• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Trouble at the Farm

Trouble at the Farm

I wrote this short fantasy of mine inspired by the image "Horse Power" by Jay Naylor. I'd like to expand the story but it's a short offering until I finish the last chapter of a larger piece. This contains sadomasochism, dominance, furry anthro-on-human sex and a submissive rape fantasy. Be warned.

I.

It was my first day at the farm. I was staying here as a guest and I had taken to being an exhibitionist immediately. The son of the owner had taken a liking to my light summer dresses, so picked to show off the shape of my breasts and curve of my ass. He noticed quickly that I dispensed with bras here, the soft summer sweat revealed as much when it made each dress cling to my body.

I think he also must have liked the bikinis I sometimes wore when I sat in the shade of the tree watching the workers as I applied sun lotion. Enough to keep me decent in the owner's eyes, but no more. His son wasn't my type anyway.

His daughter was my type and was certainly very attractive, she was also a sweet, playful soul and I liked that a lot. I had been flirting with her more and more as I'd been here and she reciprocated in this cute way. If the opportunity presented itself, I would certainly invite her into my bed but I had not known about her when I first arrived, she was not my goal.

Oh, I was dressing for attention, I did strut and parade about but my target were the workers. The workers here were anthros of several different type. The horse anthros were one of the most prevalent. They look pretty much like humanoid horses, the same tail, coat and mane and the facial structure typical of horses but with an overall body structure more akin to human's. Their hands were human-like like most anthros but their feet hoofed. They were tall too, standing full height my head came to about the same level as a female horse-anthro's breasts, enough that I wouldn't need to stretch to lick and suckle.

Another prevalent type were the cowgirls. They looked more like human women, they were all beautiful with these big eyes and innocent, elfin looks as well as the downturned ears of a cow. Slight horns had developed on the top of their heads and all possessed full, ample breasts. Despite this, below the thigh, their legs became more like a cow's, hoofed and furred, similar to a satyr with a cute tail coming from their coccyx. I was told they were extremely highly-sexed and relished breast play especially. Most were originally used for sex slavery when the anthros first appeared, but after anthro-rights finally allowed them suffrage, many went into agriculture.

I made one of the cowgirls my first project. Her name was Amanda and she had this pixie haircut similar to my own but blonde to my red. Cute green eyes and a stunning smile with a sense of wonder about her, like all the world was this amazing place.

And she was a good flirt too, playful but never came on too strong, she made me chase her a bit. I guessed she was just testing the waters, her kind were naturally flirtatious and she needed to be sure she wasn't just misreading sighs. Maybe I was and just projecting my desire onto her. It was a fun game, we both wanted to reveal our hands to each other but still we kept the cards close to our chest, each move designed to figure out the other's hand.

I concentrated my parading more around her and she certainly didn't seem to mind. Complications soon emerged but they turned to my advantage.

I was sat near a barn reading some notes for next term's classes when several workers passed by. I continued reading but noticed a shadow lingered as the others passed by.

I looked up to the sight of a horse-woman staring down at me. She had a long, beautifully-braided yellow mane and tail that contrasted with her otherwise brown coat.

"I wish I had the time to lounge around all day like you, you're worse than the farmers' kids," her voice was immediately confrontational.

"What? I don't understand. I'm just reading my notes for university I—"

"And at least they have the decency not to parade around like you do. You just rubbing in that you don't need to work?"

"No, I wasn't—"

Before I could continue, she walked on with a snort. I was quite taken aback at first but continued reading, there was nothing more that could be done. Nothing happened for a few days after that, our next encounter was on far stranger terms.

I wanted to go see Amanda about something, some pretext I'd created to talk to her but as I approached her cabin, I noticed her with another cowgirl wandering to the forest at the edge of the farm. I followed along at a distance, wanting to see what was going on. I didn't know then that I too was being followed.

Amanda and her partner came to a clearing. In the light, I saw her partner was Ruth, a raven-haired cowgirl with a more mischievous streak. In the moon-lit spot, they put down their flashlight and began to make love. I probably should have let them be, but I stayed and watched. They looked so beautiful as they did. Soon, my hand reached down into my panties and I began to build up Shortly after, my panties were discarded and I let myself build up more and more. I was getting so close when they loud shout behind me left me frozen in dread. The girls scurried for their flashlight and shone it at me and whoever was behind me. It was the horse-woman, seeing the girls there she snorted and looked down at me, her voice tinged with anger.

"You're disgusting!"

I meekly looked back at Amanda, who was now hurriedly dressing with Raven. She flashed me a concerned look but then a quick smile. She'd won the game, my act had revealed my cards to her and that smile was both her victory and her showing me her own hand to me. It was hard to revel in that right then given they were now fleeing and I was in trouble.

"Get out of here, you pervert. How'd the other humans feel about you lusting after anthros, hmm?"

I said nothing but quickly stood up and ran. She just stood there as I did watching me retreat.

I calmed down after about fifty metres and leaned against a tree. It was dark, but I knew my way back. I realised I'd left my bag at the stop. I needed it back, it had class notes from earlier.

When I had wandered back over, my bag was still there but so was the horse-woman. She reached down to what I first thought would be the bag but instead she picked my panties off the ground. She brought them to her face and inhaled before wandering back with them still in her possession. I waited a while then retrieved my bag before heading home. This was another interesting development.

The next day was when it all came together. At lunch, I did something humans rarely did around here. Amanda invited me to lunch and I accepted. We got back into flirting quickly and eventually Ruth joined us and joined in the teasing and flirting. No one spoke of what happened but it was pretty clear that things were going to happen between us. It felt nice that we all knew how the other two felt but no one was stating it.

II.

When the end of the work day came, I was in the furthest barn from anywhere. I can't remember what but I needed something from the storage here. I was rummaging through storage loud enough I didn't notice the door creak shut, the click of the lock or the ruffle of clothing.

I heard the hooves on the floor, as soft as they were, I closed my eyes and smiled as I continued to rummage. Amanda was behind me.

"Coming out here, you make it too easy," I stood up and spun round, recognising the horse-woman's voice. My assumption was wrong about the presence behind me.

We were alone in the barn. She stood there, naked, her clothes discarded by the door. Before I could speak or move, I was lifted in the air thrown front first onto a nearby pile of hay. Shortly after, I found her hand pinning my back as she lifted my skirt up. With a sudden yank, I felt the painful snap of my underwear being torn away. I yelped meekly which was met with a derisive snort.

"Awwww... Did that hurt the poor human girl? Seems you're doing well with Amanda and Ruth but they can wait. Let's see how you take a real woman first."

I felt a hard slap on my ass and yelped in pain. Part of me was a little scared, but I was already turned on by this. My submissive sexual nature was experiencing one of its greatest moments. She didn't yet know or care about that part of me, she was going to take what she wanted from me and I had no say in the matter. It would only be a matter of time before she noticed what this was doing to me anyway.

"How many days did you make me wait, hmm?" She continued spanking me as she spoke, continuing to elicit yelps, "all those days I had to watch you dress like you did, wanting to fuck you so badly. I just needed to wait for you to mess up."

With that she pulled me up abruptly, one hand pressed firmly against my stomach while the other push underneath my dress to squeeze and tease my breasts, suddenly twisting my nipple hard. I let out a sudden gasp as she leaned in to whisper.

"Of course, now I get to have you at last. I'm going to claim the little human slut who's been parading around. First, I'm going to make you worship me like a goddess; I'm going to hurt you, treat you like the human filth you are. After that, when you've pleasured me enough, I'm going to spread those slut legs of yours and taste you. If you don't please me, I'm going to pin you down and have some of my men fuck you. Horse-men can fuck for a long time believe me."

That thought itself appealed a lot. I identify as lesbian but I'd long ago realised I leaned far more into pansexual than most people and non-human sex was another thing again. Non-human men, at least when sufficiently non-human in form and appearance, didn't really fall outside my sexual scope. For some reason I've never fully been able to explain why, when the inhuman were concerned and as long as I was being dominated, gender was no longer a factor.

Her hand slid down from my stomach and lifted my skirt up. She stroked her hand up my inner thigh and run two fingers along my sex.

"My, you are looking forward to this. Hardly surprising, I bet if you'd known I was following you last night, I'd have already fucked you by now. You know what, sooner or later, I'm going to have some of my men fuck you anyway. I'd love to watch them wear you out."

She stops torturing my breasts and then grabbed my hand, forcing me to run my hand down the smooth coat of her thigh. She forced two fingers to run between the lips of her sex.

"See what you've done to me these last few days," she raised my fingers to my mouth, "open your fucking slut mouth and taste me, you'll taste a lot more than that soon."

I meekly obeyed, secretly savouring her taste beneath a façade of reluctance. She let out a snorting laugh in response and pulled my dress over my head, leaving me naked. She spun me around and gripped my wrists.

She raised my wrists to the side of my head and began to slowly push me back down onto the hay. I couldn't fight back as much as I tried, she was simply too strong and yet not using anywhere near her full strength. I was soon on my back atop the hay again, her body pressed down on mine.

"I told you: a real woman. You feel my power over you? The weight of my breasts against you? No weakling human girl stands a chance against me, especially a slut who doesn't even want to escape. Now stick out your tongue."

She gave a quick slap to counter my reluctance. I gave a sharp intake of breath then relented, opening my mouth, curling my tongue out over my chin. She pushed down on my shoulders and raised up to grind her clit against my tongue. Between gasps for air, I found myself aiding her as best I could in her prize.

It was a strange sensation, but her coat of hair was slick and shiny. It didn't feel unpleasant on my tongue and it wasn't long before before she neighed loudly and spasmed. Her hands gripped a stable post as she came.

She breathed heavily for a few moments then stood up. She looked down at me and spoken with an angry tone. "Get on your knees," she said as turned around. I did so only for to grab my hair and pull me closer to her ass, "be grateful I've cleaned up before coming here. Use your tongue there."

She pulled me completely to her and I obliged her request. I'd done this on human women before and this didn't feel much different. She moaned softly and began touching herself. Soon, she was getting really close again, I could hear it in her breathing and moans, but she stopped and pulled me away before she climaxed.

"No, you don't deserve to make me come again. Turn around."

After I had done so, she pulled me up and pushed me back onto the hair. She knelt down and pulled the cheeks of my ass apart gently.

"I've given," she said with an evil laugh, "but now I'm going to take."

Her tongue took broad strokes up, I let out a moan of delight which caused another laugh from her. I hadn't meant to reveal that but it was too late now. I couldn't help myself but feel the orgasm build up and explode.

I shuddered and gripped fistfuls of hay. She pushed down on my thighs to stop my shudders interfering with her work. Her skilful tongue kept me at climax, aided by my attempts to writhe and wriggle my ass against her. As my orgasm faded, she pulled back.

"You came just from ass play, you really do want this and don't expect me to believe for one minute that wriggling about was any attempt to escape."

She flipped me over with the slightest of effort and spread my legs apart, leaving my pussy fully exposed to her waiting tongue. She licked her lips slowly, not taking her eyes off my sex.

"But I'm not done with you yet," she said, sliding two fingers inside. It felt so good as she run the tips across my wall with a beckoning motion. I began to tremble in my breath then a sudden gasp as she began with her tongue.

I couldn't help myself, I came so hard that all I could do was grip the hay again and squeeze my legs around her head. My grip was too weak to dissuade her and she increased her efforts in return. I lost track of time, I don't how long exactly I was there for, screaming in irresistible ecstasy. Her power over me so absolute that she could keep me like this as long as she wanted and she knew that.

After she had her fill, she threw my legs off her and stood up. Scrunching my dress up into a ball, she threw it at me. I gazed up at her with a confused look but she simply walked away and put her clothes back on. She took the key from her pocket and unlocked the door. She turned and gave a quick laugh before disappearing. I watched her with the same confused look throughout, keeping my dress up as a flimsy covering for my nakedness.

III.

Afterwards, I got dressed and straightened myself out. I knew exactly what to do. I walked out of the barn and straight to Amanda's shack. There would be no more waiting. I wanted the day's pleasures to continue deep into the night.

I knocked and soon as she answered, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. I didn't care who saw, I wanted her now. She pulled me inside and gently kicked the door shut. Our hands were running over each other's body as we kissed passionately. Soon, my dress and her overalls lay discarded on the ground and I was atop her on her bed.

I ran kisses hungrily over her face and neck before working my way to her breasts. They were divine to behold as were her moans as I began to suckle. They grew in intensity, I knew already how easily cowgirls could come from this but I wanted to see it for myself. As she approached, she stop me suddenly.

"You know Ruth's coming over later?"

"You think she'd mind?" I said, flashing her a wicked, hungry look. I was met by an utterly delectable smile in return.

"No, I don't think she will at all," she pushed my head back into her teased breasts and spoke through moans, "I think you clearly have some talents she'll appreciate."

In the days that followed, Amanda, Ruth and I developed our new little tradition and I was joining them on their excursions to that forest clearing. I didn't have much time any more for revision but I had already done more than enough for the summer. At the end of each day, though, I found myself in that same barn, waiting for that horse-woman again. She had seen me waiting there the very next day and the day after. She must've known that I hadn't said anything or reported her.

On the third day, I had given up hope. I stood in the barn one last time, waiting by the hay pile. I looked down and remembered the things she did. Lifting up my dress, I began touching myself, thinking of my inability to fight back against her strength when she had me pinned there; but was suddenly startled by the click of the lock.

I froze as I heard her footsteps, heard the overalls being removed. As the steps stopped behind me, I spun around to see her standing there, naked again. The same angry twinkle in her eye as she spoke

"So the human slut is here again, you don't learn. I guess you like being powerless. You must really want this, mustn't you?"

I trembled with arousal as I replied, "does... does it matter what I want?"

"No, it doesn't," she said as she pushed me down onto the hay. I felt her body pressed down on me, her hands lifting my dress off. With her strong, powerful form over me, she could do whatever she wanted to me. Every sexual craving she desired of me she could just take.

I had no choice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Trouble at the Farm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds