• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beauty's World Ch. 01

Beauty's World Ch. 01

There once lived a wealthy entrepreneur and his three grown children, two sons and one beautiful daughter. One day the entrepreneur was getting ready for a business trip overseas and asked each of his children what they would like him to bring back. The oldest son at 30 years old, a black haired body builder, wanted a signed copy of his favorite workout trainer's book. The second son at 28 years old, a blond haired business man, wanted a new Armani suit. His step-daughter, a busty red-headed 25 year old, wanted a black opal ring to match the earrings and necklace that her mother had passed on to her when she died.

"My beauty, that ring costs a lot of money. It is going to cost you for me to bring that back for you," he said. She knew the rules of the game. They had been playing this particular game since she was 19 and he had walked in on her masturbating.

Beauty grinned and dropped to her knees, licking her lips in anticipation. She rubbed her hand up and down the bulge in her step-daddy's pants. She loved feeling the heat of his cock through his pants. She hadn't been a virgin when they started playing their game but out of all of her lovers he was the largest. The phrase 'hung like a horse' really did apply to her naughty step-daddy. She looked up at him as she unzipped his pants and pulled him from the confines of them. "You always know what I really want Daddy."

He laughed and combed his fingers through her fiery red hair. "And you always know what Daddy wants."

Beauty wrapped her hands around his heavy cock. She stroked him a few times, bringing a bead of pre-cum to well up on the head. She lowered her head a stroked her tongue from under the head to his sensitive little hole. She lapped at the dimple in the head of his cock, enjoying the salty taste of his cum. She gently suckled at the tip before engulfing the entire mushroom shaped head. She looked up at her Daddy as she sucked at him.

He was watching her suck him off. He smiled and fisted his hand in her hair and began moving her head back and forth on his length. "Suck me deeper, baby. You know how I like it."

Beauty began humming and took him deeper into her mouth, stopping about halfway and bobbing her head back. She started bobbing her head back and forth, each time taking more and more of her Daddy's cock down her throat. She heard him groan as her lips finally pressed against the base of his cock. She continued to bob her head until she heard the telltale signs of his coming climax.

She released him from her mouth and grinned up at him as she backed away from him. She whirled around and stopped with her back to him. She raised her skirt enough to tease him with glimpses of her pert little ass. She purred in pleasure as she rubbed her fingers against her soaking wet pussy. She glanced over her shoulder at him and bent over onto all fours, pulling her skirt up over her hips. "You know how I like it."

He dropped to his knees behind her and grabbed her hips. He rubbed his length against her, shivering as her pussy drenched him. She was more than ready for him. He fitted the tip against her and slowly thrust into her. It seemed that no matter how many times he fucked her she was always so tight. He pulled back and began a slowly rhythm.

Beauty loved the feel of a cock moving inside of her but she didn't want slow and gentle, she wanted it fast and rough. She thrust back against him impatiently. She moaned as he got the hint, grabbed her hair and started fucking her like her pussy was the last one in the world.

The fist in her hair tightened and pulled her head up as he began thrusting into her faster and faster. She could hear him grunting as he slammed into her harder and harder. Finally, he moaned and slammed into her one last time. She could feel his cock jerking inside her as his hot seed flooded her pussy. She moaned as her own orgasm rocked through her. She collapsed to the floor as he let go of her.

"That was amazing, my dear. I will be back with your gift when I am done with my business trip. And don't forget to clean up like a good girl for Daddy." He smiled at her as he zipped his pants and grabbed his suitcase. "Oh, and don't forget to look after your brothers." With that he walked out the door.

Beauty stood up and smoothed her skirt over her hips. She wondered what the next few weeks were going to be like with her crazy brothers. She just hoped they weren't as messy as Daddy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Beauty's World Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 673 milliseconds