• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Melanie

Aunt Melanie

Aunt Melanie is going to turn 62 this summer. She’s a hard woman and has always been extra hard on me. I remind her of my Uncle Dale, her now dead husband. He was a joker and her being always serious about everything. I really miss him we had such great times acting like fools just to make people laugh at family reunions and such gatherings. It always drove Aunt Melanie crazy at out our antics.

After his death a few years ago she really went off the deep end with her seriousness, I mean, if she ever smiled her face would probably break or something. I always went to her house on weekends to see if she needed anything done, taking care of little things for her, with never a thank you or a kiss my ass, nothing.

Well this Saturday was different, I had a really rough week previous to my visit, and her harsh tones towards me had pissed me off for the last time. I let her know in no uncertain terms that I had enough that day.

“What is wrong with you? All I do is try to help you out and you treat me like shit!”

My language shocked her, no one cursed around her, until today.

“How Dare you talk to me that way, who do you think you are?” She asked me.

“I am your nephew, the only one in this family who is willing to spend some time with your mean ass!” My face red with exasperation, “Do you see anyone else here helping you? Hell no you don’t, WHY? Cuz you’re a bitter old bitch and always have been!”

I screamed at her as I continued,

“What you need is a good Fucking to get your head right!”

She almost fainted when I told her that, She sat down flustered at my verbal abuse towards her.

“Why I Never!” She exclaimed.

“Hell no you never, that’s why you Need!” I said as I turned to leave before she killed me with a Heart Attack also. I don’t remember being that pissed off in a long time.

“Don’t you turn away from me young man, I’m not done with you!” She told me.

“Well, I’m thought with you Aunt Mel, I’ve been as nice as anyone can be to you and you treat me like a red headed step child. I’ve had it!”

She rose from her seat and walked briskly over to me, then tried to slap me, I grabbed her thin arm roughly and pushed her away. When she hit the couch her legs flew up along with her skirt exposing her white inner thighs.

Damn I thought as I looked, she still wears those old garters that hold up her stockings. I saw her panties and the dark spot from her pussy hair showing. I lost it then, my cock immediately got hard in my fury, I could only think of the one thing this Bitch needed and that was my cock in her!

I grabbed her legs and spread them wide open pushing my body between them to keep them open for me. Her eyes opened as wide as her legs were when she cried out in fear,

“Wha What are you doing? Stop that, get off me right now!”

“Shut the fuck up, You are fixing to get what you need Bitch!” With that I ripped her panties off her, showing me her gray pussy hairs and her pussy lips almost open as her legs were so wide. I yanked my pants and underwear down, my hard cock standing out staring at her cunt.

“No, Please don’t do this!” she begged me. “This is wrong, it’s Rape and Incest!”

She was crying now. It only made me want to fuck her more now seeing that. I Jammed my thick cock in her with one shove, her gasping at the feeling. I reached up and tore her light blouse off her, then her old maid bra letting her tits out in the open for my eyes. She has nice tits for an old woman, slightly saggy but the nipples large and dark. I grabbed one and squeezed it hard, her continuing to say over and over,

“This is wrong, This is wrong!”

I didn’t give a shit, I was fucking this old biddy, slamming my cock in her tight cunt, giving her what she had needed for many years.

My crazed lust made me fuck her thin body as hard as I could, her gasping as my cock hit the back of her cervix with as much force as I could muster. After about three minutes of this pounding, I noticed that another kind of look came into her dark eyes, not one of fear, but a look of sexual excitement was forming in them.

As her breathing was becoming more in time with my cocks pounding her, and her grunting as the force of my thrusts pushed her ass into the couch, her head banging on the wall behind her. I grabbed both of her heaving tits, and began to demean her. I wanted this bitch to feel ashamed of what was happening to her.

“Look at you, you nasty old fucking whore, I take you pussy and you start giving it up like that whore you are. A man takes it from you and you get your fucking rocks off when he does, I always knew you were a nasty fucking cunt!”

I would have never thought that it would turn her on talking to her like that, but she reached down and started roughly pinching her clit. Pulling it out and I pinched her old nipples roughly as she was crying out,

“Yes, Oh Yes!”

Her orgasm came in pulsing waves, as her cunt grabbed at my cock.

“That’s right you whore, Cum on my hard cock Bitch!” I screamed at her.

She must have came 3 or 4 times in a row, her hips thrashing around on the couch as she was fucking me back now.

“So, you like my cock do you bitch?” I asked as my hips slammed her.

“Oh Yes, I love your cock, please don’t stop what your doing, Oh uhhuh uhhh I’m going to uhhu huhuhh I’m doing it againnnn!”

As she came harder than she had a few moments earlier. Her old cunt was gushing on my cock, as her breathing was coming in ragged gasps. I was starting to Cum myself, so wanting to shame her as much as I possibly could I pulled my cock out, shoving it in her face. I started jacking it off to Cum in her face, She grabbed my hips and shoved my cock in her warm wet mouth, sucking it deep as her cheeks sank in when she did. I fucked her face with a vengeance holding her hair, pulling it harshly as I felt my cock reach the back of her tiny mouth.

My hot cum splashed the back of her throat in a rush, my knees buckled as I shot my load. She swallowed, gulping it down like she needed it to survive. As my orgasm subsided I turned her face up and told her,

“I always knew you were a cocksucker, you nasty fucking whore! If you ever give me any shit again, you’ll get more of this!”

As I shook my softening cock in her face, some dripping cum splattering her lower lip as I did. She licked her lip off, with a lusty look said,

“You can expect it next weekend, I know I Will!”

After that we always had a great time on the weekends, it’s funny how sex can make some people smile. Even Bitter Old Aunt Melanie!

Authors Note: This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Melanie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1002 milliseconds