• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dommes of Mount Olympus

The Dommes of Mount Olympus

Mount Olympus Studios is the most upscale, exclusive S&M dungeon that can be found on earth. In fact, it is both heaven and hell for the world's richest masochists, slaves, and submissives. Mount Olympus is so exclusive that I can't tell you its exact location -- it is in a skyscraper in one of the world's largest cities, with its entrance in the top floor penthouse suite and an express elevator that takes clients to the various playrooms and dungeons that are far underground.

Membership in Mount Olympus Studios is $1 million per year, but it is worth it. Some of the world's wealthiest individuals -- Arab sheiks, multi-billionaire tycoons, dictators, criminal godfathers, royalty, heiresses, TV evangelists -- are members. They pay to lose control, to be punished, and to be completely dominated by three beautiful Goddesses.

Mount Olympus Studios is run by the three most beautiful, most skilled, most decadent Dominatrixes on Earth: Goddess Athena, Goddess Aphrodite, and Goddess Persephone. But these were not their domme names; these three dominatrixes are the actual Goddesses from Greek Mythology, who have lived for thousands of years, since the time of Ancient Greece. They are immortal and each has supernatural powers.

Elysian Fields

The entire floor is a botanical garden: an enclosed hothouse of blooming orchids, tropical plants, tangerine trees and marmalade skies. In the center, on a raised platform, sits Aphrodite on her throne, wearing her black leather string bikini. She has the most perfect female body, big round breasts and butt cheeks, and long cascading blonde hair. Her face is the ideal of beauty, justly awarded by the Trojan prince Paris to be the most beautiful of them all, thousands of years ago. And she hasn't aged at all.

A male slave is kneeling in front of the throne, he is muscular and completely naked, with an enormous erection.

He says to Aphrodite, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, Goddess,"

"Yes, I am."

"I worship you. I will do anything for you."

"Then start by worshipping my feet."

The slave takes a dainty foot in his hands and rubs and caresses it. He bends his head down and starts by kissing the sole and sucking on each toe, like each toe is an engorged clit, swirling it around in his mouth. He sticks his tongue out and licks up and down each inch of her feet. The oral-pedal sex is extremely pleasurable to Goddess Aphrodite, causing her to purr in ecstasy.

"You said you would do anything for me. Now worship my asshole...with your tongue."

Aphrodite removes her bikini bottoms and sits back on the throne chair so that her luscious ass cheeks are on the edge of the cushion of the chair. She spreads her ass cheeks apart and there below her beautiful blooming vagina is her was tight, sweet brown aperture. She squeezes it and it speaks to him, telling him to lick it and stick his tongue deep inside.

"I am hungry for you, Goddess."

"Then taste my ambrosia, it will sustain you."

He spreads apart her asshole and sticks his tongue deep inside, swirling it around, flicking it in and out and then kissing her tiny opening. The more he kisses, licks and probes her anus, the more it opens up to let him in. He buries his face between her ass cheeks, cutting off his oxygen supply, just breathing in the fragrant wind of Goddess Aphrodite's ass.

"That's it. Lick my ass, stick your tongue in, worship my ass. Tell me how much you love it!"

"I love it Goddesss. I love everything about you. I love you Goddess!"

Aphrodite smiles as she hears these words. She loves being served, she loves being serviced, she loves being worshiped, she loves being in control. The power of love.

"According to Greek Myth, Zeus changed himself into a shower of gold and rained down on the princess Danae and impregnated her. Now, lay down. You tasted my sweet ambrosia, now you will drink my golden nectar."

Goddess Aphrodite squats over the slave's supine body and let's loose a sprinkle of her golden rainwater on his throbbing cock, like she is watering a sprouting plant. Then, she moves up over his chest and face and out comes the River Styx flowing out of her internal spout. She smiles and moans as she releases her floodgates.

He opens his mouth to catch the sacred wine, swallowing it as she dispenses it. Her pee intoxicates him. When it rains, it pours.

The Labyrinth

The Labyrinth is a maze and a museum, multiple floors and rooms inside an entire Victorian mansion inside Mount Olympus Studios. Classical stone and marble statues, large tableau tapestries, and great painting masterpieces decorate the hallways and rooms.

Two slaves, a male and a female, completely naked, present themselves at the door. The doors slide open and the two slaves walk into the Labyrinth museum. As they stand there and wait, Goddess Athena descends the staircase. She has raven black hair and wears a black thigh heel boots, a black leather corset, black lace bustiere, and black visor cap.

"Are you ready to test your physical and psychological limits?"

"Yes Mistress" they answer in unison.

"Good, good because I have some tests for you. Pussy, come over here, I want you to sit in this chair."

Pussy, the female slave, does as she is told and sits down in the chair. Shackles magically appear and clamp down her wrists and her ankles. The legs of the chair begin moving apart, spreading Pussy's legs and opening up Pussy's shaved pussy. From the seat of the chair, a vibrating butt plug emerges and enters her asshole.

"Now Dick, stand there and put your arms out.'

Chains with leather cuffs are connected to each of his wrists and slowly begin pulling his arms up. Soon, he is stretched out completely, his hands high overhead and his extended toes just touching the floor.

"Now, slaves, I must see how smart you are? You must answer this riddle...are you ready? When it happens, you see it first and hear it seconds later.

"What is lightning?" Dick answers like he is on Jeopardy.

"Very good, very good."

Goddess Athena zaps his body with violet sparks that come out of her fingertips. His body wiggles and writhes in suspension, convulsing in response. His nipples pop out from his chest. Goddess Athena takes her hand and waves it over Dick's dick, electrifying his protruding lightning rod, crackling as it makes contact.

Goddess Athena returns her attention to Pussy, strapped to her chair, spread apart with a big vibrating butt plug stretching her asshole. Athena waves her magic fingers over Pussy's big twin globes, tickling and torturing her tits with a violent violet electrical storm. Then, she directs a jolt of lightning directly to her clit, causing Pussy to jump and scream. .. a scream of pain and pleasure.

After she is finished playing with electricity, Goddess Athena releases both of them from their physical bondage but she still controls their will and their minds.

"What has the breasts of a beautiful woman, the cock of a well-endowed man, and is always horny?"

From out of nowhere walks the mythological creature. It has long strong hairless feminine legs on top of two bull hooves. From its pelvis there is a big long uncircumsized cock hanging down to its knees. The chest has two perfectly formed female breasts and the head is the head of a bull with two long horns on the sides.

Pussy immediately goes for the transsexual Minotaur's cock, grabbing hold of it with both hands, and taking the enormous head into her mouth. She surrounds it with her lips, takes it into her warm mouth, and feeds it down her throat. Dick begins licking and sucking on the Minotaur's big round tits.

Goddess Athena says to him, "I told you I am testing your limits, now suck the cock!"

Dick moves over beside Pussy, and sticks his tongue out and starts licking the Minotaur's huge balls, while Pussy continues sucking on the head of the cock. Then, the Minotaur pulls out and sticks it into Dick's mouth. The Minotaur alternates fucking their mouths, back and forth, in and out, grunting like a bull. Dick and Pussy gag as they take turns taking it down their throats. Finally, the transsexual Minotaur pulls out and shoots an enormous cumload all over their faces, covered in hot sticky white bull sperm.

Hades

On the bottom floor, far beneath the ground level, deep, deep underground, lies Hades -- the realm of the Underworld. When the elevator opens, bringing souls to their final damnation, one is immediately overwhelmed by the sweltering heat and fountains of flames.

Slaves Pussy and Dick walk naked into Hell and walk past many nude male and female slaves confined in cages, hanging upside down, chained to the walls, submerged up to their necks in bubbling hot wax. It is like a scene from a painting by Hieronymus Bosch. Their screams provide the music.

Standing on a stage above it all is Goddess Persephone, the Queen of the Underworld. She is in a tight, form fitting black rubber latex bodysuit with only her beautiful face exposed. She stands tall in high heel boots and holds a long leather bullwhip in her right hand. Sprouting out from between her legs is a long, huge rubber dildo, which bounces up and down as she walks down off the stage.

Dick and Pussy stand there waiting for her.

"You have been sent here to be punished."

"Yes Goddess," they said in unison.

"You will accept the punishment and the pain."

A multi-serpent-headed Hydra slithers out from a hole and quickly coils its tail around the legs of Pussy and Dick, so that they cannot escape. Each of the serpent's mouths starts snapping at the two slave's bodies, biting and holding on to their nipples, her breasts, his balls, her pussylips, and his cock. The pulling and pinching causes excruciating pain, creating a symphony of screaming, begging and crying. Persephone smiles, laughs and enjoys the music.

Persephone holds the three-headed dog Cerberus back on a leash, its three dog heads snarling and snapping and barking at Dick and Pussy. Fear joins pain, as Pussy and Dick imagine themselves torn apart by the three-headed dog.

The multi-headed Hydra coils around the arms and legs of the two damned souls, spreading them apart, exposing their assholes -- their own deep caverns.

Persephone walks over them, and slaps the one-eyed monster between her legs across their faces.

"I don't think I will use the strap-on."

"Oh, thank you Goddess Persephone."

"I want to fuck both of you at the same time. I am going to fist your asses. I am going to stick my entire arm up your asses!"

The look of fear returns.

She begins with her two gloved pointing fingers, pressing against their cavern entrances, and slowly slipping them into each welcoming anus. The sphincters open to accommodate the longer middle fingers going inside. Goddess Persephone tapers her four fingers on each hand and pushes them into their waiting holes. Dick and Pussy scream. Persephone slips both thumbs inside and the two rectums completely swallows the two fists. She rams both fists into both assholes, stretching them like they had never been stretched before. Her two hands disappear inside the two black holes. The feeling crosses over the line from pain to pleasure, as their screams change from agony to ecstasy. Persephone slowly pulls her hands out, leaving behind a gaping Charybdis.

Mount Olympus

At the end of the evening, the three Goddesses retire to the penthouse lounge and share a bottle of wine. The world's population is over 7 billion, but only a few of the immortal gods and goddesses remain on earth and live amongst the human population. Aphrodite, Athena, and Persephone have lived for millennia, remaining young powerful beautiful women who use mortal men and women for their amusement and pleasure. In the 21st Century, the three got together and opened Mount Olympus as the world's premier BDSM dungeon studio. The long term resident slaves who live there have been turned into swine, but are changed back into men and women when the Goddesses want to play with them.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Dommes of Mount Olympus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds