• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Smoking With Friends Ch. 01

Smoking With Friends Ch. 01

The phone on my nightstand rang and I groaned as I grabbed it and looked at who was calling. It was Benny and I answered it.

"Hello".

"Yo Justin, I got $250 worth a weed! You need to come pick us up so we can smoke it!"

"Just Wait. Who are you with?"

"I'm chilling at McDonald's with Matt and Vic."

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes."

I hung up, quickly got out of bed and pulled off my shirt. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I grabbed a towel and hopped in when the water heated warm. I stood with the water showering onto my back. I played with my shaven cock. I shaved my dick clean for when I crossdressed in secret. I had been crossdressing since I was thirteen. Stealing my sister's panties and putting them on thinking I was a girl myself. When she moved out, I decided to buy my own stuff and my own dildo to pleasure myself. Yesterday I stuck my six inch dildo into my ass until I came on my tummy and licked it up.

I was a small guy for an 18 year old. I was five feet, five inches, really skinny, and had little to no body hair. My hair on my head was long and made me have a natural girl look even without makeup. I had a small cock, about four and a half inches long.

I got out of the shower and pulled on some boxers and jeans. I put on a shirt, sweater, and socks. I go downstairs and grab my keys to leave. I turned on my car and drove towards McDonald's. I got to Micky D's and my friends hopped in and we drove out of the parking lot excited to smoke. We drove to a side road and pulled over where no one could see us.

"Take a hit Justin" said Benny as he handed me his glass spoon pipe. Benny was basically our weed supplier. He was average size and height for an 19 year old. He had brown hair and a wicked smile.

Matt and Vic were sharing a packed pipe in the back seat of my car. Vic was average height and kind of chubby. He was also 19 along with Benny and Matt. Matt was a hunk. He was 6 feet, 3 inches tall and I had a crush on him since freshmen year of high school. He had curly brown hair and had huge muscles and from what I heard from girls, had a huge dick.

I grabbed the pipe and took the lighter to take a hit. I blew the smoke out the sunroof of my car and passed the pipe to Benny. He took a hit and the cycle repeated for about ten minutes. After a while, we were all baked out of our minds and decided to go chill at Benny's house.

At Benny's house we made a circle and smoked again. It was a lot of fun and we decided to play a game.

"Everyone" blurted Vic, "We should tell our biggest secrets to one another. And if you hold out, then you don't get a hit from this weed for the rest of the night. All of us, being very baked, agreed. Benny started first.

"I've been selling weed to twelve year olds since I was in seventh grade." We all laughed, not sure if he was joking or not. Matt was next.

"I've been cheating on my girlfriend for a year now." We laughed again because we all hated Matt's girlfriend. Vic's turn was next.

"I gave my sister food poisoning and didn't tell her." We all laughed the hardest at this one. The whole time I realized that I couldn't come up with a good lie. It was my turn and all my friends were staring at me. I gulped and decided that I had to step up.

"Ummmm" I choked, "I've been crossdressing since I was thirteen. They all looked at me and nobody laughed. I started to regret my decision. They started to call me mean names and frowned in disappointment. I knew they wouldn't accept me for who I am.

I left and went home crying. I masturbated to some gay porn and went to sleep early.

The next day I moped out of bed and grabbed my phone. I looked at the messages and saw a message from Benny. It read "come pick us up so we can wake and bake." I decided that if they know my secret, then I should just show them. I grabbed my stash of girl clothes and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in when it warmed up. I got in washed my hair and shaved all of my body thoroughly. I got out of the shower and dried off. I spent 45 minutes putting on my makeup and putting my hair into a ponytail. I painted my nails a cute pink color and looked through my stash of clothes. I decided on a cute pink lace thong and a pair of short shorts. I also put on an A-cup bra and a stuffed it with plastic breast fillings. I topped it all off with a tight pink t-shirt that barely fit me so there was some skin showing between my shirt and my shorts which I love. I went downstairs and picked out some 3 inch heels that showed off my painted toes and I was complete.

I finally grabbed my keys and went to go pick up Benny and my friends. I got there and when Benny saw me and he gasped.

"Whoa, that's not Justin" he exclaimed as he slowly backed into his house.

"Yes it is, that's his car" Vic said as he started walking toward the car.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm going to be who I want to be, and I want to be like this."

"Okay then but don't be trying to suck my dick." Vic waved Benny and Matt over and we got in and drove away. It was a bit awkward smoking this time and they weren't seeming to talk to me as much which I expected. When we were really high, I decided to drop Benny and Vic back at Benny's house and Matt wanted to go back to his apartment. On the way to Matt's apartment, he said something I thought he would never say.

"You are so hot as a girl."

"What" I said. I know what he said I just didn't think he was serious and I wanted to hear him say it again.

"You are so fucking hot as a girl. And I want you to suck me off right now."

We got to his apartment and he grabbed me and held me in his arms like a princess. He set me down on his couch and started to undo his zipper on his pants. I gasped as his cock plopped out and hit me in the face because it was so big. I wasted no time and eagerly licked the tip. My tongue glided along his long shaft until I thought I was ready to put the whole thing into my mouth. I looked at it and then stuck the whole tip into my mouth and slowly let it slide in. I got about four inches in and started to gag. I started going faster and faster when I got more used to it.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna cum" Matt moaned as I sucked harder and harder. About two minutes after he said that I started to feel his dick tense up and I knew he was cumming. I stopped sucking to prepare for the blast and streams of gooey white semen sprayed into my mouth stream by stream. It tasted so good but he came so much that it dripped out of the sides of my mouth. I used my finger to wipe up the remaining cum and licked my finger to clean it off.

"Next time I wanna fuck your ass" Matt said and I left happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Smoking With Friends Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds