• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 02

Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 02

12

I am grateful to another Literotica member SylviaG who has helped me with this story.


As I said in Chapter 1, I have plans for my wife Sylvia. The night with Ken and Phil was by way of an experiment. Sylvia passed the test. Over the next few weeks I made sure we chatted about the cards night in bed before we made love. Sylvia seemed happy to do that and it spiced up our lovemaking. I told her I wanted her to make herself available to other men. Because I said it casually with a grin on my face I think she took it to be just sexy talk, a form of foreplay and she kind of played along. Sylvia is the faithful type so I knew it wasn't going to be easy to get her compliance but she'd shown that in spite of herself, her high sex drive makes her vulnerable. I know she loves fucking; it's probably been the cement that's kept us together for so long.

Deep down she knows I'm a swine but even after she's caught me cheating she's been drawn back to me because I can give her what she needs. There's something else too; not sure what you would call it. For example I knew she didn't fancy Phil, he's a bit ugly to be honest. But something about me pushing her to fuck him when he wasn't her type turned her on. Aren't women weird eh?

She's by nature very trusting too. She thinks her sister and I don't get on. The truth is we do and we don't. For a couple of years now I've been saving up in a bank account Sylvia knows nothing about. It's what I've earned mainly from playing online poker and a few things I've sold that I nicked from work. Sylvia thinks I'm looking at porn but I get a real kick out of fleecing those poker players who are "putting their foot in the water" for the first time. I somehow seem able to sniff out the greenhorns and I've got the patience to wait till they join the game before I make my play. Anyway having a bit of capital has given me power over others which I like. This is what happened a couple of weeks ago.

"Where's Sylvia?"

"At work."

"I don't know why she married you; you really are a bastard to her."

"She loves me Julie, now how is my favourite sister in law, ready to pay off the last of your loan?"

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this, god you're an arrogant prick. Where did you get the money anyway?"

"Does it matter? Now take off your dress."

I sit there with a grin on my face as she slips her dress down. She pretends that she does it reluctantly but her eyes betray her. She kneels in front of me and pulls my zip down. She pulls my cock out, and her brief hesitation makes me wonder if she is contemplating attacking it with those long fingernails. I relax when she just jerks it a few times and licks its tip. I've seen her hubby's member so I know mine's longer and thicker. She begins to suck and slurp on it as I feel it grow.

"Good girl, just like Sylvia. Now get on top and remember, this is the last time sexy, so enjoy yourself."

She scowls at me as she lowers her pussy down on my now fully extended prick. I notice her wince a little, but her cunt is so slick and slippery it's obvious she's loving this as much as I am. I like to think that she's creaming herself thinking about me as she sits on the bus beforehand.

"That's a good girl. You know, perhaps I married the wrong sister. But hey, you're not as submissive as Sylvia."

I'm pinching and pulling on her nipples which I know she likes but her first orgasm takes me by surprise. I'm nowhere near ready to come yet. She must be really getting off on this. I wonder if it's the thought of cheating on her husband and her sister that gets her going. I've fucked her five times now and that's what we agreed to pay off the loan.

Gradually she slows up as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Hey my turn now, so get your ass moving."

She starts bouncing harder and I can see she's getting into it again. We must have been fucking for the best part of half an hour by the time I'm ready to let go of my load. I pride myself on the quantity of spunk I shoot. The randy bitch orgasms a second time as she feels me spurt inside her. I'm feeling good now and after I've pulled out I reach over and pass her a handful of tissues to stem the flow. I slap her hard on her ass as she stands up. She snatches her dress up off the floor and heads to the bathroom.

"Run me a bath," I shout up the stairs.

I hear the bath running, then she's back just standing there. I can see she wants to say something but can't seem to spit it out. I give her a wink and move over to her, cock still hanging out of my trousers.

"You know, now you've paid off the loan you don't need to come here."

I can tell she hates herself but doesn't want it to end there.

"Okay, but I could do with a bit more cash, in the future I mean."

I smile and nod, "You know, if you want to carry on seeing me, you can come round next Thursday, and don't use a loan as an excuse, you've got money. If you want a fuck, just come and get it."

I can tell she wants to but can't bring herself to say it so I just slap her on the ass again as I head upstairs to the bathroom.

Three hours later.

"It's me I'm home. Oh was Julie here? That's her scarf on the sofa."

"Yeah, the stuck up bitch came round to talk to you."

"Don't call her that, I know you two don't get on."

"Sorry babe, I've just missed you. What's up?"

"Well she knows I work Thursday."

"Well I guess she forgot."

"You were nice to her weren't you, you didn't upset her?"

"Of course not Sylvia. We sort of got on better, well when she left she was okay, sort of happy I guess."

"Good I'm glad you two are finally getting on."

"Well she is trying her best. Oh speaking of trying her best your mum came round this afternoon. She asked if she could borrow some money off of me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I've said I'd sort her out."

"Well remember she's my mother, so don't go charging her loads of interest."

"Don't worry, she accepted my special rate......just like your sister."

"You never told me you'd lent Julie money. How much was it?"

"You'll have to ask her yourself. I thought she would have said. Now come and sit beside me and tell me how your day went."

You see, she'd never think I'd be up to stuff with her sister. And as for her mother, well....

Enough about my philandering. A plan had been forming in my mind for a few weeks. I'd got to know two lads who were always on the pool tables whenever I go in my local pub. I'm not a bad pool player so I'd give them a game or two, always for money of course. They still hadn't cottoned on how good I was and they always seemed surprised when I managed a few fluke shots near the end of the game. I made sure I didn't win every time but still made enough money to pay for all my drinks.

I thought I'd take Sylvia in there on a Friday night. The pub is a bit rough so we usually go down town when we're out together. I'd never taken her in there before. I make a bit of a fuss about what she should wear saying she would look out of place in her usual outfits. I tell her all the women wear very short skirts and strappy tops, sometimes without a bra. I make her come out without her tights on, just bare legs. I couldn't get her to go without a bra so we compromise with a push up bra showing lots of cleavage. She's nervous about going out looking like a tramp so I get her to knock back a few vodkas before we set off. I'd kept her in the dark about my plan but she's not stupid and I could see she's excited and more than a little aroused. Her skater's skirt ends just below her behind and her long legs look magnificent.

Sure enough, the two lads, Rob and Andy, are there playing pool. The week before I'd hinted that I wanted to pay them back for all the money they'd paid me with a bit of a treat. As soon as they see me and Sylvia they break off from their game and come over.

"Hiyah, are you both okay? This is Sylvia. Sylvia---say hello to Rob and Andy."

Sylvia blushes but manages a smile. "Hello boys."

I can see Rob and Andy staring. They look first at the expanse of cleavage then down at her legs.

I smile at their reaction; just as I'd expected. "I'll get a round in and leave you three to get acquainted."

When I get back they've moved over to the pool table and the lads are finishing off their game. Sylvia accepts her pint of cider gratefully taking a large gulp.

"How about a game of doubles lads? You two play together and I'll play with Sylvia."

The rounds of drinks come thick and fast. We lose the first two games as Sylvia is a complete novice. I'm showing her how to bend over the table to take shots and the boys are transfixed watching her breasts almost falling out of her bra. I notice Andy sitting down when she comes to the table, all the better to see her pale blue panties which are visible when she bends over. As the evening progresses I notice a familiar bulge in their trousers and whisper to Sylvia to put on a show whenever Andy and Rob are playing a shot. She giggles, now intoxicated, and nods her head. After that we start winning, with me instructing her to make "safe" shots whilst I pot the balls. Sylvia sits down opposite each opponent and crosses her legs just as Rob and Andy are about to hit a shot. They know what's going on but don't say anything.

All night Sylvia draws stares from all the other men in the room. The women mostly look annoyed and one woman leaves with her partner giving Sylvia a dirty look as they pass. Sylvia is self conscious at first but gradually relaxes as the drink takes effect. At the end of the evening I collect my winnings and all four of us walk outside together. We stand together in the car park.

"Don't be shy Sylvia, give Rob and Andy a goodnight kiss, there's a good girl."

I stand behind her basically supporting her as she's struggling to stay upright. I nod to Andy and he steps forward kissing her full on the mouth. They drunkenly hug each other for a few seconds, then it's Rob's turn. He takes his time and I see them exchange tongues in a tight embrace, Sylvia's arms creeping around his back for about half a minute.

"Okay Rob, that'll do for now. Come on Sylvia, put him down. Let's get in the car."

On the way home I turn off down a dark side road and stop the car. We're all over each other.

"Let's get rid of those panties darling. They're wet through aren't they? You loved flashing at those two lads, admit it." I pull them down and she doesn't protest.

"Mmm, It was sooo sexy," she slurs. "And when Rob pressed against me I could feel his hard lump." She giggles and kisses me again. I start fingering her.

I pretend I don't understand. "Lump? What do you mean dear? Describe what you mean by his lump?"

"His cock silly, but you know that already. Mmmm. Keep doing that, it's soo naughty. Anyone might come along and see us."

I pull my finger out. "Come on. Let's get into the back. I want to fuck you whilst you explain what you want to do to Rob and Andy. What would you do if they came along right now?"

Sylvia climbs drunkenly into the back seat giggling as a gust of wind blows her tiny skirt up around her waist. There's no-one around to see but me. I know that exposing her bare pussy whilst outside will add to Sylvia's arousal. As we fuck I can tell she's half expecting that someone will walk by. She knows my schemes and probably suspects I've arranged something.

"Not sure about Andy. Isn't he underage? Don't want to get into trouble." She mumbles as my cock moves in and out.

"But you liked Rob didn't you dear?"

"Ooo. Yes Bryan; liked Rob."

"So if he wanted to fuck you, you'd let him, right?" I increase my tempo and begin pinching her nipples. "Right?" I ask again louder.

"Mmm. Might fuck him, yeah." After saying this Sylvia erupts into a loud uncontrolled orgasm probably audible to half the houses in the street even above the sound of the TVs. We move back into the front and head home.

Sylvia is so drunk I doubt if she will remember what she's said but I plan to remind her in bed as we fuck at home over the next week. Then I can put phase two of my plan into action; I'm happy so far with what's been achieved.

We normally have sex about four times a week on average but over the next few nights we are at it every night. Sylvia can't get enough of me and we talk endlessly about Friday night. I play another game of pool with the lads. They really enjoyed Friday and are eager to see Sylvia again.

"She kept flashing her knickers at us to distract us. You put her up to it didn't you?" Rob says with a grin.

"She must have been wetting herself. You could see a dark patch in her crotch area." This was from Andy. There was something about him that made me feel he had very little experience with women. "Why don't you bring her down again this Friday?"

"Okay then, I will. How do you two fancy coming back to ours afterwards for a few more drinks?"

They both stare at me, eyes wide open. I had my answer before they'd even said anything.

That night, in bed I tease Sylvia, getting her to the brink of orgasm with my tongue on her clit, then stopping. She's reached that place where she'll do just about anything.

" Bryan, don't make me wait. I need your cock inside me right now."

"First I want you to tell me how much you want to fuck young Robby."

"No, you, I want you. Fuck me now please."

I raise my voice. "Do you want Rob; tell me."

"Yeah, he's nice, but I'm too old for him." I begin to finger her. She starts to moan.

"He'd be up you like a rat up a drainpipe given half a chance. And what about his mate?"

"Don't really fancy Andy."

"But you'd let him if I told you to. Admit it. Are you going to play the slut for me Friday night? The lads want a repeat of last week but this time they want more." I climb between her open thighs and force my member up her to the hilt.

"At last!--------That's it, harder—fuck me harder. I'm thinking of Rob and Andy. Oh God, what a thought. Oh YES, YESSS!" She screams this so loudly, next door bangs on the wall....

We calm down and I get her to kneel up in the bed. We finish with a long slow fuck doggy fashion. As we fuck I tell her that I am going to buy her a really sexy outfit this time. She's to wear stockings, have her hair restyled, her nails done, the works.

"We'll get you one of those tops that you have to wear without a bra. Is that okay dear?"

"What will people think of me?"

"They'll see you flirting and think you're a slut."

Sylvia blushes crimson to the roots of her hair at this thought and pushes back to capture my cock in time with my thrusts. Pretty soon the neighbours are banging on the wall again.

Despite her embarrassment, or perhaps because of it, Sylvia revels in the opportunity to get herself ready for Friday night. This time there is a bit less cleavage on show and her skirt is slightly longer but the whole effect is very sexy. Her top clings to her and her nipples are clearly outlined by the thin material. She has put on loads of makeup and she is "sex on legs" and knows it. She knocks back a few drinks beforehand like last time.

The pub is packed when we arrive and I notice that the drinkers turn towards us and stop talking for a short time as we enter. Rob and Andy are playing pool but there is another youth who looks even younger than Andy playing with them. As he serves me drinks the Landlord winks at me. He's no fool that landlord, I have a feeling that he's put down his increase in trade to Sylvia's antics last week.

We play pool as before but this time it's three against two. The third lad, Ian, is a rubbish player so after a few games I suggest Rob plays with Sylvia this time and me, Ian and Andy take them on. He jumps at the chance. Each time she plays, Sylvia allows Rob to reach around her showing her the correct stance and which balls to aim for. They get on well and I see young Andy looking a bit annoyed.

Half way through the evening I say; "How about going back to our place. We can have a few more drinks back there. Are you interested Ian?"

We all pile into my old car. I make sure Ian is in the front passenger seat and Sylvia is in the back between Rob and Andy. It's a bit of a squeeze but I can tell that Andy has cheered up. I take the long way home and notice in the mirror that Sylvia has followed my instructions and is kissing Rob passionately whilst allowing Andy to stroke her knee. I can tell that she's easing her legs apart giving Andy access to her thighs. As we arrive I notice she is kissing Andy this time. Rob has his hand inside her top.

Inside the house I make sure Sylvia has a another vodka. She's looking a bit dishevelled so we go up to the bedroom. She redoes her makeup and I make her change into her thin see-through nightdress. She leaves her hold up stockings and panties on. She's very excited and asks about Ian.

"I know what you're thinking but they're all old enough, okay? You are going to be a good girl and fuck them for me aren't you dear?" I say stroking her soaking wet cunt. I offer her my hand and she licks it clean for me.

"Don't make me. Can't I just fuck Rob tonight?"

"Okay, that's a start. We'll see how it goes."

Back downstairs I pour them drinks and put on some music. Sylvia does a little dance for us. The boys watch as her lovely breasts move about as she does. There is plenty of leg on show below her nightie. I know they are hoping for more, I can feel the expectation heavy in the room.

"Sylvia is going to show Rob around the house. While they're gone we'll have a chat. But first I'd like to see Andy and Ian give Sylvia a nice big kiss. That's okay with you isn't it Sylvia?"

Sylvia nods and pats the settee next to where she is sitting. Andy goes first and they share tongues. His hand goes to her breasts and he feels her through the nightdress. The kiss goes on and on and they eventually come up for air panting. Then it's Ian's turn. He seems less sure of himself and it is Sylvia who takes the initiative. Her tongue explores his mouth and she strokes his thigh moving upwards towards his groin. Ian moves a hand to stroke her breasts, then moves the same hand to the inside of her thigh. Sylvia whispers something in his ear and I watch the hand move to her crotch as they embrace in another open mouthed kiss.

I clear my throat and they break apart almost guiltily. Rob and Sylvia disappear hand in hand upstairs to our bedroom.

"Well boys I'm interested in how much experience with women you've had in the past. Are either of you virgins? I'm keen to find a virgin for Sylvia so if you are you'll be on your way upstairs. You both want to fuck her, right?"

Most lads of their age would rather die than admit they are virgins so I throw this at them to enjoy watching them squirm. I see them hesitating then they both come out and say they've never actually had full on penetrative sex with a woman. We talk for a while and it seems Andy has been sucked off by his last girlfriend. Ian then says he's never had a proper girlfriend. His head drops when he says this and I believe him. He's spotty, a bit overweight and wears glasses, the kind of kid that was probably bullied at school.

Andy confirms Ian's comments. "We brought him along because we feel a bit sorry for him."

We leave Rob and Sylvia for about 15 minutes then I shout upstairs and they both come down looking a little embarrassed.

"Is everything okay Sylvia? You seem to have lost your panties." Her shaved pudenda is visible for all to see through the nightdress. She blushes prettily.

"Yes dear, Rob took them off when we were laid on the bed."

"Okay. Well bend over the end of the settee. I've just found out that Ian here is a virgin so let's give him a demonstration of fucking. Once he's seen us in action he'll know better what to do."

She bends and I pull up her nightie over her back, grab onto her breasts, a hand on each and plunge into her without preamble. She is, of course, slick and ready. I'm not big on sloppy seconds but, for a change, I wanted her to have Rob first. I knew she had been thinking about doing it with him solidly over the last seven days. I knead her breasts unmercifully, then pinch her nipples, quickly sending her towards an orgasm. Having an audience was turning her on evidently. She may also have been contemplating fucking Andy and Ian. Forcing her to do it with someone she doesn't find attractive i.e. Ian gets her horny, as I said before. As she explodes I clamp a hand around her mouth muffling her screams. I pull out and put my mouth to her ear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds