• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Reckoning Ch. 01

The Reckoning Ch. 01

12

Gabriel Madison walked through the courtyard of his college campus, noticing that some of the guys were snickering while leering at him. His brown eyes scanned the area immediately around him and he counted at least several other groups looking at him and he could feel the anger welling up within him. He looked across the courtyard and saw someone he didn't much care for, Travis, his big sister's boyfriend. Gabriel didn't like the way he spoke to his sister, nor how he spoke of her as well. He suddenly turned and approached Travis despite the fact that he had his cronies with him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Travis turned and sneered at Gabriel, "What's up with you little man?"

"What the fuck is your problem asshole?"

"Oh I see, now that you're eighteen you're all big and tough now huh?"

"What did you say about my sister? You didn't think I would find out?" Michael said. The anger clear in his voice, and he clenched his fists.

"What do you care? That shit is between me and your fucking slut of a sister." It was then that Travis noticed that Gabriel's fists were clenched so tight his knuckles were white. "What are you gonna do Gabe, hit me? Come on and take a swing, I won't even defend."

Gabriel was about to take him up on it when he heard a woman scream out his name as she ran up to them and turned to face the voice. He watched as his sister ran up to them and put a hand on both his and Travis' chest, separating them.

"Take it easy Travis, why don't you just leave my brother alone," Jessica said angrily.

"Fuck you slut, he came up to me and wanted to fight."

"You shut the fuck up!" Michael pushed forward, almost pushing his sister out of the way before suddenly feeling his arm being tugged on.

"Come on Gabe, let's go," Jessica said, pulling him away from the group.

"I'll see you around when your big sister isn't there to get you out of trouble," Travis said, an air of arrogance dripping from his voice, causing his friends to laugh like hyena's.

Gabriel suddenly turned and pulled free from his sister's grasp and stepped toward Travis, his fist balled tighter than he had ever felt before and he swung with a force that he didn't know he could possess. His fist connected solidly with Travis' cheek, sending him spinning to the ground. He looked down at Travis as he touched his face, unsure of what had just happened and spat at him, "Stay the fuck away from me and my sister you fucker."

"Since when did you get so big Gabe?" Jessica asked as they walked away. She ruffled his shaggy hair as she felt so much pride for her little brother, but that was soon replaced by concern. "You realize he's going to come after you now."

"Let him, I don't care. Why was he saying that shit about you anyways?"

"I finally dumped him, that's why. He stopped respecting me and wanted me to fuck him even though I wasn't ready. Then he slapped me and that's when I said enough was enough. If mom can kick dad out, then I can walk away from him."

"I'll be ready for him. Fuck the last class, what say we skip out and go get food somewhere and just go home?"

"That sounds good to me, wanna go to Jack's? It'll be my treat," she said, her mood lightening already as she headed towards their favorite local burger joint that was literally just down the street from the college. It was often a favorite hang out spot for a lot of the students that attended the local community college.

"Sounds good to me," he said as he felt the sudden shot of adrenaline slowing leaving him, which caused him to realize he was actually quite hungry. "I could go for a double and chili fries!"

Jessica laughed, "Not going to be a cheap date this time are you?"

"Sorry Jess, but I'm starving," he said, looking at her and smiling. She had called him her date before when they would get lunch, but this time the tone was different. He chalked it up to the sudden rush of adrenaline that he was sure was also coursing through her veins, though that didn't stop him from looking at her in a different light. She was larger than most girls, her hips wide and she had large breasts, much bigger than most of the girls at his school. She had what some would call a classic hourglass figure and her blonde hair fell just below her ears. He had heard some people say she was fat, but he thought differently. She was beautiful and he had a yearning to be closer to her than they were already were, a feeling that he had been noticing for some time now.

They got to the burger place, ordering their food before sitting down in a booth. Since most of the classes weren't out yet the place was fairly quiet and they were able to find a table off to the side. This time instead of sitting on opposite sides, Gabriel sat down next to his sister.

Jessica was surprised by his choice but didn't say anything, she actually felt better with him sitting next to her. As they waited for their food to arrive she put her head on his shoulder and leaned into him, enjoying his company. "Thank you Gabe, I couldn't ask for a better brother."

"Anytime sis, you know I'm always here for you. Though I guarantee I'll fuck him up if he tries anything again."

"I know that, but for now can we just forget about him? Right now I just want it to be you and me," she said softly. She loved how natural it felt to be sitting so close to him. She was always close to her brother, but this felt different. It was a feeling she had never felt with him, or perhaps it was a feeling she had never allowed herself to feel before.

"Sure thing," he said just as their food arrived. He looked up and thanked the worker before tearing into his food. He had finished his burger and most of his chili fries before he noticed that she had barely touched her food, gingerly picking at it. "What's the matter Jess?"

"Nothing, just not that hungry I guess."

"Bullshit, and you know it, now what's the matter?"

"I guess it's just some of the things he said. I guess they left their mark after all," she said, looking away from him, staring out the window instead.

"What did he say?" he said, softening his tone.

"Among other things, he called me a fat cow. You don't think I'm fat do you?"

"Fuck no, I think you're sexy!" Gabriel said, suddenly blushing at how quickly he blurted his response.

Jessica looked at him, wondering what was going on in that head of his. She had watched her little brother grow up and in the last few years turn into a handsome young man. He would often go out into the garage and work out, his boyish body had become lean and sculpted. Some of her friends had told her how jealous they were that her little brother had become such a hottie and she usually dismissed it, stating that she never looked at him that since he was her brother. It was a lie but she never let them know that. She wanted to know what he was thinking, "Do you really mean that?"

He looked her in the eye and decided to give in to his feelings, "I do. You are the prettiest woman I know. Those fuckers don't know what they are talking about but I've come to be very attracted to you." He suddenly looked away, not meaning to go that far but it was too late now.

She stared at him, letting his words sink in.

"I probably shouldn't have said that," he said as he noticed that she hadn't said anything.

"No it's quite alright Gabe. I had no idea that's how you felt, though I have to confess I've been thinking about you too." Jessica decided she would place her bets and show her hand. The last few weeks had shown her that the only man who truly loved her and was always there for her was her brother and she was beginning to fall in love with him. Her eyes were suddenly opened to how he thought of her physically, but had he felt the same emotionally? She put her hand on his thigh beneath the table and waited for him to swat it away, but he left it there, noticing that he actually scooted closer to her so that their thighs touched.

"Please don't be mad at me for what I'm about to say, but I think I've fallen in love with you. Those guys never knew what they had, and I saw it all. I've wanted to kick the crap out of Travis for so long. First because he had you to himself and I never got to spend time with you, then because of what he said. I was always jealous because you spent time with those other guys."

"Gabe, I'm not mad at you. I'm truly flattered. I never knew you liked me that much." She kissed him on the cheek lightly and looked him in the eye. "I'm so glad you feel the same way." She stared at him, their gaze unwavering and she felt a sudden pull, bringing her closer to him and pressed her lips against his. The world around her suddenly disappeared as she kissed him on his lips for the first time. As she slowly pulled back she opened her eyes, seeing a smile cross his face and knew she had made the right move, her gamble paying off.

Gabriel let the moment fade slowly away as he stared deep into her eyes before he suddenly jumped up and almost ran to the cashier to get a to-go bag. He practically threw the rest of her food into it before grabbing her hand, pulling her up and out of the booth. He set a fast pace as he practically pulled Jessica in tow as they headed back to the car that was still in the school parking lot. Despite having their own cars, they usually shared her car since they both went to the same school and as they got to it, he opened the door for her.

She was excited by his sudden movements and loved his chivalry, but wondered what he was thinking of when he pulled her with him. She watched him start the car and practically peel out of the parking lot, noting that he suddenly had a lead foot.

Gabriel slammed on the brakes as he pulled the car into the driveway to their home. He shut the car off and helped her out of the car, leading her into the house. As soon as he closed the front door he planted a kiss on her lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Jessica was taken aback by his sudden passion but gave into his kisses. She opened her lips and let his probing tongue push forward as she ran her hands over his hard body. She pulled back from their kiss and panted, "Are you sure you want to do this bro?"

"I do, but not if you aren't completely sure."

"I am, I just don't want you to regret anything."

Gabriel answered her by kissing her once more, softly but more passionately this time. He let her lift his shirt up and over his head before resting his hands on her ample ass cheeks, squeezing them with his large hands. He felt his cock stir as he kissed her and felt her soft body push up against his. She felt so good in his arms and he loved how natural it felt that they were together. He realized just how much he loved her soft body and that he wanted to have her, all of her to himself and he knelt down in front of her. His hands unzipping her tight jeans before pulling them down, exposing her panties that had a small wet spot that called to him. He leaned forward and kissed her panties as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. Gabriel helped her step out of her jeans before he pulled her panties aside, exposing her wet pussy to him. He kissed her lips before pushing his tongue between them, lapping at her juices that suddenly flowed.

"Oh fuck Gabe," she yelped as she reached back and placed her hands on the wall, steadying herself. "No one has ever gone down on me before! Fuck that feels so good!"

Gabriel reached up and grasped at her ass cheeks with hands, pressing her pussy deeper into his mouth as he moaned into her. He could hear her panting as her breath was coming in shallow gasps, holding on to her to help her keep her balance. He could feel her legs begin to shudder as he alternately lapped at her soft lips and flicked her clit with his tongue. After a few minutes he could feel her body tense up as she reached down and pressed his face between her legs, her hips thrusting forward at the same time.

"That's it Gabe, just like that baby! I'm going to cum!" she screamed. She felt her orgasm wash over her suddenly as she let out a scream so loud she thought the neighbors might hear them but she didn't care. She thrust her hips forward, pushing her pussy against his mouth as she flooded his mouth with her juices.

Gabriel moaned as he drank her juices, swallowing every last drop, savoring her taste. He felt her legs buckle and helped her slowly to the floor and he sat down cross legged.

She slumped on the floor in front of him, resting her head on his lap. She cooed softly as the final ripples of her orgasm washed over, slowly fading away. She finally caught her breathe and looked up at him and smiled sweetly. She gently pushed him back and made him lay down on the floor so she could undo his pants. She pulled them down, pulling his boxers with them in one swift movement and freed his cock which sprang up suddenly, almost slapping her in the face. "Good Lord Gabe, what a fucking beautiful cock you have! I never knew it was so big! How is it that you haven't fucked every girl on campus with this fucking snake?"

"I guess I was saving myself for the right woman," he said as he looked at his sister lovingly.

"I'm so glad to hear that," she said before she kissed his cock. She licked her lips before she lowered her mouth onto his cock, only able to take the first few inches before she hit the back of her throat. She tried to take more of him but gagged and had to pull back, letting him flop out of her mouth. "You're just too big dear brother; I don't think I can take you all in," she said before sucking the tip of her cock back into her mouth, causing Gabriel to moan.

He loved the feeling of her mouth around his length, her hands stroking his shaft. He'd never experienced it before and suddenly realized just how much more sexual experience she had compared to him. He felt her flick her tongue over the tip of his cock and suddenly tensed from the rush of sensations, causing him to grunt. "Please stop sis, please."

She let go of his cock and looked at him , concern crossing her face, "What is it Gabriel? Are you having second thoughts?"

"Nothing like that, just that if you kept doing that I was going to cum way too soon and I want to cum inside of you."

"Aren't you a naughty boy, guess it's a good thing I'm on the pill otherwise you wouldn't get that wish. It would be nice to feel you spill your seed deep inside of me wouldn't it baby brother?"

He nodded as he watched her climb over him, her large tits hanging and rubbing against his skin as did so. Gabriel looked down and saw her pussy hover over his cock and could feel her lips touching the very tip of him. "God I need you sis, I need to fuck you!"

She reached beneath her and grabbed his length and held it, letting just the tip of his huge cock touch her pussy lips, hovering there above him. "Are you sure baby brother? Once we do this, everything will change."

"I'm sure."

"You have to be positive, without a doubt that you want this. Once I fuck you I may want it again and again."

"I'm positive, I want you, I need you."

"You realize your cock belongs to me now don't you?"

"Yes Jessie, yes!" Gabriel couldn't stand it and needed her to take him. He knew she had just broken him completely and that he was hers for the taking, and he was perfectly alright with that. He knew he could treat her better than any other man and he was ready to give himself completely to her. "Make me yours dear sister!"

Jessica moaned at hearing his words and slowly lowered herself onto his large cock. She had never felt anything so big and had to take her time, lowering herself inch by inch. After a couple of minutes she had finally taken him in completely, her ass resting on his hips and she reveled in how full she felt. She leaned forward and pressed her palms on his chest to steady herself as she sat on his cock, just enjoying the sensations of feeling him inside of her. "Fuck Gabe, I've never felt so full before in my life, that cock feels so good!"

Gabriel loved feeling her pussy surround his cock, her walls squeezing him. He reached down and put his hands on her hips and held her there. He knew that their mutual seduction was complete and that they now belonged to each other. It didn't happen in the way he had ever dreamed of, but never the less, it happened just the same.

She slowly began to grind her hips against him before slowing moving up and down his length. She had finally let herself stretch enough to accommodate him and was ready to pump him in and out. Each time she lowered herself back onto him she moaned. Her rhythm built up with each stroke as she impaled herself time after time as she dug her fingers into his chest, marking him. She suddenly sank down on him and just ground her pussy onto his cock and moaned.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum real soon," Gabriel panted. He could tell he wasn't going to last much longer as the sensations were just too much.

Jessica smiled mischievously as she looked him in the eyes, grinding her hips in a circular pattern with more force. She moaned before saying in a soft tone, "That's it baby, cum deep inside my pussy! Fill up your sister's pussy with your seed!"

Gabriel dug his fingers into her hips and thrust forward with his hips, pressing himself against her body and grunted loudly, "Fuck I'm cumming!" He felt his cock before shooting several hot streams of his thick white cum deep inside her as his body convulsed beneath her. Stars burst in his head as he had never felt pleasure of this magnitude before.

She lay down on top of him, pressing her breasts against his chest and kissed him on his face and neck as his orgasm washed over him, hearing him pant in her ear. She held him close and could feel his cock softening, leaving behind his seed deep within her. She lay her head down next to his on the floor and nuzzled him as she whispered, "I love you Gabriel. I always have."

He turned to face her and smiled, "I love you too Jessie. I was always afraid to tell you though."

A light went off in her head and she smiled, "What did you mean when you said you were saving yourself for someone special? Were you a virgin?"

Gabriel smiled at her, nodding slightly.

Jessica hugged him tightly and kissed his neck. She loved knowing that he had given himself completely to her, including his own virginity. She was speechless and just held him close, feeling him wrap his arms around her and hold her tightly. She loved being wrapped in his arms and felt safe, and more importantly felt loved. Jessica let her mind wander and realized she had never felt this way before. Her previous boyfriends had always told her that they loved her, but it never felt this way and she never wanted this feeling to leave her.

As he looked at his watch he realized what time it was, "Jess I think we should get dressed. Mom will be home soon."

Jessica moaned in disappointment but agreed. She got up, helping her brother up at the same time and helped gather their clothes. "We should probably take a shower, I don't know about you but I got all sweaty."

He giggled, "Yea me too." Gabriel threw his clothes into a pile on the closet floor and suddenly had a huge smile. "You know sis, when I was younger I hated the fact that we didn't have a normal bathroom and that our bedrooms both opened up to it. Now I'm glad."

"Makes it so much easier for us to sneak into each others rooms now doesn't it," Jessica said, knowing exactly where his thoughts were going. "I'll no longer be lonely at night."

Gabriel hugged her tightly, "You won't have to be lonely anymore sis." He reached down and grabbed her ass, "You're mines now."

"Mmm, and I am perfectly okay with that. Crap I left my phone out there, I'll be right back."

He watched as she walked out quickly before returning with her phone in hand, a look of concern on her face. "What is it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Reckoning Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds