• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Assailant Well Received Pt. 01

An Assailant Well Received Pt. 01

The old diner where Tasha sat to lunch with her husband was definitely of the wonky sort. In fact Curtis wondered for the umpteenth time what the fuck they were doing there. There were more black people than white, a few of them looking positively like gangsters. And more than a few of them were checking out his wife.

That was natural really. Tasha was one beautiful blonde. Her smooth white skin, lovely blue eyes and straight blonde hair, were in stark contrast to the sea of dark skin jostling around them. As Curtis looked around, he realized with nervous disquiet, that they were the only white couple around. But Tasha did not bat an eyelid. She had her legs crossed, showing a hint of pale thigh, her v-cut blouse, almost encouraging stragglers to give her the one eye over.

"Tasha, it's getting late." said Curtis, glancing outside the window, at the creeping dusk. "Can we leave?"

Tasha nodded, her lovely head bobbing with agreement. "Sure hon," she said mouth, full of fries. "Let me just use the can."

She got up then stretching to her full five foot eleven frame, breasts caged against the blue top. She was already getting appreciative glances from the men, as their eyes followed her buttocks all the way to the bathroom.

God! Why did she have to wear those tight jeans to this joint? His eyes washed in a nervous rush to the bathroom.

The minutes ticked by and Curtis was now sweating with concern. He drummed his fingers impatiently on the table, and solicited the waitress for another coffee.

Tasha slid into the dingy bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She had just latched the door when she felt a sliver of movement behind her. Before she could turn, she was mashed against the flimsy door with irresistible force, her head pressed uncomfortably against the peeling paint.

"Make a noise and you don't walk out of here alive," hissed a voice in her ear.

"My husbands right outside," she lied, craning her neck to get a better view of her assailant. But strong long fingers held her neck fast. Her heart hammered in her chest, which was now squashed against the door.

Moments stretched, tense with silence. She could feel that the man's breathing had slowed. A shuffle of feet and she felt lips and teeth, gently nibbling on the back of her neck. A hand went around her waist, softly lifting up the cloth. She gasped as she felt cold yet strangely tender hands, on the bare softness of her belly.

Fingers trailed in her lush white skin, pausing to rim around her deep navel. The hands wound searchingly into the front of her jeans.

"Oh..." gasped Tasha, as she felt coolness spread down her groin as the unknown man's finger brushed against her pubic hair.

"Don't you struggle now," he warned as he reached out around her, struggling with the button on her jeans.

"Please," begged Tasha, as she felt the front of her pant being loosened. Mal-adroit as the man was he had succeeded. "Please just let me go."

Panting and silence and further panting followed. Tasha now felt her jeans slither down to her ankles.

There was a sharp intake of breath and she realized that her would be assailant was admiring her tight pink panties. She cursed herself for having worn those today. But it was already too late for regrets.

She felt his hands caressing and fondling her buttocks. As hands slipped into her rump, as they had done, the front of her body, she felt a positive shiver down her bare spine.

Why did this shiver feel so right?

A finger was inserted delicately into the crack between her full buttocks, palming her cheeks and she almost moaned out loud. She controlled herself however. It was never good to let him know that she was slowly being turned on.

As the man allowed her some freedom of movement, she saw the dim bathroom light reflected on his dark skin. Another licentious ripple of delight had passed through her half naked body. Tasha had always fantasized about being with a black man. She was getting her wish alright but not the way she had hoped. She had dreamed of a romantic affair with a strong dark man. Not a grope in a dingy bathroom no matter how sensual.

"Oh god baby," he moaned, as he gently began pulling her pink pantyhose down, almost reluctantly. "You are so hot."

It was Tasha's turn now to feel her panties join her jeans around her ankle. Fear coursed through her mingled with indescribable excitement, as she realized she was completely vulnerable below the waist.

She felt a slow ebbing of his tight grip on her body, and heard a ruffle as clothes were being discarded on the floor.

She turned to get a better look, but was again mashed against the door.

"Shhhhhhhhhh..." whispered the black man as she opened her mouth to say something.

He now again reached around her, gripped both her hands, held them up. "Keep it that way baby." He cajoled her. "Just do as I ask and everything will be fine."

Tasha felt her top being lifted clean of her body, and with a jerk, she had nothing on but her matching pink bra, tight against her ample breasts.

"Please don't," she repeated again feeling a bit like an idiot. Was the man aware that he turning her on so? He gave away nothing. He was playing with her like she was a Playboy mannequin fuck-toy.

She felt electricity crackle on her pure white skin as she felt the touch of his naked body against her smooth back. He was now fumbling with her bra strap, with one hand and holding her pinned with the other. He needn't have bothered. She was not going to try and escape. In fact she realized that bizarrely, she wanted this to happen as much as he did!

There was a snap and jerk as he managed to unhook her bra, and lift it smooth off her body. It tumbled down to join the rest of her clothes at the bottom.

Now that she was gloriously naked, she should have felt the most vulnerable, yet she felt gloriously released. As if by relieving her of every shred of cloth, he had somehow freed her from the cage of white that she felt imprisoned in.

That was when Tasha felt the firm, hard, black flesh press against her lower back. Apparently the black man had reached the stage of penile tumescence.

"Oh God!" she mouthed as she felt him stiffening further, exactly at the spot where her back met her buttocks.

"Don't worry baby," he hissed through his teeth, mistaking her exclamation of pleasure for one of horror. "This will all be over soon."

'Don't," she wanted to mouth, 'don't end it too soon, please don't.' But she couldn't bring herself to say much of anything.

His hands snaked under her arm pits, brushing the sides of her breasts and cupped them, ever so softly, ever so gently.

Tasha felt a sharp rush of air into her lungs as she felt her cleavage fondled and felt, with infinite care. Gods, she thought this must be the gentlest black rapist in history. His fingers touched and tweaked her already hard pink nipples.

"Oh fuck..." moaned the black man, as he hardened further against Tasha's lush, ripe white body. "Oh sweet fucking lord! What a hot white bitch!"

Tasha was about to say something almost encouraging, when she felt her self shoved hard against the door, with happy urgency. Her already stiff nipples were painfully crushed against the cold metal of the bathroom door.

She found her hands being lifted; her wrists pinned, palm first against the door, again in a wild rush.

"Move your legs apart baby...that's right, now lean your body forward," said the man, his voice now a throaty rasp.

As Tasha obliged, quite willingly, she felt a pause, in his other wise sure movements, as if befuddled by her lack of resistance.

So there she was leaning forward on the door, thighs spread apart, naked and a completely erect black man behind her. She wondered idly, if he would indulge in some foreplay. There was no need for such measures. Her pussy was even now being coated with lubricating fluids. But she wondered anyways as women are wont to wonder.

He came at her, hot, hard and heavy. His fingers prised apart her butt-cheeks, his stiff warm cock-head, nuzzling her anus. She felt him guide his hardness into her. Though she had thought her self sufficiently wet, she was in the wrong.

Either that or he had a really big cock. She realized it was a mixture of both. The cock-head lodged inside her vagina, and was stubbornly refused entry.

"Unghhhhh..." grunted the black man, as he tried to coax more cock into Tasha's white body.

Tasha tried to do her part. She spread her legs and buttocks as far wide as possible, and even went as far as parting her pussy lips, to allow easier entry to the black behemoth.

Her efforts went unnoticed though, as the man started slowly pounding his meat, against her tingling pussy.

"Ahhhhh..." wailed Tasha, as a sudden flood of sensual feeling erupted from her pussy-lips. Whatever nerve endings in her vagina, had not been previously stimulated, were now being gnashed against by the new black entrant. She felt her pussy grudgingly part and widen as more back cock was squeezed into her tight tunnel.

"Oh sheeeeeet..." groaned the black man as he suddenly found, that he had been given the green signal by the white woman, in front of him. Encouraged by his success he pushed more of himself into Tasha.

But yet again the deeper parts of her pussy seemed recalcitrant, as the unfortunate black member, was denied further ingress.

"Fucking bitch!" he cursed, as his hands squeezed her hips, pressing himself further against her. But it did him little good. Cursing yet again he withdrew his manhood reluctantly from the velvety pink vagina.

Tasha instantly felt a sexual void, as the cock was extricated from her body. All the warm fuzzy sensations which made her body tingle were instantly snuffed out.

Disappointed, she wondered, if grabbing him and shoving him back inside her, was within the bounds of propriety. Luckily for her a horny black man is but scarcely dissuaded from penetrating a horny white woman.

He spat on his hands and smoothly rubbed the warm spit into and around her glistening snatch. She felt the familiar sense of arousal return as his fingers carelessly brushed against her love-button. Heedless of her pleasure, he further lubricated his own sex organ, the tip nuzzling her butt as he did so.

This time the first half of his slick pole slid neatly inside of her, the moment so sudden, as to shock her with a tight rush of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh...ooooo..." she moaned her pleasure out loud for the first time.

There was a pregnant pause as the stunned black man finally realized that she was enjoying her apparent molestation.

As if to test this theory, he retrieved his member very, very, slowly, till only the tip rested on her love-opening, and with a sharp sudden jerk slammed it back in.

"Oooooooo...ahhhhhhhh...!" groaned Tasha, as she felt the treasure between her legs, being ground against, hard. She abandoned all pretence of propriety then, wailing her pleasure inside the tiny bathroom.

Encouraged once again, her hard black assailant began slamming her twat with progressively increasing force.

"Unggg...ungggg.unghhhhhhhh...!" grunted the besieged white woman as she felt her treasure being taken by delightful force.

Suddenly, like a successful soldier at a siege, the thick black manhood was able to force its way into her completely, her rubbery barricade crumpling, under the unstoppable onslaught. Her gates breached, she felt her inner being invaded, albeit with a bout of unbearable ecstasy.

"Oh baby...oh my god. I...I...ohhhhh sweet lord!" The man kept blathering on, as he lost control of his senses. The tight white pussy wound so tightly around his dick, was too much for him to bear. Each time he entered her tight confines, he felt he was losing himself inside of her. His penis felt like a banana wrapped in too tight a skin.

The two continued on in this vein for some time, their bodies thumping against the thin walls and door of the bathroom. They no longer cared that their love-making could be heard outside. Tasha flailed about in mad hunger, and her hands finally found purchase on muscular buttocks behind her. She felt her nails dig into black flesh, as her pounding intensified.

"Oh yes please...oh like that...ooooo...ungghhhhh...unghhhh..." Tasha's wordy instructions were mutated into warbled sounds, as she found that her 'assailant' was responding to her sexual instructions like an eager student.

Each time the full black hardness took her in-between her legs she felt wave after wave of hot pleasure being pumped into her head. She could no longer remember her name. She had of course deleted her husband's very presence in her mind.

If a curious onlooker had stood by the door, he would have heard sounds that would rival feral beasts in heat. If he has pushed the door ajar, he would have seen not two people but one.

As Tasha and her man fucked each other senseless they became one twisting, writhing, sweaty mass of pleasured flesh. It was difficult to separate out where black man ended and white woman began.

"Ah...ahhhaa.hhhhhaaaaaa." rang the man' guttural voice, as he slid in and out of his white pastry.

"Ooomhh...ungghhh...aaaaaahhhaaaa." groaned Tasha as she felt herself being opened out like never before.

There was then a moment of stiff silence from the man as Tasha felt her breasts being squeezed till she thought they would pop.

Then he roared like a man of ancient old yelling out his war cry.

"OOOOOOOOO...AHHHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

There was an explosive jerk behind her, and a savage thrust, which all but sandwiched her against the wall.

"That's...right...ba...baby..." she gasped, breath squeezed out of her lungs, as she felt warm wetness begin to spread inside her.

Strangely, the fact that he had come inside her, elevated her to dizzying heights of sexual perception.

She started to feel her body shiver, shudder, and shake. The pressure welled inside, till she felt her head would burst. Then with amazing clarity she felt her orgasm rip through her, skewering her senseless.

"God baby...what...?" grunted the black man, as he saw her body twitching on the end of his cock. The orgasming pussy milked and clenched at his softening manhood, as if reluctant to let go.

As she was in the throes of her climax, she felt a long finger glide into her recently cummed-into pussy.

"Damn, you made me come hard girl." The finger circled inside her, a bit longer. "Better get some pills and shit," he offered helpfully. He retrieved his cum-coated finger from her vagina and pushed it into her anus. Tasha gasped as she felt warmth inside her rectum as well. "Next time, I'll be back for this." he said, patting her ass.

She wanted him to play with her anus a little longer, but she was disappointed there.

Even before her orgasm had ebbed, she felt herself being laid gently on the floor. There was a hiss of zips and the crackle of a leather belt as her 'rapist' suited up.

He was gone before she knew it and there she was cold and naked on the bathroom floor, sperm leaking out of her.

It took her a moment to gather her bearings, but she dressed herself as best as she could and made haste towards the dining room.

"What the fuck Tasha?" Curtis roared, as soon as he saw her. "It's been fifteen fucking minutes!" he punctuated this point by tapping on his Rolex. He frowned as he looked at her. "Why do you look so flushed?"

"Bad bowels honey." she said shakily, her voice a throaty shiver.

"Jeez your knees are shaking," said Curtis gingerly helping his wife into her seat.

"Let's go. I think it was the food here got to you." he said, throwing an angry glower at the diner.

Tasha did not trust herself to speak. Her voice was too husky and her thoughts covered with sex. An unknown black man's semen was even now making a slow descent down her married white thighs. Her pussy had been pulverized and tenderized beyond belief leading to a most unimaginable release.

"Hey are you ok?" asked Curtis, face etched with concern as her gently placed his hands on her knees. "Ewwwww..." he muttered as his hands came up wet. "What's this?"

Tasha froze as she realized some of the black mans seed must have dripped to the sides of her knees. Her husband had some of the sticky stuff on his finger tips, his nose wrinkling as he tried to figure out what it was. "It's just mayo honey," she said, thinking fast, 'must have got some on me before I went to the rest room."

"Oh," muttered Curtis, face slackening. He flicked his tongue out, tasting the 'mayo'. "Not bad," he replied wiping his hands on a paper towel, "let's get."

Tasha's jaw dropped as she watched her husband taste her most recent lover's semen.

She rose warily, and surveyed the diner. A host of black folks were dining, their bustle and hum mingling with the clanking of forks on plates. A few looked at her, others openly ogled. One even winked at her. She wondered which of these folk had recently taken to raping and thoroughly pleasuring a lonely white housewife.

She wondered mightily indeed, as Tasha had gotten the taste of black cock and like anything new and good she wanted more. A lot more. She felt her pussy tingle with the thought.

As she cast one last look at the diner before exiting, she knew she would be back, and she hoped her man would not keep her waiting.

...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Assailant Well Received Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 879 milliseconds