• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Down The Road Ch. 03

Down The Road Ch. 03

123

I want to give thanks to Sexnovella for editing and making my story a better-written story. Plus thanks to one of my fans who wants to remain anonymous for their input into the story.

The day after the party I went down to the garage to see what Bob and Jake were up to. As I walked in Jake looked up "Hey, you have fun last night?"

"I sure did. I could get used to this."

With a smirk on his face Bob mentioned "You know I think May had a good idea last night."

"What are you talking about Bob?" Jake replied laughing.

"You know the one about Jack's mom being our next new member into our little harem. I hear she's still a looker."

They were now both looking at me. "Look guys I don't think I can stop you from trying to get my mom and I won't, but I don't want any part of it. I really get into dominating Karen and May. Now half the other women in the neighborhood are members of our harem. I guess my Mom is a logical target." I said with a very concerned look.

Jake jumped in "That's Ok Jack, you don't have to be involved. You just need to know it's going to happen."

"So let me get this straight, you don't want to help, but you won't stop us from doing what we do?" Bob added

I started to say something but Bob continued. "So after we're done and she becomes out newest member. You know she will. How are you going to act? You know we don't need you getting all upset and fucking everything up." Now they both looked at me and waited for my reply.

"Look guys first, I don't want to be part of helping seducing her. I'm not sure about committing incest. Second, I would like for you to keep me informed as to what is going on. Third, I want to review any of the videos and fourth, we'll see what happens from there. Finally I'm not against her becoming a member. I'm not sure she will fall for your trap, she's pretty sharp. If you succeed more power to you and I won't interfere."

Jake spoke first "Ok we can deal with that, but you do know you will be involved a little bit since you will know what's going on. When it's done she will know you're involved." I looked at the two of them and nodded.

"Alright then we will keep you in the dark until she is a member," added a smiling Bob.

------------

I guess I need to fill in a little bit about my mom, Beth. She got pregnant with me when she was 18 and right out of high school. She is of average height, and has a pretty girl next door, wholesome look about her. I think dad took her virginity when I happened, he took responsibility and they got married. She is now 37 and is a department manager for a local company. I'm pretty sure dad is the only man she has ever been with. She always wears pantsuits to work and her attire at home is usually sweats. Her company has an area where the employees can work out during the day. She takes advantage of this, plus she rides her bike every weekend. She's not fat but she doesn't have the figure of a young woman either. She is in good shape for a woman her age; men still turn their heads as she walks by even dressing as she does. I know she wears a 42 C bra and has shoulder length black hair. Within the neighborhood she's kind of looked upon as a stuck up bitch. I think that's because she doesn't talk with any of the neighbors or socialize much. She is considered very conservative by everyone who knows her. I wonder how that's going to change after Jake and Bob gets done with her.

For the next week or so nothing seem to change, then one afternoon mom came in, "Tom you remember Jane?"

"Yes, she lives down the street doesn't she?" Dad replied.

"I saw her at the store today and we got to talking; she's very nice and well she has invited me to come over to her place Thursday night to play cards. They needed a fourth and were wondering if I would join in. You don't mind if I go do you?"

"No, go have some fun. You always wanted to get to know the neighbors better. Go and have fun."

I knew Jane lived across the street from Bob and was also in the harem. I figured this was the start of their plan. After her first visit at Jane's; I learned that May and Karen were the other two women. She had so much fun the first time that every Thursday night there after she was off to play cards. The next week mom seemed to be lightening up some. She started to wear shorts and even tee shirts that seem a little too tight for her to the card games. I hadn't realized she actually had a very nice figure until I started see what the guys meant when called her a MILF.

------------

Mom has been going to the card games for about a month now. This Thursday she was leaving as usual as I watched wondering what was going to happen tonight. Dad was going out drinking with his friends tonight and was planning on getting home late. He has been taking advantage of moms weekly game nights to go out with his friends drinking. He most likely will get home very late, drunk and go straight to bed.

I kept myself busy playing a couple of online games to passing the time. Dad was home first, very drunk. Thank goodness he had a friend drive him home. He muttered something to me and shortly thereafter he was passed out in his bed.

I knew mom would be arriving soon so I went up to my room to watch for her. I made sure I had the lights out in my room so no one could see me looking out the window. About a half hour later I notice that someone was coming down the street. I couldn't tell who it was because they were staying in the shadows... As the person got closer I now could tell it was a female. Then I recognized her as my mom. It took me awhile but then I notice the reason she was staying in the shadows was because she was nude and trying not to be seen by anyone. I had to chuckle, there was my mom sneaking around with her tits bouncing for anyone looking to see.

As I watch her my cock sprang into action as my mind was trying to picturing how she ended up losing her clothes. I watched as she ran past the front of the house towards the backdoor. I thought about walking downstairs and catching her entering the house. I decided to let her sneak into the house.

------------

The next morning, she was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. She was dressed in a nightgown and nothing else. I could make out her tits and her nipples were sticking out and clearly visible. Mom seemed frustrated as I'm sure she noticed me looking at her.

After a few minutes she asked "Jack do you know Bob and Jake?"

"Yeah, I shoot hoops over at Bob's from time to time. Why do you ask?"

"Last night when I went to play cards over at Jane's, May and Karen couldn't make it so Jane asked them to play. They seem like nice guys."

I noticed that she was very nervous but still wanted to find out what she could about the boys. "I haven't had any problems with them." I added.

"Yes they seem like nice young men. They kept talking about Bob's garage, what you know about it?"

"Well I've been in it. It's rumored once a women walks into the garage she don't come out the same person. I don't understand the rumor because it looks just like a garage. That has been remodeled into a recreational room." Then I told her what they had in it minus the cameras.

Dad was entering the kitchen looking very hung over and sat down at the table. He didn't even seem to notice that mom was only wearing a thin nightgown. He just picked up the paper and started to eat his breakfast.

As I was leaving the kitchen, I overheard her tell dad "hey I'm taking today off from work to just relax and ride my bike around town."

"Well do you want me to take today off also?"

"No I just want to be by myself and relax."

"Ok have fun."

---------------

She left on her bike around 9 a.m. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to know what had happened. Just thinking what we made May and Karen do had my cock stirring in my shorts. I was confused, am I getting excited about my mother submitting to the guys? I needed to know how far this had gone and how deeply she was surrendering. Shortly after she left I called Bob and asked "Hey Bob what's up with my mom?"

I heard a chuckle and he just said "it's almost done. After today she will be ours."

I didn't know how to react. I really didn't. "Did you video tape it?"

"Sure did, more than once actually, we videotaped all but last night."

"Dam I wanted to see how she ended up nude last night. Oh, well I want to see what you have then." I stated.

I heard Bob yell for someone to come in. I assumed it was my mother. He then said "sure thing, come over in about a half an hour. I will leave the disks in a bag outside the door. Don't knock just grab the disks and take them home to watch. You're not going to get all weird on us are you?"

"No problem Bob," I answered.

30 minutes later I walked to the garage. I saw my mom's bike outside the door. I almost went into the garage but just picked up the bag with the disks. There were 4 disks and a note saying to enjoy them there will be another disk soon. I walked home with my mind in a jumble. I was aroused in spite of myself. After witnessing the sluts surrender and their transformation from my friend's mom's to sluts. Which we now controlled and dominated distorts your view of things. Were they in the early stages of converting my mom from a parent to a slut? My cock said yes!

---------

I rushed up to my room and inserted the first disk. It was from Jane's house from the first card game. I watched as my mom entered the room. She was dressed in her standard sweatpants and bulky sweatshirt. May and Karen on the other hand were in shorts and tank tops. Jane was wearing a short sundress with a halter top. It was so light you could almost see right thru it if she stood in front of the window.

May looked up from the table and said "Beth glad you could make it."

With a big warm smile as she stood up and walked over to her and giving her a big hug. Beth was a little bit startled but smiled back. She definitely didn't look comfortable. Karen walked in from the kitchen with a tray of drinks as the ladies sat down they all started talking.

I watched for a while noticing how they never let Beth's drink be empty. I fast forwarded to about an hour later, mom was feeling no pain. She was giggling and laughing, very comfortable. All three ladies were working Beth like pros. I fast forwarded again, all the women including my mom were now sitting in their bras talking.

As I listened to the conversation I heard Jane say "Beth you are a beautiful woman. When you come over here I want you to show us that wonderful body. We have only one rule for our card nights. No sweats! Only shorts and tee shirts or dresses, got it?"

Beth's face flushed and she nodded she would. I couldn't believe it. There was my mom, Beth, sitting in her bra and she looked fine. My cock immediately sprang into action and tented my shorts. I started looking at her as Beth now not my mother.

I popped out the disk and inserted the next one. It was pretty much the same, the sluts pouring drinks into Beth, except that Beth was wearing running shorts and a tight tee shirt. Towards the end of the disk the sluts were being more touchy feely. Beth was eating it up. You could see she was getting excited as her nipples were hard as rocks and clearly seen thru the tee shirt.

Right before the disk ended May snuck up behind Beth and started to rub her shoulders. Beth didn't do anything to stop her just closing her eyes and enjoying her touch. May continued the massage and slowly moved her hands down to Beth's tits. Beth didn't react at first just started moaning. Then her eyes flew open and she jumped out of her seat "I'm sorry I've got to go."

Then she quickly ran out of the house. I grabbed the next disk; again it was in Jane's house. I rushed past the first few minutes when I noticed that the MILF's were not playing cards. I quickly backed up the disk and pushed play. Jane had just poured drinks for everyone "I don't want to play cards today. Let's play something else."

Karen quickly agreed and suggested they play Truth or Dare. Beth started to protest but May and Jane would not have it. They quickly explained the rules.

1. When it's your turn you ask for either a truth or dare. 2. When your task or question is described you must completed it or answer it as directed. 3. If you refuse to do the dare or lie in answering the question. The penalty is you lose your clothes. 4. You can earn your clothes back by performing tasks to earn back each piece. 5. If you fail the task you don't get that piece of clothing back and must go home without it. 6. If you complete your task or question as described you get to give the task or question to the next player.

I noticed that Beth looked scared, embarrassed, and excited all at once. I knew they were breaking her down. Beth's resistance was rapidly disappearing.

May was the first player and she picked Karen. "Karen pull off your top and walk out on the front porch. You are to stand facing the street for 5 minutes."

Karen looked at May, smiled; she stripped from the waist up and walked back out the front door. All the other MILFs quickly ran to the window to watch as Karen showed the world her tits. When Karen came back in she started laughing. She then ran up to Beth giving her a big hug, pressing her naked tits into Beth's chest. Beth was clearly aroused as her face flushed a shade of red. When Karen released Beth, her nipples were about to poke holes thru both her bra and shirt.

Jane quickly pulled out a tray of shots and soon the MILFs were toasting Karen's tits. Karen then looked at Beth and asked "Truth or Dare Beth?"

Beth looked at Karen "Dare."

Karen then turned to Jane "Do you have any toys?" Without waiting on a reply said "go get them and bring them here."

Jane quickly left the room and retuned in a few seconds with a wooden box about a foot square and handed it to Karen. Karen opened it and smiled. She then pulled out a wireless egg and remote, handing it to Beth. Put this inside your pussy and it will stay there till the end of the game. Beth's mouth flew open. She didn't know how to react. If she didn't do the task, she would be naked. Then having to earn her clothes back, but the thought of doing the task mortified her. With no real option she took the toy stood up and pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees. Everyone noticed her soaked panties and see her arousal. Beth closed her eyes and slowly inserted the toy. It looked to me like Beth almost came right there. I could hear a loud moan and she just stood there for a minute. She then reached down and pulled up her pants sitting down.

I stopped the disk and replayed the scene over a couple of times. It was the first time I saw my mother's cunt and I wanted to see more. When I continued the disk, Beth stood up and looked at May "Truth or Dare?" May smiled "Dare!"

Beth giggled "OK May, take off all your clothes and walk out to the pool, then swim a lap. Grab yourself a towel and dry off before returning back to the house. May stood up and quickly stripped off her clothes walking out the door. Beth couldn't believe what she watching as May was strutting out to the pool.

I watched in fascination at the scene on the screen as Jane picked up the remote to the egg and turned it on. Beth almost jumped out of her shorts. The vibrations inside her already aroused pussy threatened to push her to a climax almost immediately. She quickly turned around with eyes big as saucers. She then started to remove her pants and panties to take out the toy.

Karen quickly yelled out to her "Beth, you take that out and you forfeit and lose your clothes."

Beth stopped now staring at Karen with her pants down at her ankles. The buzzing increase in intensity and you could see moisture forming on Beth's labia. I noticed that my soon to be slut mom was dazed and didn't know what to do. Suddenly May returned from outside and the vibrations stopped inside Beth's cunt.

May bursts out laughing "Wow what did I miss?"

All three women started laughing and Jane grabbed the tray of shots. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Beth was now standing with her pants and panties at her ankles not even covering herself. May then quickly took charge talking to Jane "Truth or Dare slut?"

Jane quickly said "Dare." OK, strip naked and crawl over to Beth and eat her for 5 minutes. If you make her cum, she has to go topless the rest of the game. If she doesn't, she gets to pick a toy out of your box and you have to wear it for the rest of the game."

I watched Beth's face as she realized what the task entailed. Just as she started to say something the egg started again even more intense than before. Before she could react and pull up her pants. Jane was naked and between her legs licking her lips. Beth fell back into the chair behind her as her legs flew in opposite directions her pants trapping her feet and exposing her cunt for Jane to use. I watched as Jane licked, sucked and pushed my mom to the brink of a massive climax.

You could see that Beth was lost to the world. Here she was half naked, a vibrator buzzing in her cunt. Her neighbor eating her out and she was powerless to stop it. Beth looked at Karen and May and lost it. She climaxed and was overcome with an intense orgasm. Beth shook all over, a deep moan escaped from her mouth.

I could see my mom squirting her pussy juices all over Jane's face. Jane sat back on her haunches and watched as the newest slut came down from her orgasm. Karen and May smiled at each other, walked over to Beth and each grabbed one her tits and started messaging them. Beth offered no resistance, she couldn't move. Then May grabbed the tee shirt and pulled it over her head. May reached behind Beth and unclasped her bra pulling it down her arms.

My mom was now sitting in the chair naked. Her shorts and panties had been lost when Jane went down on her. Now I had my first good look at my mom's massive and wonderful tits. My cock was now hard as a rock, and was uncomfortable in my shorts. I released my cock and started to stroke it.

I suddenly realized the woman I called mom was really enjoying herself. Soon Jake and Bob will be involved turning her into their slut.

As I watched the disk, I noticed Jane had reached over to the remote. She picked it up and turned it to its highest level. Mom screamed and grabbed her crotch. She was very sensitive after her massive orgasm. She had to get the thing out of her.

As she started to pull the wire to remove it, Jane grabbed her hand "if you pull that out now, you forfeit and lose your clothes. You will either go home naked or do tasks to get them back."

Not being able to handle the egg inside her cunt anymore she pulled it out. "I'll just have to deal with the tasks."

Karen quickly took her clothes and left the room. Beth slumped in the chair completely exposed to the world.

Jane stood up, looked into her eyes "Truth or Dare slut."

Beth's eyes widened, she didn't think she could handle another dare. She simply said "truth please."

Jane smiled "Have you ever wanted to be or fantasized about being dominated?"

Beth mouth flew open. She flushed from her head to her toes. She looked at each of the women then said "No never." in barely a whisper.

All three women screamed out "that is a lie! You can't get away with that."

May laughed "Ok Beth that is your second forfeit of the night. You have already lost your clothes what will we do with you? We're going to have to come up with something else."

Beth just looked at May and just nodded.

May then continued "tell us when or what was the fantasy. We may be easy on you if we enjoy it."

Mom dropping her head began to tell all. "I guess being the boss at work and always the person giving the orders. That sometimes I dream of being submissive to an over powering strong man. It's just a fantasy; I don't think I really would enjoy it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Down The Road Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds