• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Master & My Wife Ch. 02

My Master & My Wife Ch. 02

12

I closed the garage door and sat in my car. I was reveling in the afterglow of what had just happened. The dildo was still buried deep inside of me, my panties were down at my knees, and cum was starting to harden on my face, neck, and chest. I felt like I could stay there for the rest of my life.

I don't know how long I sat there in the dark and quiet before my phone buzzing on the passenger seat of my car brought me back to reality. It was a message from Master:

Gina, you've got a few presents from me in the trunk of your car. I reward my obedient sluts well. Bring everything inside and check your email before you open my gifts to you.

Getting out of the car with a dildo suctioned to the seat was more of a challenge than I was used to but I managed it, feeling a slight sense of loss when I dismounted the cock. I held the dildo in one hand and opened the trunk with the other. Three very large bags were in the trunk, all with gift tags addresses to Gina. I grabbed them all and walked into my home on weak legs.

I went to my office and opened the new email from my Master:

Gina,

I'm very proud of you for how well you've obeyed me this morning. I hope you received as much satisfaction from the experience as my former slave and I both did. Regarding your gifts, I hope that you put all of them to good use.

Your assignments from me are quite simple over the next four weeks-you are going to move further into your feminine persona. Here are specific things I expect from you:
- Develop feminine tan lines using the swimsuit I've bought for you. If it is a sunny day, you are expected to work on your tan.
- Paint your toenails and leave them painted until our time together is done.
- No more showers. From now on your are only taking bubble baths.
- You'll send me a picture every single day of yourself. Your goal is to arouse me with it.

I hope you enjoyed the taste of my cum. The next time Liz leaves town you'll get to drink it from the source!

Master

As I closed the browser I let out a deep, satisfied sigh. I walked to the kitchen and started the coffee pot brewing. I then went to the bathroom, started drawing my bubble bath, and looked at myself in the mirror for the first time.

I was astonished at what I saw. I was looking at a man but something was different. Maybe it was the deep red lipstick or the huge tits in the tank top but something felt more feminine in my reflection. It was like watching the bud of a flower beginning to open.

I took off the heels and put them in my closet. It was relieving to know I didn't have to hide them from Liz. I took out the water balloons and threw them away. I walked on bare feet to the kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee, and returned to my bubble bath.

Stripping naked saddened me. It felt like I was removing myself and living the lie of masculinity to be naked. Slipping into the lavender scented bubble bath restored a sense of feminity. The cum all over my body mingled with the bathwater. I imagined it permeating my whole body much like the scent of the bubbles filled the air. When I stepped out of the tub I toweled off, lotioned my entire body, sensually savoring the smoothness of my skin, and put on one of Liz's robes.

I dropped my empty coffee mug into the sink and returned to the gifts Master had given me. I was stunned at the extravagance of his generosity. There were at least ten different sets of matching bras and panties, five nighties, five slutty lingerie sets, two wigs, two sets of high heels, one pair of wedge sandals, makeup, and a teeny bikini.

I pulled out the dark red nail polish and did my toenails. I had a new respect for women after struggling to not make a mess of my toes as I applied the polish. I then dropped the robe and began the task of figuring out what to wear.

It was ten in the morning and, since it was late August, the sun was beating down outside. I grabbed the bikini and put it on. It was a red bikini with pink trim. The small triangles of the top covered my nipples and a few inches on either side of them. The straps provided a welcome grip around my neck and back. The bottom was a Rio cut bikini bottom, with slightly more coverage than a thong would provide. Master had included a bottle of accelerated tanning oil. I covered my body in it and went to my backyard to begin the work of pleasing my Master.

---

Five days later Liz got home from DC. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. It was so good to see her. As we walked to the living room I felt her hand rest on my ass, slowly and firmly rubbing it. I realized that she was feeling around for my panty lines!

I looked at her and said, "You're not feeling high enough."

Liz slid her hand up to the top off my ass and I felt her fingers running along the lines of my thong. It was absolutely surreal to have her embrace my crossdressing so much! She slowly unzipped my pants, letting them fall to the ground, exposing a black satin thong and thigh high stockings. She unbuttoned my shirt and slid if off of my chest, bringing a black satin camisole into view.

Once Liz stripped me of my male clothing she gently pushed me down onto the sofa, stood back, and stripped off all of her clothing, standing nude in front of me. I let my eyes roam over her as she did the same to me.

Liz turned away, walking towards our bedroom, and called out to me, "I'm going to shower. I bought a couple of new things while I was in DC that I want to try out this month. You should mix a few cocktails up for us, Greg. You might want to drink one or two before I finish freshening up!"

I watched her pert derriere round the corner as she disappeared into our bedroom, leaving me hungry for more of her and curious about what she had planned for tonight.

I picked up all of our clothes, dropped them into the laundry room, and downed a shot. I mixed up two Manhattans and sipped on mine as I waited for her to call for me.

Liz came out of our bedroom wearing a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing else. She popped a DVD into the video player and sat next to me on the sofa. She hit play on the remote and we started watching a scene in which a transvestite was eating out a woman while he played with himself. Liz put her hand on my head and nudged me down until I got her message. I brought her to an orgasm right around the same time the woman on the video climaxed.

As I sat up Liz paused the video and disappeared into our bedroom, downing her cocktail as she went. She came back out wearing a robe, hit play on the video, and took our empty glasses to fix us some more drinks.

I sat alone, watching as a man came into the scene. The transvestite was between the couple, with the man behind him, kissing his neck. The woman was in front of him, making out with him, and massaging his cock through his panties.

Liz sat down and handed me another other drink. We both downed them rather quickly as we watched the scene escalate. The woman had removed the tranny's panties and was reaching around him, stroking the man's cock while she sucked on the tranny's cock. Liz put down her glass and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and she got her first look at my faint tan lines. She traced the tan line with her finger, arching her brow as she looked at me.

Liz turned my head back to the TV as she started stroking my cock with her fingernails. The woman had spread the tranny's butt cheeks apart and guided the man's cock right up to the tranny's anus. Liz started sucking on my cock as the man slid into the tranny. The woman had stepped back and was sitting in a chair, watching her husband fuck the transvestite.

I came in Liz's mouth as the man came in the tranny's ass. Liz curled up onto the sofa and rested her head in my chest for the rest of the movie.

---

Three weeks later I got a text from Master. It was the first one I had received since the night I drank his cum. Here's what he told me that forced the color to leave my face:

Gina,

You're going to leave the house at 10 this morning and not return until 2 this afternoon. You're going to leave your doors unlocked because, while you are gone, I am going to install three cameras in your bedroom. I know that Liz is leaving town tomorrow and I want to watch you two have sex tonight.

Master

I closed the browser and sat in my chair for a while, trying to decide what to do. I had figured that, when this moment came, Master would have me set up a webcam attached to my laptop or something... this was a level of intrusion into my life that I wasn't sure I wanted. To let someone else into my home for the sole purpose of watching my wife and I fuck was definitely crossing a line.

But I didn't have a choice. He wasn't my "boyfriend", "lover", or "casual encounter". He was my "Master". After a few anxious minutes of worry, I finally accepted that he was in charge, not me, and that I was going to let him do what he wanted.

As I got ready to leave the house I looked at myself in the mirror. The transition over the last three weeks had been startling. I had women's bikini tan lines, my skin looked softer and smoother from the constant lotioning I gave it, and my eyebrows had a unisex look to them thanks to Liz's help with shaping them. I slipped on a pair of red lace bikini bottoms, khaki shorts, and a polo shirt. I started to grab some flip-flops until I remembered my painted toenails. I opted for running shoes and left the house. I was getting to the point that I loathed leaving the house because I had to dress like a man when I did.

As I drove around Houston, checking tasks off of my to-do list, I reminisced on the last three weeks Liz and I had spent together. It had been a whirlwind. Sometimes we were like sisters as she helped me learn how to walk with a sexy sway to my hips and talk with feminine mannerisms. Other times we were like college sorority sisters as we watched porn together and commented on massive cocks, blowjob techniques, and envied pencil thin models with massive tits. At other times we were passionate lovers, with her pushing me further and further to become comfortable acting like a woman with a dick and me encouraging her to use me as an outlet for her bisexual desires.

It was relieving for me to not hide myself from her anymore. It was relieving for her to know that I wasn't hiding anything... except for the fact that I had a Master who had started all of this. And that he was going to see her have sex with me before eventually doing the same to me.

At 2pm I returned and looked for the cameras. Master had done a good job hiding them. My phone dinged in my hand. Master's message taunted me:

You've only found two, Gina. I also decided to add three others around the house. I have the outfit I want you to wear tonight laid out in the bathroom. Check your email for what I want you to ask Liz to do.

Two hours later I heard Liz walked in the back door. She found her dinner on the table as well as a note from me:

Liz,

I want you to have sex with me tonight like you're the man in our relationship. You'll find a new toy in our bedroom that I hope you want to use on me tonight. I'm in the office working on a project and will be in there until you call for me to join you in our bedroom.

Thank you for being so accepting of me and my desires!

Greg

An hour later Liz asked me to come into the bedroom. I was wearing a pink sheer baby doll nightie with a matching pair of panties. I had on a black wig, full makeup, and high heels.

Liz beckoned for me to get on top of her. I spread my legs, straddling my wife and lowering myself onto her as we began kissing. Her hands crawled all over my body, cupping my ass, squeezing my nipples, and caressing my legs. I started to grind my hips, forcing my ass and crotch to grind against her... and that's when I realized that she was already dressed for the occasion.

I pulled myself away from Liz. As I sat up, Liz untied her robe and opened it, revealing that she was totally naked other than a massive strap on cock.

Liz grabbed the strap on in both of her hands, pointing it up towards my face, and said, "Give me a blowjob."

I slid myself down to the bottom of the bed and looked up at Liz. She was still holding the strap on up with one hand while she fingered herself with the other as she looked me in the eyes. I slowly lowered my head until the strap on was an inch from my face and I kissed the tip of it.

Liz chuckled and said, "That's exactly what I did the first time I gave a guy a blowjob."

I looked up at her, smiled, and opened my mouth, taking in three inches of the cock. I wiggled my tongue wildly, bobbing up and down. Liz put her hand on my head, forcing me lower onto the strap on.

I gagged a little and Liz laughed at me, saying, "Now you know how that feels, Greg."

I kept sucking and bobbing on her strap on until she took her hand off of my head and quickly thrust her hips down, pulling the dildo out of my mouth with a loud pop.

Liz stood up beside the bed, grabbed some lube, and started covering all seven inches of the monster with it. I got off of the bed and bent over in front of Liz. She slid her index finger under the fabric of my gstring and pulled it to the side. She stepped closer to me and I felt the tip of the strap on press against my anus. I jumped and a small gasp escaped my mouth.

Liz whispered, "Don't worry, Greg. I'll be gentler than you were the first time you did this to me."

---

I kissed Liz goodbye wearing the same outfit she had fucked me in the night before. Once she was gone I checked my email. Master had sent me a clip of Liz fucking my ass with her strap on. The look of euphoria on her face as she did it was the most erotic thing I had seen since that man had jacked off onto me a month before. Liz was totally naked as she fucked me. Her tits swayed each time she thrust the strap on into me and her fingers moved wildly on her clitoris as she fingered herself. I felt a swirl of emotion inside of me- I was turned on by the idea that Master had seen Liz naked but also ashamed that it happened without her knowing it. I felt my cock growing hard as the short video clip of the strap on sliding in and out of me played on a loop.

Here's the body of the email Master sent me:

Gina,

Your wife is pretty damn kinky. You're a lucky man.

In three days you're going to meet me at a hotel in the Galleria District. The address is at the bottom of the email. You're going to give me a blowjob, I'm going to fuck you up the ass, and I'm going to video all of it to watch in the future whenever I want to remember you.

Everything you need will be in the hotel room. No need to bring anything other than a willingness to please me.

Master

Three days later I took the room key Master had dropped for me out of my mailbox and drove to the hotel. I let myself in and, as per Master's instructions, I took off all of my clothing and left it in the closet immediately to the side of the door. I then went into the bathroom and drew a piping hot bath. It was therapeutic to shave my whole body. I had let all of my hair grow for three days in order to ensure that I was going to be extra smooth for my Master.

After giving myself an enema and drying off my body, I covered myself in a light layer of massage oil that Master had instructed me to put on. I stood in the warm bathroom and applied my makeup as the oil soaked into my skin. I put on a thick layer of makeup, making sure I looked like a streetwalker. Master wanted me to look slutty.

On top of the lingerie was a note from Master:

You're losing your virginity tonight, so I wanted you to have an appropriate outfit.

I pulled up the white thigh high stockings, attached them to the white lace bustier top, and then pulled up the matching white lace thong.

I set the blonde wig on my head and then put the white bridal veil on top of that.

I stepped into the white high heels and walked out into the bedroom.

There was a note on the bedside table:

Gina,

Clip this iPod Nano to the shoulder strap of your bustier and put in the earbuds. At exactly 5pm, hit the play button and put on the blindfold.

Master

At 5pm I hit play and dropped the white blindfold over my eyes. The music playing in the earbuds was classical music and it was loud enough that I couldn't hear anything happening in the room. With my sight and sound gone, all of my other senses came to life. I felt a slight whoosh of air a couple of minutes later and realized that someone had entered the room. There was a new smell in the room... cologne.

I jumped slightly as a robotic man's voice played through my earphones, saying, "I am here with you now, Gina. You are not worthy of hearing my voice so you will receive your instructions through these commands I've placed in the music."

The voice continued speaking over the music, "Sit on the end of the bed, facing the TV. I'm setting up the video cameras right now."

I felt the wind move around me as Master walked throughout the room. I could smell his cologne. I started to caress my cock through my panties and felt a hard slap on my hand. I pulled it away and whispered an apology to Master.

The voice spoke to me again, "Crawl to the chair in the corner of the room. I am sitting in it and waiting for you to show me how good of a blowjob you can give."

I slowly got off of the bed and crawled on my hands and knees to where I knew the chair was in the room. I bumped against a bare leg -Master's leg- and felt my way up it until my hand was wrapped around an erect cock.

I had never touched another man's penis before that moment. It felt both foreign and familiar. He was circumcised. A slight moan escaped my mouth as I ran my thumb along the head of his cock. I was kneeling between his legs and slowly I stretched my body upwards, draping my arms across the arms of the chair. I pursed my lips at the tip of his cock and kissed it, thinking of Liz as I did. I slowly lowered my head until half of his cock was in my mouth. It was warm and soft but somehow so firm at the exact same time.

I flicked my tongue across his shaft and felt Master quiver. I moaned again and started moving my head up. I dragged my bottom lip along his shaft, feeling him leave my mouth. I let my tongue dance like a serpent on the tip of his head, and then let him fill my mouth as I lowered my head again.

With my senses of sight and sound gone, I was enraptured with the smell of Master's cologne, the warmth of his legs against my torso, and the taste of the precum leaking into my mouth.

I moved faster and, as I did, Master firmly placed his hand on the back of my head. I moaned again as I felt his control over me. I wanted to touch myself so badly!

I bobbed up and down, letting my tongue speak the language of pleasure as I did. Master quivered slightly. His cock stiffened a little more. I moved my head rapidly, coaxing him to give me what I had fantasized about for five weeks. I was moaning continuously.

Suddenly, Master's hand held my head in place and he thrust his cock further into my mouth as I cried out in muffled joy. My tongue undulated on his shaft as he spurted his cum into my mouth. I started swallowing while I licked him. I drank everything he gave me and did so with deep pleasure.

As Master slid his hand off of my head, he reached down and clicked the iPod Nano. The voice came back to life, "Go lie down on the bed and play with yourself. Don't have an orgasm."

I crawled back to the bed, savoring the taste of Master that lingered in my mouth. I fell across the bed and let my hands roam my body. I brought myself to the edge of an orgasm twice. It was erotic knowing that Master was watching my every move. I did everything I could imagine to my body so that I could please him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Master & My Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds