• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 07

Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 07

123

As she made her way through Tegel Airport in Berlin with her husband and the rest of his golfing group, Peggy Sanford spied Linh, the beautiful Eurasian woman she had met in Paris walking toward her. Linh was dressed in a flight attendants uniform. It was part of the ruse she and Peggy had cooked up so Peggy could get away for the night. The plan was for Peggy and Linh to meet like two old coworkers. Peggy used to be a flight attendant. Linh would invite Peggy out for a couple of drinks to catch up on old times. Peggy's husband and his golf partners had planned an early night so they could hit the links first thing in the morning. Since Peggy didn't golf it was a perfect excuse for her to break away from the group. Peggy didn't tell her husband that Linh ran an escort service along with the private sex club she had in Paris. She also didn't tell him that she was going to meet up with one of Linh's customers and satisfy all of his kinky desires. She hoped to satisfy a few of her own while she earned a little extra spending money.

Their ruse worked better than they planned. Peggy's husband suggested that Peggy skip the group's planned dinner and go eat with Linh. He knew Peggy didn't have much in common with his golf partners. She was a lot younger than the rest of the group. Linh gave Peggy the name of the hotel where she was staying and told her to meet her there.

Peggy, her husband and the group gathered their bags and headed to their hotel. After they checked in and settled in their room, Peggy took a long hot shower. She dressed in a stylish business suit without a bra or panties and left for her "dinner" with Linh. Her husband didn't notice that she had packed a short, black, tight fitting, backless cocktail dress and high heeled strappy sandals in her large bag.

Peggy texted Linh as she walked the two blocks to her hotel. She went straight up to Linh's suite and knocked on the door. Peggy was taken back but pleasantly surprised when Linh opened the door, naked. Linh threw her arms around Peggy and gave her a passionate, tongue filled kiss.

"You have a couple of hours before you have to meet the client. We could go have some dinner or..." Linh said with a mischievous smile when they broke their kiss.

"I know what I want to eat," Peggy replied with a mischievous smile of her own as she pulled Linh back close, kissed her and rubbed her hands over Linh's ass.

When they broke their kiss again, Linh turned and led Peggy back to the suite's bedroom. Peggy stripped off her suit as they walked and was naked by the time they reached the bed. She wrapped her arms around Linh and pulled her close. Their lips met in another warm passionate kiss.

"Oh god, I'm so glad we have time to get together before I meet the client," Peggy gasped when she broke the kiss.

"Yes I am too, it was nice of your husband to suggest it," Linh replied with a slight laugh.

"I'll have to thank him later," Peggy said as she and Linh embraced and fell onto the bed together.

They caressed and fondled each other until Peggy rolled Linh over onto her back. Peggy knelt over Linh and covered her lips with her own. Soon they were kissing together, slipping their tongues into each other's mouth. Peggy broke the kiss and moved her lips down Linh's body. She stopped at Linh's breasts and worked her mouth all over the small firm globes. Soon Linh's nipples became hard pointy nubs. Peggy was straddling one of Linh's legs and Linh began sliding her leg between Peggy's, rubbing her thigh against Peggy's pussy sending pulses of pleasure through her body.

Peggy worked her way down to Linh's pussy. She crawled between Linh's legs and pushed them apart. Peggy ran her tongue through the folds of Linh's pussy, up and down and in and out. She pulled Linh's pussy lips apart and sucked hard, drawing a guttural moan from Linh. Linh grabbed Peggy's head and forced it down hard between her legs. Peggy used her tongue, lips, teeth and fingers to bring Linh a mighty climax. Linh's body shot up as she cried out, gasping for air. Every muscle of Linh's body tensed and quivered as a wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her veins. Drained, she fell back on the bed panting and moaning.

Linh didn't rest long. She sat up and pushed Peggy over onto her back. She crawled between Peggy legs to return the favor. Slowly Linh worked her up, licking Peggy's pussy lips, gently biting her clit and sliding her fingers in and out of Peggy's pussy and across her g- spot. Over and over Linh drove Peggy close to a climax only to stop, leaving her a panting and quivering mess.

Linh pushed Peggy's legs up raising her ass off the bed. Peggy reached down under her knees and held her legs up. Linh pulled her fingers out of Peggy's pussy. She rested one of them on the opening of her pussy and the other on her anus. Slowly Linh slid her fingers into Peggy. At first Peggy's ass resisted but soon Linh was able get her fingers into both of Peggy holes. Peggy's breathing became even more labored, her body shivering and shaking as Linh slid her fingers in and out of Peggy's ass and pussy. When Linh leaned her head between Peggy's legs and flicked her tongue across her clit, Peggy came. Her body tensed up and she lifted her head and shoulders off the bed. Linh continued licking Peggy's clit. Her orgasm appeared to go on forever. After her orgasm passed, Peggy fell back on the bed, gasping for breath.

Linh moved up next to Peggy and wrapped her arms around Peggy. They lay together kissing and caressing each other's bodies until Peggy's breathing returned to normal.

"Tell me, have you done anything naughty since you left Paris?" Linh asked.

"Well if you must know," Peggy said with mischievous smile.

"I must, I must," Linh replied with a laugh.

Peggy told Linh about her last few naughty days. She started with the story of her wild nameless, no-strings attached fuck on the train from Paris to the Bordeaux region. Next Peggy told Linh about meeting Lillie, Celeste and their young men. She finished with the erotic tale of her afternoon at the spa and the special massage she received from Henri and his assistants.

"Oh my god, Peggy, you are unbelievable. I own a sex club and escort service and I do not know anyone who seems to love sex as much as you do," Linh said as stroked her hand along Peggy's thigh, up to her pussy.

"I can't help it. I love sex... absolutely love it, and everything about it. To me, having a wild, uninhibited, screaming, deep, lasting orgasm is the greatest pleasure we are blessed with," Peggy replied.

"Well Peggy Sanford, you are an amazing woman and as much as I would love to give you a wild, uninhibited, screaming, deep, lasting orgasm, you need to get ready to see the client," Linh said as she untangled herself from Peggy and rolled over to one side of the bed.

"When I'm done with the client, maybe I could stop back?" Peggy asked as she pushed herself up and moved to the other side of the bed.

"I was hoping you would do that," Linh replied.

Peggy got off the bed, picked her bag and headed to the bathroom.

"Wait, let me join you. I can brief you about the client," Linh called out as she got off the bed and joined Peggy at the bathroom door.

"Yeah and maybe you can join me and wash my back," Peggy said with a naughty smile.

"I was hoping you would ask me to do that," Linh replied with a laugh.

An hour later, Peggy walked out of the hotel. Her hair was put up and she was dressed in a short, black, tight fitting, backless cocktail dress with a pair of high heel sandals and nothing else, just as the client had requested. As she slid into the rear seat of a waiting black Mercedes Benz S550 she saw that the client, a handsome, fit, young man, was already sitting in the car. He was tall and thin with blond hair and a pleasant smile. Peggy noticed that he was dressed in a very expensive suit.

"Hello, you must be Peggy. I am Andy," He said with a British accent as he held out his hand.

"Hello Andy, it's nice to meet you," Peggy replied as she placed her hand in his.

Andy kissed Peggy's hand in the old European way and then handed her a glass of champagne. Peggy took the glass and sat back in the plush leather seat. She crossed her legs which caused her dress to ride up and expose even more of her tone thigh. She dangled her high heel off her foot and watch for a minute as Andy stared at her legs and foot.

They drove along in silence for a few minutes as Peggy quickly went over Linh's briefing in her head. Andy was a computer software genius. He was only 22 years old and had made his first million before he turned 16. He was worth billions now. Andy frequently used Linh's services; he would take the escorts to various parties, orgies, and other sexual themed events. Linh explained to Peggy that for some of her clients it was easier to just pay for a woman's time than to spend time trying to find someone with their sexual tastes. Andy's preference was for beautiful mature women who loved sex in all its forms. He certainly hit the jack pot with Peggy.

"Well I can see Linh was correct when she described you as a very beautiful woman, Peggy," Andy said breaking the silence.

"Thank you, that's very nice of you to say," Peggy replied.

"Oh, I'm not just being nice, Peggy. You are a very beautiful woman," Andy said before asking. "Linh said you are not one of her usual employees. She said you are married and are here on holiday, is that really true?"

"Yes... is that a problem?" Peggy asked in return.

"No, not at all, if anything it makes it hotter. Does your husband know what you are doing...I mean are going to do?" Andy asked with a slight laugh.

"No, a woman should always keep some secrets," Peggy replied with a mischievous smile.

"That's even hotter," Andy said with an even bigger laugh.

"So tell me Andy, what are our plans for tonight's activities?" Peggy asked.

"We will start with a movie and then some friends will be joining us. Actually to start with they will be joining you... and I will be watching you," Andy said with a smile before he asked. "Is that alright with you, being watched while you are enjoying yourself ...with some friends?"

"Being watched and with multiple friends, those are two of my favorite things. I just hope I please you," Peggy said as she reached out and placed a hand on Andy's leg.

"Oh, I am sure you will. Your beauty has already exceeded my expectations," Andy said as he placed his hand over Peggy's.

Before Peggy could respond they were interrupted by the driver stating that they had arrived. He got out, walked around and opened the door. As the driver helped them out of the car Peggy noticed that they were parked on a small side street in front of a store. They signs were all in German but Peggy quickly recognized that it was an adult book store. The driver went into the store while Peggy and Andy stood outside.

"It's one of the last such places in Germany, the internet has killed most of these businesses," Andy said.

"That's a shame, this looks like it could be a fun place," Peggy replied with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, and if Linh was right I believe you will have a lot of fun tonight. In fact she said you would probably have more fun than me or the others," Andy said as he squeezed Peggy's arm.

"Oh, I hope so, but I want you to have fun too," Peggy said.

"Don't worry, I'll have fun. Trust me, I'll have fun," Andy replied.

The driver returned, handed something to Andy and spoke to him in German before going back into the car. Peggy and Andy then went into the store. Peggy was impressed with how clean and well maintained the place looked. It didn't look shabby or seedy as she had expected. It had counter in the middle of the store and a number of rows of display racks on one side that were filled with DVDs and magazines. It also had a display of sex toys and devices. There was a doorway on the other side of the counter marked "Vernissage Zimmer." When Peggy looked at that inquisitively, Andy supplied the answer.

"It means "Private Viewing Booths" would you like to see them? Hans got us some tokens," He asked.

"Sure, it could be fun," Peggy replied.

As they walked down the hallway, Peggy saw that there were three doors on each side. Each door was covered with a movie poster. Andy stopped in front of the middle door on the right hand side. The poster on its door had the words "C.C.C. Studios" across the top in big red letters. It also had a picture of an attractive mature and naked woman kneeling in circle of men who were also naked. Their erect cocks were all pointing at the woman. Her face neck and chest were covered with white splotches of cum.

Andy pulled opened the door and he and Peggy stepped inside a small, dimly light room. It had a backless bench in front of a large video monitor on the back wall. He slipped one of the tokens into a slot near the back wall and the video monitor flickered to life.

Peggy and Andy sat down on the bench as the picture came into focus. The movie started with a man interviewing the attractive, mature woman from the poster for a minute or two. They spoke in German but with English subtitles. Peggy followed along as the woman explained that she was married but routinely cheated on her husband. She had a group of lovers and that several times she had been with two of them at the same but now she was looking for something different, something completely decadent and depraved. The man doing the interview smiled and said he had just the thing for her.

Peggy and Andy sat watching as a group of six diverse men, different ages and races entered the scene. They were naked and sporting long, hard cocks. They quickly surrounded the woman and stripped her naked, stroking and fondling her body as they removed her clothes. They pushed her to the floor and circled around her, shoving their cocks into her face. The woman responded and began sucking her way around the circle. She stroked and sucked each of the guy's cocks while they caressed and pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy. After a few minutes Andy looked over at Peggy. She was staring intently at the screen. Her face was flush and her breathing had quickened.

"I can see that you like this Peggy, you are getting excited already," Andy remarked.

"Yes, oh god yes, I just love watching people fuck, it's just so naughty," Peggy breathlessly replied.

"I can tell. Just look at your nipples, I watched them grow hard and pointy," Andy said as he nodded his head at Peggy's breasts.

Peggy didn't have to look down at her breasts to know her nipples were hard, she could feel them straining against the thin material of her dress. She could also feel the moisture building between her legs. She wiped a hand between her legs, it came away slick with her juices. When she held it up Andy could see her fingers were wet as they reflected off the dim light of the booth.

"Oh yes Peggy, I can see you are getting very excited watching this woman suck these men," Andy said.

"Yes, but I get even more excited when someone watches me suck... and fuck a lot of men," Peggy replied.

"Well then would you would like some cocks of your own to suck and fuck?" Andy asked.

"Yes, oh god yes, I'd love that," Peggy moaned.

"Well then look to your right Peggy," Andy said.

Peggy looked to the right and noticed that there were a couple of holes in the wall. Dim light from one of the holes leaked into their booth. The other hole was blocked by a large cock and huge set of balls.

"That's for you Peggy. Go on suck it. Let me watch you suck that big cock," Andy said.

Peggy moved to the end of the bench. She reached out and took hold of the cock. It was semi hard already. Peggy stroked her hand along its length as it continued to grow to its full length of about eight inches. Sitting on the end of the bench and leaning forward, her face was only inches away from the cock. She did the only thing that seemed appropriate. She held it in her hand and kissed and licked the head. A drop of pre-cum leaked from the opening. She used her tongue to scoop it up. The taste inflamed her senses. Peggy loved the taste of pre-cum but then she also loved the taste of cum and pussy or a mixture of both. She put the head of the cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on the long shaft. The man on the other side of the wall let out a soft moan. Peggy got about three quarters of it into her mouth when she was forced to come up for air.

"Come on Peggy, you can do better than that, can't you? Linh said you were a great cock sucker. Come on, you can suck it all in." Andy said.

Peggy went back to work on the cock. She licked all around the head, flicking her tongue back and forth on the frenulum on the underside of his cock, before working her way down the shaft to his balls. She kissed and licked the low hanging sacks eliciting another low moan from the other side of the wall. The man groaned out loud when she sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. Peggy kissed and licked her way back up the cock to the head. She opened her mouth and slid about half of the cock back inside. Andy put a hand on the back of Peggy's head and pushed. Gradually she swallowed more and more of the long fat cock until finally the whole length was buried down her throat.

"Very good Peggy, very good indeed, you have his whole cock in your mouth. Linh was right, you are a great cock sucker," Andy said as he held Peggy's head in place.

Peggy slipped her tongue out under the cock in her mouth and flicked it on the man's balls. It was too much for the man behind the wall. He groaned out that he was cumming. Peggy could feel his cock as it quivered in her mouth and it fired a couple of long ropes of cum down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could but she couldn't keep up with the massive volume of cum spewing from the cock. Some of it trickled out the side of her mouth and down her chin. Andy released his hold on Peggy's head as she pulled her mouth off the cock.

"Oh my god that was fantastic, you are a great cock sucker, Peggy" Andy cried out.

"Mmm, thank you that was just what I needed," Peggy moaned.

Peggy looked at the man's cock. It was still hard, covered with her saliva and leaking the last dribbles of his cum. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue across the cock, licking it clean. The man behind the wall moaned each time Peggy's tongue flicked across the sensitive head of his cock.

Once she had licked the man's cock clean, Peggy sat back and turned toward Andy. She ran a finger across her chin and gathered any of the cum that had escaped from her mouth. She and held it in front of her mouth and hungrily sucked the finger clean.

"Linh said you love cum, Peggy. She said you are a real cum loving slut. She was right," Andy said.

"Yes, I do, I do love cum. Thank you for such a lovely cock to suck, Andy. Can I do something nice for you?" Peggy asked.

"You have Peggy, you have. I enjoyed watching you, but we are not done. Turn around and see," Andy replied.

Peggy turned around and faced the wall. This time both holes were filled with big cocks. This time one was black and one was white. She turned her head back to Andy.

"For me, why thank you Andy, what a lovely present," Peggy said with a naughty laugh.

"Well, go ahead and enjoy yourself," Andy said with a laugh.

Peggy turned back to the wall and the two new cocks. To reach both of them at the same time she had to move off the bench and kneel down. She took hold of both cocks. They started to stiffen as she stroked her hands back and forth along their lengths. Peggy was pleased; they were longer than the first cock she had sucked, each about ten inches long. One at a time she reached down and cupped their low hanging ball sacks. Peggy hoped they were filled with cum for her. She stuck out her tongue and licked the head of black cock first. Peggy flicked her tongue all around it before she switched to the white cock. Back and forth she traded; sucking one cock while she stroked the other and soon both cocks had grown to their full, hard lengths.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds