• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Discoveries at the 12th

Discoveries at the 12th

12

First submission. Hope people enjoy it. I don't own anything to do with the show Castle, I'm just borrowing three of its ladies for some fun.

*

Yawning, Alexis Castle flopped onto the bench in the small locker room the 12th's morgue contained. While the 20 year old had jumped at a summer internship with Lanie Parish, she had forgotten about the nights that continued until One am or later. Peeling off her scrub top, the redhead unhooked her bra and was dropping it into her bag when she heard Lanie's voice coming from the small showers.

'Fucking lick it!' Lanie's voice gasped loudly, 'lick my fucking pussy!'

Alexis' jaw dropped in shock at the fact Lanie was obviously engaged in a quickie in the small morgue showers. Realising that it had just been her and the older woman on the floor for the past hour, Alexis found herself both confused and curious as to who Lanie's liaison was with.

Clad in just the blue scrub pants and a green thong, the redhead carefully padded over to the doorway to the showers. Peering around the corner, Alexis' eyes widened as she saw Lanie's head and shoulders over one of the low walls separating each shower head, the curvaceous African American woman's face scrunched in pleasure. Glancing down, Alexis spotted two small white feet with two small butt cheeks resting on them as their owner used their mouth on Lanie.

'Use that tongue woman,' Lanie growled, ' make me cum girl. Make me cum on that beautiful face!'

Alexis smothered a gasp with her hand as she realised that Lanie's shower buddy was a woman.

'Oh fuck!' Lanie cried out as her eyes caught sight of Alexis peering into the room, 'Alexis!'

Alexis froze, her eyes wide as Lanie pulled herself away from her friend and appeared around the shower divider, the redhead's eyes flicking down to the woman's C cup breasts and down to her shaved pussy before she turned an embarrassed look to the ceiling. Realising her own state of undress, Alexis folded her arms over her small breasts.

'Alexis?' Lanie called, the flicker of amusement in her eyes telling the small woman that she'd called her name already, 'What are you doing here? I told you to go home ages ago.'

'I... Um...' Alexis found herself flustered at Lanie's unabashed nature, 'It took longer than i thought to,' Alexis gulped, 'Complete that paperwork.'

'Oh honey!' Lanie sighed, 'You should have told me earlier. You don't have to stay until the early hours for paperwork.'

'Um,' Alexis blushed, 'okay. I, um...'

'How long we're you watching us?' Lanie smirked softly.

'Just a few moments,' Alexis admitted as she adjusted her arms around her chest, giving Lanie a flash of her small erect nipples, 'I know that's a woman with you.'

'Yeah,' Lanie glanced back at the stall, catching Alexis' sneaked look at her body as she turned back, 'It's nobody's business who I sleep with, so I'm kinda selective on who knows I'm bi.'

'You know I'll not tell a soul Lanie,' Alexis stated firmly, 'But I have to admit I'm curious who she is. I saw her feet and I recognised them.'

'Boy,' Lanie chuckled, 'This is going to be interesting. Wanna show yourself girl?'

Alexis turned to look at the shower stall as the person stood up, a sheepish but terrified look on her face, 'Hello Alexis.'

'KATE!' Alexis bellowed, her hands dropping to her hips as she glared angrily at the brunette looking back at her, her fathers fiancé no less, 'What the hell are you doing? I thought....'

'Alexis!' Kate scurried around the divider, causing the redhead to jump as Kate's naked body came into view, 'It's okay!'

'How the hell can it be okay?' Alexis cried, tears appearing in her eyes, 'you're fucking someone other than my dad, aka your fiancé!'

'He knows Alexis!' Kate blurted, 'He knows about Lanie and me.'

'He knows?' Alexis looked horrified, 'my dad knows you are fucking Lanie on the side?'

'He joined in once!' Lanie smirked as Alexis' face paled quickly.

'Dammit Lanie!' Kate scowled as she quickly moved Alexis to a nearby seat, 'Sweetie, I know it's a he'll of a lot to take in...'

'No fucking kidding Kate!' Alexis snapped.

'I'm sorry you had to find out like this,' Kate sighed as she crouched by the redhead, 'We didn't quite know how to ever tell you about this.'

'It's not your average Sunday dinner announcement,' Lanie shrugged.

'Kate?' Alexis stuttered slightly, 'Are you....'

Kate sighed, brushing some of her damp hair out her face, 'It's complicated. Lanie is the only woman I've ever wanted to have sex with.'

'Not true,' Lanie scoffed, 'You've told me you used to finger yourself to Madonna.'

'LANIE!' Kate screeched, her face turning bright red as Alexis found herself laughing.

'What?' Lanie smirked as Alexis stood up.

'I should go get dressed and let you two....um...' Alexis blushed again.

'You sure you're okay getting home so late Alexis?' Kate frowned as she glanced at the clock.

'I'll be fine,' Alexis smiled softly, 'but I'll text you when I get in, not that you'll see till later that is.'

Kate chuckled as she leant in to give her soon to be step daughter a quick hug, 'I'm sorry you had to find out like this.'

'It's okay Kate,' Alexis shrugged as Lanie slipped back to the showers, switching one on and stepping under it's spray, 'I'm shocked as hell and it'll take a tub of cookie dough to wrap my head around it, but I'm okay.'

Smirking naughtily, Alexis glanced at Lanie, 'Now get back to making my boss cum on your tongue!'

'Alexis!' twin voices barked in surprise as the redhead giggled her way out the showers. Reaching her spot on the bench, Alexis finally noticed the two piles of clothes across the room. Grabbing her change of clothes out her bag, she slid her scrub pants and panties off.

'seriously?' Alexis stared at the damp spot on her underwear. A moan emanated from the showers and Alexis gasped as she felt a heat in her belly. The slim woman stood naked in the middle of the locker room as her mind spun. Since the break up with Pi, she'd only had her fingers for company for the last few months and the dry spell had become more than irritating. The arousal at the idea of Lanie and Kate together was a shock to the redhead, but what she found more shocking was the urge in her crotch to join them.

'Fuck it,' the redhead muttered as she turned back to the showers.

'Shit!' Lanie hissed as her hands gripped the top of the divider, 'Fuck! Right there Kate, right... There!'

Alexis' hand shook slightly with the nerves pulsing through her has she entered the room. Stepping up to the alcove the two women were in, Alexis felt her jaw drop as she watched Kate's head between Lanie's hips.

'Fuck!' Lanie blurted, 'Alexis?!'

'What the hell Alexis?' Kate turned, wiping a hand over her mouth.

'I... Um...' Alexis found her resolve fleeing fast, 'I....'

Lanie frowned as her eyes dropped to the young woman's shaved pussy.

'Alexis,' Kate asked a little more forcibly, 'What are you doing?'

'I think she's hoping to join in,' Lanie smirked as Alexis blushed, the red stain spreading across her chest. Kate's jaw dropped as she looked at the redhead she'd watched grow into a beautiful woman.

Alexis watched nervously as Kate got to her feet, her eyes dropping to take in the older woman's small breasts, the small wound sat between the wet mounds. Her eyes dropped to Kate's pussy and the thin strip of hair pointing down to her folds.

'Sweetie,' Kate sighed, 'is Lanie right?'

Alexis nodded, her eyes dropping to the floor, 'Kate... I... I'm curious. The tenants next to me have their bedroom the other side of the wall to mine. They're a lesbian couple and I can hear them every time they have sex. Listening to them every night for three months has had me wondering what it would be like, but I'm too chicken to try and pick up a random woman in a bar and until now, I didn't know anyone who I could ask to help me.

'And you think that because Lanie and I have sex occasionally,' Kate was surprised, 'We'd happily let you experiment with us?'

'Sure,' Lanie smirked as Kate's head whipped round, her eyes wide, 'What Kate? You can't tell me that Alexis isn't a beautiful woman. She's legal and willing,' Alexis shifted on her feet as Lanie leered, 'I'd happily let Alexis scratch that itch on me anytime.'

'Lanie!' Kate hissed, 'She's my fiancé's daughter!'

'So?' Lanie shrugged, her breasts jiggling. Stepping up to the shorter woman, Lanie reached out and lifted her chin with a finger, 'Honey, are you certain you want to do this?'

Alexis nodded shyly.

'Then come here,' Lanie stepped back, her free hand reaching behind her to turn the shower off, Alexis following like a puppy. Kate watched conflicted as Lanie dipped her head and gently pressed her lips to Alexis'.

Alexis felt like her body was on fire as Lanie kissed her, the realisation that Kate was probably watching sent jolts to her pussy and she moaned softly. Hearing the redhead moan, Lanie took the chance to deepen the kiss, her tongue invading her mouth as her hand cupped a butt cheek. Placing her hands on Lanie's back, Alexis pressed her body against the ME's, her tongue duelling back against the invader.

Kate watched her best friend and future step daughter kissing passionately, the fire in her belly from a few moments ago returning as she watched Lanie's free hand slide between the two bodies, Alexis jolting violently at the intrusion by the doctor's fingers. Pulling her mouth off Lanie's the intern moaned as Lanie dropped her lips to her throat.

'Fuck!' Alexis moaned, the sound hammering against Kate's resolve as she watched Lanie's fingers sliding into her. The black woman suddenly, spun the small body into the divider, allowing Kate to see Alexis' face as she furiously pumped two fingers into her core.

Alexis felt like she was falling apart as Lanie sucked on her collar bone, the sensations from the fingers filling her small pussy flooding her as she watched Kate's hand absentmindedly stroking over her own folds. The redhead gave a low groan as Lanie's mouth moved south, lips pulling a hyper sensitive nipple between them.

'Yes!' Alexis moaned, her hips instinctively rolling against Lanie's hand, 'Shit!' Alexis gasped as Lanie's teeth nibbled on her nub, her thumb pressing against her clit as the woman fingered her.

Kate gulped as Lanie's mouth moved down Alexis' body, her tongue swirling around her navel, causing the redhead to throw her arms out and grab the edges of the divider. Taking a step forward, Kate watched as Lanie spread open Alexis before diving her tongue into the small woman, the detective surprised at the language coming from her mouth.

'Fucking lick my pussy Lanie!' Alexis growled deeply, a look of abandon filling her face as her small breasts heaved, 'Stick your tongue in my pussy and make me your bitch!'

Alexis didn't care how she sounded, she just knew that she needed Lanie to keep going,' 'fuck me with your tongue!' Alexis threw her head back and moaned, 'More!'

Lanie smirked as she assaulted her pussy, knowing that Kate was standing beside her watching her friend and future stepdaughter fuck. Feeling Alexis tighten on her hands, The doctor shifted her hands, adding a third finger to the duo pumping into the woman's core.

Alexis shrieked as she felt her orgasm near, her eyes locking on Kate's as she began to cum hard. The woman felt a low rumble starting in her chest as she neared her peak, the rumble building as her release started. Thrashing against Lanie's mouth and hands, Alexis felt herself implode before she just saw stars.

'Fucking hell,' Lanie coughed as Alexis slumped to the floor exhausted. Turning to Kate she smirked, Alexis' juices dripping off her chin, 'It's true about that saying, you do have to watch the quiet...' Lanie was cut off as Kate crushed her lips to her friends, the taste of Alexis ripe as she licked and sucked. Pulling back, Lanie smirk grew at the look of annoyance on her long time friends face. Holding up two very gooey fingers, Lanie giggled as Kate's eyes homed in, lust flooding them. Kate moaned as Lanie slid the fingers between her lips, her taste buds coming alive as she sucked Alexis off the digits.

Alexis gasped, trying to get air back into her lungs as she rolled off the amazing high that Lanie's fingers and mouth had launched her to. Blue eyes rose up the long, slender legs before her, the sight of Kate's pussy just above her head had her throat going dry and an intense urge to plaster her mouth to the slick folds assaulting her thoughts.

Rising to shaky knees, Alexis slid between the two women, finding her pussy throbbing as her pony tail rubbed against Lanie's completely bald crotch. Licking her suddenly dry lips, Alexis glanced up to find both women staring down at her.

'I thought while you two were busy,' Alexis quipped, 'I'd entertain myself.'

'Entertain away Lex,' Kate replied huskily as she realised the sight of the naked redhead on her knees before her was highly arousing.

'Want some pointers?' Lanie asked as she knelt beside her.

'Nope,' Alexis smirked and slid a finger into Kate, bringing a loud moan out her mouth. Alexis sighed as she slid her finger in and out of her father's fiancé. The very thought of her dad in the same position had her pussy twitching suddenly.

'More fingers lex!' Kate hissed. Alexis grinned as she pushed a second, then a third into the woman.

Gulping, the redhead felt her pony tail being removed and the feeling of Lanie pressing against her back. Reaching around the small woman, Lanie spread her friend open, giving Alexis a look at Kate's clit.

'Nibble it,' Lanie whispered huskily as Kate placed her hands on Alexis' head, 'She goes wild.'

Leaning forward, Alexis took a deep breath, filled with the scent of Kate's arousal, before she pressed her lips against the older woman. The groan that left Kate contained a drawn out expletive as Alexis began to kiss her folds, her tongue stroking into Kate.

Alexis hummed as Lanie sucked on her bare shoulder, her free hand pinching a nipple before sliding down to her pussy. Timing her thrusts against Lanie's, Alexis relished the taste of the brunette on her lips and tongue.

'Try another,' Lanie sighed in Alexis's ear. Pausing she glanced up at Kate, who nodded. Pushing her pinky into Kate, Alexis sucked her clit into her mouth. This caused Kate to bark an expletive.

'Fuck!' Kate bucked against Alexis, the redhead feeling daring as she guided her thumb into Kate, 'Fucking fist me lex!'

'Fuck that's hot!' Lanie plunged two fingers into Alexis, causing her to moan onto Kate's clit. The fingers on the redhead's scalp tightened as Kate squealed.

'Bite it honey,' Lanie hissed as Alexis obeyed, the brunette above them slamming a fist into her mouth as she reached her limit. The sounds of her climax spilled out past her knuckles as she humped Alexis's fist, the young woman gasping as she found her face covered with fluid, Lanie's fingers stroking in and out of her tight pussy.

'mother of god!' Kate gasped as she rode her orgasm out, Alexis prolonging it as she pulled her hand from Kate's pussy, 'How....'

Alexis giggled as Kate slumped to shaky knees, her hair plastered with sweat and water. Alexis took a moment to lick her fingers, surprise in her eyes as Kate sucked the others between her lips.

'I researched,' Alexis sighed as Lanie's thumb pressed once more against her clit, 'Oh god, I knew I wanted to fuck a woman, so i researched how to do it.' The small woman froze as Kate pulled Lanie out of her, replacing the departing digits with her own, 'Mmm, yes!'

'Researched?' Kate giggled, her gaze briefly on the woman behind Alexis, 'In other words, you sat on your bed and fingered yourself watching lesbian porn?' Kate laughed as Alexis blushed.

'among other things,' Alexis cooed, 'I used my laptop webcam on lesbian sites and i have the photos you and dad took of you.'

Kate froze at the mention of the naughty images taken almost a year ago, 'How did it be them?'

'Long story, Alexis gasped. Rolling her hips onto Kate's fingers, Alexis groaned, 'Finger me Kate!'

'With pleasure,' Kate grinned as Lanie knelt behind Alexis.

'Double team her Kate?' Alexis dropped her head into Kate's shoulder to muffle the moan. Lifting her head, the small woman gasped, 'Double? Does... Lanie...?'

'Honey,' Lanie smirked, 'I meant double teaming your lovely little pussy.'

'Oh,' Alexis sounded surprised.

'Why,' Kate pressed her lips to Alexis' briefly, 'What did you think she meant?'

'It,' Alexis hissed, 'Usually meant anal in the videos,' Alexis grunted as Kate and Lanie shared a shocked look.

'Have you?' Lanie knelt behind Alexis, her hand palming her small breast.

'I have toys,' Alexis moaned as Lanie pinched a nipple, 'a dildo and a small vibrator. I've tried the....' Alexis sighed, 'Dildo, but it hurt. The vibrator is amazing in my butt.'

Lanie's jaw dropped as Alexis tipped hers up and pressed her lips to Kate's. She watched as Alexis's tongue pushed into Kate's mouth, both women moaning softly. pressing her curves against Alexis' back, Lanie planted her lips on a pulse point on the redhead's neck while she reached out and slid two fingers into Kate.

'Mmm,' Kate sighed as Alexis shifted an arm behind her to pleasure Lanie. For a few moments the room was filled with the soft moans and sounds of fingers invading wet pussy.

'Shit,' Alexis tensed, her fingers furiously pumping into Lanie behind her, 'Faster!'

Biting back her own moan, Kate pushed her fingers further into the tight pussy. Lanie sighed as she nibbled on Alexis' shoulder, her own climax approaching.

'Going! going!' Alexis moaned, her body tensing once more as she erupted, her teeth biting down on Kate's bare shoulder. Kate hissed at the jolt sent through her from the slight pain, her fingers hammering into Lanie, who smirked, her fingers curing into Kate.

As Alexis recovered from her orgasm, she began to giggle.

'what?' Kate gasped, Lanie pulling her fingers out her well used pussy.

'if anyone told me I'd end today having a hot lesbian threesome with you two in the showers at the 12th,' Alexis licked Lanie from her fingers, 'I'd have wet myself laughing. Damn you taste good Lanie!'

'Don't you know it!' Lanie smirked as the three women stood on shaky legs, 'so glad we're all off for the next two days. I could sleep the whole time.'

'I think we should take a seperate shower,' Kate grinned, 'Or we'll never get out of here.'

'Are you going to tell my dad?' Alexis looked nervously over the divider as she quickly showered.

'Eventually,' Kate admitted, 'After all the problems caused by lies and secrets, we don't keep big secrets from each other anymore.'

'And I think the fact his daughter gave you a toe curling orgasm with her tongue,' Lanie laughed, ' counts as a big secret.'

'he'll freak out won't he?' Alexis ran her hands through her hair.

'For a short while he will,' Kate nodded, 'My dad passed out.'

'He did catch you trying to insert your face in my pussy girl!' Lanie barked out a laugh.

'Seriously?' Alexis gawped.

'unfortunately,' Kate blushed as she turned off the shower. Grabbing a towel she quickly dried herself as Alexis shivered her way into the locker room.

'Is it only two?' Lanie frowned at the clock, 'It felt like much longer.'

'I know,' Kate giggled, noticing that her friend's attention had been diverted by Alexis bending over her bag.

'Alexis?' Kate called over as she shimmied into her jeans, forgoing her panties, 'Do you want me or Lanie to drive you home?'

Alexis turned, shrugging on a T shirt, the redhead also not wearing her underwear, 'um...'

'I have a better idea,' Lanie smirked deviously, 'You're coming to mine.'

'I am?' Alexis grinned back, arousal returning to her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Discoveries at the 12th

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds