• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Starting Over Ch. 05

Starting Over Ch. 05

123

To all who have written me about this story. My original intention was to end it with this chapter and I have resolved this initial story line. I have had requests to continue it since people seem to find these characters enjoyable. I'll see if I can come up with some ideas on how to continue it. I can't say for sure. It took me about 4-5 months to get this story out because of the intrusion of real life. But I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read, comment, and send me a message about this story.

Main Characters:

LTC (Retired) John Jackson, 5'11", 180, 45 years old.

Marie Jackson, John's dead wife, 5'8", 140, 44 years old.

Angelica Jackson, John and Marie's daughter, 5'5", 125, 19 years old.

Mary Bradford, bartender, 5'5", 120, 34 years old.

Margaret (Maggie) Bradford, Mary's sister, 5'6", 115, 36 years old.

Madeleine (Maddie) Bradford, Maggie's daughter, 6 years old.

Juliet Margolin, waitress, 5'4", 145, 24 years old.

Samantha (Sam) Walker, 5'6", 130 pounds, 39 years old.

Joyce Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 120 pounds, 19 years old.

Marion Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 115 pounds, 17 years old.

SFC (Retired) Craig Smithson, 6', 190, 46 years old.

Jeanne (aka Jasmine) Welch, 5'5", 110, 20 years old

Olivia, 5'4", 120 pounds, 20 years old, called Livy

Previously:

We had just finished taking out a drug kingpin and his henchmen, who had kidnapped the daughter of the woman I had been dating. This was the weekend before Thanksgiving and I had originally been invited to the Bradford's for dinner.

Wednesday, 21 November 2012, Dennis' apartment.

I had visited Mary Bradford at the bar across the street. Maggie was still having problems with the fact that my run-in with some drug dealers from a couple of months before had led to her daughter being kidnapped the previous weekend. I got her daughter back, but she was still upset and refused to see me or take my calls. I left the bar shortly after that. So now it was the day before Thanksgiving and I had nothing to do and nothing planned except for a visit to Craig's for Thanksgiving dinner. My daughter, who was in college back east, was not going to come out for Thanksgiving. It was too long a trip for a short weekend. She was going to come for Christmas and we were going to ski.

The coverage of a major drug ring bust was all over the news, and the local police took credit for it. There was no mention of the group that Craig and I had put together to take them down. That was good -- very good.

I was trying to watch the ESPN coverage of the upcoming weekend football games and had had a couple of beers and a shot when I changed my mind. I decided to have a few at the strip club and see if Jeanne/Jasmine, Joyce, or Livy were working. At least I could wallow in female flesh and alcohol and spread my newfound wealth around to those who needed it. I went to my apartment and grabbed several hundreds on my way out.

I got there about 5pm and it was pretty empty. Everyone else was getting ready for the holiday weekend. But after a few minutes I saw Livy walk on stage to dance and Jasmine came out from the back. She was in that damn schoolgirl outfit again. Shit, that always put my libido on high alert. I had my first beer and a shot in front of me. She made her way between a few tables, stopping to work on earning a few bucks with a lap dance when she spotted me. She walked over and sat on my lap. I had just finished my shot.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson."

I shook my head and laughed. "Didn't I tell you to call me John? Weren't you calling me that the last time I saw you?"

She grinned. "Yeah, but I thought it might get you interested in spending some money on a good little schoolgirl." She gave me a mock pout.

"Okay, I'll take a lap dance, but not until Livy finishes. I want to see her dance." The waitress came by and I ordered another two shots and a beer.

Jasmine raised her eyebrows at that, but said nothing. She turned back to watch Livy. "Yeah, she's hot. She is still learning how to work the boys when she's trying to get lap dances, but her tits are just so good."

I laughed. "Yeah? You like them, too?"

She turned to me and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Yeah, I want to suck them and play with them just like you do."

"You like girls, too?"

"I like anything and everything to do with sex." I squirmed and she gave me a very inviting look. "Mmmm. You like that idea, eh?" She wiggled her ass. On stage, Livy took off her top and was moving around in front of the few patrons who were there. "Look at those tits. She has great nipples. Can't you see me sucking on those nipples, making them hard and wet?"

I wiggled some more. "You are a mean tease."

She grinned. "That's what men come here for, to get teased."

I watched as the waitress set the drinks on the table. I then took another of the shots and chased it with some beer. "Not me. I just came to see some friends -- and get drunk."

She leaned back at this point and looked at me more seriously. "What are you doing for the weekend?"

"Nothing." I was starting to feel a little fuzzy, but I didn't care.

She stared at me. "I thought you had a girlfriend now?"

"Yeah, but we kind of had a falling out."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Not now." I took the second shot and a little chaser. "I just want to get drunk." The song stopped and Livy was on her last song and ready to take off her g-string. "And besides, right now I want to watch Livy finish her stripping. I want to see if her pussy is as nice as her tits. But you already know, right? How is it?"

Jasmine grinned, but looked at me with concern. "Perfect. She has a beautiful little pussy with a little arrow over it pointing to her slit and her little nubbin."

We watched as she took it off and danced around, giving glimpses of it to the patrons and getting as much cash as she could out of it.

When she finished, Jasmine stood up. "Now it's time for your table dance." She started dancing and I got the same king of dick rubbing that I got last time. She had just finished when Livy came out. She waved Livy over and when Livy got there she grinned sheepishly at me.

"Hi, Mr. Jackson."

I groaned. "Can't any of you call me John?" The alcohol was hitting me hard now.

Livy gave me a nasty grin. "Yes, sir. Whatever you want, sir." Her playfulness was obvious even through the fog of the alcohol and that just made me like her even more.

She sat next to me and Jasmine sat on the other side. I saw the waitress and ordered more shots. Jasmine frowned at me.

The waitress was back quickly and I held up the first one. "Here's to the two most beautiful scantily clad women I know."

They both smiled, but I could tell that they were not impressed. I was getting drunk too fast. That may have been the norm for some, but Jasmine knew I was not like that. Jasmine got up and left and I watched her nice bubble butt go. Then I turned to Livy. "So. How are you doing?" She looked at me funny. "What?"

"Why are you getting drunk so fast?"

I stared at her a little. "Doesn't matter. I just want to get drunk." I was a little surprised since they were allegedly around drugs and alcohol all the time.

I took the last shot and leaned back. I could tell this was going to be a doozy of a drunk, but at this point I didn't care.

I turned to say something to Livy and her form started swimming a little. Let's see. One shot and two beers at home, then 5 shots and two beers here, all on an empty stomach. Yep, it was going to be a doozy. Livy was staring at me.

"You're not going to last much longer."

I shrugged. "Whatever." At least that's what I thought I said. I wasn't really sure how I sounded at this point. Nor did I care.

Everything started getting fuzzy now. I had been so wiped out from the weekend and now I was getting way too drunk. I should have had something to eat. Oh, well, fuck 'em.

Jasmine came back and she and Livy said something and then they got me to my feet. This wasn't easy because everything felt like it was fuzzy and in slow motion. They dragged me into the back and I could just make out George in the darkness and my alcohol fog. I tried to say hello, but my mouth wasn't working too well. I suddenly realized that I was in a VIP room and they were putting me down on my back. Oh, that's nice. I could use a little nap. I remember lying there looking at the two scantily clad women and then nothing.

Thanksgiving, 22 November 2012, Dennis' apartment.

I slowly came awake in the darkness. I felt comfortable and I was sleeping on my back, which I don't do very much. It felt like I was in bed. I reached up behind my head and felt a nice pillow. I tried to look around but it was very dark. I then worked on trying to recollect my last conscious thoughts, but it was difficult. I sat up and turned to the side to get out of bed. Ouch! My head reminded me of my previous nights activities with a heavy throbbing. I got really drunk really fast, which is not hard when you're tired and haven't eaten much. I realized I was in my own bedroom. I had to go to the bathroom, so I walked in and emptied my bladder. I was wearing only my boxers from yesterday. Another puzzle to solve. I tried not to look in the mirror and I was glad that I had installed the adjustable light switches. I can't turn the lights on normally in the middle of the night if I want to be able to see for the next two minutes. The clock in the bathroom said 0300.

I finished and headed back to bed. I sat on the bed and turned to lie down. When I did, I put my arm out and it came in contact with a body on the other side. What the fuck? I leaned over and looked. I couldn't tell who it was in the dark, but the shape of the body as she lay on her side, was unmistakably feminine. I was still drunk and tired with no energy to try to figure out what was going on, so I just lay back down. I could find that out in the morning.

When I awoke later that morning, there was a little light coming in. It had to be getting to be around 7:30. The sun hadn't appeared yet, but the sky must be lightening up a little. I turned on my side and there was just enough light for me to determine that the woman in my bed was Livy. How did that happen? I thought about it. I must have passed out in the strip club and she helped get me home. I sat up and decided I needed my hangover refreshment. I always took some regular aspirin and a glass of Gatorade when I was hung over. I grabbed my robe and headed for the kitchen. When I got there, I noticed another bundle on my couch. I walked over and determined that it was Jeanne or Jasmine or whatever I was going to call her today. I went to the kitchen and got a drink. When I closed the refrigerator door, Jasmine stirred. I stood over her and waited for her to see me. When she did, she smiled.

"Good morning, Mr. Drunk."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry about that."

"No problem. We didn't feel much like working last night anyway. There were more girls there to work than guys to watch. They let us off early."

"How did you guys get me up the stairs and into bed?"

She grinned. "George."

"Oh. Did you guys drive my car home, too?"

"Yep." She looked over my shoulder. "Did you wake Livy?"

"No, she's still sleeping."

"You should go in there and wake her with a little sex. She's got a crush on you and she's really horny."

I took a deep breath and let out a big sigh. "Unfortunately, I think I've fallen in love with this other woman and it would feel strange to have sex with somebody else. It's not really my style. You know me, Mister Conservative."

Jasmine grinned and looked at me carefully. "But you said you guys broke up?"

"I told you that? Well, she won't talk to me right now, but I'm going to keep trying."

Jasmine smiled. "That's fine. In the meantime, you need to help out a friend in need. Livy is horny as hell and even let me play with her a little last night. She's spurned my advances before, claiming that she didn't like girls. But last night, when we undressed you, she was paying close attention to your body and checked out your junk through your boxers. If you had gotten hard, you would have been awakened by a horny bitch riding you."

I grinned. I was horny as hell, angry at Maggie, and really did want to fuck Livy -- and Jasmine, too. I knew it was a little out of character for me but for once I wanted to be the bad boy. I wanted to be the one who had the outrageous story to tell. I wanted to be the one that fucked two women at once, both strippers. "Okay, let's go." Jasmine leaped from the couch and that's when I noticed she was wearing only a thong. "Nice." I looked her up and down.

"Thanks." She posed, sticking one hip out to the side and making sure her tits bounced.

I waved my hand nonchalantly. "I've seen all that stuff before." She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me. I grabbed her hand. "C'mon, cutie."

We went into the bedroom and Livy was still sleeping. Jasmine put her finger to her lips indicating to not make a sound and then parted my robe. She pushed my boxers down to my feet and I stepped out of them. My dick was hanging there. She knelt down and, while staring up at me, slowly licked me from my balls to the head of my cock. I started getting hard. Then she took me deep and started swallowing. Fuck! That was sensational. I really got hard then. She stood up. "Now you're ready."

I crawled into bed where Livy was lying on her back. I pulled the covers down slowly to see that she was braless, too. Her tits were probably a c-cup and her youth meant that they were still young, pert, and very firm. I leaned over and lightly licked her very pink left nipple. Nothing. I lightly sucked on it and her body twitched a little. Then I pushed the covers down the rest of the say to see that she was totally naked. I liked this. Her body was a little fuller than Jasmine's. She had more curves, hips and tits, and it made her look more womanly. I started to crawl between her legs but I hesitated. What the fuck was I doing? This was not me. There's no way I should be doing this while trying to get Maggie back. It was not a good decision.

I sat back on the edge of the bed and shook my head at Jasmine. "I can't. If I want to try to make a life with Maggie, there's no way I should be doing this."

Jasmine sighed and sat down next to me. "Too bad. Livy will be sad."

Suddenly, Livy sat up. She was a gorgeous young thing. "What's going on?"

Jasmine gave her a wan smile. "I tried to talk John into waking you up with a little sex, but he's committed to Maggie."

Livy crawled up behind meand hugged me. Her tits were up against my back and her nipples were poking me. "That's so sweet."

I groaned. "You two are not making it easy, you teases."

"Oh, no, don't lay this on us." Jasmine waggle her finger at me. "We're willing to have sex and now you are the tease." She reached over and ran her hand over my erection.

I stood up and grabbed my robe. "Sorry, ladies, but a man in love doesn't do this."

Livy sighed. "Do you have any younger brothers?"

I laughed. "Yes, but he's married."

"Too bad. I never meet any men like you."

"Well, look where you work."

She grinned. "Oh, yeah."

Jasmine put her hand on my arm. "Well, Livy and I are joining George and his wife for Thanksgiving dinner. Do you want me to finagle an invitation for you?"

"No, thanks. I already have an invitation to join a friend and his family at his house."

She stared at me. "Really?"

"Yes, that's the truth. I'm not just saying that. It's Craig, the guy who runs the investigation agency that I work for and for which I found you." I poked her in the ribs and she gave a ticklish squeal.

"Okay. Livy and I need to get going so that we can be there on time. Will we see you later?"

"You bet."

At that, the two of them got up, got dressed, and left. I showered, shaved, and cleaned up the place a little. I wasn't due at Craig's until noon. It was almost 11am and I was 30 minutes from heading out the door when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Jackson, this is Marshall Bradford." It was Mary and Maggie's father.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Bradford. What can I do for you?" I tried to be nice since he had acted so well during the most recent crisis with Maddie's kidnapping.

"I know that Maggie has not returned your calls and cancelled your invitation to have dinner with us, but could you stop by for a few minutes around noon? I just want to discuss something with you."

Now what the hell did he want? "Sure, I can do that. What's this all about?"

"I'd like to discuss that in person, if you don't mind. Don't ring the bell. I'll keep an eye out and let you in the side door, where the glassed in portion of my office is."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Thank you, Mr. Jackson." He hung up.

I put the present that I had gotten for Maddie -- a large Pooh like the one I had that she loved so much -- in the car. Then I picked up the pie I had ordered to take to Craig's since I didn't feel like making one and was not very good at baking. I got to the Bradford's at precisely noon. I waited a couple of minutes and thought about what I had just done with the two youngsters. Fuck! That was so out of character for me. What the hell was I thinking? Now I felt extremely guilty as I headed toward the house where Maggie and Maddie lived. I got out and walked up to the side of the house where there was a small glassed in sitting area off of Mr. Bradford's office with Maddie's present in my hands. He was standing there waiting and immediately let me in.

"I'm sorry for the short notice, but I'm glad you could stop by." He put out his hand and we shook. His was cool and wet. "Oh, sorry. I was just holding my drink. Would you like something?" He pointed over to a small bar in his study with a few bottles of scotch on it. He was definitely different from before.

"No, thanks." He picked up his drink and I followed him into his study. I set the present down on a chair. He paid it no attention and took a sip of his drink which looked like scotch on the rocks. I looked around his study. It was just as I would have expected. The furniture and built-in bookshelves were all in dark cherry. The books were all leather and hard bound no paperbacks in sight.

"Mr. Jackson, I wanted to say two things to you today. First, I wanted to apologize for the way I behaved on Maggie's birthday and second, I wanted to thank you for saving my granddaughter." He pointed over toward the other side of the study that looked out into the backyard. Maddie and Maggie were there, along with Mary and some others. It was cloudy, but not raining, so they were playing in some big piles of leaves. We walked over toward his desk and I walked around behind it to see the backyard from there.

"I accept your apology and you are welcome for Maddie. I like that little girl a lot and it was due to my history that the kidnapping occurred."

He looked at me closely. "I also need to thank you for reminding me of what's important in life." I turned to look at him. "I had an epiphany that night when you were rescuing Maddie. I realized that I have been neglecting my family and these recent events and your response to them has forced me to review how I've been living. Since that day, I've done a lot of thinking and I am going to make some changes in my life. I realized that I was spending so much time worried about my business and making money that I was neglecting one of the most important things in life, my family." There was nothing to say to that so I just nodded. He pointed outside again. "Because of what we have all gone through I am going to immeidately change my interaction with my family and I wanted you to know since you were the catalyst for this. I'm going to welcome Mary back and I'm also going to drop some hints about you with Maggie. Who knows, maybe I can help wear her down. I like and respect you. You showed yourself to be a man of principles, which I seem to have forgotten about, and also one that has earned the respect of others. The way those individuals reacted to you showed me that you are an honest, straight forward individual."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Starting Over Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds