• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Placement Officer

The Placement Officer

It was the third year of college, and we were in our sixth semester. This was usually the time, companies come looking for interns to our college and many students eventually continued with those companies at very good salaries after graduation. Sadly, it was the year of 2008 and the recession had just hit. There were only two or three companies that had opened gates for interns that year, so the competition was tough.

Academically, I was above average but not among the top five of my class. So the chances of me getting the internship were quite slim. The process of hiring involved an aptitude test and two rounds of personal interviews. The eligibility was decided based on your performance in exams. I just about met the criteria, but my chances of selection were dismal. Specially, with the much more intelligent guys in the pool with me. All was not lost, I had one advantage on my side. My self confidence and communication was probably much better than most of the geeky guys in the class. I was sure, if it came to it, I would be able to charm my way in.

I went to Sonali's room the night before the interview and told her the situation. She smiled with her usual look of wisdom and told me about her interview last year that landed her a job in a Fortune 500 company. She was like my guardian angel, and I trusted her advice blindly. Her interview lasted all but 15 mins and she was offered one of the top packages.

Sonali helped me find the right dress, it was a plain white satin shirt and a very smart formal blazer over it. The grey skirt was a couple of inches above the knees and had a slight slit on the side. It was a bit tight, and highlighted my cute butt a bit more than I would have liked, but she was the expert and I was her pupil. By the time she was done dressing me up, I could see why she was selected over the others. A little too much lip gloss, nicely done slightly smoky eyes, and the buttons in the front open to show a little and trigger a lot of imagination. The black stockings and slight heels highlighting my long smooth legs. Hair nicely tied back in a ponytail, showing off my neck and bringing out my sharp features.

The trick was not to look slutty, but desirable. One last look in the mirror, and I was ready for the big bad corporate world.

I could notice the effect as soon as I stepped out. The eyes that usually followed me wherever I went were having a different burning gaze in them. The old and bald security guard of the girls hostel, the guys at the corner shop smoking cigarets, those guys in the college who you know stare at you everyday, and think about you in private, and those perverted professors, everyone looked at me a little bit longer and with a lot more intensity.

I just smiled at Sonali's genius and went to the examination hall where the aptitude exam was scheduled to happen. Outside the door was a cute looking guy from the company who had come to hire, he was talking to students and explaining them about the culture of the organisation and the kind of work they do, etc. I gave him my best smile, and I could see him melt on the spot. He excused himself and walked over to me and introduced himself. I liked the way he made the move, and his suave and sure attitude. He gave me his business card with his personal number just in case I needed any help. I thanked him and went inside to find my spot for the exam.

Within ten minutes of the exam, I knew I was struggling. By the time it was half an hour the desperation was probably showing on my face. Just then I saw him looking at me from the other side of the hall. I gave him a sheepish smile, and he knew I needed help. He walked up to my desk and stood over me for a while, I am sure he got a good view of the cleavage from where he was and I didn't make any attempts to cover the plunging neckline. I looked at him and made a cute puppy face and then smiled, all the while I was playing with the pendant around my neck and eventually let it rest on the slight bulge of my left breast that was showing, as I had my bust slightly pressed against the desk.

I was giving him a very subtle show of sorts, and he was transfixed. It was the kind of flirting, that is obvious but not in your face. To my luck, it worked well. He leaned down a little and whispered in my ear,

"Don't worry, I got your roll number. You will get through. Just make sure you attempt all the questions."

I blushed a little as he touched my shoulder slightly and left.

I cleared the exam and the interview was a cake walk. On my way back to the hostel I messaged him on his personal number and asked him how I can thank him for his help. The reply was what I had expected. He asked me out for coffee.

The next day, I got a call from the placement officer. He wanted me to come to his office immediately. He did not sound pleased, and I was really scared.

He was a retired army Major and was very strict about everything. Even at his age, he looked more fit than almost anyone in the college. I am sure, I saw him giving appreciative looks at me a couple of times but nothing like the other cheap, desperate professors.

I wasn't sure what to wear, as it was a Saturday afternoon and not many people would be in the college campus. I wanted to look nice and pleasant, in case he decides to launch a formal disciplinary action against me, my career would be screwed.

Not sure of how he would react, I wore a sleeveless Salwar Kameez with a Dupatta. (Typical indian dress). But as was the case with most of my dresses, it fit perfectly on the curves of my body and had a decently plunging neckline. I let my hair open, and did some light eye makeup.

As I walked through the corridor which was almost empty, I could hear my heart pounding.

I knocked on his door and peaked in. He was sitting behind his huge wooden desk. I asked for permission to enter and stood on the other side of the desk, as he finished growling at someone on the phone.

My exam sheet from yesterday was on the desk along with some other papers and the list of shortlisted students. My head was spinning and I thought I would faint. That actually sounded like a good idea for a second.

He looked at me with eyes full of contempt. And threw my exam paper towards me and said,

"Tell me the meaning of this! How did you manage to get shortlisted with the second lowest marks in the written exam?"

I looked at him with a blank face, and I couldn't find my voice. The tears were almost ready to fall, when he relaxed his tone a little and said,

"Tanya, relax! You are not the first girl in this college who knows how to get things done. And to be honest, I respect women who are smart enough to use the system to their advantage."

I felt as if he had striped me naked in the middle of a road and I just stood there trembling and still not able to say anything. He got up and walked around to the door, making sure it was properly shut, and then put his arms around my shoulders to calm me down. The tears were falling at will now and I was scared as a kitten in the rain. He made me sit on the couch in the corner of his office, all the while his grabby hard fingers digging in my exposed shoulder skin.

In between the sobbing and the trembling and his strong hands holding my shoulders, the dupatta fell carelessly on one side, exposing my creamy white cleavage and the inviting shape of my bust. I could feel his gaze on my neck and then going down deep between my valley. I sobbed and breathed a little heavy, making my breasts swell out a bit more. To his delight, the dupatta decided to slip all the way down to my lap, and his hands started rubbing my arms to calm me down.

He said, "Its alright Tanya. Its how the system is built. You are free to take advantage of it, till you are ready for the consequences."

I looked up at him and saw a wild intense hunger in his eyes. It was so intense that I could feel him undressing me in his mind.

His hands started getting more adventurous, and now he was sitting next to me on the couch, rubbing my arms with one and patting my thighs with the other.

His touch was becoming more of a sensual caress than a comforting pat. And I could feel the heat building up between our bodies.

I didn't say much and nodded to his statements about how independent women are taking over the world and its important for them to break through the society barriers and all that crap.

After ten mins or lecturing and indirect caressing, I decided to let go. I knew his intentions, I could see it in his eyes and I could feel it in his touch. To be honest, I got tired of his fake bullshit about women and their role in the society. So, I decided to take things in my own hands.

I wiped of my tears, and moved back a little. He asked me if I needed some water and I nodded.

He got up and turned around to get some water for me. I took the opportunity to move back a little in the couch, put my hair on one side and adjust my breasts a little to give him a better view.

He turned around and gave me a smile that gave away all his pretence. He knew that I got the message and I knew what he wanted. I took the glass of water from his hands and gulped it down, letting a few drops fall on my cleavage. He watched those drops travel down and vanish between the sweet darkness of my perfect c cups.

He sat next to me, closer than before and his hands, went straight to my breasts, as if he was waiting for months to just touch them. He squeezed them and mauled them till I moaned.

I moved back on the couch letting him quench his thirst of feeling my boobs.

He glazed eyes full of lust he said, "Tanya, these are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen, you have no idea what the other professors would give to feel them up once."

With that he dove his face down on my cleavage and starting licking and kissing my mounds. Within minutes, the intimidating placement officer was sucking and licking my breasts like a teenage boy. I felt so powerful in that moment, the control that I had over this man was exhilarating.

My hands came up to hold his hair and guide him deeper between my breasts. The Kameez (Top) I was wearing had a zipper in the back that went all the way till the curve of my lower back.

I took his hand and guided it to my back and helped him find the zipper. I could feel his cock burst out at that move, and he moaned in delight. He pulled the zipper down till his fingers hit the strap of my bra and his hands went in. With a slight movement of his fingers, he had my bra unhooked. He knew his way around a woman's body and in one swift movement, he had my straps down and my breasts exposed to his burning gaze.

He looked at my perfect creamy white breasts and the light brown nipples that were begging to be sucked, and then looked at my face. I gave him a lustful smile and bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. I moved back a little more, arching my back, making my breasts blossom out invitingly.

He devoured them with his mouth and hands, squeezing my boobs as he sucked one nipple and then the other, nibbling and bitting and then soothing them with his tongue. He was a master at this, and I was moaning in pleasure, moving my head from side to side, pushing his face harder on my breasts.

I felt so dirty, being used by a man almost my grandfather's age inside my college building in the middle of the day. His hands all over my young supple body, drinking me and eating me like I was some grand feast. I could feel his saliva dripping down my breasts to my waist and into my navel. He came up and gave me a wet sloppy kiss on my lips, and went back to sucking my nipples, that were already sore from all the nibbling and biting he was doing.

I could feel his hard cock rubbing on the side of my thighs. And the urge to see what this old masculine man had between his legs made my hands slide down and unzip his pants. My fingers found their way inside to caress it over his underpants. My eyes shot open, as I felt his monster for the first time. It was thick and veiny but the size of it sent a shiver down my spine.

He felt my reaction, and moved away from my breasts a little and gave me a smile that he must have given all the other woman he had been with. His hands went down and he took his monster out. It must have easily been nine inches if not more, and was almost as thick as my wrist. I grasped at the sight of it, my hands went to touch it all by themselves. I held it with both hands and pulled it towards me. He moved closer, so that it was just inches away from my lips. I kissed it and liked it and took it in my mouth, struggling to take it all in without chocking myself.

My perfectly manicured nails with the red nail paint caressing its length and my fingers teasing its tips as I took it out of my mouth and then took it back in, my tongue wrapped around it inside my mouth. As I held his butt for support, I realise how muscular his body was. His hands were in my hair, pushing me towards his crotch as I gaged on his massive monster of a cock.

As I sucked him deeper and harder, his other hand went to my breasts and pinched my nipples hard, making me moan and gag at the same time. I could feel my saliva dripping down from the side of my mouth to my breasts as I took him deeper inside my throat.

He grunted, and said "Ohh Tanya! you are the best cocksucker I have ever had. Take it all baby. I wanna fill your throat with my cum. Ohh!! you are such a slut!"

This triggered a wild fire inside me and I started sucking his cock as if was the last thing in the world. I took him all inside and played with his balls, pulling him closer to me. I sucked and licked and jerked his cock until he was ready to explode in my mouth.

Just as I felt his cock stiffen and twitch in my mouth, I knew he was gonna fill my throat with his sticky white sperm. I looked up towards his face and took my hands inside his shirt and scratched his chest and abdomen with my nails as he exploded in my mouth and I could feel his cum filling my throat and my mouth as his body shuddered. He winched in pain and pleasure as I left marks on his body and swallowed all his cum, sucking out every last drop of it from his big hard cock.

I let it become soft in my mouth. I always loved the feeling of a cock becoming soft in my mouth, it was a kink I picked up while I was with my last boyfriend, he wouldn't take his cock out of my mouth unless I cleaned it up completely.

I let his softened cock slide out of my lips, and then made sure it was clean and licked of any last stains of cum from it.

He was too drained to speak anything and just stuffed it back in his pants and limped away to sit next to me on the couch. I started covering myself with my clothes, which were a mess.

He looked over at me, came closer and sucked on my breasts, as if taking the last sip from a glass of wine. I pushed him away gently and got dressed.

Nothing was needed to be said. He got up and tore my answer sheet to pieces and threw it in the dustbin. He turned around and said in a fatherly tone, "Tanya dear, feel free to come to me if you have any trouble in your induction process or your final year exams etc. You are an amazing young woman."

I thanked him and went back to my hostel room. Stripped myself naked and lay on my bed fingering myself. I orgasmed again and again, caressing my sore nipples, thinking about the whole incident, and eventually fell asleep exhausted but with a smile on my face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Placement Officer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds