• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Agnus's Reawakening Ch. 01

Agnus's Reawakening Ch. 01

123

Hello my name is John and I am 46 years old. I have been working in the oil business for about 26 years now. I really enjoy being a roughneck and running the drilling rig.

I never had any desire to go into the upper management. I Don't care much for wearing suits anyway, I would not know what to do with myself if I could not be in the trenches getting my hands dirty.

I have always made a good living for my family. I put my kids through college and they are off doing there thing now. My wife decided to give me divorce for my birthday little over 6 years ago. She never really like my job due to the long periods of time I had to be away from home. We grew apart in many ways and wanted different things.

I am 6'3" and 290 lbs, I have green eyes and brown hair. I wear a goatee, never much liked wearing a full beard, always found them to be real itchy. I grew up in a single parent house with my sister. Our father died in a car accident when we were very young.

Mother had many friends and I was always surrounded by older women. Sneaking peeks down their shirts and grazing their breast and butts when they hugged me was one of my favorite past times growing up. I guess that is where my desire and admiration for older women came from.

Mom worked hard to support us and did very well if you ask me. My sister is older than me by 3 years and married some pencil pusher and now lives in Washington state. He makes her happy so I guess that is all that matters.

After my wife left I sold the house and with my part of the proceeds I bought a two bedroom condo on the lake. I love to fish and when I am off, that is where you will find me in the boat with my buddies.

My mom lives in the same house that we were raised in. She has taken good care of it, but she is now pushing 80 years old and is not able to do as much. I help as much as I can when I am home. But here lately we have not been able to keep up.

My last trip home we talked about her selling the place and getting her a condo in a retirement community. Mom agreed it would be best and so she put the house on the market and started looking around at the retirement complexes in our area.

To make a long story short, Mom ended up selling her house quickly and had to use my condo until she could get her new place bought. Mom stayed with me for about a month. It did not take long for her to find a place she liked. I was out on the rig when she moved in to her new place.

I have always been attracted to women that were older than me. But lately, I am finding myself attracted to ladies that are much older, like 20+ years older. I find myself fantasizing about them more and more when I masterbated. When I walk through a store I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have sex with the older ladies I see.

I have not been a real ladies man and tend to be more on the shy side until I get to know you. I guess my reluctance to pursuing older women was due to the lack of knowledge on how to approach them and not insult them.

When I finished my shift and got back home. I headed over to see mom's new place to visit with her. I pulled into the community that it is very nice and well maintained. Everyone seems friendly, they smile and wave as you go by.

I make it to her building and as I am walking down the sidewalk a lady in front of me drops a bag of groceries. I stopped, picked them up for her and offered to carry them to her house.

"Why thank you, that is mighty kind of you young man, but I hate to trouble you."

"No ma'am, it is no trouble at all, its my pleasure." I followed her to her house and she had me place the groceries onto the kitchen table.

"She extended her hand and said I am Agnus Green"

I took her hand in mine, it looked so small but she had a firm grip.

"I am John Masters it is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Green.'

"Oh nonsense it is Ms. and you can call me Agnus."

Agnus stood about 5'2" and had silver hair that is shoulder length. She had it pulled into a little ponytail that was very cute as it bounced freely when she walked. Her breast are small but proportional to her size. Agnus has light blue eyes and is thin but not bony. She is a cute little lady that just seemed to be full life and energy.

"My you have some very strong hands. What kind of work do you do?"

"I am a roughneck foreman on a oil rig."

"Oh your mom just move into 801 in the next building over. She has told us all about you. It is a true pleasure to meet you John.Agnus feels my arms and chest and says you are a big man and feel so strong. Please forgive this old woman I get carried away with strong handsome men like yourself.

I feel my face get warm, as I smiled. I don't know where it came from, but I just blurted out, "You're not old, you're mature like a fine wine that is just the right vintage."

"Oh be still my heart, such flattery will get everywhere," as she winked.

We laughed and I shrugged it off to as her being silly. "Well I guess I need to be getting over to moms place. Is there anything you need before I head out?"

"Would you be a dear and hand me that sugar bowl on the second shelf."

I walk up to the cabinet and waited a moment for her to move but she just motioned and pointed to bowel. I had to stand next to her to reach over. While I leaned in and picked the bowl up she sort of steps back, like she lost her balance, turns and her hand landed on my crotch.

Oh my she exclaimed!" but did not move her hand. I was frozen in place for what seemed like an eternity, but I know was just a few seconds. Her hand still squarely placed on my cock she gave it a little squeeze and ran her hand down the length. I could feel my cock twitch and begin to inflate.

"Agnus lets go and looks up at me and says, I am sorry,I was reaching back to steady myself."

"No harm done, I said with a half cocked smile. Thinking to myself how good it felt to be touched,wishing she had kept her hand there longer. It has been too long since I had felt the touch of a woman.

"Thank you for indulging a foolish old woman. John are welcome to come by any time."

We shook hands and I left Angus's house and made my way down to my mother's. I knock on the door. The door opens and my mother standing there smiling.

"I am so glad to see you. Come in let me show you around the new place."

Mom seemed very excited. I have not seen her that way in quite some time.

"So mom you how do you like the new place?"

"Oh I love it, the people here are really nice. They have a community clubhouse were all kinds of activities are held. Not to mention that I only have to worry about keeping my house clean. They do everything else.

"Mom the place looks great, sorry I could not be here to help get you moved in."

"Don't don't worry about it John, I had plenty of help and everything got done. I know you would have been here if you could have."

"I met one of your neighbors this morning as I was walking up to your building, a Ms. Agnus Green."

"Oh yes she called just before you got here and said you were quite the gentleman and help her with her groceries.

I think she was more excited about your visit than I was, if that is possible. What happened over there?"

"She dropped her groceries and I picked them up and carried them to her house for her. She asked me get a sugar bowl down for her."

"She said y'all had your hands full for a while there."

"I smiled and shook my head. I just helped her out, that's all." Not wanting to tell her about Agnus grabbing my cock.

She said to tell you, "To come by any time, you were a delightful young man."

I laughed, "I am not so young any more. Starting to feel my age these days."

"Compared to us you are still a young man."

"I guess so mom."

We visited for the rest of the morning and I took her out for lunch. I helped her with some odds and ends around her new house until about 5pm . I decided to head on home, we hugged and kissed good bye and I made my way back to my truck.

As I passed Angus's house, she was in the window and waved for me to come over. I stop and nodded and as she left the window I shook my head and wondered if she had been in the window all this time waiting on me to leave. I convinced myself that it had to be a coincidence.

Lets go see what this feisty old lady needs I thought to myself as I made my way to the door. I knocked on the door and it open before I can finish pulling my hand back.

"Hello John come on in."

"Hello Agnus," as I walk into her house she is holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies handing them to me.

"I made these for you, as a thank you for helping me out this morning."

"That was not necessary, you did not need to trouble yourself for me. I was glad I could help out."

"It was no trouble at all. Come have a seat next to me and lets talk, unless you have someplace or someone to get to," she said with curiosity in her voice.

"No ma'am I have no place to run off to and no one waiting at home," I said with a grin on my face. I was wondering If I was reading the situation right.

I felt she was fishing for information and flirting with me. Well lets just see what happens, most likely nothing., but one can hope.

She smiled, "Good then we can have a nice chat as she patted the seat next to her."

I sit down on the couch next to her and she ask about me and my work. I found out she came to the community 5 years ago after her husband had lost a 10 year battle with cancer.

She has 2 kids that live in the area a son and a daughter, and a few grand kids. Here son is a little younger than me her daughter just turned 55.

"Your mom told me about your wife that ran off with some younger guy! That must have been hard," she said with concern in her voice.

"Oh did she, my mom has never been known to hold her thoughts and opinions back. Yes she did leave and is with a younger guy, but we had been growing apart for a long time. We parted as friends and I wish her the best.

"That is nice John so many times divorce can end up really nasty, it is truly rare for people to part on good terms these days."

"How long you been divorced now? "

"It has been a little over 6 years."

"You dont have a girlfriend?" she says raising an eyebrow.

"No my job keeps me away for long periods of time and most women can't deal with being alone. Guess I have not met the right one yet that can handle my schedule. I have not dated anyone in over a year.

"Shame on them, they are missing out on a real fine catch. If were 30 years younger I would chase after you myself."

"I would not run fast at all," smiling at her.

We chatted for several hours and she fixed us a sandwich for dinner. Agnus is a charming lady and is very flirtatious. I found out that she turned 78 last week. I wished her a belated happy birthday and hoped she had gotten all she wanted.

Laughing she said, "No, but the night is still young," and patted my knee as she got up to take our plates to the kitchen.

"I told her to be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

Agnus laughed and looked back over her shoulder and said, "If only! Would you like a beer?"

"I said sure if you will join me. I make it a point never to drink alone."

"Absolutely, two beers coming right up."

We sipped our drinks and continued to chat about this and that. Agnus got us another drink when we hit the bottom of the first. I could tell she was trying to get me to loosen up.

"Easy now I still have to drive home, are you trying to get me drunk are you," I said teasing her.

She laughed and said as she sat down next to me and handed me a beer, "You're a big boy you can handle a couple of beers," as she patted my leg at about mid thigh leaving her hand in place as she took a drink from her beer.

I said,"I can handle that and anything else you can throw at me."

She raised an eyebrow, smiled and lightly squeezed the inside of my thigh, dragging her hand back an inch or two.

Her hand is resting very close to the head of my cock, causing it to twitch and come to life. I am every bit of 7 inches if not closer to 8 and I get very hard. My jeans keep it well contained but shows the profile off very nicely. I know she can see the growing bulge in my pants.

It has been over a year since I had been with a woman and I was really feeling it now. Our little game of cat and mouse with innuendos is getting to me. I don't know if it is the beer or hormones or a combination of the two, but I am ready to throw caution to the wind and go for it.

"So Agnus," as I place my hand on her thigh inches away from her crotch and lightly squeeze, "Tell me when was the last time you felt a man's touch?" I could feel her warmth radiating from her crotch.

Drawing in a deep breath she says, "If I am not mistaken I feel one touching me now," she giggled squeezing my thigh.

"That is true, you got me there. But when did you have one of these last?"

I lifted her hand and placed it on my cock. Her face turned red and her hand instinctively squeezed my cock. She sat there looking at her hand holding onto me through my pants for the longest moment.

Just when I thought I may have crossed the line with her, she turn and look at me and said, "It has been almost 20 years since I have enjoyed the pleasure of a man. I don't ever recall feeling one as nice as you," as she squeezed my cock.

"Well do you think you are up to enjoying one tonight?" As I place my hand on top of hers.

"I really shouldn't you should be with a younger woman not some dried up old lady."

"I said nonsense, I really do prefer older women like yourself, I find you very attractive and you are getting a rise out of me as I flex my cock in her hand. I lightly squeeze her hand , making her feel my hardness twitch

"Really, I would never have thought a good looking young man would be interested in an older woman. I would very much enjoy the feel of a man inside and out, " she said with lust in her eyes.

"Well let the journey begin," as I slide my hand back until I reach her crotch feeling her heat on my fingers.

"Oh my John (jumping a little) you don't waste any time do you?" Letting a soft moan escape from her lips. She squeezes my hardon and slowly moves her hand back and forth.

"I cant believe this is really happening. I can't wait to see this wonderful thing you have here," giving another firm squeeze to my raging hard on.

"Wait no longer," I stand up, take her by the hand and lead her to her room. We stop just inside of her room and I reach for the buttons on her blouse and she reaches for my belt . By the time I get the last button done, she is unzipping my jeans.

Angus's mind is racing, She has not felt like this for so long now. She feels like a schoolgirl messing around in her parents house, nervous and excited all at once. God he is so much younger and so good looking. I can't believe he wants this old body.

I lean in and tell her I really want to taste her and hopes she doesn't mind.

"Oh god John, I would like that very much," she said in a raspy voice.

Her eyes drop down and become fixated on my crotch as she is tried to get my pants off. I help her out and push my jeans down and step out of them.

She puts her small fingers into my waistband and pushes my boxers down quickly making cock spring back up in front of her face almost striking her nose. Agnus wraps her hands around me taking all the details of cock. Tracing the veins and feeling my leaking head

She says, "It is bigger than I imagined it would be when she told us about it."

I spoke up,"What did you hear and from whom?"

"You know old women like to talk about things."

"So ya'll sit around talking about my penis."

Still stroking my cock she says, "Not just yours, we talk about all the ones we seen and or had. Your mom has told us about what a big boy you were.

Shocked, "I can't believe my mother talked to you and others about me like that." Now thinking back I remember a morning when mom was at the condo when she walked in on me as I got out of the shower. I thought nothing of it at the time.

"Don't worry, she captivated the attention of all the women around here when she described it. I admit I was very interested in seeing it. Lucky for me I dropped my groceries," she said winking. Relax there is nothing to worry about, we are both going to get what we want."

"You rival any man we know in this department," as she wiggled my cock. "Besides when they hear my stories and the fact you like older ladies, they will be lining up to talk to you."

My head was reeling with this new information, I can't believe my own mother would tell such things to people she hardly knows. Angus's hands were really doing a job on my cock. She got it standing at full attention.

"John you are so big, I hope I can handle it."

This brought me back to my senses and I told her I would go very slow and then not until she was good and ready. I stood her up and removed her blouse. I tossed it to the floor with my pants. She was wearing a plain blue colored bra that supported her well given her nice cleavage. Her skin had freckles and age spots scattered across her chest.

Her bra was padded and nicely hid the jewels that waited to be discovered underneath. Agnus was pale and her belly small and wrinkled. I reach down and unfastened her pants and she removed them and laid it on top of her blouse.

There she stood in only her bra and panties. Her panties were the same color cotton as her bra. I reach behind her and unhooked the clasp and her bra straps fall down her shoulder. As I kneel in front of her I pulled her bra down and off her body.

Angus's breast are small, wrinkled and sag a little. She has small brown areolas and her nipples are long and meaty and droop downward. I pulled her panties off and she steps out of them.

I ran my hands down her legs and up around to her butt. She is soft but still has plenty of muscle tone.My hands have a firm grip on her cheeks, they were nice with just a little sag to them. I hear her softly moan as my hands explore her ass.

Her lady garden is thinly veiled in a silvery grey hair. Peering through the silvery curtain are two thin lips slightly drooping waiting to be rediscovered. I ran my hands up her stomach and take her breast in my hands.

I play with her rubbery nipples, gently rolling them between my fingers. Agnus closes her eyes and moans deeply. Her nipples get so hard they slightly point up toward the ceiling.They are so beautiful, I could just play with them all day.

"Oh that is nice John lightly pinch them, ummm yes," as she sways a little., I steady her by her waist. I figure I better get her on the bed before she falls.

I stand up and pick her up in my arms and carry her to the side of the bed. My cock is poking her in her lower back as I carry her.

"John you are so strong, I have never been carried to the bed by a lover!"

We reach the bed and I lay her down softly onto the pillow. I make my way onto the bed with her.

Laying on my side, leaning on one arm I continued to caress her. I know I will need to take my time and get her good and worked up. I lean in and kiss her lips, they are soft and warm. I kiss her again and I play with her lip pinching it between mine. She relaxes and starts to kiss me back.

I slide my tongue into her mouth while I caress her face and neck. My hand finds its way back to her chest and I play with her nipples making her softly moan. I caress down her side to her hips and over her butt.

I trace the valley between her cheeks with my fingers. Soft sounds of pleasure are coming from her as i kiss her slow and passionately, and explore her body with my hand. She bends a knee up and opens her legs encouraging me to explore.

"She pulls her head back, oh goodness it has been so long since I have felt this way, my head is spinning. I want you to make love to me John. I cant wait to feel you enter me. I give myself to you. Make me feel like a woman again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Agnus's Reawakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds