to.

"Well we kissed" said Melanie not wanting to lie but unable to tell the whole explosive truth.

"Was he a good kisser?" asked Michael.

"Yes he was a very good kisser," she said unable to lie and remembering the deep soul kiss he gave her as his hugeness first entered her - the shock had led her to gasp and her wide open mouth had been covered by his much larger one. James' thick negro tongue had entered her small mouth in parallel with this thick black cock pushing between her small and tight lower lips and even during the physical shock of the penetration, the symbolism had not been lost on her.

"What about Lisa's kissing?" she asked and Michael's evasiveness made her realise that more had gone on than kissing downstairs as well. With that the couple fell asleep, both of them rather uneasily.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Melanie's Seduction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 869 milliseconds