• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • About Last Night

About Last Night

12

Authors Note: This story takes place in an alternate reality, where there are no STD's, no AID's and sex is a joyful and happy experience. This story depicts sex between a wife and men who are not her husband. If that is not your cup of tea, then why read it, move on.

About Last Night...

Mark and Susan were lying in bed, just enjoying the morning sun as it streamed in through the bedroom window. They were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. Mark smiled. Susan smiled. Mark rose, propping himself up on his elbow, looking down into Susan's eyes.

"About last night..."

"What about last night dear?" Susan asked innocently.

"Do you regret..."

Susan hesitated for an instant. Her eyes darted from her husbands to the left and back again. She gave a little shiver as she raised her delicate fingers to his cheek.

"Uh...no not at all. Do you?"

"Never," Mark replied quickly.

"Never?" Susan asked in surprise.

"Never. No matter how many times you wish..."

"Really. You would let me do that again?"

"I would. As many times as you wish."

Susan suddenly shook under Mark's gaze.

"What was that?"

"I just had an orgasm. I thought that after last night I wouldn't have another of those for quite sometime."

"Me too. Especially after last night."

"Mmmm, I wonder," Susan said.

Susan leans in and kisses her husband. He kisses her back. Pulling back, she looks into his eyes.

"That was nice. Oh, look, my nipples have popped out."

Mark leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh god," Susan cried out. "That feels wonderful."

Mark kept sucking, licking and nipping her nipples. First the right then the left. He slowly moved his hand down her stomach, stopping to caress her navel. She moaned with pleasure, her head back down on her pillow.

"That's nice," she told him.

Mark sucked on her nipples. He moved his hand farther down her stomach. When he reached the top of her mons, Susan groaned deep in her chest. Mark slipped his fingers through her labia.

"Ooo, they are a little sore this morning," Susan said gasping for breath.

Mark pulled his hand away from her sex and rested it on her stomach.

"I thought that might be the case. A few days rest and they will be good as new."

"Well not new," Susan quipped. "About last night..."

"What about it?"

"I really enjoyed last night," Susan told him. She bit her bottom lip with nervous anticipation.

"I'm glad. I enjoyed it too."

"I'm glad. What did you enjoy about last night?"

"The way you looked. You are so beautiful. So sexy."

"Is that all?"

"No. I enjoyed watching you. The way you moved. The way you looked into my eyes."

"And?"

"And..."

Mark just couldn't go on. His penis was hard as a rock. He groaned, flopped back on the bed and started to stroke himself. Susan propped herself up on her side and watched Mark's hand glide up and down his hard on. She always liked to watch him do this, she thought it was so erotic.

"I see you are still aroused by what happened?" she asked.

"God yes."

"Are you thinking about last night?"

"Yes," Mark hissed, his hand squeezing his cock hard.

"Tell me what you saw, what you felt, how I looked."

"You looked wonderful," he croaked.

He was slowly stroking his hard member. Susan reached down and cradled his balls.

"Oh god," Mark groaned.

"You like that?" Susan asked.

"Of course." Mark continued to jerk off while Susan watched.

"About last night," Susan whispered.

"Oh god. Last night...you were spectacular. I felt so proud. I was so aroused. I felt as if my heart would burst as I watched you."

"What did you watch?"

"You."

"Mark..."

"You. You...god I can't...I'm coming."

Mark's hips started to jerk as his hand squeezed his cock. A long white string of semen shot from the end of his cock, straight up into the air. It landed with a loud plop on his chest. Another spurt arced into the air, landing on his stomach. Susan sighed as she watched spurt after spurt splash on her husbands abdomen. Then Mark lie there, spent, his hand still around his softening cock, his wife still holding his balls. Susan, squeezed him gently. Mark sighed and his cock jerked one last time, a tiny amount of semen leaking from the tip.

"Was that good," Susan asked.

"It was. Did you like watching me masturbate?"

"I did. Did you like watching me last night?"

"I did."

"Then tell me what you saw," Susan demanded, squeezing Mark's balls a little harder.

"Oh god," Mark sighed. His cock was getting hard again as he thought about what he saw last night. "About last night..."

"What about last night dear?"

"Can we talk about this..."

"No. I want to hear what you saw last night."

"And then?" Mark asked.

"And then..." Susan hesitated. "And then..."

"Why don't you tell me what you did, what you felt?"

"I could, but I asked you first."

"You know how I felt, you saw what it has done to me this morning. Now is not the time for you to become my timid wife again. You broke out of that shy shell you were in. Tell me about it? Tell me why you suddenly..." Mark couldn't go on.

"Tell you what Mark? That I had a good time. That I came so hard and so many times that I want it to happen again and again and again?" Susan said angrily.

"Yes..." Mark hissed, groaning at her words. "Tell me all that?"

"Fine, if that's what you want. But don't you dare touch yourself while I do."

"Agreed. Just let me go clean up."

Susan watched as Mark let go of his hard cock, climb out of bed and go to the bathroom. She heard the water running. Then Mark was back lying next to her, looking down into her eyes. He gently kissed her lips. He could see that she had been bruised in the heat of passion last night. She sighed as his lips touched hers. She closed her eyes and everything that happed last night flashed through her mind. She arch her back and squeezed her legs together tight.

"You just came?" Mark asked accusingly.

"I did," Susan huffed. "Everything that happened just flashed into my head...oh god!" She was coming again.

"Well it looks as if neither of can talk or think about last night without becoming aroused to the point of orgasm," Mark said.

"Looks like," Susan croaked. "Oh god." She came once more.

"All right. Up my dear, up," Mark said urging his wife up out of bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he pulled her up by her arm.

"We are going to take a shower. Let's go, come on," Mark almost shouted pulling his wife along behind him.

Once in the bathroom he pulled her with him into the shower.

"Aren't you going to warm it up first?" Susan asked him.

Turning on the shower, the cold water hit them both. Susan screamed and jumped, trying to get away from her husband. Mark held her close to him. The shock of the cold water cooled him off. Susan was batting at his hand to get him to let go of her so she could get out from under the stream of cold water.

"Mark," she shouted, "it's fucking cold...let go of me."

"Not until we are both cooled down. Now stand still and get you head under the water."

"No..." she croaked as Mark pulled her under the full stream of cold water.

Susan shrieked as the cold water hit her head and ran down her face. The water was so cold she forgot all about last night and just stood there shivering. Mark moved her to the side so he could duck his head under the showerhead. He yipped as the cold water ran down over his body. His cock shrank until just the tip was peeking out from his groin. Looking at his wife, he saw that she was almost blue as she shivered under the spray of water. Mark tuned the water off.

"What the fuck?" Susan said, her teeth chattering.

Mark stepped out of the shower, letting his wife follow. He took a towel from the rank and handed hit to her. He would have wrapped her in the towel and dried her off, but that might have provoked a response in her, he was trying to avoid until later. Susan stood there, the towel wrapped around her shoulders, shivering as the cold water dripped off her body.

"Mark?" she croaked.

"About last night..."

"Fuck last night, why the hell did you do that?"

"To stop us from thinking about last night for awhile."

"Oh." Susan cocked her head to the side looking at her husband . Then her eyes softened, she smiled and started to dry herself.

"So, let's go out for breakfast," Mark said.

"I don't know..."

"It will take our minds off of...you know what."

"Fine, but it will take me awhile with all this wet hair," Susan scolded Mark.

"Sorry. It was the only thing I could think of," he said sheepishly.

"Don't worry, I still love you," Susan said giggling at the look on her husbands face.

Mark smiled at her as he dried himself.

* * * *

Susan sat in the booth with Mark, looking around the restaurant. They had placed their order and where just waiting for it to be brought out. They both had a cup of coffee and glass of orange juice in front of them. Mark was watching his wife as he sipped his coffee.

"I thought we would go shopping after this. I would like to buy you some nice things to wear now..."

"I think I would like that," Susan replied.

Once again they both became quiet lost in their thoughts. Mark was thinking how beautiful Susan was. Susan was thinking how much she loved Mark. She was trying to keep her thoughts away from the previous night, but found it hard to keep those thoughts out of her mind. So, she thought about how lucky she was to be married to such a wonderful man. A patient man, who took the time to draw her out of her shell.

* * * *

Susan and Mark have been married for ten years. They met in college, fell in love and married while they were both attending graduate school. Susan was a shy, introverted young women. She was hesitant about being intimate with Mark. For the first six months she would only kiss him fully clothed. She would let him touch her breasts only after three months. He didn't get to touch her pussy until almost a year after they met and started dating.

The first time they made love, all the lights had to be out and the drapes pulled tight. Then and only then would she undress and get under the covers with him. Yes, she was a virgin and Mark took his time with her. He made sure she experienced as little pain as possible. The first time he touched her sex, she just started to shiver. When he inserted a finger inside her she cried out. Whether it was in pleasure, pain or fright, he never found out. She never told him. She let him continue.

When they were done, she pushed him away and started to cry. He held her, at first she tried to shrug him off, but Mark told her how much he loved her and she melted into his arms. Mark gently cleaned her up as best he could in the dark. Then he started kissing her gently, tenderly. She responded. They made love again. This time there was no pain. Ever since that night, Susan has been a willing participant in the bedroom. The only problem was she would only make love one way. Missionary position, lights out.

Slowly over the next ten years, Mark worked to bring her out of her shell of shyness. After two years she would allow a dim light across the room to be turned on. She would hold his penis as they kissed. Mark could touch her any way he wanted, although her tight little brown hole was off limits. Soon she allowed a brighter light and she would casually undress in front of Mark. She loved to lie in bed and study Mark's penis.

Then one night she took it into her mouth. Her first blowjob. Mark came almost immediately. Susan swallowed it all down. After that there was no stopping her, she loved to suck his cock. She also became more aggressive when in bed. No, she wasn't tearing Mark's clothes off, but she was taking the lead occasionally in initiating sex between them.

Then Mark introduced her to internet porn. At first she was appalled by not only what she saw, but that Mark would show her such things. But, slowly over time, she became an avid reader of erotic stories. Mark never kept track of where she would go, although her history was separate from his. Then one day after an unusually aggressive bout of sex, Mark just had to see what was turning her on so much. He checked her history. When he saw what she had been reading, he went and found her, stripped her naked and fuck her hard.

* * * *

Their order arrived and they began to eat. They talked little during the meal. Mostly about the weather and work. Once finished they drove over to the mall. The first place Mark took Susan was Victoria's Secret. Susan knew women wore things that she saw in the store, she just thought she never would. Mark bought her several sexy bra and panty outfits. Some thigh high stockings to go with each and several very revealing dresses.

As Susan tried on the dresses, Mark insisted that she come out of the changing room and allow him to see how they fit. Each time, she stepped out, looked around to see if anyone else was there and then went to where Mark waited. She modeled each dress. Then Mark gave her a blouse and skirt to try on.

"No bra, no panties," Mark told her.

She looked at him dubiously, but nodded as she headed back to the changing rooms. As she changed, Mark heard a loud, prolonged groan, then the door opened and Susan stepped out and went to Mark.

"Geez Mark," Susan said as she stood there allowing him to get a good look.

"That's beautiful on you."

"Everyone can see my tits..."

"Yes, that's the idea," Mark told her.

She was in a white blouse that was almost transparent. The skirt just about covered her bare ass. When she raised her arms, everyone could see her pussy.

"Okay, go get everything and we'll check out of here."

"I'm going to change first..."

"NO." Mark didn't quite yell, but the authority in his voice made it seem that way.

"Okay, okay, but I'm going to die of embarrassment if I see anyone I know."

"No you won't, now go."

They checked out and Mark carried the bags with their purchases so Susan was free to saunter along beside him. Her face was flushed as they began their stroll back to the exit of the mall. Susan received several whistles and quite a number of catcalls. She knew the men were ogling her tits as they bounced under her blouse. And as she walked her skirt would flap and show here pussy and ass for brief moments. She was on display. Mark was showing her off and she began to like it.

By the time they reached the car in the parking lot, her pussy was dripping wet. This was a new experience for her. To be on display for the enjoyment of other men. This was new. It was exciting. She couldn't wait to get home and get fucked by Mark. Back home and in the house, Susan rushed into Marks arms. She kissed him hard and even though the drapes were open, she allowed Mark to feel her up.

"Go hang up your new things before they wrinkle," Mark told her.

Groaning, Susan picked up the bags and went to the bedroom. When she returned back to the living room Mark was sitting on the couch. She walked around in front of the couch and looked at him. He was sitting there smiling. When he saw her, he looked up and smiled. She still wore the skirt and blouse outfit. Perfect. She was perfect.

"Turn around for me," Mark told her.

Susan turned, knowing from where he sat he would get a good look at her ass and pussy. When she finished the turn, he patted the couch next to him. She sat. They flowed into each other's arms.

"I love you," Mark told her.

"I love you too," Susan replied.

"About last night..."

"What about last night?" If he wanted to play this game again, she was up for it.

"You looked lovely."

"But if we had gone shopping first I would have looked sexy?"

"You always look sexy. Even in that black dress you wore last night you were sexy. You are sexy. And the more you danced the better it got."

"About last night..."

"You were wonderful."

"Tell me, now," Susan demanded. "What were you seeing and feeling?"

"I saw the loveliest woman I have ever seen or known dancing and having a good time. She danced with strange men all night. She let them take liberties with her body. I saw her tit's squeezed, her ass squeezed and her pussy felt. My excitement was almost overwhelming. When that one guy put his hand under you dress and fingered you, I almost came in my pants.

"Then his lips were on yours and you were kissing him back. I could hardly breathe. I was shaking with a passion I had never known. I was so proud of you out there. So proud you would allow me to see you desired by other men. God I love you.

"Then when you said you had found him, I almost died. He invited us up to his room for a drink, I was amazed at his audacity, yet so turned on by his boldness. When he kissed you right there in the elevator standing next to me...I...I was so proud how you let him.

"When we entered his room, all pretences were dropped. He took you in his arms and kissed you. He crushed your tits in his hands. I was so excited for you when you finally took his cock in your hand and squeezed. He almost came, as did I. When you stepped back and let your dress slid down you arms to crumple at your feet, I wanted to run in and kiss you."

Mark couldn't take it any longer. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Susan wrapped her fingers around it and began to slowly stroke him.

"Oh geez, yes, when you dropped to your knees, I almost cried. Then when you pulled his cock from his pants and licked it, I did. When he was naked and you had his cock in your mouth my heart was in my throat. Your lips stretched around his fat cock, slick with you saliva, I watched your throat bulge as he slid it into your mouth farther. You did a good job not chocking on such a large head.

"I undressed, sat in the only chair and watched him take you to his bed. When he started to lick your pussy, I could taste you. When he climbed between your thighs, his heavy cock brushing your smooth skin, I could feel you on my cock. I watched with trepidation as his cock parted your labia and slipped inside your body. That's when I came the first time and I hadn't even touched myself."

Mark shook with his memories of last night. Susan also convulsed at his description of what he saw. From her perspective everything was completely different.

"Sitting there watching him fuck you...well that was a dream come true. I loved every minute of it. When he came inside you, I came again. When he rolled off you and invited me over I almost ran. I was so hard, even though I had come twice already, I just slipped my cock inside you. Then I was looking into your wonderful eyes. Kissing your wonderful lips. Fucking your wonderful, wet, creamy pussy. That's when I came for the third time."

And that's when Mark came. Susan watched, she loved to watch her husband come, as Mark's semen shot into the air to land on his shirt. She stoked him faster as his cock pulsed in her hand.

"About last night..." Mark stuttered.

"I loved when you came inside me. But, I really loved when George took another turn and fucked me for a long, long time. You both seem to like sloppy seconds. He was more excited the second time he fucked me than the first."

"But what were you feeling?" Mark asked.

"I felt my love for you grow. I felt a strange cock in my pussy for the first time in my life. I felt your familiar cock in me after the strange one. My heart was racing, my mind was reeling. I could hardly think straight. I mean here I was, little miss prim and proper. The woman who took five years to finally undress in front of her husband with the light on and I was fucking a stranger in his hotel room with my husband watching. I almost fainted every time either of you touched me. My pussy was flooded even before George came inside me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • About Last Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds