• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Submissive Mommy

My Submissive Mommy

12

Suzy was a single mom who worked hard to raise her son John by herself. It was important to her that John receive a good education and she made sure he worked hard in school and completed homework fully. She was so proud when he ended up with a full academic scholarship to a prestigious university.

Suzy and John were always very close and when he made Dean's List his first semester the only person he really wanted to share the news with was his Mom. He had been planning to hang out with his girlfriend, Georgia for the weekend before going home for Christmas break but he couldn't wait to get home and tell his Mom his great news.

John left early on Friday and drove home. He was so happy to pull into his driveway and parked next to his mom. He grabbed his bag and headed into the house.

"Mom I'm home" he said as he took his coat off. When she didn't reply he headed up the stairs to his bedroom to put his things away. As he neared his mom's room he could hear moaning and his first thought was that she might be hurt.

He rushed forward and looked in the open door only to see his mom lying naked on the bed tugging on her nipples and shoving a vibrator in and out of her pussy and in the throes of an orgasm. He quickly went back downstairs and went into the kitchen before she saw him.

He didn't know what to think or do. He grabbed something to eat and was about to sit down at the table when his mom came downstairs and into the room.

"Johnny, what a surprise. I thought you were coming home Monday morning. Is something wrong?"

The thought of what he just saw kept running through his head but he snapped out if it and said "I couldn't wait to share my good news with you Mom. I made Dean's List my first semester!" he beamed.

She hurried over and hugged him, stroked his face and kissed his cheek and said "Oh Johnny, what exciting news. Your hard work paid off."

John could smell her pussy on her fingers and could only think of the feeling of her fat boobs pressed against his chest. His cock started to get hard. What was wrong with him he thought. He stepped back and said "Thanks Mom."

She suggested they celebrate later tonight and she'd make his favourite meal for dinner.

"That sounds great Mom. Speaking of food I'm starved and tired from the drive and the intense last week of school. I'm going to take this sandwich up to my room and grab a nap." He said but he really just needed to be alone and get his head together.

"Okay Johnny I have to run out to the store anyway to get some things for dinner tonight."

He headed up to his room and flopped down on his bed. He couldn't stop thinking about his mom no matter how hard he tried. How soft her fat body felt against him. The smell of her pussy. Seeing her sprawled on her bed naked. Her fat boobs jiggling as she shoved the vibrator into her squelching pussy. His cock got harder and harder and he found himself taking it out of his pants and stroking it before he even realized it. Once he realized he was too far gone. He needed to cum. He wondered what it would feel like to fuck his mom, to cum inside her fat pussy, her fat ass, her mouth. He came suddenly and harder than he ever had before. As he watched rope after rope of cum spurt out of his young cock, he realized he had to have his mom for real and he wouldn't let anything get in his way. He just had to figure out how. He fell asleep with his hand on his still hard cock.

Suzy came home from the store. She was so proud of her son. He had grown into such a wonderful young man. She smiled as she put away the groceries and set about marinating the steaks for dinner. As she went to put the steaks in the fridge she clumsily bumped the dish against the door and spilt marinade on her blouse and pants. She went up the back stairs to go change and as she passed by John's room she peeked in on him and was surprised at what she saw. He was rapidly stroking his cock, eyes shut tight and moaning aloud.

"Mmmmm I like seeing you on your knees in front of me. That's right open that mouth wide and take it all, then I'm going to fuck your fat ass. If you're a good girl I'll lick your clit to a nice hard orgasm before I fuck that pretty fat pussy of yours."

She knew she should look away and carry on to her room but she just couldn't. She wondered who the lucky girl was. She finally got a hold of herself and blushed at her thoughts and started to move on.

"That's a very hairy cunt Mommy, that's gonna have to change." She froze. What did he say? 'Mommy?' She couldn't believe her ears and hurried on to her bedroom.

She quickly stripped off her blouse and pants and put them in her bathroom sink to soak before the stains set in. As she turned to step back into her room she caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror and noticed a big wet spot on the front of her panties. Was she really soaking wet, seeing her son play with himself or at the thought he might be thinking about her. Mesmerized she slowly slid her hand down over her round belly and onto her wet panties. She pushed hard against the wet spot as she thought about him wanking his rigid fat cock. Was he really talking about her? She couldn't help it she slipped her finger into the side of her panties and rubbed her clit hard and tweaked her nipples through her bra as she thought of her son demanding she suck his cock as she kneeled before him.

He had never spoken forcefully to her before but the thought of it made her soak her panties even more. She quickly slipped her wet panties and her bra off. She looked at her big curvy body in the mirror and reached up and grabbed a large saggy boob in each hand. Her nipples were erect and she pinched them and rubbed them between her fingers. Mmmmmm that felt so good. She thought about John grabbing them as she sucked his beautiful young cock.

She slipped a hand down between her legs and watched as she rubbed herself. Didn't he say if she was a good girl he would lick her clit before he fucked her pussy. Mmmmm nice she thought as she dipped a finger inside her pussy and swirled it around before pulling it out and sliding it into her mouth and sucking her juices off. Mmmmmm yummy she tasted sweet and tangy. She slipped her hand down again and began rubbing her clit furiously as she thought of what her son tastes like. She was so horny and wet now.

She pulled her nipple so hard that her saggy, heavy tit lifted right off her chest. He said he wanted to fuck her ass too. She had never done that but she loved the thought of it she let go of her nipple and her fat tit slapped back against her chest and jiggled before settling as she licked her index finger and reached back and ran it around the edge of her rosebud for the first time ever. She shivered at the feeling and dared to stick just tip of her finger into that sweet ring. She winced for a second then relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. She slowly pumped it in and out just up to her first knuckle as she thought about her son's hard cock. That little bit combined with the furious rubbing of her clit was enough to throw her over the edge and into a massive orgasm. Just as she was coming down she pulled her fingertip out of her asshole and stuck it in her mouth. The tangy taste and the thought of sucking her son's cock after he pulled it out of her ass sent her into a second orgasm this one so strong her knees gave out and she fell to the floor and cried out "Fuck yes Johnny that felt so good. Please do that to Mommy again."

John heard a loud bang and rushed to check on his mom. He reached her bedroom in time to hear her say that and found her on her knees naked in her bathroom. Her hand was still on her clit and he could smell her pussy. The sight of her naked on her knees before him made him instantly hard. He couldn't believe what he had heard her say, did she really want him like he wanted her.

She looked up and saw him and blushed furiously as she quickly tried to cover herself up. She knew he heard her from the look on his face. She bowed her head in shame and John quickly bent down and put his arm around her and helped her to her feet as he wrapped her in a tight embrace and walked her to her bed. He pulled the bedding aside and got her into bed and laid down next to her and held her tight. She was quietly sobbing into his chest too embarrassed to look at him. He cuddled her tight as he stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"Sshhhh sshhhh Mom it's okay." he whispered as he removed the sheet covering her fat naked body. She tried to cover herself as her skin is bright red as she blushed from head to toe.

"Why are you blushing Mom?" He says gently.

"Because I'm embarrassed and ashamed" she sobbed.

"Why?" He asked

"You're my son. It's wrong. I'm a monster" She started sobbing hard now.

"Mom" he said "Take a deep breath and calm down." John slowly strokes her back. She starts to relax slightly. He lifts her chin to look her in the eye

"Mom, I saw you earlier today when you were using your vibrator" She tried to pull her head back down as her cheeks heated up from the utter embarrassment she felt but he wouldn't let her. He found her embarrassment so erotic and his cock got even harder in his pants.

"Seeing you was so hot and I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I stroked myself thinking of you Mom." He said as he stared deeply into her eyes. She dipped her eyes and said "I know, I saw you and heard you call out as you came"

"Look at me" he said firmly and she complied "we both want this so why fight it" as he started stroking her side. "Let me see you, all of you."

"No John, I'm too fat." She said.

"Nonsense" he said "I love your curves Mom, I always have. Now let me see" he said more firmly. He moved her arm back to her side and leaned her from her side to her back. He sat up and looked her up and down. Then slowly slid his hand down her side and over her round belly giving it a little shake and loving how it jiggled. He was so excited, he couldn't believe he was touching his own naked mother, it was so taboo but he realized he really wanted to control her between the fantasy he had earlier and seeing her naked on her knees in front of him in the bathroom just solidify his feeling. She had always seemed meek and he thought he would test how far he could push her.

"Open your legs Mom." He said firmly, "I want to see that fat pussy up close." He started stroking the side of one of her big saggy boobs and rubbed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger until it stood erect while he waited for her to open her legs.

When she didn't he coaxed "Come on Mom. Open up for your little boy." She just covered her face and shook her head no. He squeezed her nipple hard and gave it a good twist and sternly said "I said, open your legs slut."

She moaned in pleasure as her head rolled back and she opened her legs for him. "Wider slut" he said as he twisted her nipple harder. She moaned even more as she spread he legs as wide as she could. His cock jumped in his pants at her responses to him. He grasped her hand and placed it over his straining erection.

"See what you are doing to your little boy Mom." He whispered in her ear as he rubbed her hand up and down his cock. He stood up and stepped between her legs with a hand on each of her knees he looked her in the eye then slid his gaze down to her pussy.

"Wow your soaked Mom" He said as he looked back into her eyes. She shivered at the look in his eyes and the thought of being his woman. He felt her shiver and knew he had her.

"Sit up on the edge of the bed Mom so I can see how your beautiful fat tits hang down your body. I love saggy tits, did you know that Mom?" She shook her head no as she moved herself into position.

"Mmmmm, I thought Georgia had big tits but yours are massive my slut" he said. She gasped and groaned as he called her his slut.

"Reach between your legs and show your little boy how wet his slutty Mommy is." Without hesitation she reached down and stuck two fingers in her pussy and pulled them out and showed him.

"Mmmmm really wet Mommy. Now suck your fingers for your little boy and show me how tasty you are." She stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked all her juices off. Her cheeks hollowed as sucked the last drops off her fingers.

"Taste good Mommy." He asked. She nodded her head and mumbled a yes.

"Go get your vibrator Mommy" he said. She shook her head from side to side and lowered her face. John reached over and slapped her left tit lightly and re-enforced his command and spoke very quietly "Go get your vibrator now slut". Suzy reached into her drawer and pulled it out.

"Now slut, you know where I'm gonna tell you to put that don't you?" John asked and Suzy simply nodded.

"Bring a leg up on the bed and push it in your hairy cunt slut" he demanded of his bright red Mom who complied immediately and was immediately moaning. "Mmmm thank you my son" she said in between her moans.

"Fuck that hairy cunt, Mommy slut. I want to see you cum again as you dream about submitting to your son" she replied immediately by shoving the vibrator in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as she could. She was very surprised when John had his phone out and was taking snapshots of her but she was so excited she didn't care at that point. She knew her orgasm was approaching but when John said his next sentence she came harder than she ever had in her life.

"Damn Georgia is gonna love seeing these beauties"

After she calmed down and withdrew her vibrator, John had her suck and lick it clean of her juice. She was so embarrassed and so excited at the same time. "Please don't show them to anyone son, I'll be utterly embarrassed if anyone found out that I've submitted to my Son"

"Shush slut. Undo my pants Mommy and take my cock out. Your little boy is so hard it hurts to be in these pants any longer." Without hesitation she reached up and undid his pants and slid them down then reach up and pulled down his boxers as his erection sprung free and into her face.

"Mommy, your little boy's cock hurts from all the excitement. Kiss it better." She reached up and took his rock hard cock in her hand and leaned over and kissed it. It jumped in her hands.

"Johnny likes Mommy's kisses but it still hurts, lick it and suck it a little Mommy." She stuck out her tongue and licked the pre-cum off the head of his cock as she moaned and then opened her mouth and slipped just the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it and sucked gently on it.

"Do you like your little boy's cock Mommy?" When she nodded yes he said "then suck it like you mean it slut."

She immediately began sucking him harder but it wasn't enough for him. "Open wider slut." He said as he pinched her nipple. She moaned hard as she opened her mouth wide. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head hard onto his cock then began fucking her mouth.

"I can't get it in deep enough. On your knees slut but don't you dare stop sucking my cock." She dropped to her knees while sucking his cock hard so it wouldn't slip out of her mouth. She loved this and didn't want him to stop. He loved the feeling of having this power or her.

He grabbed her head again and said "Open wide my slut' and shoved his cock as far in her mouth as he could. He pulled out and shoved in again going a bit further this time. She gagged. He smiled.

"Relax your throat slut." He said as he slammed into her mouth again. She relaxed and he started to slip deeper and deeper into her throat with each thrust. Mmmmm he loved how good her mouth felt as he pounded away at it. Once he was able to get all the way in he held himself there enjoying the feeling of her throat wrapped around the head of his cock. As she struggled for air her throat constricted and squeezed him tight. Oh my God he had never felt anything so good. "Mmmmm you'll have to teach Georgia how to suck cock slut' he said stroking her hair."

He pulled out as she gasped for air and he gripped her head tight and slammed himself back down her throat. "Swallow slut" and she did and he almost blew his load at the feeling of her throat massaging his cock. He held in her mouth until he saw tears streaming down her cheeks then he pulled back and started fucking her face hard and fast. He couldn't wait to blow his load deep down his Mom's throat. His balls were slapping against her chin and he felt her reach up and cup his balls in her hand and she massaged them. That was all he could take and he shoved himself in one last time and held himself there as he spurted rope after rope of cum down her throat. "Eat it all my fat slut."

He moaned as she let it slide down her throat, not that she had a choice as he was so far down her throat. As he slid his softening cock out of her mouth, she sucked deeply to get every last drop out of him and ran her tongue around him to clean him off until he pulled out of her mouth with a pop.

"Good girl" he said as he pulled her up and held her in his arms. He reached between them and felt her soaked pussy and he rubbed her clit as he kissed her deeply, his tongue sliding into her mouth for the first time as his finger slid into her pussy for the first time. She came quickly and soaked his hand in her juice. He slid his finger out of her pussy and put his hand into her mouth.

"You like slut?" he asked as she greedily sucked her juices off his fingers. She just nodded as she didn't want to let his fingers out of her mouth until every last drop was gone. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and stuffed them up her sopping pussy, got them good and wet and stuck them in her mouth again.

"You like being my slut don't you Mom?" When she just nodded and kept sucking away eagerly at his fingers he decided to take the next step.

"Would you like to be my slut all of the time Mom? We could do this every weekend and all of my breaks" She thought for a second and nodded. He took his cleaned fingers out of her mouth.

"Do you Mom?"

"Yes I do" she said. The thought of doing this and more with her son was so exciting.

"Okay then you will call me Sir and I will call you slut whenever we are alone." He said firmly.

"Yes sir." She said meekly.

"Good girl." He said as he reached between her legs to wet his fingers again and feed her more of her juices. She gobbled them down as he continued.

"No more wearing panties except when you have your period or you have my permission. Also in the morning you will shave all this messy cunt hair off and be totally bald. Is that clear slut?"

"Yes sir." She said, smiling deeply and feeling contented as his slut.

He continued feeding her from her pussy which was getting wetter and wetter between each item he went over.

"I will choose your clothes every day. When I'm home I will lay them out for you. When I'm not you will lay them out the night before and send me a picture of your outfit for my approval. When we are home alone you will be naked at all times so you are easily available for my use at any time I please unless I give you permission otherwise. When you are cooking you will wear an apron only for your protection. I don't want my slut getting burnt."

She smiled "Thank you sir."

He kissed her forehead and continued "You will keep your cunt and asshole clean shaven and ready for my inspection at any time at which time you will either bend over and pull your fat ass cheeks apart or if you are laying down you will pull your knees into your chest and let your knees fall to the side and you will hold your thighs down near your pussy to pull open your piss flaps for my inspection. You will no longer cum without my permission. I want you naked and kneeling on your knees when I arrive home. You will kneel before me whenever I tell you too. I can tell by your wet pussy how much you like this slut, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm yes sir I'm ashamed to say I really do" she said as she looked up into his eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Submissive Mommy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds