• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lift Compulsion: Amelia's 1st Ride

Lift Compulsion: Amelia's 1st Ride

12

I chose to put this in the 'Mind Control' category rather than the 'sci fi' one mainly because of the title: 'Compulsion' indicates some sort of control, yes?

*****

Amelia Lake was feeling put upon. She had taken an evening cleaning job at one of the office blocks to help pay her way through college. As the 'newbie' and as an educated girl, she was the butt of the jokes, but she'd expected that. She'd expected to be given the tasks no one else wanted. But this was just silly. She'd been sent to the basement for some cleaning supplies; again she expected that; but had been told not to come back up in the same lift she'd gone down in. It didn't work properly coming up from the basement she was told.

'I have to stand up for myself,' She thought, 'so I'm not using the other lift at the wrong end of the basement.' She pressed the call button. The lift arrived smoothly, the doors opened and she stepped in.

'I knew they were pulling my leg' Amelia thought smugly as she stepped in and pressed the fifth floor button to return to the cleaning crew. The doors swooshed shut. And then things began to go wrong for Amelia Lake.

***

To Amelia's surprise the lift appeared to stop at the lobby level. Supposing that someone had pressed he call button she waited for them to enter as the doors slid open. When no one did she peered out and was shocked to see not the entrance lobby but what looked like a bedroom. She was about to step out to investigate but had an idea. She placed her mop bucket between the doors to stop them closing behind her, trapping her wherever this was. Only then did she cautiously inched her way into the bedroom, half expecting to be challenged. It seemed to be a perfectly ordinary room, even if the air felt a bit odd and strangely stimulating.

She looked around, and to the left of the lift door was a bed containing a naked young man with a fully erect cock. He was asleep. Amelia tried to look away but for some reason couldn't. Her heart rate increased and she felt compelled by some outer force to move closer to the nude form.

'What's happening?' she tried to say as her hand reached out to caress the rigid member. 'I wouldn't do this even if I was asked.' She thought as her hand moved up and down the cock before grasping the shaft and gently exposing a knob end now glistening with pre-cum. To her horror she found her head moving down and her mouth engulfing the shiny head, tasting the saltiness of the liquid on it. Her head began to bob up and down, her tongue teasing the shaft against her will. She tried to resist but found the compulsion to carry on too much. Whatever force was controlling her actions was too strong, so she gave up resisting it. Amelia found herself taking the dick deeper and deeper into her mouth with each movement down until the knob end was butting against the back of her throat. The only time she had attempted a deep throat before had caused her to gag wretchedly. Whether the compulsive force wasn't letting her this time she didn't know. Somewhat perversely from her point of view she hoped it was her. Even more perversely she was starting to enjoy the feeling of deep throating this anonymous cock. Now it was beginning to twitch and then suddenly her mouth and throat were filled with cum. She gulped it down, again unsure if it was her or the compulsion, but appreciating the salty tanginess properly for the first time. After a final feeble twitch the dick was spent, the balls completely drained of spunk.

Amelia was amazed.

'I didn't know I could do that' She thought, licking the last of the jizz from the deflated prick. The compulsion left her as she sat back and ran her tongue around her lips. She scuttled back to the lift, knocking the bucket in ahead of her. The doors closed and the lift continued upwards. Amelia leant back against the wall thankfully, thinking the strange interlude was over. Until the lift stopped at the next floor.

***

The lift doors pulled back and Amelia fearfully peaked out. This time the room beyond was an office, but not one from this block. Suspecting she was expected to do something here but not knowing what, Amelia sighed and strode out into the office. There was a man working at his desk. He glanced up when he heard her and smiled gratefully when he saw her. Amelia felt the compulsion flow into her again and found herself moving around to the man's side of the desk, halting by his side. He turned his seat to face her, still smiling but more hungrily now. She slipped her overall off, the compulsion moving her hands, leaving her in her Jeans and T-shirt. The guy reached around and cupped her buttocks, kneading the cheeks through the tight denim.

Amelia found that she was becoming aroused by his caresses, also knowing that this time it wasn't from the outside power. Her hands moved by themselves again, unsnapping her Jeans. The man pushed his hands down the back of her now-open denims, under her panties and once more fondled her ass. Amelia tried to stifle a moan of pleasure but the force wasn't having that.

The man grinned at the noise and then eased her Jeans and knickers down to her knees, exposing her carefully trimmed bush to his gaze. Amelia blushed inwardly at the thought of an unknown man seeing her like this. The guy stood and went behind her, bending her over the desk.

'Not my bum!' Amelia thought as she felt him fingering her tightest hole. 'I've never been buggered before. I wonder if I'll like it?'

With that thought Amelia realised that she wasn't fighting the compulsive force anymore; instead she was letting it guide her. Behind her, the guy was now working two fingers in and out of her virgin ass hole, gently stretching it out and coincidentally stimulating her more than a little. She groaned again. The fingers disappeared momentarily and were then reinserted covered with a cold, slick gel of some sort; obviously to ease his penetration, but the feeling was starting to excite Amelia. The guy worked his fingers around her butt for a while and then they were gone.

Amelia looked over her shoulder in anticipation and saw the man rubbing some more of the gel on his cock. She tensed for a moment, remembering being told that anal sex could be painful at first.

'Well, so was losing my virginity,' she thought, 'and I enjoy being screwed still.' She relaxed just as the guy rested the head of his prick against her greased butt hole. He parted her cheeks and pushed gently in.

Amelia tried to scream, it felt like a tree trunk was being stuck up her bottom, but found that she couldn't. The guy stopped part way in, maybe for her, maybe for himself. For whatever reason it gave Amelia the time to get used to the anal intrusion. He began to push again, sinking so far up her back passage that she could feel his body against her buttocks. She found that she was rather liking this and let out a long, unsuppressed moan of utter enjoyment. Now that she was getting used to the feeling of a cock up her arse Amelia realised that she was going to love being butt-fucked as much as she loved normal sex.

By now the guy was pumping in and out of her ass in a slow, easy rhythm, eliciting a tiny grunt from Amelia at the deepest point of each stroke. She was now pushing back against the thrusts without any outside compulsion.

'Omigod, I'm being used like a slut and I like it.' She thought as the man began to pump faster, his body slapping against her naked butt. She heard him give a groan and felt him stiffen and then her bowels were filling with his cum. His cock stopped twitching and he slid out of her, leaving her feeling empty and unfulfilled. She hadn't cum yet. He zipped himself back up and resumed his seat, going back to work. Amelia was confused for a moment and then found she was pulling her Jeans back up. She picked up her overall and went back to the lift. She noticed it had waited for her despite her failure to place the bucket in the way again.

'So what's waiting on the next floor?' She wondered as the doors swished closed.

***

As Amelia was now expecting, the lift stopped once more at the next floor. This time she walked out unbidden after dropping her overall on the mop bucket. She stopped, unsure what it was that she was seeing. Mostly it looked like the shop floor of a department store, but around the edges and where there was little light there seemed to be another darker place. Curiosity made her take a couple of more steps into the large space. As she did, a sort of clerk-looking guy raised his head from the counter till he was bending over. A not very pleasant looking smirk came to his face. The shop floor flickered and vanished, the second darker room solidifying into some sort of dungeon.

'Oh dear,' thought Amelia, 'I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy this.' Then she shrugged. 'You've enjoyed yourself so far, so wait and see.' She told herself.

Another glance at the hungry look the guy was giving her told Amelia that he wanted her naked, so she stripped off her clothes and tossed them back into the lift. She held out her arms, wrists together in submission. The man leered and stepped towards her. He took her by one wrist and towed her to an X-shaped frame on the wall. Obediently Amelia followed him, allowed herself to be backed up to the cross and then raised her arms so that he could tie her wrists to it. He tied her ankles next, holding her spread-eagled to the cross, before adding another rope around her waist. Finally her pushed a ring gag behind her teeth and pulled it tight. The guy stood back to admire his handiwork. Amelia saw the bulge in his trousers and the look in his eyes again.

'I hope this isn't going to hurt too much.' She thought.

The guy stepped up and slapped her across the tits; two stinging blows to each that left red marks on her flesh. Amelia gasped with the sudden shock of the blows, tears springing to her eyes. This seemed to excite the man. He turned away to a small table and then turned back with a clothes peg in either hand, his eyes glittering with lust. He clipped one peg to each now erect nipple, flicking at them with his fingers after he had done so. Amelia groaned at the points of pain in her tender teats. The guy smirked at her discomfort and then, without warning, slapped her pussy three times before going back to the table. Amelia had a horrible suspicion about what was coming next. He returned with another four pegs and, stooping in front of her, clipped two to each of the lips of her pussy. Amelia tried to wriggle about and shake them free but found she didn't have enough movement.

'I'm really not enjoying this.' She thought. 'Maybe if he fucked me it wouldn't be so bad.' She shook her head; she was supposed to be collecting cleaning supplies from the basement, not seeking sexual gratification.

'That's the compulsion talking.' She thought. There was a buzzing sound and Amelia looked up. The guy was approaching her with a vibrator. She perked up a bit at the sight of that, but was disappointed when he began to tease her tits with it. He ran the toy around her pegged nipples and up her neck before pushing the thing through the ring gag into her mouth. After a moment teasing her tongue, her trailed the saliva-covered device down again. Between her tits, down to her belly button, which he teased for a while and then further down across her heaving stomach towards her pegged pussy. Amelia thought she was going to explode in anticipation when he took the vibrator away and swore. She looked down and saw a wet patch spreading across his crotch. He hadn't been able to contain himself and he'd cum.

The guy, the dungeon and her restraints vanished, leaving Amelia standing naked in the shop. With a disappointed sigh she went back to the lift.

***

The doors opened as the lift reached the next floor. Amelia was hoping that she'd get to cum this time; she had been close on the last two stops but still hadn't reached an orgasm of her own yet. She stepped out into what looked like a dining room turned into a study, with lots of books and paperwork in various piles around the periphery. There was a bored-looking not quite middle-aged woman with her hair in a tight bun sat at the table-cum-desk. It appeared that she was marking homework.

'So, a teacher of some sort.' Amelia thought. She was a bit confused at the moment; was this woman the object of the scenario? Or was there a man somewhere in the room? A quick survey revealed no one else.

The teacher closed the last book and sighed before looking up and seeing the naked Amelia. She gave the now usual smile and stood, pushing the chair back and walking over to the waiting Amelia, who was hoping that the compulsion would help her here; she had never given more than a fleeting thought to making love to another woman. Looking back over her recent experiences Amelia had worked out that each scene ended when the other person climaxed, so it seemed that she was going to have to be the seducer here and she didn't have a clue how. The compulsion seemed to sense her predicament and she felt it flow into her, moving her towards the older woman who had shaken loose her hair. The two of them kissed softly, another new experience for Amelia, kissing another female. It was a nice kiss, totally unlike any she'd had before, but it felt slightly odd, a bit wrong. Maybe she could get used to it though. Amelia's hands moved up to the teachers bosom and began caressing her breasts through her clothes. Amelia had played with her own tits often enough, but fondling another woman's brought a whole new raft of sensations. Again, it was pleasurable, but equally slightly odd. Now her hands slid around and down the teachers back to her bottom and began to play with the buttocks in the same way that the anal guy earlier had with her.

The woman stepped back and stripped off her clothing until she was as nude as Amelia, who hadn't seen another woman naked before; girls in the school showers, yes; but a woman, no. She stared at the naked form of the teacher, taking in the breasts that were a little larger than her own, and the unexpectedly shaven pussy that she would never have guessed a teacher to have. Amelia knelt and carefully leant forward to plant a kiss on these other lips. Suddenly she realised she did know what to do; she just hadn't done it herself, it had always been someone doing it to her. Amelia put her hands on the teacher's hips and pulled the groin to her face. She poked out her tongue and began to lick at the folds of flesh of the teacher's pussy. The older woman gave a gasp and then a groan of pleasure as Amelia found her clitoris and began to tease it with tongue and teeth.

Amelia felt the compulsion rise briefly to help her guide the teacher to lie on her back.

'She really wants to be fucked.' Amelia thought, looked down at the flushed and expectant face of the other woman. 'How am I going to achieve that? I don't have a dildo or a vibrator. Or my own prick.'

She glanced down between her legs to check. 'Nope.'

Then she remembered how she used to finger herself and looked at her hand. The teacher looked at it too and gave an imperceptible nod.

'Oh my!' Amelia realised. 'She wants me to fist her.' Carefully at first, unsure of exactly what to do, she began to work her fingers in and out of the shaven cunt, trusting the compulsion to aid her if required. After a short while Amelia found that using three fingers the woman's pussy had almost juiced up enough for her to slip her whole hand in.

'Just a little more sweetie.' Amelia thought, bending her head to toy with the teacher's clit again. Her fist slipped partway in, the teacher giving out a satisfied grunt. She teased the clit a bit more and it went in all the way. Amelia flexed her fingers slightly, eliciting more sounds of pleasure from the older woman, and then slowly and carefully beginning to pump her fist in and out. She watched in fascination at the way the pussy accommodated her hand. The teacher began to thrash about as Amelia took her to heights of ecstasy. All at once the woman came, her body jerking in orgasm. Amelia thought that the teacher's cunt muscles were going to snap her hand off at the wrist. The teacher subsided and Amelia got her hand back. Now it was time to move on.

Back in the lift Amelia started to wonder. She wondered if the teacher was gay or merely curious; she wondered if she herself might try a little lesbian loving; but mainly she wondered what was waiting on the next floor.

***

The doors opened to reveal a room bare but for a bed and mattress, and eight naked men standing around it expectantly.

Amelia's first thought was; 'At least I should get to cum. This is going to be a gangbang.' Her second thought was; 'I wonder which one is the trigger? Perhaps I have to get them all off.'

With no fear now she stepped forward and was greeted by eight of the now customary smiles. She walked over to the bed and knelt beside it. She knew it wasn't the compulsion moving her now; it was her own horniness built up by her experiences over the previous stops. Two of the guys came and stood in front of her, their cocks at mouth level. Without a second thought Amelia took one of them between her lips and the other in her hand. She began to work them both gently, teasing the one with her tongue before taking it into her throat, and jacking the other with her fingers.

Around her the other six watched intently, keeping themselves ready by playing with their dicks. The cock in her mouth twitched and jerked and splashed cum over her tongue. The guy moved away and Amelia transferred the dick in her hand to her mouth. Two more men stepped forward and placed their pricks into the palms of her hands. For a moment she struggled to find a rhythm, but soon sorted it out. She continued to switch cocks around in her mouth until she had six of them in her mouth.

The last pair wanted to try something different though; they both wanted to be in her mouth at the same time. It was a tight fit, but they both managed to get their knob-ends past her lips and teeth, but all Amelia could do was tease them with her tongue, which seemed to satisfy them.

Having ministered to all eight of them orally, Amelia sat back on her heels; her knees beginning to hurt. One of the men, the one who had cum, patted the mattress and grinned. Gratefully Amelia hopped up onto it. The men indicated that they would like her on all fours.

'Not much respite for my knees then.' Amelia thought, obliging them. One guy knelt behind her and another stood waving his dick under her nose.

'A spit roast. Nice.' Amelia thought. 'And I'm getting a dick in my pussy at last too.' The man behind eased his way into her now sodden cunt. Amelia gave a sigh of pleasure that was cut short by the cock in front of her entering her mouth once again. The two men began to alternate strokes, one in, one out. The guy behind her was slamming against the back of her legs, driving deep into her pussy. The man in front of her was thrusting into her throat. Amelia rocked back and forth between the two cocks, making appreciative noises as best she could. The dick in her pussy twitched and then flooded her love box with spunk. He moved away and was replaced by someone else.

The new guy didn't go for her cunt though. Instead her eased her buttocks apart and plunged into her ass, still a little slick from her first anal experience a few floors ago. Another of those waiting saw what was happening and slipped underneath her, guiding her hips down to sink his prick into her still vacant pussy.

'Three at once now.' Amelia thought. 'And it feels great! What a slut I am.' She felt wonderfully stuffed, the cocks in her ass and cunt seeming to rub against each other; the one in her throat going so deep it was like it wanted to join them. It spurted, firing spunk straight down into her stomach and then onto her face. The guy wiped his dick in her hair and then was gone, replaced by a different man. Not long after that Amelia felt her ass being pumped full of hot jizz and then that guy was gone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lift Compulsion: Amelia's 1st Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds