• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Short Walk to a New Life

A Short Walk to a New Life

12

After a resent breakup with my long term girlfriend, I decided that it was time to have some fun. I had some holiday time available so I loaded a few essentials into the car and headed south with no exact destination in mind but I had never been to New Orleans so I thought that I would head out in that direction and see where I ended up.

I could feel the temperature changing the farther south that I drove, it had been quite pleasant when I left home but was much warmer now. After too many hours of driving, I was nearing the Louisiana state line, when I came across a quaint little southern town. I knew that I had driven too much that day and decided to spend the night here.

Like I said it was a very small town with one hotel that looked like it came right out of an old movie but my room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was also the town's only restaurant. That is where I had my dinner. After supper I decided to walk around and check out the little town. It really was small, when I came across the only bar in town I decided that a couple of drinks would be nice.

Inside the bar was nothing special about the same as you might find in any small town. The locals all stare when a stranger walks in but the bartender is always ready with a full glass of beer. As I started my second glass of draft I was surprised when a young, very attractive girl sat beside me at the bar.

She introduced herself as Linda Lu, a name which surprisingly suited her. She was really beautiful with her angelic face, dirty blond hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. Linda Lu did most of the talking and I was having a hard time prying my eyes away from her ample cleavage. I was getting hard just sitting there listening to her talk and feasting on her beauty.

We sat and had a couple of drinks each while Linda Lu talked, I don't know when she found time to breathe but that was okay it gave me more time to appreciate her beauty.

After awhile she suggested that since it was so warm we should go down by the lake. The mental image of skinny dipping with Linda Lu just made my cock that much harder. We took her car because it was parked right out front and Linda Lu wanted to drive.

She informed me that the lake was only about a ten minute drive. That was ten minutes of constant chatter from her. I couldn't help but wonder if she would still be talking with my cock in her mouth. I was shocked when she told me that she couldn't wait to get to the lake for the chance to see me naked.

I told her that there was no need to wait and began to undress myself as she drove down the dirt road. Shoes and socks first followed by my shirt and jeans. When I placed my thumbs inside the elastic of my boxer shorts and lowered them to the floor this was the first time that Linda Lu was silent. Her eyes were darting from the road to my crotch, back to the road then back to my crotch. I was sporting a sizable erection for her and it appeared that she appreciated it.

Linda Lu brought the car to a stop and announced that we were at our destination. She asked me to do a favor for her. She wanted to take a picture of me, naked. I slipped my shoes back on and stepped out of the car. Linda Lu got out and asked me to pose in the headlights. She snapped a few pictures with her cell phone then went to put it back into the car. If I hadn't been thinking with my small head I might have caught on sooner but even as she started to back away, I thought she was just teasing me. It wasn't until I saw the taillights disappearing into a cloud of dust that I realized that she was leaving me there, naked.

It took a few minutes for it to sink into my thick skull but eventually realized that I had better get walking back to town. As I walked I wondered what I was going to do when I reached town, hopefully it would still be dark but there was no way that I was going to get into my hotel room without going to the counter and asking for a key.

I guess I should have been worrying about now instead of then but I never heard a sound until the truck engine started and the headlights came on. Like a deer in the headlights I was frozen, unable to move. It wasn't until I heard someone rushing towards me that I turned and started to flee, but I had paused too long. His large arms were around me before I could even try to escape. A second man was getting something out of the back of the truck then walked towards us with a rope in his hands.

Struggling as hard as I could there was no breaking away from his grasp. Quickly the second man tied my hands behind my back and my ankles together then bound the two ropes to each other almost folding me in half. With very little effort the lifted my squirming body up and tossed me into the back of the pickup truck.

It was a rough ride along the dirt road but didn't last too long. They pulled into a laneway which lead to an old farmhouse. Pulling up to the barn they stopped and dragged me into the barn, pushing me down onto a pile of hay. The second man, by far the larger of the two stood in from of me while the other man attached a shackle to my leg. Once it was locked on the big man cut the ropes from my hands and legs.

I stood up, protesting their treatment of me and was rewarded with a huge back hand to the side of my head, knocking me right back down onto the hay. Lying there, dazed by the mighty blow, I watched as the two men moved a table over to where I was. They lifted me up and placed me on my belly with my head dangling over one edge and my feet just barely touching the ground. The big one tied my hands under the table while his partner secured my ankles to the legs of the table.

They stood back to admire their work and to my total horror began removing their clothes. I learned that the first man who grabbed me was George and the bigger one quite appropriately was Bubba. Bubba moved back in front of me and motioned for me to open my mouth.

George was somewhere out of my line of sight but warned me to do as Bubba said and don't even think of using my teeth for Bubba wouldn't hesitate to pull them all out.

After another smack to the side of my head my mouth opened allowing Bubba to slide his hard cock into my mouth. With long slow strokes he proceeded to fuck my mouth with his maybe a little larger than average sized cock. It wasn't that it was overly long but it had more girth than mine.

While Bubba was enjoying my mouth I could feel George rubbing something on my asshole, then all of a sudden his finger slid inside. Using a fucking motion he inserted a second then third finger, all were coated with some kind of lubricant. Without warning a tremendous pain shot through my body as George rammed his cock into my ass. Once bottomed out he held it there for a few seconds then began to pump it in and out. The pain subsided with each stroke until it developed into a sore but erotic pleasure. I had never dreamed that a cock in my ass could feel so good.

While George fucked my ass I continued to slurp away on Bubba's fat cock with frequent moans of pleasure escaping from my stuffed mouth. I could feel Bubba beginning to tense up and knew that I was about to taste his sperm. All of a sudden he began to howl and yelp, like a dog in heat, just as his cock exploded in my mouth. He was fully inside of me so the first load gushed straight down my throat. He pulled his prick almost all of the way out with only the head left inside so that the second wave would splatter all over the inside of my mouth and my tongue. Once I had swallowed the second load he began to slowly fuck my mouth while his cock deposited the rest of his cum on my tongue.

The sound of Bubba cumming really got George going, he was fucking my ass much more violently now. All of a sudden George pulled his cock out, leaving me feeling empty. He moved around in front of me. Removing his condom, he thrust his long cock deep down my throat and after a couple of pumps he began howling as he unloaded his load of cum deep within my throat. Swallowing was no problem because his head was so far down my throat that his sperm just shot directly down.

Once George was finished he left the barn, returning in a few minutes with two beers for him and Bubba. While they were drinking their beer, Bubba placed his cock back into my mouth and began fucking me again. Although George's cock was long my mouth felt much fuller with Bubba's cock in me. Once George finished his beer he put on a new condom and resumed his position deep within my asshole.

The two men had developed a good rhythm when I heard a familiar sound.

Click, click, click.

Unable to move my head because it was impaled upon Bubba's cock I had to try to remember where I had heard that sound before. All of a sudden a voice rang out.

"Hi Sweety, I see my brothers found you, are you having fun with them".

There was no mistaking that voice, it was Linda Lu. All of a sudden everything fell into place this entire night had been planned all along. She just stood there with a big smile on her pretty little face while her two brothers fucked me one in my mouth and the other up my ass.

It wasn't too much longer before Bubba began breathing harder and I prepared myself for the load of cum that I would soon receive. This time he just held the tip of his cock in my mouth as he sprayed the insides of my mouth with his sperm. I had to swallow rapidly to keep from choking, he gave me a much bigger load this time and of course it was accompanied by his howling as he filled me up.

George continued to fuck my ass for quite awhile longer, I must admit that it no longer hurt and I was really enjoying his big long cock pounding deep within my bowels. This time when he was ready to cum George pulled out, removed the condom and splattered his cum all over my ass and back.

I had been so busy with the brothers that I didn't even notice that Linda Lu had stripped down to her bra and panties and was now wearing some sort of a strap around her waist. She went to a cupboard and removed a pink dildo. It was about the same length as George's cock but had much more girth probably a little thicker than Bubba's. Linda Lu attached the dildo to her strap and announced that it was her turn.

With the dildo well lubed, Linda Lu moved in behind me and aligned her toy with my asshole. She began pushing it into me, slowing spreading me further than I have ever been stretched. It was painful but I wanted her to keep going, I wanted her to fuck me hard and she didn't disappoint me. She gave me every inch of her rubber cock that she could and pounded at a relentless pace. Eventually Linda Lu slowed down finally coming to rest with her dildo planted deep within my bowels. She reached behind her and unstrapped the dildo from her waist still leaving it impaled in my ass. She climbed under the table and untied my wrists and legs.

With her toy still planted in me Linda Lu helped me down off the table and I laid on my back in the straw with the dildo still up my ass. She joined me and began stroking my erect cock. After suiting my cock with a condom she climbed on top, lowering herself onto me. Her cunt was soaking wet and easily slid over my hard cock. With every downward movement by Linda Lu her rubber cock would stir in my rear, did sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. It didn't take long for this blond beauty to bring herself to her first orgasm followed closely by her second one. All of this was too much and I soon filled the condom with my warm cum. As my erection began to subside, Linda Lu climbed off and laid on the straw beside me.

I must have fallen asleep for a few minutes because I didn't hear George entering the barn. He was fully dressed and carrying some strange looking paddle. It was a wooden disk about sixteen inches in diameter, mounted on a shaft about the size of a baseball bat. I really hoped that this was something that they used on the farm but no such luck. George helped me to my feet and led me back to the table. He shoved me forward into almost the same position that I had been tied. He removed his sister's dildo from my ass and placed it on the table beside me.

George proceeded to explain that they were going to allow me a little freedom and not tie me up again but just in case I had any thoughts about running away he was going to give me just a little sample of what the punishment would be. Then without any warning I heard a swish through the air and felt the incredible sting as the paddle hit my ass. George hauled back again and then like a man swinging at a baseball he let it rip again, sending darts of pain through my entire body. George explained that this was only a taste of what any form of disobedience would earn me.

George left the barn and Linda Lu helped me down off of the table. My ass was burning as she led me out of the barn, dildo in hand and we made our way to the house.

The house was considerably nicer inside than I had expected, the main floor consisted of a very large country kitchen, a large dining room and a huge living room. Linda Lu led me upstairs to the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water. My ass stung from the paddling as the hot water touched it but soon it felt soothing to my aching body.

Once I was as clean as a bath could get me, Linda Lu led me into her bedroom and instructed me that this is where I would be sleeping tonight. The bed was soft and even though I had a beautiful young woman snuggling up against me, I fell asleep immediately. I woke up occasionally throughout the night, each time finding my cock or balls in her hand but quickly fell back asleep, I was exhausted.

Morning came too early with Bubba entering the room and signalling for me to follow him. After allowing me to have a pee, he led me down to the living room. He placed his big hand on my shoulder, letting me know to get on my knees.

Once he had me in the position that he desired, Bubba unzipped his pants and removed his semi hard cock, there was no mistaking what he wanted. I reached up and took his thick cock in my hand. After a few gentle strokes I moved my mouth towards his meat. With the tip of my tongue I licked the tiny drop of precum that was secreting from the tip of his hardening cock. My tongue traced the full length of the underside of his cock. I gently sucked just the head into my mouth then released it and moved down to his balls, very gently sucking each one in my mouth while my hand stroked his cock. He moaned with pleasure as I worked on his balls and sack with my lips and tongue.

Moving back to the head of his cock I licked of some more precum before consuming his entire shaft. At that point I realized that I was no longer being forced to give him a blow job but instead I was making love to his now rock hard cock. I had become his cum slut and was eagerly anticipating my breakfast, a taste of his warm cum flooding down my throat.

With my head bobbing to the same rhythm that his hips were gyrating, I didn't have long to wait. His place became erratic and he tensed up and of course his howling began again, just as his cock exploded giving the meal that I was craving. I sucked ever drop from his cock and licked it nice and clean.

Bubba's howling had awoken George and he joined us. Since I was already on my knees he wasted no time plating his big long cock in my mouth and with two hands on the back of my head he began to fuck my face. His cock was so long I felt like I was going to gag when he gave it all to me but I guess I was becoming quite a good cock suck because I took every bit that he offered me. George had not given me time to make love to his cock he had simply fucked my face but the taste of his cum being deposited on my tongue was still just as satisfying. I cleaned his cock when he was finished and massaged his balls while I was at it.

George commented to Bubba that I was becoming quite the good little cock sucker. I was strangely proud of the praise. I hoped that George would still be in the mood because I really craved his big, long, hard cock in my ass but it was not to be at least not right now.

Linda Lu was the last one to get up, she made breakfast for all of us and when we were done Gorge told her that they would clean up while she got me ready. He didn't explain ready for what?

She took me upstairs where probably the most embarrassing thing of the entire weekend took place. She gave me multiple enemas until only clear water flowed from my ass. I then took a shower and joined Linda Lu back in her bedroom. She instructed me to lay on her bed then began to meticulously shave every hair off of my entire body except for my head.

Once she was finished she massaged a lotion all over my body, it felt quite good. She stood up admiring her work and walked over to her dresser. After rummaging through a drawer she returned and handed me a pair of her tiny light pink thong underwear. She instructed me to put them on. After one final inspection and a few minor adjustments she took my hand and led me back down stairs.

As we entered the kitchen, the two brothers stopped what they were doing and looked me over, both giving their sister a nod of approval. George commented that I looked good enough to fuck, once again I felt proud. I really was becoming their slutty toy. I would have liked nothing better than for George to take my ass right then and there, I needed a cock in me.

Linda Lu explained that there would be a party tonight and we spent all afternoon preparing for it, she let me pitch in and help with the women work. I was anxious about just what the party would involve but obviously knew that I would be the center of attention. The afternoon seemed to drag on I was getting excited about what was in store for me tonight.

Finally the door opened and in walked two couples. The hosts greeted them and they wasted no time coming over to check out the panty clad slut. I seemed to meet with their approval. Within the next half hour the rest of the guests arrived, mostly couple but some single men as well. Everyone took time to inspect the party toy and I don't believe that I saw a disappointed face in the crowd.

Once everyone was settled in and enjoying a drink, George welcomed everyone and announced that tonight we would be playing a very simple game of toss the coin. It would cost twenty dollars for a coin and all you had to do was flip it into the air and let it fall onto the floor. If you got heads then you would get head from our party toy, if you get tails then you get his tail. There were only a few simple rules, any anal penetration will require a condom and any use of the party toy will take place on the mattress which had been placed in the center of the living room. At that moment Linda Lu entered carrying a large bowl full of condoms. I felt my ass pucker wondering how many cocks I was going to take tonight.

It didn't take long before the real party began. An older man, fairly heavy, if I had to guess a neighboring farmer, walked up to Linda Lu and handed her a twenty dollar bill. Taking his coin he flipped it into the air and it settled on the floor. A group of partiers gathered around to see the results. It was heads.

The man approached me unzipping his fly as he walked. Once he stood directly in front of me he let his pants drop below his knees. He was not wearing any underwear so his cock sprung to attention right in front of my face.

I took his cock in my hand and gently stroked it, it was a decent size, not quite as long as George or as thick as Bubba but definitely a cock that I could really enjoy sucking. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth while carefully stroking his cock. After a few minutes of orally playing with his balls, my tongue worked its way up the shaft of this stranger's cock, tickling the pee hole with the tip of my tongue and preparing myself to devour this delightful piece of meat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Short Walk to a New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds