• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Saving Savannah Ch. 06

Saving Savannah Ch. 06

123

"And the winners of the National Cheerleading Championships are... the Lancer Hellcats!"

The crowd cheered loudly and confetti began rapidly falling down around them as the Hellcats began screaming, yelling and jumping up and down in triumph. However Savannah Monroe was barely aware of any of it, which was kind of funny.

Savannah had always imagined reacting just like her fellow Hellcats, but while the overwhelming feeling of joy and triumph was just as amazing as Savannah had imagined it, if not more so, there was only one person in the entire world Savannah wanted to share this precious moment with. The person who's hand she'd been squeezing so hard she had thought it might break, and right now despite the loud noise and all the people around them was the only person in Savannah's world. That person of course being Marti Perkins, the girl Savannah loved with all her heart.

Turning to her beautiful blonde girlfriend Savannah smiled. Marti smiled back, the two girls staring at each other for a few moments before the blonde moved in for a hug. As she did so the last academic year flashed before Savannah's eyes. She saw herself meeting Marti for the first time, the blonde trying out for the Hellcats, the two of them becoming roommates, trying to be friends, their first kiss, the first time they made love, all Savannah's turmoil as Marti helped her accept who she was, how patient and loving Marti had been with her, how she had been there for her and promised she always would be, and how she was the reason that Savannah no longer quietly hated herself and feared rejection from those around her if the truth ever came out. Then Savannah thought how Marti made her happier than she could have ever imagined. Then Savannah smiled again, and jumped into Marti's arms. Literally, Savannah wrapping her legs around Marti's waist and her arms around the blonde's neck so her girlfriend was forced to hold her up in the air.

Pretty much every time Savannah did this it caught Marti off guard, but this time perhaps more than ever before Marti was afraid for a few seconds she was going to drop the most precious thing in the world to her. Luckily like every other time Marti was able to find her balance but she remained shocked by this action as it was so intimate, and even after six months Savannah had been hesitant to hold her hand outside of the grounds of Lancer, The Rat and Cheer Town.

For a moment Marti wondered whether Savannah was hoping to pass this off as just an enthusiastic celebration, one which would probably go pretty much unnoticed giving all the other Hellcats were happily embracing each other. Then she looked up into the eyes of the girl she loved, becoming lost in them for wonderful moment. Then Savannah slowly lent down and pressed her lips to Marti's.

Like most of the times they kissed both girls became completely lost in it, the whole world falling away and their minds clearing of all thoughts as they focused only on each other. The variable part of the equation was whether the kiss was heated and lustful or soft and tender. In this case it was the latter, and while both types of kiss were equally passionate the two cheerleaders would later think that soft and tender was definitely the appropriate option for this occasion.

Eventually Savannah broke the kiss, pressed her forehead against Marti's, smiled and then softly said, "I love you."

Marti smiled warmly back and said, "I love you too."

Savannah then smiled again, only this time it wasn't quite so... innocent. There was a twinkle in her girlfriend's eyes which Marti recognised and welcomed, especially when Savannah lent down to whisper in her ear, "You're so getting laid tonight."

This had Marti smiling happily, and blushing a little.

Savannah had spend a lot of time feeling guilty that she was still hesitant to show Marti affection publicly but she had found something of a consolation prize for the blonde, that being whispering in Marti's ear how much she wanted her. Savannah used mostly innocent words to do so because she was a little uncomfortable with bad words but they still seemed to have a very positive effect, one in which Savannah usually reaped the benefits of later on, which given the look in Marti's eyes would definitely be the case tonight.

Then all of a sudden a familiar voice broke up the moment, "Get a room you two."

Turning to look at Alice with a grin on her face Marti said, "We have one."

"So use it, before tomorrow's headline becomes 'Lesbian Cheerleaders Win'." Alice said, briefly glancing to the cameras taking their pictures and filming them, the latter of which hopefully not picking up this conversation under the loud noise going on around them.

"It's probably a little late for that." Marti shrugged after disentangling herself from Savannah and giving a glance in the same direction, "But hey, I'd have thought you'd like being front-page news."

"Only if the story is about me! Thanks to your little stunt I might not even get a mention..." Alice complained, pausing as an idea suddenly popped into her head and then suddenly walking off yelling, "Frankie, honey, where are you?"

Marti watched with disbelief as Alice marched over to Frankie, grabbed hold of her big hair and shoved her tongue down the surprised girl's throat... who after a few seconds seemed kind of ok with it as she kissed back. Then Marti and Savannah joined in the celebration, eventually hugging each and everyone of their teammates before accepting the trophy and posing for various pictures.

When they finally headed for the showers Marti pulled Savannah aside and asked, "Are... are you going to be ok with this? If people make a fuss out of the kiss I mean."

Savannah smiled softly and said, "Let them."

"But-" Marti began.

"Shhhhh." Savannah murmured softly, briefly kissing the other cheerleader before continuing, "I'm tired of hesitating every time I introduce you as my girlfriend, or stumble over the words. Not that I'm sure I can stop, or always take your hand the second you offer it, but this way everyone in the cheerleading community and a few more know about us. That makes things easier... besides, it's not like we could take it back even if we wanted too... I mean, I know I wouldn't."

Marti smiled at Savannah's obvious reluctance to speak on her behalf, "Me neither."

"Oh... good." Savannah smiled.

Just then they heard their coach Vanessa call out, "Hurry up girls! We've got interviews to get too, then after that I'm taking all of you out to celebrate. Tonight the Hellcats party in style!"

*

Raising his glass Michael Verdura, a.k.a. Alice's rich father, proudly toasted, "To the Hellcats."

Those words were then echoed around the table, everyone on it quickly knocking their glass against his and each other's in celebration before the table became filled with chatter again as particularly the cheerleaders themselves waited hungrily for their food. There were two exceptions as Marti and Savannah were quite content with holding hands underneath the table and smiling at each other. Which unfortunately they paid for, Alice once again deciding to rain on their parade, this time using Marti's mother to do it.

"So, Wanda..." Alice called out, waiting until she had the other woman's attention before asking, "How are you adjusting to having a lesbian daughter? Last I heard you were having a tough time with it, and after Marti's little stunt today it's pretty clear the cats out of the bag once and for all."

Marti glared at Alice and then cringed as her mother answered, "Well, it was kind of hard at first. I always imagined my life a certain way, you know? And that included Marti shacking up with a man and popping out lots of little rugrats, but you know, Savannah's a sweet girl, and Marti could do a lot worse. Besides, have you tasted this girl's cooking? I swear if Marti doesn't stick a ring on her finger soon I will!"

That got a chorus of laughs, or at least giggles, from the other members of the table. Which of course weren't just the Hellcats themselves but their friends and families, which made the situation perhaps one of the most embarrassing of Marti's life. Not that she hadn't thought about popping the question, but she'd already pacifically explained to her Mom neither she or Savannah were ready for that kind of commitment. If, or hopefully when, it happened it had to be right, and this wasn't the time or place to discuss it.

Of course getting mad wouldn't help so Marti tried to laugh it off, "I've told you before Mom, if you try and steal Savannah from me I will have to kill you. But hey, after what happened earlier maybe Alice is available."

"Mmmmm, na." Alice smirked, "Kissing Frankie didn't suck, but I prefer cock. Isn't that right babe?"

"No comment." Lewis said dryly before his girlfriend pulled him into a kiss.

"Lucky, lucky Lewis." Marti mocked, still not entirely sure whether to be happy that her two teammates had got back together.

On the one hand Marti kind of thought Lewis deserved better, but he seemed happy. He even confessed that in his time apart from Alice he'd learned that he preferred girls that were 'challenging'. And he kind of helped Alice mellow out a little.

But not a lot, Alice turning to the one member of the table who had been in competition with them that day and asking, "How about you, loser? How are you doing with having a dyke for a sister?"

Scowling at the boastful winner Charlotte murmured, "Fine."

"You don't look or sound fine." Alice pointed out.

"Well..." Charlotte began, glancing over at Savannah before adding, "I always knew Savannah was... different. And unhappy. Like, really unhappy. She always pretended not to be, but I could tell, you know? And Marti makes Savannah happy. Happier than I've ever seen her, which I guess is what is important. Besides, the church's views on sex are so old-fashioned and totally out of touch with today's society. So I might always find the whole gay thing a little icky, but I love my big queer sister, and if it ever happens I'll totally be a bridesmaid at her lesbian wedding. Or commitment ceremony or whatever."

This got another round of giggles, particularly Savannah obviously embarrassed by this whole conversation. Luckily help was at hand.

"Alice, stop picking on Marti and Savannah." Lewis warned, not for the first time.

"Oh what a you going to do, refuse to have sex with me again?" Alice shot back, immediately regretting it given the look on her boyfriend's face, "Damn, I'm totally in a relationship with a girl too aren't I?"

"Alice, be nicer to Lewis." Michael warned his daughter, quickly adding, "And your friends."

"Whatever Dad." Alice grumbled, "I was just messing around."

"Because you're jealous?" Savannah piped up, feeling emboldened by Marti squeezing her hand and the alcohol running through her veins.

"Na, I told you I prefer cock." Alice scoffed dismissively.

"I don't know, your kiss with Frankie was pretty passionate." Savannah said, looking over at Frankie, "What do you think?"

"It didn't suck." Frankie grinned.

"Oh shut up." Alice pouted, a slight redness to her cheeks which didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh my Gosh Alice, are you blushing?" Savannah grinned happily.

"Looks like Lewis is about to lose another girlfriend to a girl." Marti laughed.

"Hey, what did I do?" Lewis complained before adding, "Besides, we were never really dating."

"Because you were too busy trying to delude yourself into believing you weren't in love with Savannah." Alice pointed out, "Which you still owe me a thank you for snapping you out of by the way."

"I'm pretty sure I did, and you were only doing it to win a bet. But, since I'm in a generous mood... thank you." Marti sighed, then added, "Seriously thanks... but that's all you're getting, ok? I'm not going to sleep with you, and I'm sure as hell not sharing Savannah, so if you wanna have some lesbian fun go find another girl and stop hitting on us. We're taken."

There was another round of giggles, and another after Frankie added, "And again, I'm available."

"Enough girls." Vanessa said, kind of wishing she'd spoken up sooner but she'd gotten distracted by her fiancé, "Tonight is supposed to be about celebrating."

"Exactly!" Alice's father said, again raising his glass, "And I'm paying!"

This got another round of cheers and raised classes, and even though particularly Alice and Marti kept sniping at each other, and Wanda continue to be something of an embarrassment to her daughter, at least Marti and Savannah had each other and plenty of alcohol.

A few more embarrassing and/or infuriating conversations later most of the older family members made their excuses and left the Hellcats to go to the nearest bar to continue their celebration. Wanda of course continued to hang around, somehow embarrassing Marti even more as she drank the Hellcats under the table, one by one the cheerleaders making their excuses and staggering off to their thankfully nearby hotel rooms. As captain Savannah insisted on staying as long as possible even though she was the first one to be hammered out of her mind.

When Savannah finally agreed to leave, leaving Wanda to 'look after' the surviving Hellcats, Marti found herself with a serious case of déjà vu.

"I love you Marti." Savannah Monroe slurred as she stumbled into the hotel room she shared with Marti thanks to a lot of help from her girlfriend.

"Yeah, you mentioned that. A lot." Marti smiled as she kicked the door closed behind them, her arms busy making sure the brunette who was resting against her shoulder didn't fall, "You also mentioned that, in no particular order, you love Charlotte, Lewis, Alice, my Mom, Lancer, colours, koalas, bunnies, kittens, puppies, nail polish, my big boobs, my cute butt, my sexy mouth and talented little tongue, all of which were your words by the way, my 'curly-curly' hair, pretty lights, and everyone in the whole entire world, but especially all the Hellcats of course."

"But I love you the best." Savannah murmured dreamily, before adding, "I love you more than anything."

"Well, I love you more." Marti said softly, gently kissing Savannah's forehead before she started guiding Savannah towards the bed.

"Nu-uh, I love you more!" Savannah insisted.

"Well, I-" Marti began before suddenly she tripped over Savannah's feet. Or Savannah tripped over hers. Marti wasn't sure, but one second they were walking, the next they were crashing downwards.

Luckily they were close enough to the bed so that they landed directly on top of it. As a result there was a brief moment of silence and then Savannah burst out laughing and Marti couldn't help join in with a few giggles of her own.

Then the room became deafeningly silent as the two girls stared into each other's eyes. It gave Marti the chance to briefly reminisce how similar this was to the first night she saw Savannah drunk, a night which had set so much in motion. Then again perhaps Marti and Savannah were already on a collision course at that point and it had been inevitable that something was going to happen between them. Marti wasn't sure. All she knew was that even though nothing had technically happened that night it was one of the first milestones changing their relationship from friendship to something so much better. So kind of getting to relive that night seemed like a blessing.

Of course they were in a completely different room, in a completely different state, and while back then Marti had so desperately fought and even denied the urges she felt for the beautiful girl underneath her now Marti was only too happy to give in to them.

Luckily the same seemed to be true for Savannah who welcomed Marti's lips with her own and even lifted her head slightly when Marti started lowering her lips downwards. Then Marti gently grabbed hold of Savannah's head and guided it back down to the bed sheets, wanting to make sure her girlfriend was as comfortable as possible before she allowed herself to become lost in their latest kiss.

Like their very public one earlier this kiss started out soft and tender however it quickly changed to heated and lustful, like many other times Marti reintroducing her tongue to Savannah's being the thing that ignited the flame of lust between them. Or more accurately reignited it given that whenever she wasn't telling Marti what she loved Savannah was whispering in the blonde's ear about how much she wanted her, wanted her body and wanted, no, needed Marti to touch her and make her feel good. The memory of that was the only thing echoing in Marti's mind as she grinded herself down against her fellow cheerleader, however when they broke apart for air Marti's annoying rational mind kicked in again.

"We can't do this." Marti groaned, hating herself for saying it.

"Why not?" Savannah asked, sounding confused.

"You're drunk." Marti pointed out, "I can't take advantage of you like this."

"But Marti, you're my girlfriend! You can't take advantage of me." Savannah argued.

"I'm not sure that's true." Marti muttered softly.

"It is." Savannah insisted, "I'm yours. That means you can have me whenever you want."

"I'm... I'm not sure that's true." Marti murmured, wishing that she would just shut up and do a Savannah said.

"Nu-uh, it'ssss true!" Savannah slightly slurred before smiling, "Besides, I want you too. I really, really want you too."

Marti bit her lip, her eyes briefly glancing over Savannah's body as she contemplated the other girl's words. Not that Savannah gave her much chance to think about it.

"Come on Marti, please? You'rrrre pretty drunk toooo, and you want this too, don't you? Mmmmmm, I can tell." Savannah grinned, leaning up to whisper in Marti's ear as sexily as she could, "I can tell you want to fuck me... I want you to, so do it... fuck me."

This was totally unfair, Savannah knew exactly what doing that did to Marti. Knew how sexy Marti found Savannah swearing like that, the good little Christian girl who never cussed outside the bedroom, unless she was whispering in Marti's ear like this, actually asking Marti to fuck her. Begging her to fuck her.

Then Savannah sealed the deal, "Please Marti, I'll let you do whatever you want, just please fuck me."

After biting her lip again Marti asked, "Whatever I want?"

"Uh-huh." Savannah quickly agreed, "You can do anything to me, or make me do anything to you, just please fuck me. I need you to fuck me Marti. I need you."

"Ok." Marti said, after briefly licking her lips, "Let's get you out of these clothes."

"Yay!" Savannah grinned happily, lifting her arms up expectantly.

Marti smiled softly, quickly kissed the other girl and then grabbed hold of Savannah's top and pulled it over her head. There was another, longer kiss, then Marti's top was removed, then their bras, shoes, skirts, socks and finally their panties. In between each item of clothing that was removed they kissed, each longer than the last and the final couple of lip locks were so long and heated Marti wondered if they were ever going to be naked.

Honestly there was part of Marti which would have been perfectly happy to spend the entire night kissing the girl she loved, and maybe that's what she should be doing anyway, however Savannah had unknowingly given her an opportunity to do something she wanted to do for quite a while, and Marti wasn't in the mood to let it slide.

So after one more marathon kissing session, this time involving their naked flesh rubbing against each other in all the right places, Marti huskily said, "Turn over!"

Savannah was clearly taken aback by Marti's demanding tone, and honestly it had been a little more harsh than Marti had intended, however before she could apologise the cheerleader saw a spark of lust in her captain's eyes which made her hold her tongue.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Saving Savannah Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds