• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 30

My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 30

123

Okay so excited for the holidays. Love Christmas and everything about it. My mom and I love vacations in the winter. This year was very special, but before I get to that I'll catch you up.

I did go visit Kristen down at school and we were very cautious. No one has a clue she is into girls, so I was just the friend/cousin who was visiting. She is totally still in the party scene so we did go to one, and although I almost got jealous when she flirted with a boy, she told me later she did that so her friends wouldn't suspect and I believe her.

That night we had amazing sex in her room, but I'm going to keep that part for me.

Now Jill comes over a lot. She didn't for like a week after the party, which sort of scared my mom for a bit, but then everything was back to normal. In fact she kept having me over more often without mom. Once, Aunt Jill and I had sex in the bathroom when her husband was there. It was so exciting, but she was actually upset afterwards and at first I couldn't understand why, but later that night we had this huge talk. Jill is questioning everything. Her marriage for starters, which some-what excited me and made me horribly sad at the same time, which is of course what it is doing to her but at a much greater level than I could ever imagine. But then she is also very upset about Kristen. She has second thoughts about what she is doing to her very often after she has "done" her. (Sorry had to make that joke.) I tried to comfort her and explain how great mom and I are doing, and it helped some.

Thing is I made the huge mistake of bringing this up to Kristen. I was thinking Kristen could sooth her mom, but instead it just freaked Kristen out. So yea I'm dumb.

Ok sorry, enough negative stuff, here is something fun.

My mom and I were shopping for Christmas and we got a little crazy. We were in a changing room and she pulls a strap-on out of her purse and says, "We haven't done this in a while." I actually freaked out a little. Being a teacher now I have to be extra careful, but I could not resist her. So to keep control I grabbed the strap-on and decided to wear it instead. It actually got her very excited. She was down on her knees so fast helping me put it on and then bent over as soon as she was done. I started squeezing her boobs right away but she couldn't wait for me to get inside her. I swear it was like someone knew because as soon as I entered her, there was a knock on our door. My mom just said there was someone using this room and then she pulled on my ass to shove me in deeper. We hadn't even lubed it up, she was so wet for me. I went hard and fast almost right away and she had her hands up against the wall while I pulled on her huge chest.

I leaned forward and asked her if she thought the woman that checked us out in the last store was hot. She almost moaned "yes" to me a little louder than I would have liked, and I did my best to fuck her even harder.

We got a knock a little later and so we started to clean up. My mom actually sucked the dildo off before putting it back in her purse and it made me want to kiss her so I could taste her. When we came out we got an evil stare from several people that were waiting, but we didn't care. We had taken in several items each and tried none of them on, but no one seemed to be the wiser.

Now I was super horny. Mom and I could barely keep our hands off each other. She fingered me in Macy's for a short bit back in a corner of the store, hopefully no cameras caught that. I mean we had our clothes on and she just went down the front of my jeans, but still sort of worried about that now. At the time I just wanted her so bad.

We went to a changing room again and we just kissed and fondled one another for the longest time, then we went to another store and this time we sucked each other's nipples the whole time. It was a great shopping trip and we had the best sex when we finally got home.

Okay here's something else that happened. Mom had a day off of work and she came to school to see me when it was over. We didn't do much, but I locked up my classroom and she sat in my desk and said, "Let me pretend to be the teacher." Oh my we were so stupid. We role played a little, but I just got so weirded out that we just kissed some and touched barely and then I told her I had to go to practice. I hated to leave but I still coach Cheer.

I was so horny at practice that I actually got a little wet when I was helping one of the seniors stretch. She has amazing legs and yea well, I have rules and I would never ever do anything with a student, but I did get wet.

Okay honestly not much else exciting happened until the last week before Christmas break. It was the last day of school and that morning when I got to school I walked in with Hayley. We got to talking and she said she wanted to do something over break. Well we just kept talking all the way to my class and just for like a half an hour and everything was just really great until she tried to kiss me.

I told her I had a girlfriend and she got embarrassed and then left and I felt horrible. Thing is I still like her a lot, but I made my choice and I know it's the right one.

So after school I was in my room sort of getting everything shut off and ready for break and I heard the door open. I assumed it was going to be Hayley again, but it was Mandy.

Mandy looked adventurous so I locked the door. It's weird because I never pictured it as cheating with her. Kristen had had sex with Mandy and plus I didn't have feelings for Mandy.

So I didn't have practice that night as there was a game later, so I locked the door and we started making out. She kept wanting to talk to me about the party, but I wouldn't stop kissing her, ha. Finally I went for her boobs and sucked them like crazy, and she kept asking me when the next party was.

To be honest I had no plans to have another party ever, but she was getting me horny for some group sex. So I said, "Maybe you should take me home and we can surprise Stephanie."

I was sort of kidding but she said she was ready and said bring your mom too.

Well even though I didn't have practice, I did have to meet the girls way before the game so I told her we'd have to do it later and explained my situation. She said how about after the game. So just on a whim I told her yes.

I called my mom and asked her if she wanted to come and she said we had plans with Jill and Kristen. So then I was like "Oh shit" I had completely forgotten about that. Kristen had already been back from school and we had seen each other several times, but Jill and her had not been over together. Due to my stupidity in fact Jill and Kristen hadn't even had sex at all. This was hopefully going to be the night, and like the fool I was I spaced it.

Anyway I was just going to call Mandy after the game and make an excuse, but then as the game ended here comes Mandy and Stephanie from the stands. Wow Stephanie looked so hot that night. She always looks cute, but she had on this top and her 36D's were busting out and I got so horny.

I actually started to argue with myself. I was thinking Jill and Kristen are probably still fighting so if I want to get any I should probably go home with Mandy and Steph. Then I was thinking how horrible I was for thinking that. Then I was thinking, well Jill and Kristen are with my mom so she probably has already gotten them both naked. So then I was like well then they don't even need me. I was so messed up.

Well I made my decision. I knew I didn't want Mandy and Stephanie knowing Jill and Kristen were over, so I just took them both to my classroom. I knew no one would be there and I figured it would save time. As soon as the door was locked I started on Stephanie's boobs. They are so round and full and I love her nipples. Amanda undid my pants and was fingering me soon enough. I pulled my shirt of next and had them both sucking my nipples and even both fingering me at the same time. It was so sexy, looking down at both of them on my breasts and watching their hands moving in and out of me. They would look at one another and wow that made me feel so sexy.

Then for some dumb reason I told Stephanie that Lyndsey had been asking about her. She hadn't but it made Stephanie so hot and she fingered me even harder. I'm not sure why but I pictured my Cheer Squad watching me while these two women pleased me. I didn't picture doing anything with any of them. Just pictured them sitting in the chairs of my classroom as Steph and Mandy fingered me on my desk.

I made sure I licked them both to an orgasm, but then told them I had to get home and out of the school. They understood and I rushed home to see Kristen.

When I got home Jill wasn't even there. Kristen and her were still fighting and I just sat and talked with Kristen for most of the night after mom went to bed.

Next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I had slept in really late. I am sort of an early riser most of the time, but occasionally I get sleepy. I went down stairs and no one was there. I was like OMG why did Kristen leave? Then I was thinking where the hell is mom? She doesn't usually sleep in this late. But I went to her room anyway looking for her.

Well I heard them before I saw them. They were standing up having sex. My mom was behind her and inside her with a strap-on. Kristen had both her hands on my mom's dresser. My mom had one hand on Kristen's boob and the other pulling back on her neck twisting her face around to look at my mom in the eyes. My mom is always rough in sex and Kristen likes it that way too, just like me, but this seemed different than usual. It wasn't just a hard fuck, my mom was talking to Kristen about Jill while she fucked her.

Occasionally the two of them would kiss, but Kristen was actually tearing up. I just stayed out of the room and watched and listened. Kristen would talk too, mostly answering questions. I can't remember word for word, but basically Kristen was mad at her mom for questioning them and also for thinking of leaving Kristen's dad.

In the end Kristen seemed to understand what Jill was going through and also admitted that she was falling in love with her. She also told my mom she loved her too. They did some more on the bed after without the toys and I snuck away and left them alone. Kristen came and "woke" me up afterwards.

At first I didn't mention anything and then I said, "So is mom awake too?"

Kristen just said yes and nothing else. I didn't press the matter. She had a lot on her mind.

Okay so fast forward some. It's Christmas Eve and we are at my grandparent's house. Jill and Kristen were there as well, and a few other assorted family members. Kristen and I actually talked less that day than we have on past Christmas parties, though we see each other much more now, but Jill and I did something wild.

I was helping her do something in the kitchen and she grabbed my boob over my shirt. It shocked me. The last thing any of us wanted was to let Grandma and Grandpa in on our secret. But I don't know, she just really turned me on, and the rest of the day Jill and I kept finding time to touch one another. Once I was walking out of the bathroom and she was waiting outside and she pushed me back in and shut the door. She lifted my shirt up, pulled down my bra and started to suck my nipples. I was leaning back against the wall and looking at myself in the mirror. While she sucked my right boob, I started to twist my left nipple and watched myself doing it in the mirror. It was so sexy. I pulled my own nipple up to my mouth and started to suck on it. Jill stopped what she was doing and watched me for a moment. I grabbed the boob that she had left and squeezed it so hard. I was ready for sex.

She said, "We can't do anything else. I'm sorry but we have to stop." Jill suddenly seemed to find her conscious. I was so filled with lust I couldn't think straight. I tried to take off her clothes but she wouldn't let me. And she actually just gave me a quick kiss and then put her hand on the door. I pulled my shirt down reluctantly before she opened it.

I was so upset and so horny.

The next person I ran into was my mom, and I whispered in her ear, "I want to lick your asshole."

My mom took one look at my lust filled eyes and she knew I was serious. She said, "I can't wait to get you home."

To which I said, "I can't wait either, let's do something here."

The wheels were turning in my mom's head. I could see it in her eyes. She said, "Can you wait till after we open presents?"

I never really answered. I just gave a pouty look, and she led me by the hand out to the living room. I sort of snapped out of it then, but as soon as we were done opening and my mom asked if I wanted to try on my new clothes, I jumped up so fast ready for fun. When we locked ourselves in a guest room, which was my mom and Jill's old bedroom, I wasted no time. I had my mom's shirt up and was rubbing my face against her massive boobs. I love her breasts so much. They are so soft and just huge. She let me suck them and play with them and then she quickly reminded me of what I had said to her.

Now I have mentioned before that I am not really into licking anyone's asshole. I lick mom's in the shower when I must, but for some reason today I enjoyed it. Mom was on her knees on the bed, but with her face in a pillow. I started by licking around it, but then I just went for it and started tonguing her ass. She was going out of her mind and was doing everything she could not to make any noise.

Then I said between pokes from my tongue, "Do you like it when Kristen licks your asshole?"

Mom said, "Oh hell, yes."

"You like being in charge of her don't you, controlling her body, making her cum for you?"

"Oh yes, Lucy," she said almost too loudly.

I whispered even quieter to give her the hint, "Just like you love pounding little Lucy till she cums and cums for her mommy."

I hadn't even realized I had also been rubbing her clit. But when she put her hand on mine to stop, instead I slid my finger inside. She was cumming and her body started to shiver a little. So I fingered her hard and she moaned through the pillow. I didn't want to stop there. I kept putting more fingers in until soon my hand was almost inside of her.

She told me too stop, but I didn't. I slowly worked my hand in and out until I was in to my wrist and then I fisted her. I have no clue what I was thinking. I was just beyond horny.

She actually started to bite down on one of her thumbs and so I stopped. Her face was so intense, she suddenly was back in control of her body and she jumped at me. She threw me down hard on the bed and licked my breast. Then she nibbled on my nipple for just a second holding me down by my wrists before she started to kiss me. She was like an animal. She actually beet her boobs in my face for a moment and then teased my mouth with a nipple before letting me suck her again. Then she said, "When we get home I am going to fuck you so hard."

And she did. I'll fast forward to that as nothing much else happened at Grandma's house. So when I got home mom took me by the hand and led me upstairs. She yelled strip and started doing so herself. I was actually slightly scared. She was much more intense than normal.

When I was undressed I got on her bed and laid on my back. I watched her putting on the strap-on and was touching myself and then she also grabbed a vibrator. I knew I was in trouble, LOL. She took control right away and stood me back up and had me bending over the bed. She entered me quickly and pumped me hard a few times, but then had me hand her the vibrating dildo. She lubed it up with some lube near the bed and then slowly inserted it into my asshole. Then she held it there and began to fuck me again.

She pounded me. OMG she pounded me and I deserved it, and loved it. She would occasionally reach down and squeeze my breasts hard or even pull on my hair some, but mostly she just fucked me hard over and over to the point where I could barely stand. Then when I finally collapsed on the bed she pulled the vibrator out of my ass, but continued to fuck me even harder. She kept calling me her dirty little girl, which actually totally turned me on, and I also liked it when she talked about Jill and Kristen. In fact I wish they had been there watching so they could have joined in. Then she asked me who I loved more, to which without even thinking I said, "You mom." And it was true.

I fell asleep laying on top of her that night. It was so nice, but she woke me up and rolled me off her. It was just too uncomfortable for her, and I understood, but was disappointed. The next morning she was my tender loving mom instead of my rough sexy mom. She kissed my forehead, ran her fingers through my hair, and caressed my face. She told me she loved me, and I said it back and we kissed for so long. I got frisky again and I sucked on her breasts for a while and then I licked my way down to her clit and made her orgasm.

Afterwards I asked mom if she wished she could marry Jill, and she told me she wished she could marry me, Jill, and Kristen. I sort of laughed, but she said she was serious. We talked about how great it would be for the four of us to live together and how excited we were about the upcoming trip the four of us had planned. To which mom asked if it was too late to change our plans and would we want to go someplace else. I won't say which town she suggested as it is where Kayla and Carol live. I again thought she was joking, but again she told me she was serious. She said she had talked to Carol on the phone and Carol wanted to get with her and Jill again and of course me and Kristen too. I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but later that day my mom talked me into it after she told me Jill wanted to.

I just never liked the idea of getting Kayla with anyone else. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think its because Kayla is just one of the sweetest girls I have ever known and I didn't want to tempt her with my dirty mind and lead her down the same road I took. Now since I did so with Kristen, which I never ever imagined happening I guess I see how great that has turned out and I am less scared, but still can you imagine if Kayla found out about mom and me and she told everyone. Just so many people knowing is starting to scare me to death. Still I know mom has always wanted Kayla so I figured maybe if that is all that happens I'm fine with that.

Okay so even though I changed my mind as soon as my mom brought it up to Carol she flat out refused. So we stuck with our original plans. Sorry if I got anyone too excited there.

So a few days went by and the four of us all slept together at my mom's the night before we left for our vacation. It started out as a pretty crappy night though as Jill complained about her husband which upset Kristen. Kristen and I ended up watching a movie in a different room just so she wouldn't have to listen. Once though I went to go to the bathroom and I walked in on my mom and Jill kissing in the kitchen. At first I was like turned on, but then I saw that they both had been crying. I went over and hugged them both and kissed Jill on the lips and wiped away her tears. She had her hand on my ass and again I got turned on. I said, "We all love you," and I kissed her again. This time it was passionately and it seemed to do the trick because she was smiling when I was done.

That night I slept with Jill and mom slept with Kristen. I'm not really sure how it happened, but we did plan on sleeping in separate rooms so we would get better sleep. I heard my mom fucking Kristen, and Jill and I both laughed about it, my mom the rough one. But then even long after Jill and I were done and she was asleep I still heard them going at it so I snuck down the hall to take a peek.

Kristen was lying on her back with her legs up by her face and mom had a strap-on up Kristen's ass. She was talking dirty to her as usual and I hid outside the door and listened for a long while, masturbating a little.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 30

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds