• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Darkness Blessed Seductions Ch. 04-05

Darkness Blessed Seductions Ch. 04-05

Chapter Four:

Drowning in the scent and taste of her, he needed to step away, just to keep from ravishing her then and there. Needing to feed his desires to break her completely, before finally taking and making her his, he turned to examine the racks on the wall again. Within seconds, he spotted exactly what he wanted and smiled wickedly to himself.

Feeling him leave, she tried to calm herself. Her body felt as if it would turn to ash where she hung. Her backside burned like a torch, while her entire body burned with need and desire. Everything that he had done had only driven her closer and closer to the edge of breaking. She had always been able to take much damage and had never allowed it to get to her in any way. Until now, she had always been able to take the punishments and abuse that was another's pleasure and simply shrug it off. But this night, everything felt different. She knew that if he pushed her much further she may indeed belong to him.

The dull glint off the metal of the 'chain mail' flogger caught her eyes, as he came around to face her. Her eyes widened and pulse raced as she saw the solid metal links of chain, swinging lightly from his hand. Twitching reflexively, her mind tried to think where, in Hell's name, he planned to use that evil looking thing on her. Her already rock-hard nipples tightened further and she moaned in response.

He stood, taking in the picture before him. The sparkle of perspiration along her body. The quickness of her pulse, racing just beneath her pale flesh. The color and stiffness of her nipples in their clamps. The moist glistening of her satiny folds and her painfully extended limbs showing off every inch of creamy skin. The rise and fall of her chest and shoulders, setting the chain between her breasts swaying gently.

Stepping forward he reached out and flicked both nipples simultaneously, making her entire body thrum with an intense shock. She snapped back, choking screams escaping her as he did it, again and again. Each harsh touch sent shocks through her, centering in a knot between her thighs, and she cried out as he continued. Suddenly, he pulled both clamps free and smacked his palms down on her throbbing nipples. As his hands connected with her flesh, she screamed even louder. She tried to choke back the sensations of both pain and pleasure as heat poured through her body in ways she had never experienced. Striking her again, he raised welts across her breast. Again he struck her, leaving the outline of each hand on her chest.

He stepped back and reached for the 'chain mail' at his side. He lightly flicked the device across the tips of her dark nipples. Her eyes widened in shock and she bit back curses on the tip of her tongue. She was sure there was more to come and was determined to hold on to her quickly diminishing control. Unlike most floggers this one took a very precise and practiced hand. One strike in the wrong area could cause severe, perhaps irreparable damage. A single strike landed too heavily would render the target naught but shreds. With a gentle, yet cruel touch, he began to work her chest and the soft skin of her stomach. Taking his time to land each hit precisely where he wanted, so the lengths of linked chain splayed fully across each breast and nipple, he started to leave an intricate pattern of stripes and bruising. Waiting for the full effect each strikes to course through her before drawing back for the next hit, allowed him the sadistic pleasure of watching her perfect facade of control slip away into nothingness.

She cried out as the strikes continued. Her body sung like a tuning fork every time the chains caressed her breasts or stomach. It was harsh, almost brutal, as if the links themselves were trying to cling to her and tear her apart. As another hit connected, she felt herself begin to fracture around the edges, and silent tears began to course down her face to fall and cool upon her breasts. She cried out to him again as another crushing hit cascaded into her.

"Gods! Please! Enough! Please! Anything but this!" She begged him. Smiling he stopped mid-swing and hooked the device back onto his belt. He looked at her, seeing the tears and the sheer panic in her eyes.

"Please?" he whispered softly, "Please what, little one? Enough, you say? What makes you think I'll heed your pleading? Anything, you say? And have you thought what 'anything' might entail?"

Hearing her desperate pleas thrown back in her face, she realized how badly she had lost control. A deep, crimson blush painted her cheeks. She dropped her gaze to the floor, as her years of experience had taught her do, to help slow her breathing and heart rate, and calm her mind. Scrambling to make amends for her obvious lack of control and protocol, she begged, "My Lord, please, I beg of you? Please, my Lord? That was completely inexcusable and I know I had no right beg of your mercy now. I know that. I, of course, understand if you wish to be done with me now. But please my Lord, please, give me another chance to prove myself. I know that I can please you!" She knew she was his. All he needed to do was claim his prize. But, a part of her still fought the obvious and raged at her acquiescence.

Turning his back on her, so as not to reveal his glee at her reaction, he growled softly and walked to the wall, looking for his next instruments of torturous pleasure. He took down a plush, lined black leather blindfold and an assortment of paddles and came back to the girl. Laying the paddles to the side, just beyond her view, he stepped forward and slipped the blind fold over her eyes, turning her world into pure darkness.

As the blindfold slipped over her eyes her body shuddered. Lack of sight had always been a fear for her. Not being able to see what was going on made her feel very vulnerable. Even when bound, she did not feel as inexplicably fragile as when she was unable to see her surroundings. In an unconscious gesture, she tried to pull her arms down, to remove the cover over her eyes. She heard herself whimper in sheer frustration.

Smiling to himself, he watched her struggle, then took the remote control for the rigging she was attached to and began to, slowly, lower her arms and body, allowing the muscles to adjust to their new found freedom. Once she was low enough to rest on her feet, he released the latches at her ankles and carefully moved her legs so that they were straight once again.

After being held in such a tight position for so long, being released caused her to cry out. The increasing blood flow into her limbs was an almost shocking sensation. As he massaged her feet and legs to help the muscles relax, she began to wonder if he had had his fun with her so quickly. Then, she began to wonder if she'd done something to displease him. She was afraid to speak again without permission, so she silently kept her racing thoughts to herself.

After making sure she could support her own weight again, he lowered her wrists, until he could release them as well. He went about massaging her arms, ensuring the circulation and blood flow into her limbs. Even with the blindfold on her he could see the silent tears rolling down her face. He noticed the slight shuddering in her limbs as he touched her and the way she gently bit her lower lip, as though she was fighting the urge to say something.

Chapter Five:

He walked behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders, "Kneel my pet, down on your hands and knees. Go where I lead you. Crawl slowly forward until I tell you to stop."

Slowly she lowered herself to the floor, balancing on knees and palms. At his command, she began to crawl forward. To say she simply crawled would be akin to saying a great cat simply walks. She moved with a liquid grace, unlike anything he had ever seen. Each movement precise and fluid, every part of her begging to be admired, yet warning of impending danger, should one get too close.

Watching her crawl towards him, the erotic sway of breasts and hips made him painfully hard. He approached the padded bench and commanded, "Now, stop there and stand with your head up and hands at your side. Yes, that's it. Wait there." He left her standing at the foot of the bench and went to retrieve the paddles.

Taking her hands, he pulled her forward across the bench until her stomach was flat along its raised center and locked her wrists into attachment points at the other end of the bench. Then, he spread her legs to the pads on either side of the bench, so that her weight rested on her knees and calves, raising her ass high and exposing her glistening nether parts. He patted her on the ass and grabbed a light weight, flexible, but, thick paddle of red dyed buffalo hide. The paddle was almost 8 inches wide and 18 inches long. He swung back slightly and brought the paddle forward with a soft whoosh of air and an audible snap as it rapped across her raised cheeks.

With the shock of the burning impact her head snapped up and she bit back a shout. Her entire backside felt as if someone had burned it. The lack of vision only increased her awareness of the sensations searing into her. Before she could fully appreciate the gentleness of the first blow the next one crashed down. Each continuing strike landed with increasing speed and force. As they continued, the girl began to cry out more and more frequently. It seemed to him she was fighting her natural responses and he didn't want her to hold back in anyway. With that thought he set the paddle aside and took off his gloves.

His deep voice chilled her as he said, "I think that you may need something a little more personal and intimate. Perhaps you need the feel of flesh to push you over that edge of control you seem to be clinging so tightly to. I suppose I shall simply have to test my theory." Placing a hand on each buttock he slowly began to press down with his fingertips, digging his nails in a little bit at time, until she moaned softly. Pulling back, he smacked both hands down into the marks he had just left. Again, he struck her flesh as he had her breasts, until the marks of his hands began to leave well formed welts.

With every strike of flesh on flesh, she fought her need to cry out. Instead, her cries came out as muffled moans of pleasure and need. Every strike made her core hotter and hotter, until she felt like she would burst. With a final strike that practically rocked the frame, she screamed out wordlessly and collapsed back onto the bench, unable to do more than try and catch her breath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Darkness Blessed Seductions Ch. 04-05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 387 milliseconds